LondonGreen
Tringreen
Grovehill
Elias
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage

Post of the weekend goes to Grovehill - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Post of the weekend goes to Grovehill   Post of the weekend goes to Grovehill - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 1:09 pm

Greenjock wrote:
LondonGreen wrote:
Greenjock wrote:
Newells now attacking iggy calling him a sad gimp and a coward. Can't do the link as I'm in the bath on my phone but even on holiday he doesn't half show his true colours when you touch a nerve lol

On ATD via the phone whilst having a bath. Now that IS commitment

At my age just having a bath is a commitment.

You shouldn't make that public Jock, he'll be saying you're a homeless tramp now and using it as his next manipulating tool lol!

Welcome Oddy, you'l fit in well here clown
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Post of the weekend goes to Grovehill   Post of the weekend goes to Grovehill - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 1:24 pm

what an awful thread thats become !

bermuda green asking someone where THEY were when club minutes from going under ? !

surely bermuda green was, er,in bermuda 1,000s of miles away !!!!????? lol!

doesnt grovehill get it ? we must worship at the altar of Brent............... jocolor

some of those on pasoti really need to take a step back, honesty. GROW UP FFS
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Post of the weekend goes to Grovehill   Post of the weekend goes to Grovehill - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 1:58 pm

I think if we had lost last night then Pasoti might have imploded Razz
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Post of the weekend goes to Grovehill   Post of the weekend goes to Grovehill - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 2:10 pm

Childlike jocolor
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Post of the weekend goes to Grovehill   Post of the weekend goes to Grovehill - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 2:32 pm

Greenjock wrote:
Newells now attacking iggy calling him a sad gimp and a coward. Can't do the link as I'm in the bath on my phone but even on holiday he doesn't half show his true colours when you touch a nerve lol

In the bath, on the internet and touching a nerve.

That's far more information than any of us ever needed, Jock.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Post of the weekend goes to Grovehill   Post of the weekend goes to Grovehill - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 2:43 pm

Greenman wrote:
GOB wrote:
Pasoti is becoming a good read, even with made up characters and members they are still taking a beating! lol!

Greenman, try to understand, we don'tr care if membership is limited to just one, it's not about numbers it's about having a voice. We're well aware that if it wasn't for IJN's comments we wouldn't be as MASSIVE as we are! lol!

But you keep saying Argyle Talk is the fastest growing Argyle website when it's clearly not. Your new membership is at a standstill. One minute you're boasting about numbers and now you're saying it doesn't matter.

Anyway, my point was that if you got rid of the One Trick Ponies more fans would take part, me included.

31st May 2011 - membership 25

29th February 2012 - Membership 253

In 9 months the membership has increased by 1012%. If there's an Argyle website that has shown that sort of growth over the last 9 months, please show me where it is, because I'd like to congratulate the owners on a spectacular job done.

As for one trick ponies, that would be something you're in danger of turning into. All shades of opinion are welcome here; if you don't like a poster's point of view, you can ignore it or put up an alternative viewpoint. Either way your views (provided they stay within the law) will not be censored, edited or removed. This is a free and open forum. YOU can add to it if you want to.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Post of the weekend goes to Grovehill   Post of the weekend goes to Grovehill - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 2:50 pm

Can't understand why those bears want to discredit and silence me. If only they'd listened Rolling Eyes

An apology to Tringy would suffice Embarassed
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Post of the weekend goes to Grovehill   Post of the weekend goes to Grovehill - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 3:43 pm

So is the truce still on?? lol! lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Post of the weekend goes to Grovehill   Post of the weekend goes to Grovehill - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 4:21 pm

Of course. We haven't broken it.

We have no intention of breaking it. We will, of course respond if we are 'attacked', but as long as they leave us alone it's all flower
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: Post of the weekend goes to Grovehill   Post of the weekend goes to Grovehill - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 9:34 pm

Rickler wrote:
chriswebbfanclub wrote:
Grovehill's back on there, fighting his corner.

And doing it well! He has 'being right' on his side - how can he fail?

And on the undercard we have 'Oddball'...
Whoa..! Talk about a character assassination job on this poster by a well known clique of Pasoti mods!

http://www.pasoti.co.uk/talk/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=64542&start=75

Newells offering here being particularly disgusting:

http://www.pasoti.co.uk/talk/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=64661&start=45

Basically accuses Oddball of being two faced, an alchohlic, and keeper of dubious company... And that's just in one sentence!

