Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic

The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

"I know he's destined for better things one day so we just have to enjoy him while he's with us." (Q&A)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
julestheimp

"I know he's destined for better things one day so we just have to enjoy him while he's with us." (Q&A) Empty
PostSubject: "I know he's destined for better things one day so we just have to enjoy him while he's with us." (Q&A)   "I know he's destined for better things one day so we just have to enjoy him while he's with us." (Q&A) EmptyTue Oct 20, 2020 5:05 pm

Ahead of tonight's match, we have done a Q&A with a couple of your supporters.

The first set of answers:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The second set of answers:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

"I know he's destined for better things one day so we just have to enjoy him while he's with us." (Q&A) Empty
PostSubject: Re: "I know he's destined for better things one day so we just have to enjoy him while he's with us." (Q&A)   "I know he's destined for better things one day so we just have to enjoy him while he's with us." (Q&A) EmptyTue Oct 20, 2020 7:16 pm

Cheers jules.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "I know he's destined for better things one day so we just have to enjoy him while he's with us." (Q&A)   "I know he's destined for better things one day so we just have to enjoy him while he's with us." (Q&A) EmptyWed Oct 21, 2020 11:02 am

vital atill going!!!! is the fake yank de liar still running the argyle one.
Back to top Go down
Dog Bone Malone

Dog Bone Malone

PostSubject: Re: "I know he's destined for better things one day so we just have to enjoy him while he's with us." (Q&A)   "I know he's destined for better things one day so we just have to enjoy him while he's with us." (Q&A) EmptyWed Oct 21, 2020 11:22 am

Angry wrote:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "I know he's destined for better things one day so we just have to enjoy him while he's with us." (Q&A)   "I know he's destined for better things one day so we just have to enjoy him while he's with us." (Q&A) EmptyWed Oct 21, 2020 9:11 pm

POI wrote:
Angry wrote:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "I know he's destined for better things one day so we just have to enjoy him while he's with us." (Q&A)   "I know he's destined for better things one day so we just have to enjoy him while he's with us." (Q&A) Empty

Back to top Go down

"I know he's destined for better things one day so we just have to enjoy him while he's with us." (Q&A)
Page 1 of 1