Earwegoagain
seadog
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Elias

Elias

Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 09, 2020 11:16 pm

Seems testing wasn't done on those with pre existing medical conditions?
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 09, 2020 11:22 pm

Rickler wrote:
Elias wrote:
The virus was never a hoax, most likely man made and weaponised, it seems that it hadn't originated in china.
The rest of it is all a matter of control now.

Why do you consistently peddle absolute bollox?

Take your pick - Google is your friend:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Give it time, give it time.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 10, 2020 4:15 pm

Well done Sky News
Kay Burley off air for 6 months and Beth Rigby for 3 months for breaking Covid rules over Burleys 60th birthday
If only Johnson had been so swift with dealing with the weasel Cummings then probably 1000s wouldn't have died
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 10, 2020 4:26 pm

Utter shite. Cummings should have gone no doubt about that and I was one of the ones lobbying my fat useless twat of an MP to do so however I didn't take it as fact that I no longer had to follow the rules I follow the rules to try and protect my old dears and millions of other vulnerable Brits.
I think the biggest mistake is only making travel rules advisory but even then loads of selfish twats don't care about the rules purely because they born or bought up selfish, Cummings is fook all to do with any of it really.
Back to top Go down
PatDunne

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 11, 2020 8:15 pm

Guardian today - The World Health Organization has been accused of conspiring with the Italian health ministry to remove a report revealing the country’s mismanagement at the beginning of the coronavirus pandemic – the publication of which was intended to prevent future deaths.

Some mistake for sure, Harve said it's Boris doing the mismanaging.
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 11, 2020 9:20 pm

Once lockdown in china happened no one should have been allowed in.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 13, 2020 9:05 am

There is now an outbreak of bird flu in Britain will have to keep all my chickens inside from tomorrow probably for feckin ages.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 13, 2020 1:44 pm

At least it'll be a bit of company.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 13, 2020 2:54 pm

Glad I decided to start the Chicken lockdown today because the weather was so shitty, looked out about 9.30 and there was a gurt big Fox sniffing around the fowl house went out with the small rifle and the fecker jammed so Reynard ran off, hopefully he will get the message.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 13, 2020 3:00 pm

Germany is to go into a hard lockdown over the Christmas period as the number of deaths and infections from the coronavirus reaches record levels.

Way to go Merkin, way to go. Expect her resignation within days ect, ect.
Back to top Go down
PatDunne

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 14, 2020 10:16 am

Italy is considering more stringent nationwide coronavirus restrictions during the Christmas and New Year holiday, Reuters reports.

After some restrictions put in place last month were eased, crowds of shoppers flocked to many city centres on Sunday, as Italy reported 484 coronavirus-related deaths.

Way to go Mattarella, way to go, too much time in the bar with Boris no doubt
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 14, 2020 11:51 am

USA outbreak just getting worse and worse, can we expect photo shopped pictures of Trump proving he's on drugs?
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 14, 2020 3:56 pm

New variant of the virus detected in South East

Mr Hancock told MPs there is currently "nothing to suggest" this variant is more likely to cause serious symptoms, adding that it is highly unlikely that it won't respond to a vaccine

Back to top Go down
Dog Bone Malone

Dog Bone Malone

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 14, 2020 4:27 pm

VillageGreen wrote:

Mr Hancock told MPs there is currently "nothing to suggest" this variant is more likely to cause serious symptoms, adding that it is highly unlikely that it won't respond to a vaccine

Oh, great. I was just thinking to myself it was about time we had some more depressing news. How exciting!
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 14, 2020 7:32 pm

POI wrote:
VillageGreen wrote:

Oh, great. I was just thinking to myself it was about time we had some more depressing news. How exciting!

Village is yer man.
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 14, 2020 8:39 pm

POI wrote:
VillageGreen wrote:

All part of the plan, now get on your knees and beg for that vaccine..........
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 14, 2020 9:05 pm

shouldnt come as a shock to anyone that there is a new strand of corona given its a virus and thats what they do mutate. Which is the reason why cold'sa nd flu wont ever be cured but only treated and covid will be the same.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 15, 2020 11:52 am

Just been to doctors surgery where that are inoculating the first batch of 980 people. FFS! Every person in Tavistock who shouldn't be driving have descended on Abbey Surgery in a visible pall of burning clutch smoke and steamed up glasses, whether they are ignoring the dozens of marshals or just can't see them I don't know but I really feel for the staff and this is just the first day. Fookin chaos.
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 15, 2020 12:15 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
..... Every person in Tavistock who shouldn't be driving have descended on Abbey Surgery in a visible pall of burning clutch smoke and steamed up glasses .....

cheers lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol
Back to top Go down
Dog Bone Malone

Dog Bone Malone

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 15, 2020 12:18 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
Just been to doctors surgery where that are inoculating the first batch of 980 people. FFS! Every person in Tavistock who shouldn't be driving have descended on Abbey Surgery in a visible pall of burning clutch smoke and steamed up glasses, whether they are ignoring the dozens of marshals or just can't see them I don't know but I really feel for the staff and this is just the first day. Fookin chaos.

There's some strange folk in Tavi. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Dog Bone Malone

Dog Bone Malone

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 15, 2020 1:43 pm

Oooh, they're gonna cancel Xmas. Oooooh. Laughing
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 15, 2020 2:31 pm

Lots of crying foul to London going into tier 3. FFS what do they expect when people don’t follow the rules!

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 15, 2020 3:42 pm

mouldyoldgoat wrote:
Lots of crying foul to London going into tier 3. FFS what do they expect when people don’t follow the rules!

Bet your arse that London will empty next week as they all go to the far corners of the UK for Christmas.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 15, 2020 6:24 pm

2nd Homes in Cornwall!
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 16, 2020 12:36 am

seadog wrote:
2nd Homes in Cornwall!

Nailed on!

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds
Page 3 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next