Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic

The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit.

Go down 
+23
Freathy
Hugh Midde
VillageGreen
Rickler
PlymptonPilgrim
Greenskin
zyph
Tgwu
Elias
Greenlander
Jim and Wilson
SimonMann52
Tringreen
Lord Melbury
harvetheslayer
mouldyoldgoat
PatDunne
Czarcasm
Dog Bone Malone
Les Miserable
Earwegoagain
seadog
PAFCJosh
27 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
PAFCJosh

EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. Empty
PostSubject: EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit.   EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. EmptyMon Jun 15, 2020 5:14 pm

The European Union will not accept a pig in a poke deal from Boris Johnson, European Council president Charles Michel has said following high-level talks with the prime minister.
Mr Michel said that the EU’s demands for a level playing field on post-Brexit rules and regulations - which have been flatly rejected by the prime minister - were “essential” to an agreement on future trade and security relations. With time running out before a possible no-deal Brexit at the end of 2020, Britain and the EU have agreed to intensify talks on a future trade and security agreement. In a joint statement following high-level video conference talks design to inject new vigour into stalled trade talks, Boris Johnson and European Commission president Ursula von der Leyen said that “new momentum” was required in negotiations which have delivered no breakthrough since the UK’s formal departure from the EU on 31 January.

Mr Johnson insisted he believes the UK has a very good chance of securing a trade deal with the EU by the end of the year, provided we really focus now and get on and do it. He urged the EU to be ready to reach agreement by the end of the summer.

But the Scottish National Party warned that failure to make progress so far made it increasingly likely the UK is heading towards a devastating bad-deal or no-deal Brexit.

And a close ally of French president Emmanuel Macron made clear that Paris is prepared for a no-deal outcome if Mr Johnson refuses to make concessions on issues like fisheries and a level playing-field to avoid unfair competition.
Following the trade negotiation talks with the EU, European Council president Charles Michel warned the bloc would not accept a "pig in a poke" agreement.
He said a "broad and ambitious" agreement was "in our mutual interest".
The EU was "ready to put a tiger in the tank but not to buy a pig in a poke".

The "level playing field" commitments - where the UK would agree to EU standards on the environment, workers' rights and state subsidies - were "essential".
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit.   EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. EmptyMon Jun 15, 2020 5:32 pm

totallly not a troll lol

why is he still here mods?
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit.   EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. EmptyMon Jun 15, 2020 5:47 pm

Angers, give him/her a chance.

Trolling every post by mentioning Troll is deeply ironic.

When Boris sells our fishermen up shit creek, along with our farmers I will refrain from saying I told you so.

It has been a forgone conclusion from day one, the security of the City and bankers trumps evrything.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit.   EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. EmptyMon Jun 15, 2020 7:48 pm

We won't agree a deal because it would just cut our bollocks off anyway. Bring on no deal don't ignore the majority.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit.   EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. EmptyMon Jun 15, 2020 7:54 pm

seadog wrote:

When Boris sells our fishermen up shit creek, along with our farmers I will refrain from saying I told you so.

It has been a forgone conclusion from day one, the security of the City and bankers trumps evrything.

Why do you think him/her has put a prominent word like RACIST on their feckin avatar? You know exactly the same Slur that saw the beginning of the end to SFD and is well known as such by the absolute Bellend that is Josh/Bob/Hairy or whoever and has been put there to cause a fuss? There's already a Brexit thread thats exactly what this is about, apart from a deliberate attempt to start a row.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit.   EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. EmptyMon Jun 15, 2020 8:08 pm

seadog wrote:

seadog,

its obvious to all he isnt legit and here to stir the pot his avatar and style of posting should have been a neon sign to you and the others.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit.   EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. EmptyMon Jun 15, 2020 8:59 pm

Maybe, but if we ban every twat who comes along just in case, what then?

If he posts shite we ban him.
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit.   EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. EmptyMon Jun 15, 2020 9:10 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
Why do you think him/her has put a prominent word like RACIST on their feckin avatar? You know exactly the same Slur that saw the beginning of the end to SFD and is well known as such by the absolute Bellend that is Josh/Bob/Hairy or whoever and has been put there to cause a fuss? There's already a Brexit thread thats exactly what this is about, apart from a deliberate attempt to start a row.

Ear ear.
Back to top Go down
Dog Bone Malone

Dog Bone Malone

PostSubject: Re: EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit.   EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. EmptyTue Jun 16, 2020 6:00 am

seadog wrote:
Maybe, but if we ban every twat who comes along just in case, what then?

