katman
seadog
Chemical Ali
Tringreen
33 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 12 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage

Banned from the Farm - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned from the Farm   Banned from the Farm - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 3:08 pm

Greenjock wrote:
Cobi Budge, what an absolute tw@ you are. Saying that ATD is like the BNP after your cringeworthy racist ramblings on the car crash that you called Greenbonk?

Has somebody offered you a reward to attempt to stir the shit on here? Because every other day you change your mind about whether Pasoti is your wanking material site or the devil incarnate.

You post absolute drivel on Exeweb trying to cause trouble, anonymously of course, because you would be the first one out of the door with a full nappy if anyone older than 13 said boo to you. In fact it wouldn't surprise me if you had something to do with all the new accounts on here. Just the sort of thing a spotty little fuckwit would get a hard-on over.

Jock, who does Cobi post under on Exeweb. Most Argyle posters on there are decent, some funny and some near the bone without causing offence. The most offensive is Porkus, but we already knew that
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Banned from the Farm   Banned from the Farm - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 3:29 pm

Greenjock wrote:
Cobi Budge, what an absolute tw@ you are. Saying that ATD is like the BNP after your cringeworthy racist ramblings on the car crash that you called Greenbonk?

Has somebody offered you a reward to attempt to stir the shit on here? Because every other day you change your mind about whether Pasoti is your wanking material site or the devil incarnate.

You post absolute drivel on Exeweb trying to cause trouble, anonymously of course, because you would be the first one out of the door with a full nappy if anyone older than 13 said boo to you. In fact it wouldn't surprise me if you had something to do with all the new accounts on here. Just the sort of thing a spotty little fuckwit would get a hard-on over.

cheers cheers

I use football forums, i remember when cobi tried literally dozens of times spamming up that forum with loads of false accounts,made the decent number of argyle fans look like a right bunch of cocks.
Complete and utter belter.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Banned from the Farm   Banned from the Farm - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 5:16 pm

The Red Star wrote:
Greenjock wrote:

Jock, who does Cobi post under on Exeweb. Most Argyle posters on there are decent, some funny and some near the bone without causing offence. The most offensive is Porkus, but we already knew that

A few weeks ago him and another dickhead were trolling with awful attempts at banter. Can't remember his username but Cerbera made a comment to him I think and he stopped.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Banned from the Farm   Banned from the Farm - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 5:30 pm

The Red Star wrote:
Greenjock wrote:

Cringeworthy doesn't start to describe it.

http://www.exeweb.com/forums/showthread.php?50844-Slightly-obsessed-eh
Back to top Go down
lawnmowerman

lawnmowerman

PostSubject: Re: Banned from the Farm   Banned from the Farm - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 6:10 pm

JonB wrote:
* Warning - serious point-making attempted post alert *

Off at a slight tangent I know, but to those of us above say 20 or so, the Internet & IT is a wonderful invention that's come into our lives & changed it it many ways.  Some of them quite positively.....

To our younger family & friends,they've known these wonders all of their relatively young lives & they are truly an integral part of how they live.

IT immigrants & IT natives was a description I heard that resonated with me once.

However this technology has grown at such a pace that rules & norms have been developed retrospectively; this in turn has allowed & enabled people to use the Internet in whatever they so wish.  The speed & instant accessibility has led to a type first, think second culture.

For many of our children, this will leave an awful legacy.  Many firms & organisations now undertake various forms of vetting before job offers are made; much of this vetting revolves around investigating social media such as forums like these, Twitter & FB, etc...

As an example in point, the names involved in 'Greenbonk' & it's casual racism are now likely to be barred from a myriad of professions.  No Police force, no solicitors firm would ever entertain an application from its young authors, let alone allow a conversation that may enable an explanation of the follies of youth.

So I implore parents out there, both current & aspiring, to ensure that you keep your beloved boys & girls behaving on the Internet as you would have them behave on the streets or when they're in school.

Doors are being shut as they foolishly type, they just won't know it until several years later.

I really do hope that this hasn't come over as patronising, but as someone who helps lock the doors that others have closed, I know for a fact that many potentially quite brilliant careers will never even germinate, let alone flourish.

Publish & be damned isn't just a sound bite.

Jon

You are correct when people apply for jobs, future employers check twitter and facebook to look at your profile. Thats why I don`t have facebook or twitter accounts, customers can look and see what i did last weekend at that stag do. also family and friends have been cyber/bullied/stalked on both.

When I take take on staff for the busy summer season I always check facebook and have a very close look and i mean very close look at there profile and pictures to see what they have been up to.

Just be careful what you type/post it may come back to haunt you (take note dave bunney)
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Banned from the Farm   Banned from the Farm - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 4:23 am

some good advice from lawnmower man cobi - take note !!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: Banned from the Farm   Banned from the Farm - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 4:50 pm

I've been banned from pasoti now. Not sure why as I haven't posted in a couple of months. Is it for my words on here?
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: Banned from the Farm   Banned from the Farm - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 4:56 pm

I've received no email and neither am I featured on the banned users list. I'm devastated jocolor
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Banned from the Farm   Banned from the Farm - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 5:03 pm

I hope you left some juicy PMs for the boys to pore over.
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: Banned from the Farm   Banned from the Farm - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 1:22 pm

