LondonGreen
Tringreen
Grovehill
Elias
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Post of the weekend goes to Grovehill Empty
PostSubject: Post of the weekend goes to Grovehill   Post of the weekend goes to Grovehill EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 12:27 pm

For this little beauty yesterday on pBay:

Just what is your point Newell?

Because I am unable to attend every game, I shouldn't have an opinion? So, are you saying that anyone who hasn't got a 100% attendance record should be barred from Pasoti, and the Trust and the GAS Board as well?

Isn't it about time you shut up for a while and listened to what people say (even if you disagree with it) rather than continue to dig away like some irritating little sh*t on the sidelines.

You don't want a football club "matey" you want some sort of kids "gang" for grown ups where everyone thinks you're the leader and you can act like the biggest kid on the block.

As supporters group has potentially loss a hell of a lot of money and all you can do is act like a petulant three year old because you think some fans are not as "worthy" as you because they can't get to every single game!

Amen! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Post of the weekend goes to Grovehill   Post of the weekend goes to Grovehill EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 12:31 pm

Who posted that?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Post of the weekend goes to Grovehill   Post of the weekend goes to Grovehill EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 12:33 pm

Grovehill posted it, made me chuckle as well, it seems that even on pasoti the game plan has now been well sussed.
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Post of the weekend goes to Grovehill   Post of the weekend goes to Grovehill EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 1:09 pm

One thing i still dont get is with Brent owning the club I thought that was meant to negate the need for further fund raising etc & the club would return to a business. But it hasnt infact it seems we are still very much a 'charity' case, why ?
is the financial situation THAT desperate ?

Theres too many on pasoti who will refuse to see the obivious- even Green Sam (not just him mind) with his last 15 games analogy trying to convince folk we are staying up when the league table (yes that trivial matter of the league table) plainly states otherwise.

Surely the president would voice concern-mnaybe not in public i hasten to add, they do at foreign clubs.
Surely Webb is the most vocal club president around in english football but party line seems to be towed..........

Some fans have give time, effort & money to try to save the club from extinction, relegation from the league and it may have all been in vain...............hope im wrong.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Post of the weekend goes to Grovehill   Post of the weekend goes to Grovehill EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 1:33 pm

Chris Webb will have an opinion, I'm sure. However, he has taken to imposing an 'exile' on any posts on here or Pasoti. His position as President as I understand it, is an honorary one, unpaid and not on the board or any decision making at the club.

He sets himself as the 'go between' club management and fans. Quite how much influence, if any he has with the board I don't know, or if it would be appropriate for him to.

If he doesn't publicly tow the party line, he wouldn't be much of a club President would he?

Please note though, that these views are my understanding of the role and what he appears to be trying to do, it doesn't mean that I agree with it, or support it. And, of course, I could be totally wrong!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Post of the weekend goes to Grovehill   Post of the weekend goes to Grovehill EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 1:37 pm

Cerbera wrote:
Chris Webb will have an opinion, I'm sure. However, he has taken to imposing an 'exile' on any posts on here or Pasoti.

In true Pantomime style -"Oh no he hasn't"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Post of the weekend goes to Grovehill   Post of the weekend goes to Grovehill EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 1:48 pm

Doesn't help his credibility at all does he?

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Grovehill

PostSubject: Re: Post of the weekend goes to Grovehill   Post of the weekend goes to Grovehill EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 4:22 pm

Just like GregCampbellfanclub, I don't see why Argyle are allegedly such a financial basket case. Attendaces at HP are still among the best in the bottom two divisions, and even allowing for debt repayments effectively reducing attendances by 25% for the wage cap, we should still be among the best payers in the division. And of course, transfer & signing on fees aren't capped.

So is Brent trying to run PAFC with zero financial input- even to avoid relegation- and were the Brent-is-God crew aware that this was his plan, and are they happy with it?