I would imagine it'll be pretty quiet around here! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit.   EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. EmptyTue Jun 16, 2020 6:57 am

On average, how often does a ‘normal’ new poster come along who contributes normally to the site? If after a knobend has been banned, a new user tries to register almost straight away, perhaps simply drag oout their activation for a couple of weeks?

Just inconvenience them, in the same way they are trying to disrupt ATD.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit.   EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. EmptyTue Jun 16, 2020 7:07 am

Fair enough.
Back to top Go down
PatDunne

PostSubject: Re: EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit.   EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. EmptyTue Jun 16, 2020 8:59 am

PAFCJosh - EU loving Corbyn fanboy.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit.   EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. EmptyTue Jun 16, 2020 9:33 am

And racist.

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit.   EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. EmptySat Jul 11, 2020 10:43 am

No Deal!!
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit.   EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. EmptySat Jul 11, 2020 1:27 pm

Cool.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit.   EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. EmptySun Jul 12, 2020 8:12 am

seadog wrote:
No Deal!!

Yet again the spurious lying Johnson caught bang to rights over his "oven ready deal"

By the way Mouldy before you make an idiot of yourself again (because I forget all about it when you last had a deliberate trolling pop) I actually voted out..... Multiple times I said it on this site. I also acknowledge I bitterly regretted it and openly said so here but nonetheless I voted out.... Am sure your mate Rickler will have the screenshots.

Returning to the Bullingdon boy I think Kier Starmer and the appalling serial liar Johnsons biggest problem is the emergence of Rishi Sunak who again last year I said was a future PM.

Starmer will be well aware of it because the fella is sober articulate and believable everything Johnson isn't. This latest shambles over the ports was entirely predictable.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit.   EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. EmptySun Jul 12, 2020 8:36 am

You said that you voted out Harve yet all you ever posted made you sound like a remainer. In fact I'm one hundred per cent positive you voted remain but wanted to bolster the argument that loads of people had changed their minds.
If I'm wrong then a simple thanks for the support will suffice.
Great to see Britain showing some bollocks to the EU at last, just get it done now.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit.   EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. EmptySun Jul 12, 2020 8:42 am

Earwegoagain wrote:
You said that you voted out Harve yet all you ever posted made you sound like a remainer. In fact I'm one hundred per cent positive you voted remain but wanted to bolster the argument that loads of people had changed their minds.
If I'm wrong then a simple thanks for the support will suffice.
Great to see Britain showing some bollocks to the EU at last, just get it done now.

I give you my absolute word Ears on my 5 children I voted out.
In hindsight it was a shocking decision by me I openly acknowledge but then 1000's and 1000's are coming to that conclusion daily. Twitter is awash with it and from a lot of people I would not have expected it.

The reality will bite at the start of next year but I can hardly say we were warned when I voted for it. Only two things in my life I bitterly regret. Keeping my mouth firmly shut 10 years ago and voting out on Brexit.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit.   EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. EmptySun Jul 12, 2020 9:41 am

NIMBY Remainer Twat

Tory remainer!! trying to derail the best deal we have ever had with the EU.

It is only a 27 acre lorry park FFS!
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit.   EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. EmptySun Jul 12, 2020 10:03 am

Just two tweets from Twitter says it all.....

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit.   EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. EmptySun Jul 12, 2020 10:38 am

Alistair Campbell the guy that wrote the rule book for Cummings. Lmfao.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit.   EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. EmptySun Jul 12, 2020 4:41 pm

Indeed, except for the stealing I mean awarding himself huge wadges of our cash.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit.   EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. EmptyTue Jul 14, 2020 5:42 am

The Tories are so transparent now that Dominic must be struggling
Face masks announced surprise surprise the same day as the catastrophic effects on Brexit become clearer. Pathetic attempt at deflection.

Anyone see Micheal Gove in the Commons yesterday. Just openly and brazenly lied in response to Labour and said without hesitation "there will be no lorry park in Kent"

The lies are so prevalant now that the vast majority have become immune to it. Pure and utter evil

These twats have known about Covid since 29th November 2019....why NOW for face masks when the gormless Patel has let 34 million arrive at airports in the interim without a single test. Insanity
Back to top Go down
Lord Melbury

PostSubject: Re: EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit.   EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. EmptyTue Jul 14, 2020 7:43 am

harvetheslayer wrote:

These twats have known about Covid since 29th November 2019....why NOW for face masks when Patel has let 34 million arrive at airports in the interim without a single test. Insanity
Agree with that, although the arrivals number sounds high.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit.   EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. EmptyTue Jul 14, 2020 8:28 am

seadog wrote:
Indeed, except for the stealing I mean awarding himself huge wadges of our cash.

Was Campbell a volunteer or was he on the minimum wage?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit.   EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. Empty

Back to top Go down

EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit.
Page 1 of 40Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next