Chemical Ali
Tgwu
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

one final cash injection - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: one final cash injection   one final cash injection - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 07, 2020 9:43 pm

Curtain Lickers wrote:
Graiser wrote:
Curtain Lickers wrote:
Graiser wrote:
zyph wrote:
mouldyoldgoat wrote:
Punchdrunk wrote:
You know exactly what it is you cantankerous old troll and if you are who I think you are you are posting under a pseudonym and should rightly be banned as you were previously.

Father of Hairy.

He isn't sensiblegreeny.

Oh what a shame mouldy....you should have let him think so.....there posting styles are so different...Graiser and sensiblegreeny are not the same poster.

Thankyou mouldy and zyph at last some sanity.
Trainspotting and trolling are your forte Graiser. Bleedy hell you are into your 70s now and still behave like a petulant adolescent. You might be able to fool the Keyholders with your silly pseudonyms but you don't fool me, nor many others on here too by the looks of it.
You and your pond life sidekick Rick are like an inoperable tumour.

No I don’t fool you chap, you manage that quite easily yourself, not sure what’s happening tonight but it looks like the loonies have broken out of the asylum and they’re running riot.
You really are a pair first grade plonkers with your double act. You sure your not sharing passwords as you both pop up at the same time together like London buses.

What do you reckon about Nipple Nool, Collosal pervert or what?
Back to top Go down
Curtain Lickers

PostSubject: Re: one final cash injection   one final cash injection - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 07, 2020 10:04 pm

sufferedsince 68 wrote:
Curtain Lickers wrote:
Graiser wrote:
Curtain Lickers wrote:
Graiser wrote:
zyph wrote:
mouldyoldgoat wrote:
Punchdrunk wrote:
You know exactly what it is you cantankerous old troll and if you are who I think you are you are posting under a pseudonym and should rightly be banned as you were previously.

Father of Hairy.

He isn't sensiblegreeny.

Oh what a shame mouldy....you should have let him think so.....there posting styles are so different...Graiser and sensiblegreeny are not the same poster.

Trainspotting and trolling are your forte Graiser. Bleedy hell you are into your 70s now and still behave like a petulant adolescent. You might be able to fool the Keyholders with your silly pseudonyms but you don't fool me, nor many others on here too by the looks of it.

No I don’t fool you chap, you manage that quite easily yourself, not sure what’s happening tonight but it looks like the loonies have broken out of the asylum and they’re running riot.
You really are a pair first grade plonkers with your double act. You sure your not sharing passwords as you both pop up at the same time together like London buses.

Be like myself asking you whether you are equally as as a whack job as as that pair of habitual and professional trolls Mr Rick and Mr Graise are.
For what it's worth yes Ian Newell and a couple of his close friends do portray the persona of a sexuality frustrated priest.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: one final cash injection   one final cash injection - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 07, 2020 10:38 pm

Curtain Lickers wrote:
sufferedsince 68 wrote:
Curtain Lickers wrote:
Graiser wrote:
Curtain Lickers wrote:
Graiser wrote:
zyph wrote:
mouldyoldgoat wrote:
Punchdrunk wrote:

Father of Hairy.

He isn't sensiblegreeny.

Be like myself asking you whether you are equally as as a whack job as as that pair of habitual and professional trolls Mr Rick and Mr Graise are.
For what it's worth yes Ian Newell and a couple of his close friends do portray the persona of a sexuality frustrated priest.

Try the phallus extender system or the Penis stretcher device it may help you find yourself.
Back to top Go down
Curtain Lickers

PostSubject: Re: one final cash injection   one final cash injection - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 07, 2020 10:58 pm

Graiser wrote:
Curtain Lickers wrote:
sufferedsince 68 wrote:
Curtain Lickers wrote:
Graiser wrote:
Curtain Lickers wrote:
Graiser wrote:
zyph wrote:
mouldyoldgoat wrote:
Punchdrunk wrote:

Father of Hairy.

He isn't sensiblegreeny.