I thought they were 'real' friends?

With friends like Newell who needs 'real' enemies?

That personal onslaught against Oddball is pretty disgusting when judged against any commonly applied standard of decency. The other mods must be seething that he has so blatantly drenched their entire admin team in disrepute. How does he get away with it?
Back to top Go down
http://sicparvismagna.com

PostSubject: Re: Post of the weekend goes to Grovehill   Post of the weekend goes to Grovehill - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 10:09 pm

Same as he gets away with calling people freaks, weirdos and mentally ill*, or making up stories about people calling other people racists, Lord Frankie Sir.

(*As if 'mentally ill' is an insult, rather than a fact of life for one in four of the population.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Post of the weekend goes to Grovehill   Post of the weekend goes to Grovehill - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 10:27 pm

Greenman wrote:
GOB wrote:
Pasoti is becoming a good read, even with made up characters and members they are still taking a beating! lol!

Greenman, try to understand, we don'tr care if membership is limited to just one, it's not about numbers it's about having a voice. We're well aware that if it wasn't for IJN's comments we wouldn't be as MASSIVE as we are! lol!

But you keep saying Argyle Talk is the fastest growing Argyle website when it's clearly not. Your new membership is at a standstill. One minute you're boasting about numbers and now you're saying it doesn't matter.

Anyway, my point was that if you got rid of the One Trick Ponies more fans would take part, me included.

You miss the point GM, I don't really care if you take part or not me old mate, and another thing, what is the fastest growing Argyle forum, I'm curious? Whilst you're at it, any idea what the fastest shrinking site is? lol!
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Post of the weekend goes to Grovehill   Post of the weekend goes to Grovehill - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 3:15 am

A bad, bad, bad thread that 2nd one quoted above.

Shameful.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Post of the weekend goes to Grovehill   Post of the weekend goes to Grovehill - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 7:33 am

Greenman wrote:
GOB wrote:

Who are YOU anyway ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Post of the weekend goes to Grovehill   Post of the weekend goes to Grovehill - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 12:45 pm

Martin 'Grovehill' is a milkman apparently. Surprised
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Post of the weekend goes to Grovehill   Post of the weekend goes to Grovehill - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 12:54 pm

Bogsider wrote:

And being a milkman is used as an insult, along with "whino" and "snot nose kids" on Pasoti, according to IJN3 on twatter.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Post of the weekend goes to Grovehill   Post of the weekend goes to Grovehill - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 1:08 pm

Greenjock wrote:
Bogsider wrote:

And being a milkman is used as an insult, along with "whino" and "snot nose kids" on Pasoti, according to IJN3 on twatter.

I'd rather be a milkman than a moron geek Napoleon's favourite Bickle, was a milkman clown
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Post of the weekend goes to Grovehill   Post of the weekend goes to Grovehill - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 6:49 pm

It would be better for everyone if nobody read the terrific trios tweets, IJN, CW and DB, let alone retweeted/ linked to the shite on here.

These people crave publicity, why give them the satisfaction of feeding their habit?
Back to top Go down
Grovehill

PostSubject: Re: Post of the weekend goes to Grovehill   Post of the weekend goes to Grovehill - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 7:37 pm

Looks like Grovey's not going without a fight!
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Post of the weekend goes to Grovehill   Post of the weekend goes to Grovehill - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 12:31 am

i feel a banning order coming.................
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Re: Post of the weekend goes to Grovehill   Post of the weekend goes to Grovehill - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 6:19 am

Quote :
As promised, no bite, and no matter what people say, I will not rise to this moron.

If it looks like a duck and it quacks, Newell, then it's probably a duck.

Predictably, he can't resist. Just because he says he's not biting in the first half of sentence, it doesn't hide or change the fact that the second half of that sentence was 100% chomp.

clown
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/

PostSubject: Re: Post of the weekend goes to Grovehill   Post of the weekend goes to Grovehill - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 10:13 am

I am a coward, that is why I wear the gimp mask, I don't like people seeing my eyes, they always suss me out. Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Post of the weekend goes to Grovehill   Post of the weekend goes to Grovehill - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Post of the weekend goes to Grovehill
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3