When people go on about "what happened before" and "we don't want to be another Pompey" they should remember there's a world of difference between regularly paying out more than you earn and using the windfall of a 12k gate against TUFC (6000 x £20 = £120,000) to get a bit of "quality" in to help the freebies. Which would you rather have, Wotton on his wages or a player worth £75,000 on Wotton's wages plus £1000 a week.

I see that Exeter have got Cureton back on loan with his wages sponsored by a local business. Surely Akkeron could sponsor a loan signing in the same way?
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Post of the weekend goes to Grovehill   Post of the weekend goes to Grovehill EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 7:17 am

Yea Man wrote:

Because I am unable to attend every game, I shouldn't have an opinion? So, are you saying that anyone who hasn't got a 100% attendance record should be barred from Pasoti, and the Trust and the GAS Board as well?

Isn't it about time you shut up for a while and listened to what people say (even if you disagree with it) rather than continue to dig away like some irritating little sh*t on the sidelines.

You don't want a football club "matey" you want some sort of kids "gang" for grown ups where everyone thinks you're the leader and you can act like the biggest kid on the block.

As supporters group has potentially loss a hell of a lot of money and all you can do is act like a petulant three year old because you think some fans are not as "worthy" as you because they can't get to every single game!

Amen! lol! lol! lol!

Grovehill is not long for farm life lol!

Someone show him the path to freedom please.

http://www.pasoti.co.uk/talk/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=64659 'I'll never hear a bad word said about that man' oh the irony ! pig jocolor
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Post of the weekend goes to Grovehill   Post of the weekend goes to Grovehill EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 10:05 am

McCauley - "he'll take us to the top"

Stapleton - "I'll never hear a bad word said about that man"

Todd - "he genuinely wants the best for Argyle, I saw him react"

How long before Brent joins the list of hate?
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Post of the weekend goes to Grovehill   Post of the weekend goes to Grovehill EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 10:35 am

GOB wrote:

Oh......... but 'he gets it' and 'I've looked into his eyes'.............. lol! pig jocolor
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Post of the weekend goes to Grovehill   Post of the weekend goes to Grovehill EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 12:49 pm

Where did grovehill post this? (thread wise)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Post of the weekend goes to Grovehill   Post of the weekend goes to Grovehill EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 12:51 pm

Tringreen wrote:
GOB wrote:

Oh......... but 'he gets it' and 'I've looked into his eyes'.............. lol! pig jocolor

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Post of the weekend goes to Grovehill   Post of the weekend goes to Grovehill EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 12:53 pm

monti wrote:

http://www.pasoti.co.uk/talk/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=64542&p=1122924#p1122924
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Post of the weekend goes to Grovehill   Post of the weekend goes to Grovehill EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 1:02 pm

GOB wrote:
monti wrote:

[url=http://www.pasoti.co.uk/talk/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=64542&p=1122924#p1122924
http://www.pasoti.co.uk/talk/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=64542&p=1122924#p1122924[/quote[/url]]

Thanks very much, looking forward to this one developing.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Post of the weekend goes to Grovehill   Post of the weekend goes to Grovehill EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 1:03 pm

monti wrote:
GOB wrote:
monti wrote:

http://www.pasoti.co.uk/talk/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=64542&p=1122924#p1122924[/quote[/url]]

I will now save Grovie from the axe by saying again, his days are numbered on the farm. Bleddy one trick pony ! pig lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Post of the weekend goes to Grovehill   Post of the weekend goes to Grovehill EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 1:17 pm

Agreed, he's going to get himself on the illustrious 'banned members' part of the site.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Post of the weekend goes to Grovehill   Post of the weekend goes to Grovehill EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 2:01 pm

monti wrote:
Agreed, he's going to get himself on the illustrious 'banned members' part of the site.

