katman
seadog
Chemical Ali
Tringreen
33 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage

Banned from the Farm - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned from the Farm   Banned from the Farm - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 10:04 pm

Block4Green wrote:
I apologise for my post, it was not meant to imply that ATD are british nationalist in any way, it was meant to imply that ATD is being treated as the 'baddy' in all of this. Sorry for my post (and the greenbonk 'racism' was not by me and I would never dream of it)

But Greenjock, your a cringeworthy fucknit and I don't apologise to you.

Friendly suggestion - go back to the offending post, delete it or edit it.

Unfriendly suggestion - go find yourself another forum to infest.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Banned from the Farm   Banned from the Farm - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 10:05 pm

Andy_Symons wrote:
Block4Green wrote:
I apologise for my post, it was not meant to imply that ATD are british nationalist in any way, it was meant to imply that ATD is being treated as the 'baddy' in all of this. Sorry for my post (and the greenbonk 'racism' was not by me and I would never dream of it)

But Greenjock, your a cringeworthy fucknit and I don't apologise to you.

Friendly suggestion - go back to the offending post, delete it or edit it.

Unfriendly suggestion - go find yourself another forum to infest.

I had edited the post before you posted this.
Back to top Go down
shonbo

shonbo

PostSubject: Re: Banned from the Farm   Banned from the Farm - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 10:12 pm

Hey, Cobis apologised, explained let's leave it there.
Lets hug
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Banned from the Farm   Banned from the Farm - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 10:15 pm

shonbo wrote:
Hey, Cobis apologised, explained let's leave it there.
Lets hug

cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Banned from the Farm   Banned from the Farm - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 10:16 pm

Hmm you don't seem to know which insult you want to use towards me Cobi, but I'm safe in the knowledge that you are universally thought to be a plank on the 2 football forums you frequent. Anyway now that you have reprimanded me and apologised for being a dick, I will apologise for having such a go at you, and your extremely funny Greenbonk thingy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Banned from the Farm   Banned from the Farm - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 10:18 pm

Greenbonk was cringeworthy and pathetic and will not be running again.

And you know something, I quite enjoy being a plank, makes me a more controversial character, because a very small minority support me.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Banned from the Farm   Banned from the Farm - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 10:31 pm

Block4Green wrote:

And you know something, I quite enjoy being a plank, makes me a more controversial character, because a very small minority support me.

No son. You're a child who craves attention, and likes the sound of his own voice.

Nothing more.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Banned from the Farm   Banned from the Farm - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 10:32 pm

Block4Green wrote:

Cobi. Controversial character? I suppose you are similar to Marmite, everyone either hates you or hates you lol!

Only joking Pitbull, sorry Block4, sorry Cobi. Anyway hows the Civil War book coming on? Seriously though, you do rub people up the wrong way. I know you're just a young lad but stick to the match previews, they're pretty good, and ditch the Greenbonk thing. Like you say it's cringeworthy.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Banned from the Farm   Banned from the Farm - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 10:32 pm

Block4Green wrote:

Are you statemented ?
Back to top Go down
shonbo

shonbo

PostSubject: Re: Banned from the Farm   Banned from the Farm - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 10:46 pm

Hey its Coby. He's a kid > Hormones. I think most of you know that and you are being way over sanctimonious.
You've slapped him. Now give it a break. Its getting close to bullying if it carries on.
Hug

PS Still not banned from pasoti, but I can't find a post to post to, or start
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Banned from the Farm   Banned from the Farm - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 10:55 pm

You're right Shonbo. Sorry Cobi, but just think about things before you post them sometimes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Banned from the Farm   Banned from the Farm - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 8:58 am

According to the reply on the contact the admins by Tony, oddball isn't banned.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Banned from the Farm   Banned from the Farm - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 9:08 am

Maybe Oddballs password has somehow changed?
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Banned from the Farm   Banned from the Farm - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 9:16 am

Mock Cuncher wrote:
Whilst Tony Pasoti was jumping up and down like clueless neanderthals on crack, needing re-educating on simple issues of racism and generally following the mainstream ignorance of the masses & cracking down on anything resembling independent thought, ATD was refreshingly open and measured in it's approach, listening to the individuals yet retaining a balance of common sense. To search for an analogy, we are the liberal opposition to Putin's closed shop Russian.

Think we should have this as our welcome statement. It just about sums up the reason for vitriolic exchanges between fellow greens.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Banned from the Farm   Banned from the Farm - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 9:24 am

GOB wrote:
Maybe Oddballs password has somehow changed?

