PatDunne
Earwegoagain
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 21, 2021 7:59 pm

Ivor
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 21, 2021 9:29 pm

gasheads reacting to their loss yesterday
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 21, 2021 10:57 pm

Will they listen and the UK retaliate if they don't?

'Pfizer has warned the European Union to back down from its threat to block vaccines to the UK because the firm “heavily” depends on the country for vital ingredients.

It comes after the EU’s chief, Ursula von der Leyen, said she would halt the export of coronavirus vaccines into Britain.

She criticised AstraZeneca on Wednesday for having “underproduced and underdelivered” to the bloc and said the EU will consider halting vaccine exports to countries with higher coverage rates than its own.

But Pfizer and its partner, BioNTech, have told Brussels that the UK has the power to retaliate by withholding raw and crucial materials needed for its jab, the Telegraph reports.

A senior source close to the vaccine-production process told the newspaper that Pfizer was “heavily dependent” on supplies of lipid ingredients from the UK.

Pfizer factories in the EU have been receiving “fatty molecules” from a chemicals firm based in Yorkshire.

“They [Pfizer/BioNTech] told the commission that if the UK shuts down the lipids then the whole process grinds to a halt in weeks,” the source added.

The EU is struggling to get sufficient supplies of the AstraZeneca jab to accelerate its own vaccination programme - which lags far behind the UK’s.

A Pfizer spokesman said: “We have been clear with all stakeholders that the free movement of goods and supply across borders is absolutely critical to Pfizer and the patients we serve.

“We are working closely with governments around the world, including the UK Government and the European Commission, to ensure the supply of the Pfizer/BioNTech vaccine in accordance with the agreed schedules.”

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 21, 2021 11:22 pm

Mutti and the Italian PM getting desperate....

'Peter Oliver told RT that Germany's Chancellor Angela Merkel and Italy's Prime Minister Mario Draghi have both flagged Sputnik V as a potential solution to their vaccine problems despite the Russian jab not being on the EU's approved list. Mr Oliver added that there is a real fear of a third wave in Italy as intensive care beds start filling up.

Mr Oliver said: "German Chancellor Angela Merkel has been talking about vaccines, she was speaking after a summit between the federal government here in Berlin and the leaders of Germany 16 states.

"Vaccination is dominating those talks in fact local doctors here will start to be able to give out the jobs in Germany at the end from the end of April now."

Ms Merkel said: "As far as the Russian vaccine is concerned I have held the view for some time that we should use each vaccine that is approved by the European Medicines Agency.

"But if no such European order were made and have seen no indication that it will be Germany would have to go it alone.

That is a possibility and that's what we would do."

Mr Oliver said regarding Italy: "Mario Draghi has not been long in the job as Italian Prime Minister but he's already leading a country that's got an uneasy sense of deja vu at the moment when it comes to COVID-19.

"It was just over a year ago that Italy was at the very tip of the spear when it came to the coronavirus arriving in Europe and now we're seeing intensive care beds in Italy filling up at an alarming rate as fears of the third wave have become reality.

"Mario Draghi has said that he will operate and act outside of the EU's one for all and all-for-one procurement programme if it gets what Italy needs."

Mr Draghi stated: "Let's order Sputnik V and see what happens.

"If European coordination, especially in healthcare, does not work we have to be ready to act on our own and it's not only me saying this Chancellor Merkel told me that if the European Medicines Agency certifies Sputnik V then ok but if it does not Germany will do so itself.

"This is normal pragmatism we have to work on the basis of European unity but if it's not achieved we have to try other ways."

On Thursday, a former Prime Minister of Finland told the BBC that the European Union is stuck in a "vicious cycle" of blame regarding the shortage in coronavirus vaccines.

Alexander Stubb told the BBC's Today Programme that 40 percent of the vaccines the European Union has secured have been left in storage.

"Basically, the situation from as far as I can gather from the statistics is that roughly 40 percent of the vaccines procured are now laying around in various storage in European member states so I think it is essentially a problem of Governance.

"The United Kingdom has been very good at rolling out the vaccine as has the United States.

"But we are in this vicious cycle of a blame game, the member states blame Brussels, Brussels blames private companies and the UK blames Brussels as well."

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 22, 2021 9:34 am

Angry wrote:

gasheads reacting to their loss yesterday

lol!

D&C were up there.

Last edited by VillageGreen on Mon Mar 22, 2021 9:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 22, 2021 9:41 am

Other possible health issues linked to C19.

I have already got tinnitus - diagnosed in early 2019 - and it is driving me nuts. A 24/7 hissing sound.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 22, 2021 12:12 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

5 missed Cobra meetings (dealing with his cancer stricken wife and arguing with latest floozy Symonds) and 140,000 deaths later.......

No wonder the call for a public enquiry is louder than ever but this slippery bastard will use any method possible to avoid it knowing he'll be brutally criminally exposed

Tick Tock Johnson.....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 22, 2021 12:21 pm

harvetheslayer wrote:

5 missed Cobra meetings (dealing with his cancer stricken wife and arguing with latest floozy Symonds) and 140,000 deaths later.......

