Les Miserable
Earwegoagain
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

Wigan vs Argyle match day Fred. Empty
PostSubject: Wigan vs Argyle match day Fred.   Wigan vs Argyle match day Fred. EmptySat Apr 23, 2022 9:55 am

Roooaaaarrrr. Last chance saloon for Argyle unless everyone else loses as well, I'm going for two all draw and hope we have full squad.
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: Wigan vs Argyle match day Fred.   Wigan vs Argyle match day Fred. EmptySat Apr 23, 2022 10:01 am

I've just done Wigan in my bet to jinx them. COYG FFS
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wigan vs Argyle match day Fred.   Wigan vs Argyle match day Fred. EmptySat Apr 23, 2022 10:25 am

I’ve got a feeling for a win for the boys today
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: Wigan vs Argyle match day Fred.   Wigan vs Argyle match day Fred. EmptySat Apr 23, 2022 11:13 am

Got a Freathyesqe feeling about this one today ..I really hope im wrong Though
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: Wigan vs Argyle match day Fred.   Wigan vs Argyle match day Fred. EmptySat Apr 23, 2022 11:29 am

Can't see anything other than another poor performance and a substantial defeat at the hands of the league leaders.  Today is the day we fall out of the play-off places.

Wigan 3-0 Argo
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Wigan vs Argyle match day Fred.   Wigan vs Argyle match day Fred. EmptySat Apr 23, 2022 11:50 am

Has anyone done the £10 thingy to watch the game while abroad? Failing that, is there any scam to be able to get SkyGo or the BTSport App to work? I’m assuming a VPN may be needed? I can’t be fecked to leave my sun lounger to watch it in a bar tbh.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Wigan vs Argyle match day Fred.   Wigan vs Argyle match day Fred. EmptySat Apr 23, 2022 1:23 pm

Czarcasm wrote:
Has anyone done the £10 thingy to watch the game while abroad? Failing that, is there any scam to be able to get SkyGo or the BTSport App to work? I’m assuming a VPN may be needed? I can’t be fecked to leave my sun lounger to watch it in a bar tbh.

Not a prapaer fan ECT, ECT. I used it in Sri Lanka but that was ifollow and not Argo tv worked better than at home tbf. Where are you? Somewhere warm I take it ?
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: Wigan vs Argyle match day Fred.   Wigan vs Argyle match day Fred. EmptySat Apr 23, 2022 1:38 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:

Not a prapaer fan ECT, ECT. I used it in Sri Lanka but that was ifollow and not Argo tv worked better than at home tbf. Where are you? Somewhere warm I take it ?
might be better just to use wigans ifollow with a VPN Then
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Wigan vs Argyle match day Fred.   Wigan vs Argyle match day Fred. EmptySat Apr 23, 2022 1:55 pm

They will score first we will be sat here thinking typical bastard Argyle.

Ennis and Hardie will save the day
2-1 win typical Argyle
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Wigan vs Argyle match day Fred.   Wigan vs Argyle match day Fred. EmptySat Apr 23, 2022 2:18 pm

Team news

Cooper
Sessengon
Wilson
Scarr
Gillespie
Grant
Houghton
Broom
Mayor
Jephcott
Hardie

Bench

Burton
Craske
Critchlow
Law
Randell
Garrick
Ennis
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wigan vs Argyle match day Fred.   Wigan vs Argyle match day Fred. EmptySat Apr 23, 2022 2:27 pm

Jethro wrote:
Team news

Cooper
Sessengon
Wilson
Scarr
Gillespie
Grant
Houghton
Broom
Mayor
Jephcott
Hardie

Bench

Burton
Craske
Critchlow
Law
Randell
Garrick
Ennis

Sooner start with any forward other than Jephcott, hope he proves me 100% wrong!
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Wigan vs Argyle match day Fred.   Wigan vs Argyle match day Fred. EmptySat Apr 23, 2022 2:43 pm

Graiser wrote:
Jethro wrote:
Team news

Cooper
Sessengon
Wilson
Scarr
Gillespie
Grant
Houghton
Broom
Mayor
Jephcott
Hardie

Bench

Burton
Craske
Critchlow
Law
Randell
Garrick
Ennis

Sooner start with any forward other than Jephcott, hope he proves me 100% wrong!