That list is not as inclusive as it should be, I am on level warning 2 affraid after being more or less offered out for a fight by Newell I responded with "careful what you wish for fat boy". Which wouldn't have even got said if he was looking into my eyes cos I would have nutted him, I have also been called a micro penised dweeb, coward, troll, where were you when we were saving the club, and latest, idiot, one rule for one and all that eh? pig Go grovey.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Post of the weekend goes to Grovehill   Post of the weekend goes to Grovehill EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 2:04 pm

Iggy wrote:
monti wrote:

That list is not as inclusive as it should be, I am on level warning 2 affraid after being more or less offered out for a fight by Newell I responded with "careful what you wish for fat boy". Which wouldn't have even got said if he was looking into my eyes cos I would have nutted him, I have also been called a micro penised dweeb, coward, troll, where were you when we were saving the club, and latest, idiot, one rule for one and all that eh? pig Go grovey.

lol! Classic !
Back to top Go down
LondonGreen

LondonGreen

PostSubject: Re: Post of the weekend goes to Grovehill   Post of the weekend goes to Grovehill EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 2:13 pm

Iggy wrote:
monti wrote:

isn't this part factually correct though? Laughing
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Post of the weekend goes to Grovehill   Post of the weekend goes to Grovehill EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 2:28 pm

LondonGreen wrote:
Iggy wrote:
monti wrote:

isn't this part factually correct though? Laughing

About as factually correct as my 'ginger pubes' lol!
Back to top Go down
Mapperley, darling

Mapperley, darling

PostSubject: Re: Post of the weekend goes to Grovehill   Post of the weekend goes to Grovehill EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 3:06 pm

Yea Man wrote:

As supporters group has potentially loss a hell of a lot of money and all you can do is act like a petulant three year old because you think some fans are not as "worthy" as you because they can't get to every single game![/b]

and i thought he was in dubai at the moment?

youm naata praaaper fan, newell
Back to top Go down
http://www.nicegarden.co.uk
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Post of the weekend goes to Grovehill   Post of the weekend goes to Grovehill EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 8:59 am

monti wrote:
GOB wrote:
monti wrote:

It doesn't develop. Womble agrees with Grovie and it all goes strangely quiet. Maybe the Avivas feel betrayed by their leader taking a well earned winter break in the sun while Home Park burns, or maybe, just maybe , the penny is beginning to drop ?

Andy Duncan wrote:
grovehill wrote:

Womble wrote............

Grovehill, you have a highly relevant point.

The attitude you have highlighted does seem to be displayed as the prevailing impression amongst the online Argyle community and even the club itself. The really positive togetherness nurtured during the clubs "life-support" period is in danger of developing into a n exclusive club which smacks of the "closed shop" from the days of old.

ALL supporters whether of 99.9% attendance or of 1.9% attendance surely have something positive, original and progressive to offer the club if they are willing. To concentrate on and "reward" solely the "worthy" few is an extremely risky policy of exclusion; which is not only detrimental to internal supporter relations but also detrimental to the future of the club which could miss out on vital experience, talent, contacts, or acumen.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Post of the weekend goes to Grovehill   Post of the weekend goes to Grovehill EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 9:14 am

Pasoti is in a catch 22. Where as they used to ban anyone that didn't toe the "official" line they can no longer afford to do that for fear of losing even more members so the banning tool is rendered as useless and one or two are getting back exactly what they have been dishing out.

Isn't it funny how it's the irritating little sh*ts that dish it out that can't hack it when it's returned back to them, which is exactly why one or two don't have big enough balls to leave their protective pasoti homeland.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Post of the weekend goes to Grovehill   Post of the weekend goes to Grovehill EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 9:31 am

GOB wrote:
Pasoti is in a catch 22. Where as they used to ban anyone that didn't toe the "official" line they can no longer afford to do that for fear of losing even more members so the banning tool is rendered as useless and one or two are getting back exactly what they have been dishing out.

Isn't it funny how it's the irritating little sh*ts that dish it out that can't hack it when it's returned back to them, which is exactly why one or two don't have big enough balls to leave their protective pasoti homeland.

And even if they do, they come in disguise. Stand and deliver ! Suspect lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Post of the weekend goes to Grovehill   Post of the weekend goes to Grovehill Empty

Back to top Go down

Post of the weekend goes to Grovehill
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next