Don't think there were any PM's. I note I'm still not on the banned list (i wonder if a certain Mod will be banned for his behaviour on the spoof ADT site suggesting people were paedos and racists- this does break the pasoti agreement [which now extends to other websites Very Happy ])-

Banned from the Farm - Page 3 Bannin10
Back to top Go down
LondonGreen

LondonGreen

PostSubject: Re: Banned from the Farm   Banned from the Farm - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 1:29 pm

I miss GOB's 'Banned from Pasoti' banner. As it isn't being used, surely he wouldn't mind sharing it with those ATD members who have been banned??! Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Banned from the Farm   Banned from the Farm - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 1:54 pm

Chemical Ali wrote:
Don't think there were any PM's. I note I'm still not on the banned list (i wonder if a certain Mod will be banned for his behaviour on the spoof ADT site suggesting people were paedos and racists- this does break the pasoti agreement [which now extends to other websites Very Happy ])-

And that right there ladies and gents, is proof that Pasoti is a corupt site where the mods openly lie about bannings.

"Every ban we've made is available in public for all to see"

Yeah right, my ass it is!

Oh and if any of the mods wish to sue me for posting "libel" go right ahead!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Banned from the Farm   Banned from the Farm - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 9:15 pm

Banned from the Farm - Page 3 Cioty_11

A one month ban from exeweb.... Lavv it.
Back to top Go down
Pete1886

Pete1886

PostSubject: Re: Banned from the Farm   Banned from the Farm - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 9:22 pm

Chemical Ali wrote:

I had that yesterday, funnily enough I've never posted on there or even been a member. Appears to work today though so permanent isn't particularly permanent.
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: Banned from the Farm   Banned from the Farm - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 8:04 am

I'm still permanent Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Banned from the Farm   Banned from the Farm - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 8:38 am

I'm still expecting an apology any day.

We should have listened to you Tringy ! lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Banned from the Farm   Banned from the Farm - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 9:09 am

Chemical Ali wrote:
I've received no email and neither am I featured on the banned users list. I'm devastated jocolor

If the Mods were to put you on the banned list they'd have to give a reason. If you haven't posted on there for a couple of months what reason could they give? Any of the lurkers from pasoti reading this thread could then, if they had any sense of decency, ask a few impertinent questions. I don't suppose the Mods would take kindly to their arbitrary 'Ban anyone we disagree with' policy being challenged.

As a side note, I asked for my account to be closed a few weeks ago. I had to ask twice because the first time I posted a request in Ask the Politburo, it was ignored and one of the troops deleted the request. I'm not banned, so I guess I could re-register at any time. I wonder if my IP has been blocked?
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Banned from the Farm   Banned from the Farm - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 9:32 am

Animal Farm is indeed an apt description. Hey ho, we're free range here Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Banned from the Farm   Banned from the Farm - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 5:27 pm

Now I'm banned as well, well not actually banned but my account is inactive. I think it is because they asked people asking questions of our dear leader to not use pseudonyms so I used my real name of Avis Crook Plymouth and they have removed it saying "joke name removed by admin." and now I can't log on. Sad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Banned from the Farm   Banned from the Farm - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 6:02 pm

Iggy...your account will be suspended for 24hrs and then the moderators will re activate it again.Apparently they can do this without reason as its in their rules.They seem to be dishing out this tweetment lately to any dissenters.Not that they will mention it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Banned from the Farm   Banned from the Farm - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 6:06 pm

It's beginning to look like ATD is now the only genuinely independent fans' website left.

And here's the evidence to support that view:

http://www.pafc.co.uk/page/NewsDetail/0,,10364~2658779,00.html

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Banned from the Farm   Banned from the Farm - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 7:06 pm

Andy_Symons wrote:
It's beginning to look like ATD is now the only genuinely independent fans' website left.

A very valid comment Andy that I don't think anyone would/could dispute. Maybe it should be noted in our banner at the top?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Banned from the Farm   Banned from the Farm - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 7:26 pm

Andy_Symons wrote:

From being hated by the club to in with the club in just a few years.

How times have changed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Banned from the Farm   Banned from the Farm - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 8:43 am

It came to me last night what the real reason is for being banned/suspended, I have picked up a couple of warnings recently for reacting to Newells goading and insults, I was told by the mods not to react but to report a post if it was offensive. After once more being insulted by Newell (coward ect. ect.) I reported his post to the admin. team. Next day I receive an e-mail saying the case was closed by Greenthing, no details, no apology, just case closed. I thought about following it up but then thought. bollocks to it, maybe he has got the message as he was being very polite to me. Obviously just brooding and biding his time, well I bow down to your cunning and cleverness pig no more will you have to listen to voices that dare to question the sorry slide of our club, no more will you have to justify why it isn't right that we are plummeting from the football league, about to sack a large proportion of the staff, delay payment to the staff because as a non league club we will have no money, because non of this matters because you have JB's mobile no, you are the chosen one, the new minister of information, all hail the mighty pig Pasoti is a useless Nool tool.
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: Banned from the Farm   Banned from the Farm - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 6:44 pm

Pork Free posted this on pasoti-

http://argyletalkdemocratic.forumotion.co.uk/t1343p50-banned-from-the-farm

A simple look at that link will provide evidence that there is serious problems on this website.

What's the matter?

Don't like people not bowing down to the superheroes?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Banned from the Farm   Banned from the Farm - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Banned from the Farm
Page 3 of 22Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 12 ... 22  Next