Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic

The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Pasoti having a indirect dig at us ? maybe?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
lawnmowerman

lawnmowerman

Pasoti having a indirect dig at us ? maybe? Empty
PostSubject: Pasoti having a indirect dig at us ? maybe?   Pasoti having a indirect dig at us ? maybe? EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 4:56 pm

just seen this on the farm.

http://www.pasoti.co.uk/talk/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=64776

Is it me or is someone having a dig at us because andy posted this earlier in the week.

31st May 2011 - membership 25

29th February 2012 - Membership 253

In 9 months the membership has increased by 1012%. If there's an Argyle website that has shown that sort of growth over the last 9 months, please show me where it is, because I'd like to congratulate the owners on a spectacular job done.

As for one trick ponies, that would be something you're in danger of turning into. All shades of opinion are welcome here; if you don't like a poster's point of view, you can ignore it or put up an alternative viewpoint. Either way your views (provided they stay within the law) will not be censored, edited or removed. This is a free and open forum. YOU can add to it if you want to.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pasoti having a indirect dig at us ? maybe?   Pasoti having a indirect dig at us ? maybe? EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 5:01 pm

I noticed that too. Never seen them do it before so it must be Andy getting under their skin lol. And most of the new accounts will be Dane in disguise, as reward for being Mr Newells lacky while he's on holiday.

Dick Turpin? More like Dick Turnip.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pasoti having a indirect dig at us ? maybe?   Pasoti having a indirect dig at us ? maybe? EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 5:02 pm

If they are - and it certainly seems possible, given the timings - then it's just a little bit sad of them. I posted on pasoti from 1998 til a few weeks ago and I can't recall seeing anything like that before. It's undeniable that pasoti is the larger, longer-standing fans' messageboard. But the growth of ATD that I outlined is pretty spectacular. Why do they need to do that? Is ATD really threatening them that much? LMFAO if it is.

Insecure? The pasoti mods? Not much they aren't....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pasoti having a indirect dig at us ? maybe?   Pasoti having a indirect dig at us ? maybe? EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 5:06 pm

If you ever fancy fishing you know exactly how to get a bite lol!

Remember, on ATD there's no desire to create fictitious characters lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pasoti having a indirect dig at us ? maybe?   Pasoti having a indirect dig at us ? maybe? EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 5:44 pm

How many of those new members have even posted?

How many of those new members are REAL?

Hi Newelly baby, I guess you're watching again.

Must be really boring in Dubai, maybe Mrs Newelly should be paying her hubby more attention then he wouldn't need to post such shite on twatter and pBay whilst out there.

lol!
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: Pasoti having a indirect dig at us ? maybe?   Pasoti having a indirect dig at us ? maybe? EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 5:53 pm

He has moved on to Phuket.
Back to top Go down
http://sicparvismagna.com

PostSubject: Re: Pasoti having a indirect dig at us ? maybe?   Pasoti having a indirect dig at us ? maybe? EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 5:55 pm

Sir Francis Drake wrote:

Sometimes the jokes just write themselves.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Pasoti having a indirect dig at us ? maybe?   Pasoti having a indirect dig at us ? maybe? EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 6:01 pm

Andy_Symons wrote:
Sir Francis Drake wrote:

lol! Must be a tad warm for a simple Janner out there.
Back to top Go down
PlymptonPilgrim
Admin
PlymptonPilgrim

PostSubject: Re: Pasoti having a indirect dig at us ? maybe?   Pasoti having a indirect dig at us ? maybe? EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 7:32 pm

Tringreen wrote:
Andy_Symons wrote:
Sir Francis Drake wrote:

Has he had time to go into the sea? Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pasoti having a indirect dig at us ? maybe?   Pasoti having a indirect dig at us ? maybe? EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 7:34 pm

PlymptonPilgrim wrote:
Tringreen wrote:
Andy_Symons wrote:
Sir Francis Drake wrote:

Ask Dane. He's going over to rub suntan lotion on his back soon.
Back to top Go down
PlymptonPilgrim
Admin
PlymptonPilgrim

PostSubject: Re: Pasoti having a indirect dig at us ? maybe?   Pasoti having a indirect dig at us ? maybe? EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 7:42 pm

Greenjock wrote:
PlymptonPilgrim wrote:
Tringreen wrote:
Andy_Symons wrote:
Sir Francis Drake wrote:

Ask Dane. He's going over to rub suntan lotion on his back soon.

