Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic

The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Vintage Footage - Tamar Bridge, PAFC, Post Blitz, Hoe etc etc. Enjoy.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Vintage Footage - Tamar Bridge, PAFC, Post Blitz, Hoe etc etc. Enjoy. Empty
PostSubject: Vintage Footage - Tamar Bridge, PAFC, Post Blitz, Hoe etc etc. Enjoy.   Vintage Footage - Tamar Bridge, PAFC, Post Blitz, Hoe etc etc. Enjoy. EmptyTue 08 Jul 2014, 06:07

Last edited by Person Of Interest on Tue 08 Jul 2014, 09:13; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
pepsipete

pepsipete

PostSubject: Re: Vintage Footage - Tamar Bridge, PAFC, Post Blitz, Hoe etc etc. Enjoy.   Vintage Footage - Tamar Bridge, PAFC, Post Blitz, Hoe etc etc. Enjoy. EmptyTue 08 Jul 2014, 06:30

Excellent!
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Vintage Footage - Tamar Bridge, PAFC, Post Blitz, Hoe etc etc. Enjoy.   Vintage Footage - Tamar Bridge, PAFC, Post Blitz, Hoe etc etc. Enjoy. EmptyTue 08 Jul 2014, 07:10

Building the bridge cost about 5 weeks wages for Rooney and claimed 7 workers' lives.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

PostSubject: Re: Vintage Footage - Tamar Bridge, PAFC, Post Blitz, Hoe etc etc. Enjoy.   Vintage Footage - Tamar Bridge, PAFC, Post Blitz, Hoe etc etc. Enjoy. EmptyTue 08 Jul 2014, 08:41

Fook me,this is spooky-the black Morris Minor seen in the film, VOJ 646,was our family car in the late sixties! I well remember two things about it.First was when i was waving goodbye to my grandparents and my father unwittingly slammed the door shut,almost severing the top of my middle finger-it was hanging by a piece of skin and nail and had to be stitched up in Tavvy hospital,still got the scar there as a reminder.Secondly,we were coming home one night and the old man turned the car to the right to enter our drive and garage,only for the front right side wheel to fall off! Dad never was one for meticulous maintenance of his cars.Great old vehicle though,served us well for quite a few years-never dreamed that any film of it existed,funny old world sometimes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vintage Footage - Tamar Bridge, PAFC, Post Blitz, Hoe etc etc. Enjoy.   Vintage Footage - Tamar Bridge, PAFC, Post Blitz, Hoe etc etc. Enjoy. EmptyTue 08 Jul 2014, 09:15

Will post more later. Lot's more found.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vintage Footage - Tamar Bridge, PAFC, Post Blitz, Hoe etc etc. Enjoy.   Vintage Footage - Tamar Bridge, PAFC, Post Blitz, Hoe etc etc. Enjoy. Empty

Back to top Go down

Vintage Footage - Tamar Bridge, PAFC, Post Blitz, Hoe etc etc. Enjoy.
Page 1 of 1