Les Miserable
Czarcasm
harvetheslayer
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

Wigan v Plymouth Argyle Empty
PostSubject: Wigan v Plymouth Argyle   Wigan v Plymouth Argyle EmptySat Oct 24, 2020 6:37 am

Think we just need to avoid defeat today

1-1
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Wigan v Plymouth Argyle   Wigan v Plymouth Argyle EmptySat Oct 24, 2020 7:28 am

Years ago, I used to take the bookies to the cleaners quite often because Coughlan or Wotton ‘first scorer’ was always about 18/1, even though Wotton took all the pens & free kicks. There’s exactly the same opportunity right now in the current climate if you do your homework on how ravaged Argyle ( or the opposition) are with Covid omissions. This needs to be done late though, after teams have been announced. The Lincoln game was a great example with Wooton Canavan and Conor Grant all out, along with Macleod.

If we have any more unusual absences today, lumping on a Wigan win, assuming they aren’t also depleted, could be a savvy bet.
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: Wigan v Plymouth Argyle   Wigan v Plymouth Argyle EmptySat Oct 24, 2020 8:16 am

Wigan 1 Argo 2
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Wigan v Plymouth Argyle   Wigan v Plymouth Argyle EmptySat Oct 24, 2020 8:25 am

Draw (hopefully).
COYG cheers
Back to top Go down
PatDunne

PostSubject: Re: Wigan v Plymouth Argyle   Wigan v Plymouth Argyle EmptySat Oct 24, 2020 8:27 am

Can't see anything other than an easy win for the boys in green.
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: Wigan v Plymouth Argyle   Wigan v Plymouth Argyle EmptySat Oct 24, 2020 9:03 am

We'll play shite again and lose 4-0. This team is nowhere near good enough.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Wigan v Plymouth Argyle   Wigan v Plymouth Argyle EmptySat Oct 24, 2020 10:20 am

Czarcasm wrote:
Years ago, I used to take the bookies to the cleaners quite often because Coughlan or Wotton ‘first scorer’ was always about 18/1, even though Wotton took all the pens & free kicks. There’s exactly the same opportunity right now in the current climate if you do your homework on how ravaged Argyle ( or the opposition) are with Covid omissions. This needs to be done late though, after teams have been announced. The Lincoln game was a great example with Wooton Canavan and Conor Grant all out, along with Macleod.

If we have any more unusual absences today, lumping on a Wigan win, assuming they aren’t also depleted, could be a savvy bet.

Me too, great bets. Best I had was Elliot Ward to score first away at Wolves at 25/1 stuck a score on it boom. I'm pretty sure we lost the game but I felt like a winner.
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: Wigan v Plymouth Argyle   Wigan v Plymouth Argyle EmptySat Oct 24, 2020 11:15 am

not sure about this one yet either way it’s gunna be hard work up there to get something i Reckon shezza will have his defence well drilled on what to expect from us
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wigan v Plymouth Argyle   Wigan v Plymouth Argyle EmptySat Oct 24, 2020 2:03 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

4 strikers on the bench!! no cooper
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: Wigan v Plymouth Argyle   Wigan v Plymouth Argyle EmptySat Oct 24, 2020 2:56 pm

Angry wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

4 strikers on the bench!! no cooper
What no cooper! Covid struck again maybe?
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Wigan v Plymouth Argyle   Wigan v Plymouth Argyle EmptySat Oct 24, 2020 3:24 pm

Listening on Ifollow because the match feed is just buffering still waiting for an agent to "support" me. Amateur as fook, period.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: Wigan v Plymouth Argyle   Wigan v Plymouth Argyle EmptySat Oct 24, 2020 3:37 pm

My lad (or one of them) now watches Argyle each match via the Firestick some link to IPTV
No idea how but said he paid £30 for the "chipped" firestick and gets menu of matches each day

Geddon Hardie....
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: Wigan v Plymouth Argyle   Wigan v Plymouth Argyle EmptySat Oct 24, 2020 3:43 pm

Watching it on iFollow mine seems to be ok
Having no problems with it so far
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Wigan v Plymouth Argyle   Wigan v Plymouth Argyle EmptySat Oct 24, 2020 3:44 pm

Need a second, feeling confident.
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: Wigan v Plymouth Argyle   Wigan v Plymouth Argyle EmptySat Oct 24, 2020 3:50 pm

akagreengull wrote:
Need a second, feeling confident.
there playing quite well gg and cooper not been missed so far
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Wigan v Plymouth Argyle   Wigan v Plymouth Argyle EmptySat Oct 24, 2020 3:51 pm

Just listening to comms match still won't play still waiting for support. 45 minutes and counting.........
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Wigan v Plymouth Argyle   Wigan v Plymouth Argyle EmptySat Oct 24, 2020 3:54 pm

RegGreen wrote:
Watching it on iFollow mine seems to be ok
Having no problems with it so far

I've watched two games on same pc already fook knows what the problem is, even tried emptying cookie cache and a different browser. Lack of support is the biggest ball ache.
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Wigan v Plymouth Argyle   Wigan v Plymouth Argyle EmptySat Oct 24, 2020 4:15 pm

Let off for Argo  Wigan goal chalked off took lino and ref to make a decision ffs!
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: Wigan v Plymouth Argyle   Wigan v Plymouth Argyle EmptySat Oct 24, 2020 4:20 pm

An equaliser is inevitable. Although fully expect Wigan to get at least a couple.
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Wigan v Plymouth Argyle   Wigan v Plymouth Argyle EmptySat Oct 24, 2020 4:29 pm

For once you are on the money freathers  just conceded a shit goal, should be well ahead.
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: Wigan v Plymouth Argyle   Wigan v Plymouth Argyle EmptySat Oct 24, 2020 4:34 pm

Only a matter of time before Wigan get another. This team really is not good enough.
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Wigan v Plymouth Argyle   Wigan v Plymouth Argyle EmptySat Oct 24, 2020 4:59 pm

Should have won this, two points dropped!!!!!
scratch
Back to top Go down
PatDunne

PostSubject: Re: Wigan v Plymouth Argyle   Wigan v Plymouth Argyle EmptySat Oct 24, 2020 5:01 pm

Same ole Argo
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wigan v Plymouth Argyle   Wigan v Plymouth Argyle EmptySat Oct 24, 2020 5:02 pm

cant argue against the result. certainly shows we are starting to get affected by injuries and corona absents.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Wigan v Plymouth Argyle   Wigan v Plymouth Argyle EmptySat Oct 24, 2020 5:09 pm

Feckin Ifollow just answered me by email and told me to try different browser, restart pc, empty cookie cache... The match has finished plus I tried all that during the game. Proper shite can't wait for Si's mate to justify this service?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wigan v Plymouth Argyle   Wigan v Plymouth Argyle Empty

Back to top Go down

Wigan v Plymouth Argyle
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next