Not a nice image is it. Before 9pm as well Shocked
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pasoti having a indirect dig at us ? maybe?   Pasoti having a indirect dig at us ? maybe? EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 8:15 am

Pasoti is a dying forum that is being suffocated by its own mismanagement. When the Trust have their own forum we will have a good balance of internet discussion boards. Rather then having one large forum dominated by self interest we need several smaller forums where everyone has a place and all views are respected.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pasoti having a indirect dig at us ? maybe?   Pasoti having a indirect dig at us ? maybe? EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 8:23 am

The trouble with pasoti's figures is, once you take out Dane and Cobi's aliases, I reckon you're left with about 750 users lol!
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Pasoti having a indirect dig at us ? maybe?   Pasoti having a indirect dig at us ? maybe? EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 8:44 am

Looks like an audience with Sir James is on the way. No doubt questions to be monitored and selected for maximum compliance and happy clappy outcomes. Rolling Eyes

Can't be a Q&A with Fletch. It would take far too long . lol!

http://www.pasoti.co.uk/talk/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=64780

Having just listened to Brent's interview on the BBC last month, I can see where the man is coming from and it would appear that he is realistic enough to be a safe custodian. He was predictably evasive over his financial involvement to date but on the whole his reasoning is sound. The plan is clearly for stability and to utilise the hardcore support to fund any progress on and off the pitch.
His faith in Fletcher and attitude towards relegation out of the football league could be seen as naive in footballing terms and as a businessman, not willing to commit his own money to ensure survival this season, he doesn't seem to care how long it takes to get the upward trend moving. We all know that Argyle will command good support when on a roll but life in the BSP would almost certainly do further and longer lasting damage to our fanbase and thus, our ability to compete.
He pointed out that the vast majority of players have been brought in since Fletcher's appointment, so in my mind, relegation would indicate errors of judgement on a massive scale.
The question remains, who is advising him on the football side of things, as he admits he knows next to nothing about the game ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pasoti having a indirect dig at us ? maybe?   Pasoti having a indirect dig at us ? maybe? EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 10:59 am

Can you imagine the questions,

"high James, first of all please allow me to thank you for rescuing the club, it was an amazing achievement and I know I speak on behalf of the Green Army and the Ultras when I say that you will be placed in history as the most worshiped owner of PAFC.

We will soon be making a collection for a statue of you James, where would you like it to be placed?"

Yours extremely sincerely
(Insert name of made up fictitious character with at least 3 post)"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pasoti having a indirect dig at us ? maybe?   Pasoti having a indirect dig at us ? maybe? EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 11:03 am

BTW, the reason why ATD suddenly became so popular has nothing at all to do with IJN, it's all down to Yin and Yang, apparently! lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pasoti having a indirect dig at us ? maybe?   Pasoti having a indirect dig at us ? maybe? EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 11:05 am

GOB wrote:
BTW, the reason why ATD suddenly became so popular has nothing at all to do with IJN, it's all down to Yin and Yang, apparently! lol!

That's not another two of Dane's fake accounts is it? jocolor
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pasoti having a indirect dig at us ? maybe?   Pasoti having a indirect dig at us ? maybe? EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 11:21 am

Have you noticed how any thread containing "questions" or comments that are not within the realms of Brent support, are hijacked by IJN to post insulting, personal and innuendo comments aimed at anyone that dares to be critical and IJN is then supported by the same half a dozen members on each occasion, some of whom are newly created accounts that change the direction of the thread from a critical thread to a personal attack?

Do you get the feeling he doesn't want any criticism of his latest "friend" and is prepared to go to any length to protect him? lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pasoti having a indirect dig at us ? maybe?   Pasoti having a indirect dig at us ? maybe? EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 11:30 am

As Newells lapdog and bessie mate of Argyle Daz, how many Pasoti accounts do you reckon Dane Bunney is allowed at the moment? Might have to keep my eye on how many new posters like using "turd" in their insults. It's a dead giveaway.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pasoti having a indirect dig at us ? maybe?   Pasoti having a indirect dig at us ? maybe? EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 11:38 am

Deadly Lampshade is a corker, 12 post and every single one has the same agenda One trick pony? lol!

Even Avivas are not so stupid that they can't see what's happening! lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pasoti having a indirect dig at us ? maybe?   Pasoti having a indirect dig at us ? maybe? EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 11:40 am

I'd love to see the IP addresses for all these new accounts that are so supportive of Nool. I bet more than a few are from a beach resort in Thailand....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pasoti having a indirect dig at us ? maybe?   Pasoti having a indirect dig at us ? maybe? EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 11:50 am

We normally get a few new accounts when Newell is taking a break.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pasoti having a indirect dig at us ? maybe?   Pasoti having a indirect dig at us ? maybe? Empty

Back to top Go down

Pasoti having a indirect dig at us ? maybe?
Page 1 of 1