No wonder the call for a public enquiry is louder than ever but this slippery bastard will use any method possible to avoid it knowing he'll be brutally criminally exposed

Tick Tock Johnson.....

did anyone wish him a Belated Happy Anniversary for the invasion of Iraq? that cost the lives of millions yet no one has ever been punished for that.
Back to top Go down
bellend

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 22, 2021 1:11 pm

Any truth in the rumour I'm hearing, Harve, that you stopped into Bristol last night on the way home from Nottingham?
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 22, 2021 1:20 pm

bellend wrote:
Any truth in the rumour I'm hearing,  Harve, that you stopped into Bristol last night on the way home from Nottingham?

Libellous filth..... swp
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 22, 2021 3:29 pm

Oh the irony.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 22, 2021 11:42 pm

Things could be coming to a head...

'Amid the escalating row over the AstraZeneca vaccine, Government ministers have now indicated the UK will retaliate with blocks to exports heading to the EU. Warning the EU, the Prime Minister's spokesman stated today that stopping the coronavirus is an international effort and should not see vaccine exports stopped. The spokesman said today: "I'm, obviously not going to get into hypotheticals but we've been clear the vaccination programme is an international effort.

"We expect the EU to continue to stand by its commitments.

"It's important that the whole world works together, every country needs vaccinations.

"That's why we're committed to working with countries and governments across the globe in that regard."

One minister suggested, the UK would have to retaliate if the EU blocked exports, saying "politically and morally it's a no brainer", The Sun reports.

Speaking on Sunday, Defence Secretary Ben Wallace added: "The European Commission and Britain were not meant to engage in breaking contracts, all of us recognise the importance of international law and upholding contract law.

"The Commission will know the world is watching about how it conducts itself.

"If contracts are broken and are undertaken that is a very damaging thing to happen for a trading bloc which prides itself on the following of contracts and have been an open trading bloc."

In order to try and ease tensions, the Prime Minister held a call with Angela Merkel to stop any vaccine war today.'

Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 23, 2021 6:30 am

Johnsons mob have extended the general travel ban until July and added £5,000 fines for those attempting to break it
Expect travel related stocks to get another turking today
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 23, 2021 8:09 am

Just lock the charlatan up now and be done with it.....out of interest the ONS official figures have passed 145,000 last night

Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 23, 2021 8:14 am

harvetheslayer wrote:

Just lock the charlatan up now and be done with it.....out of interest the ONS official figures have passed 145,000 last night

Funny I was just reading a BBC news story fact checking claims that the Government have been inflating the death figures to justify lockdown.

"Claim: "Covid-19 death rates have been falsely inflated"
Verdict: More than 125,000 Covid deaths have been recorded in the UK so far.
There are different ways of recording these deaths, but all broadly agree on the scale of the crisis. "
They obviously didn't ask Harve and Franny the swivel eyed loon.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 23, 2021 8:21 am

Even funnier I have just checked the ONS and this is what they say,

In England, including deaths that occurred up to 5 March 2021 but were registered up to 13 March 2021, of those we have processed so far, the number involving the coronavirus (COVID-19) was 127,270.

You are so full of shit its literally flowing out of your gob unhindered. How can you have the gall to call bojo out on lying when you lie every single day?
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 23, 2021 9:36 am

The figures that the news put out is wrong. You could have a positive test and within 28 days get hit by a bus and killed and it will be put down as a Covid death.

Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 23, 2021 11:33 am

mouldyoldgoat wrote:
The figures that the news put out is wrong. You could have a positive test and within 28 days get hit by a bus and killed and it will be put down as a Covid death.

But where does Harve get his 140,000 figure from? Like I say ONS has the figure at 127,000 and that is who Harve is apparently quoting?
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 23, 2021 12:25 pm

New York variant now in UK , three cases detected so far.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 23, 2021 12:58 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
mouldyoldgoat wrote:

But where does Harve get his 140,000 figure from? Like I say ONS has the figure at 127,000 and that is who Harve is apparently quoting?

He makes it up or he is quoting someone who is making it up. I have looked at the ONS and found the same numbers as you.

As for the eu the latest death count is 577310 but of course he won't quote that because it doesn't fit his agenda.

Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 23, 2021 5:23 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
mouldyoldgoat wrote:

Chris Whitty just confirmed it
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 23, 2021 5:24 pm

mouldyoldgoat wrote:

Scamdemic now
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 4:35 am

He will be Professor he will be....

Even his fanboys here on ATD must have been shocked and appalled at his rambling waffling nonsense at 5pm yesterday. Shortest opening speech he's made at a press conference to date and just desperate to escape

Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 6:05 am

Johnson wont have had a restful night. Having been overnight brutally exposed by the Tory 1922 group after telling them vaccine roll out was the result of "greed and capitalism" (and then telling them to forget he said that) he today has to face the Liason Commitee over his handling of the Pandemic

After being ripped to shreads the last time he appeared and likely with Yvette Cooper exposing him again and again he wont be looking forward to it make no mistake...every lie will be recorded

Popcorn is locked and loaded
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 6:48 am

......as does every normal human in the UK this morning. Truly despicable. They'll hang this bastard make no mistake

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds
Page 3 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next