Yeah me too,
I mean this might not be the place, but how do you solve the issue of Jephcott.
He can score goals, he comes deep to get the ball, he puts in the work rate, a lot more then last season where he didn't look to give a toss.

But he's knackered after an hour sometimes before that.
He's not shite by any means just frustrating.

He's part of what, I've said on another thread, the difficult decisions to be made over the summer.

Mean if someone came along and offered north of a million you would have to snap their arm off.
Frustrated me monday, we needed pace up front and Jephcott came on before Garrick.

Just hope he proves us wrong.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Wigan vs Argyle match day Fred.   Wigan vs Argyle match day Fred. EmptySat Apr 23, 2022 2:56 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:

Greece. What has just compounded things is I bought the video pass and have just had a message pop up that they are “sorry, content is only available in certain countries”. This after taking my tenner, of course. I’m in Greece FFS, not fookin Timbuktu. Mad
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Wigan vs Argyle match day Fred.   Wigan vs Argyle match day Fred. EmptySat Apr 23, 2022 2:58 pm

Czarcasm wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:

Greece. What has just compounded things is I bought the video pass and have just had a message pop up that they are “sorry, content is only available in certain countries”.  This after taking my tenner, of course. I’m in Greece FFS, not fookin Timbuktu. Mad

Vpn should get you round it
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Wigan vs Argyle match day Fred.   Wigan vs Argyle match day Fred. EmptySat Apr 23, 2022 3:10 pm

Czarcasm wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:

Greece. What has just compounded things is I bought the video pass and have just had a message pop up that they are “sorry, content is only available in certain countries”.  This after taking my tenner, of course. I’m in Greece FFS, not fookin Timbuktu. Mad

Sure you aren't on VPN already? Might have changed it to UK? Have a good one and don't drink the water.
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Wigan vs Argyle match day Fred.   Wigan vs Argyle match day Fred. EmptySat Apr 23, 2022 3:15 pm

great save by coops then someone Just cleared it off the line, they put it over the bar ,backs to the wall stout knees everyone.

Jephcott gets wrestled to the ground and surprise surprise no free kick to us.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Wigan vs Argyle match day Fred.   Wigan vs Argyle match day Fred. EmptySat Apr 23, 2022 3:16 pm

Wigan are a very poor team Argyle should go on to win this game easily now.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Wigan vs Argyle match day Fred.   Wigan vs Argyle match day Fred. EmptySat Apr 23, 2022 3:17 pm

Fooking Sunderland aren't going to make it easy for us are they?
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Wigan vs Argyle match day Fred.   Wigan vs Argyle match day Fred. EmptySat Apr 23, 2022 3:18 pm

Phew.
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Wigan vs Argyle match day Fred.   Wigan vs Argyle match day Fred. EmptySat Apr 23, 2022 3:19 pm

Gillespie gives the ball away they put it wide. hope hes got his mistake out of him
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: Wigan vs Argyle match day Fred.   Wigan vs Argyle match day Fred. EmptySat Apr 23, 2022 3:20 pm

Wigan all over Argo FFS.  Totally one sided.  Only a matter of time before they get their first goal.
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Wigan vs Argyle match day Fred.   Wigan vs Argyle match day Fred. EmptySat Apr 23, 2022 3:26 pm

Stats suggest Argo under the cosh.
Rotherham losing at mo.
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Wigan vs Argyle match day Fred.   Wigan vs Argyle match day Fred. EmptySat Apr 23, 2022 3:31 pm

We been under the cosh since march, nothing new
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: Wigan vs Argyle match day Fred.   Wigan vs Argyle match day Fred. EmptySat Apr 23, 2022 3:33 pm

It's not so much that Wigan are really good, it's we look really piss poor.
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Wigan vs Argyle match day Fred.   Wigan vs Argyle match day Fred. EmptySat Apr 23, 2022 3:39 pm

just need to keep it simple should be ok
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wigan vs Argyle match day Fred.   Wigan vs Argyle match day Fred. Empty

Back to top Go down

Wigan vs Argyle match day Fred.
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next