Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic

The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit.

Go down 
+23
Freathy
Hugh Midde
VillageGreen
Rickler
PlymptonPilgrim
Greenskin
zyph
Tgwu
Elias
Greenlander
Jim and Wilson
SimonMann52
Tringreen
Lord Melbury
harvetheslayer
mouldyoldgoat
PatDunne
Czarcasm
Dog Bone Malone
Les Miserable
Earwegoagain
seadog
PAFCJosh
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
seadog
Admin

EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit.   EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 14, 2020 9:50 am

I am sure he was rewarded handsomely but there appears to be no record of him awarding his own companies and companies owned by his chums multi million pound contracts.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit.   EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 14, 2020 10:13 am

Don't think I'm defending Cummings but Campbell was as hated as he is at the time and hardly an example of what is good about modern day politics. Back at that time it was Osborne with the family tie contract awards, they are all complete and utter self serving twats.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit.   EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 14, 2020 10:52 am

Campbell also worked for Robert Maxwell.

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit.   EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 14, 2020 6:11 pm

harvetheslayer wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
You said that you voted out Harve yet all you ever posted made you sound like a remainer. In fact I'm one hundred per cent positive you voted remain but wanted to bolster the argument that loads of people had changed their minds.
If I'm wrong then a simple thanks for the support will suffice.
Great to see Britain showing some bollocks to the EU at last, just get it done now.

I give you my absolute word Ears on my 5 children I voted out.
In hindsight it was a shocking decision by me I openly acknowledge but then 1000's and 1000's are coming to that conclusion daily. Twitter is awash with it and from a lot of people I would not have expected it.

The reality will bite at the start of next year but I can hardly say we were warned when I voted for it. Only two things in my life I bitterly regret. Keeping my mouth firmly shut 10 years ago and voting out on Brexit.

Easy to prove mate just show us a couple of pro leave posts you made before changing your mind. Bet you can't find any.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit.   EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 14, 2020 7:31 pm

harvetheslayer wrote:
seadog wrote:
No Deal!!

Yet again the spurious lying Johnson caught bang to rights over his "oven ready deal"

By the way Mouldy before you make an idiot of yourself again (because I forget all about it when you last had a deliberate trolling pop) I actually voted out..... Multiple times I said it on this site. I also acknowledge I bitterly regretted it and openly said so here but nonetheless I voted out.... Am sure your mate Rickler will have the screenshots.

Returning to the Bullingdon boy I think Kier Starmer and the appalling serial liar Johnsons biggest problem is the emergence of Rishi Sunak who again last year I said was a future PM.

Starmer will be well aware of it because the fella is sober articulate and believable everything Johnson isn't.  This latest shambles over the ports was entirely predictable.

Harve what you posted was lies, pure and simple and I pointed that out so its not trolling, its a matter of fact that they are lies. You choose to post these lies so you are the only troll in this case. Its just like when we have been threatened with being sued for libel. If, what is posted is the truth then its not libel.

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit.   EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 14, 2020 8:13 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
You said that you voted out Harve yet all you ever posted made you sound like a remainer. In fact I'm one hundred per cent positive you voted remain but wanted to bolster the argument that loads of people had changed their minds.
If I'm wrong then a simple thanks for the support will suffice.
Great to see Britain showing some bollocks to the EU at last, just get it done now.

I give you my absolute word Ears on my 5 children I voted out.
In hindsight it was a shocking decision by me I openly acknowledge but then 1000's and 1000's are coming to that conclusion daily. Twitter is awash with it and from a lot of people I would not have expected it.

The reality will bite at the start of next year but I can hardly say we were warned when I voted for it. Only two things in my life I bitterly regret. Keeping my mouth firmly shut 10 years ago and voting out on Brexit.

Easy to prove mate just show us a couple of pro leave posts you made before changing your mind. Bet you can't find any.

Here we go Ears.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

@ 1.52

Not sure what he wanted!

@ 11.51

Out.

@ 13.36

Out.

@ 17.24

I would say out.

@ 15.41

Out.

@ 6.48

Out with one of his nailed on facts.

@ 16.59

Out and his nailed on fact again.

For all SFD's faults at least he stands by what he believes unlike Harve.

Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit.   EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 14, 2020 10:48 pm

I stand corrected.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit.   EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2020 6:49 am

How we all have been mugged off by this evil Government. Oven ready deals, protections and christ knows what else....

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit.   EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2020 9:05 am

At least we are selling the NHS to the Americans, too they are by far the world leaders in health care.

Cheaper healthier food and better health care, a no deal bonanza.

God bless Boris and his merry chums.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit.   EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2020 10:04 am

seadog wrote:
At least we are selling the NHS to the Americans, too they are by far the world leaders in health care.