Then a helpful mod will recover his password for him...........

Surely not lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Banned from the Farm   Banned from the Farm - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 9:32 am

I bet that never happens to anyone who goes to fanfests lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Banned from the Farm   Banned from the Farm - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 9:40 am

It could be that you are suspended, I have had that done to me a couple of times to give me time to think things over. Razz
Back to top Go down
Coxside_Green

PostSubject: Re: Banned from the Farm   Banned from the Farm - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 9:49 am

Probably given a 'night off' to cool down. My last night off was 4 months ago and still counting Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Banned from the Farm   Banned from the Farm - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 10:14 am

[quote="Coxside_Green"]Probably given a 'night off' to cool down. My last night off was 4 months ago and still counting Razz [/quote
Dear old Florrie Lindley,bless her Lancashire cotton socks,says I'm not banned.However I cannot access my account.Keep getting error message saying "User name inactive,please contact admin...blah blah blah....Cant contact admin if you cant log on...Anyway I like it here...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Banned from the Farm   Banned from the Farm - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 10:22 am

[quote="oddball"]
Coxside_Green wrote:
Probably given a 'night off' to cool down. My last night off was 4 months ago and still counting Razz [/quote
Dear old Florrie Lindley,bless her Lancashire cotton socks,says I'm not banned.However I cannot access my account.Keep getting error message saying "User name inactive,please contact admin...blah blah blah....Cant contact admin if you cant log on...Anyway I like it here...

Bugger! If you're staying, I'll have to change my avatar! Wink
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Banned from the Farm   Banned from the Farm - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 10:27 am

Beware............. the one eyed Aviva boy ! cyclops jocolor pig lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Banned from the Farm   Banned from the Farm - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 10:48 am

Knecht...only just worked that one out.Very subtle.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Banned from the Farm   Banned from the Farm - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 11:10 am

oddball wrote:
Knecht...only just worked that one out.Very subtle.

Oddball, you are a better man than me. Knecht had that avatar for ages and I just thought it was ............................ an avatar!

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  affraid

Now an officially semi retired old fart! bounce
Back to top Go down
katman

PostSubject: Re: Banned from the Farm   Banned from the Farm - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 11:13 am

[quote="oddball"][quote="Coxside_Green"]Probably given a 'night off' to cool down. My last night off was 4 months ago and still counting Razz
Quote :

Dear old Florrie Lindley,bless her Lancashire cotton socks,says I'm not banned.However I cannot access my account.Keep getting error message saying "User name inactive,please contact admin...blah blah blah....Cant contact admin if you cant log on...
Quote :
Anyway I like it here
I told you it's a good place to be Al. Wink
Back to top Go down
JonB

JonB

PostSubject: Re: Banned from the Farm   Banned from the Farm - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 12:08 pm

* Warning - serious point-making attempted post alert *

Off at a slight tangent I know, but to those of us above say 20 or so, the Internet & IT is a wonderful invention that's come into our lives & changed it it many ways.  Some of them quite positively.....

To our younger family & friends,they've known these wonders all of their relatively young lives & they are truly an integral part of how they live.

IT immigrants & IT natives was a description I heard that resonated with me once.

However this technology has grown at such a pace that rules & norms have been developed retrospectively; this in turn has allowed & enabled people to use the Internet in whatever they so wish.  The speed & instant accessibility has led to a type first, think second culture.

For many of our children, this will leave an awful legacy.  Many firms & organisations now undertake various forms of vetting before job offers are made; much of this vetting revolves around investigating social media such as forums like these, Twitter & FB, etc...

As an example in point, the names involved in 'Greenbonk' & it's casual racism are now likely to be barred from a myriad of professions.  No Police force, no solicitors firm would ever entertain an application from its young authors, let alone allow a conversation that may enable an explanation of the follies of youth.

So I implore parents out there, both current & aspiring, to ensure that you keep your beloved boys & girls behaving on the Internet as you would have them behave on the streets or when they're in school.

Doors are being shut as they foolishly type, they just won't know it until several years later.

I really do hope that this hasn't come over as patronising, but as someone who helps lock the doors that others have closed, I know for a fact that many potentially quite brilliant careers will never even germinate, let alone flourish.

Publish & be damned isn't just a sound bite.

Jon
Back to top Go down
http://www.grumpypig.co.uk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Banned from the Farm   Banned from the Farm - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Banned from the Farm
Page 2 of 22Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 22  Next