Cheaper healthier food and better health care, a no deal bonanza.

God bless Boris and his merry chums.

As they all eventually join their ill gotten gains, in their respective tax havens.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit.   EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2020 11:22 am

My God this Russia report has been brutal beyond any expectations and thats understating it.
Beyond savage for the May and Johnson Governments. Have never seen Adam Boulton on twitter be so outright vicious in Johnsons direction. There is no hiding anywhere now

Doubtless the blond bomber will hunker down but this aint going away.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit.   EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2020 12:37 pm

Spot on Harve keep his head down for a couple of years and get voted in with another landslide.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit.   EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2020 4:02 pm

The Country has become totally immune to the Tory lying....its endless utterly endless 20th July

Last edited by harvetheslayer on Tue Jul 21, 2020 4:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit.   EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2020 4:03 pm

double post
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit.   EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2020 8:39 pm

Yet they will still get voted in.

Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit.   EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2020 9:45 pm

While the Corbyn circus was The Alternative, then it really shouldn't surprise people that the Country utterly rejected Labour. That changes massively with Starmer in the oppo chair.

By the time the next election comes around there will hopefully have been plenty of time to reflect on exactly how the current crisis was handled by the Tories, and just how much confidence the Country has in Starmer.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit.   EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2020 10:45 pm

I admire your optimism Czarko but I fear it is misplaced.

The Tory shepherds will muster their flock.
Back to top Go down
PatDunne

PostSubject: Re: EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit.   EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2020 4:40 am

Labour in chaos as Starmers apology in court and 600.00 thousand quid spaff of members money fails to quell Corbinyista dissent, meanwhile Boris keeps calm and carries on, how about you red Harve?
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit.   EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2020 6:31 am

seadog wrote:
I admire your optimism Czarko but I fear it is misplaced.

The Tory shepherds will muster their flock.

I think Czar is right the real reality of this catastrophic Brexit (that I voted for) wont really hit home until January in increased costs across the board then combined with a huge unemployment number and the spectre of Covid increasing again over Winter

Starmer has got 4 years plus to week after week crucify Johnson and he doesn't need to move out of 2nd gear to even do it. PMQs yesterday just utterly embarrassing for Johnson. Senior politicians on Twitter calling for intevention by Lindsay Hoyle over the quite deliberate lies. Bercow already would have.

Starmer just needs to chip away and pull back the Labour heartlands they lost in the last election because of Cummings slogan "get Brexit done"
We now know another huge lie with Johnsons oven ready deal

I'm on a couple Motorhome groups who are totally oblivious to what may now change over roaming Sim Data in Europe from January. They're going what what what. I responded that no one knows for sure just yet but at least 75% had absolutely no idea of what might be coming

That will be replicated across the country in January in different sectors should Boris go no deal. I see the Telegraph normally supportive are slyly suggesting he's deliberately ramping up the rhetoric of we're going no deal to then in triumph claim look we got a deal after all

Year from now the crying wailing and gnashing of teeth will be simply awful.....
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit.   EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2020 9:49 am

The crying, Wailing and knashing of teeth has been unbearable for the last four years so no change there.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit.   EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2020 10:54 am

Just about sums up the cynical liar Johnson....nothing changes

Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit.   EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2020 11:57 am

Kevin Maguires and 3 others follow Tim Walker. Lmfao. What is he even talking about?
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit.   EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2020 12:04 pm

This is the shittest thread ever and that's saying something. Masquerading as an anti Brexit thread it's turned into an insight into Harves easily confused and misled mind and how he believes anything anti Tory especially if its written on Facebook. There are so many fronts that you could use to attack this appallingly shite government yet you seem to miss every available chance and post rubbish like that. None of your posts are relevant to the thread or anything at all. Your belief that the "lying Johnson" is nearing the end couldn't be further from the truth to read anymore shite than you post up here I'd have to join Facebook but then I'm able to form my own opinions without needing to be led by the nose by a load of wankers and whilst I'm ranting if it's lies you want then politically led Facebook pages are the first place to look for them.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit.   EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2020 12:26 pm

Assume most are watching Michel Barnier.
Gotta say the bloke is a gentleman despite the deliberate provacation from Johnsons team in their refusal to negotiate anything of interest. Driving us off a cliff....

All of this so a myriad of hedge fund managers can make multi billions from shorting Sterling. If Sterling breaks $1.30 to the upside I to will enter that trade.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit.   EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 01, 2020 11:31 am

But but but but we get a Blue Passport back (or maybe black depending on the light lol)
This will just be utterly comical in January.....It will be worth being stuck in a UK winter for only the 2nd time in 30 years (first I had no choice lol) to see the comedy entertainment that will be duly landing as Boris goes AWOL and hunkers down

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit.   EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit.
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next