Try the phallus extender system or the Penis stretcher device it may help you find yourself.
Sounds like your speaking from experience with such devices of which I haven't a clue about, but you seem to be very knowledgeable on them.
Aduld toys and trolling for a clapped out old fart like yourself is quite amusing.
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: one final cash injection   one final cash injection - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 07, 2020 11:14 pm

Curtain Lickers wrote:

You really are a pair of first grade plonkers with your double act. You sure your not sharing passwords as you both pop up at the same time together like London buses.

Do have another go...

The cliche is that London buses come in 'threes'.

Jeez....   Another Troll who is as thick as a brick.
Back to top Go down
Curtain Lickers

PostSubject: Re: one final cash injection   one final cash injection - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 07, 2020 11:26 pm

Rickler wrote:
Curtain Lickers wrote:

You really are a pair of first grade plonkers with your double act. You sure your not sharing passwords as you both pop up at the same time together like London buses.

Do have another go...

Whilst your trolling skills may be as high as 9.9 I'm afraid your observational skills are barely off absolute zero you cretin.
Quick log out and sign into Graises account now I take in Rick?
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: one final cash injection   one final cash injection - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 07, 2020 11:40 pm

Curtain Lickers wrote:
Rickler wrote:
Curtain Lickers wrote:

Do have another go...

Whilst your trolling skills may be as high as 9.9 I'm afraid your observational skills are barely off absolute zero you cretin.

LOl. Abusive, stupid, and ignorant.

Now who would have guessed that you would be the type to believe in conspiracy theories?
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: one final cash injection   one final cash injection - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 07, 2020 11:42 pm

The casual grasp of grammar plus the obvious slurred posting as the evening goes on.
Back to top Go down
Jollygreengiant

PostSubject: Re: one final cash injection   one final cash injection - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 08, 2020 8:46 am

Curtain Lickers wrote:
Rickler wrote:
Curtain Lickers wrote:

Do have another go...

Brilliant handle by the way. Just worked out what it's an anagram of lol!
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: one final cash injection   one final cash injection - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 08, 2020 4:39 pm

Jollygreengiant wrote:

Brilliant handle by the way. Just worked out what it's an anagram of lol!

Oh well done. What a quick and brilliant mind you have. It took me about two seconds. It would have been somewhat funny if it was in the slightest bit original and hadn't ripped off "Sting Curtain" so blatantly.

Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: one final cash injection   one final cash injection - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 08, 2020 6:10 pm

lol! You're getting "victimised" almost as much as Nool these days, I wonder why that is?
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: one final cash injection   one final cash injection - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 08, 2020 6:42 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
lol! You're getting "victimised" almost as much as Nool these days, I wonder why that is?

Who cares? You only have to look at the types that are doing it. Twats like you.

Nool, Nool, Nool. That's all you ever come up with. You really are devoid of any originality whatsoever. You're just a mouthy bore.
Back to top Go down
James Maybrick

PostSubject: Re: one final cash injection   one final cash injection - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 08, 2020 7:48 pm

Rickler wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:

Who cares?  You only have to look at the types that are doing it.  Twats like you.

Nool, Nool,  Nool.  That's  all you ever come up with.  You really are devoid of any originality whatsoever.  You're just a mouthy bore.
Wasn't you banned from Nigel Bodner's Facebook forum for being abusive and for trolling?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: one final cash injection   one final cash injection - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 08, 2020 7:52 pm

James Maybrick wrote:
Rickler wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:

Who cares?  You only have to look at the types that are doing it.  Twats like you.

Nool, Nool,  Nool.  That's  all you ever come up with.  You really are devoid of any originality whatsoever.  You're just a mouthy bore.
Wasn't you banned from Nigel Bodner's Facebook forum for being abusive and for trolling?

wasnt bob crow a racist cvnt?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: one final cash injection   one final cash injection - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 08, 2020 8:29 pm

So what about Simon’s final cash injection then ?
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: one final cash injection   one final cash injection - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 08, 2020 8:29 pm

James Maybrick wrote:
Rickler wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:

Wasn't you?

The only reason you know I was banned was because I told ATD the story - so don't come over like you have some special info. If telling someone they should tell Newell to piss off for sticking his nose into matters that have nothing to do with him, then yes... I am guilty of trolling and being abusive. If so, I'm proud of it. Why? You got a problem with me saying Newell should piss off?

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: one final cash injection   one final cash injection - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 08, 2020 9:17 pm

Rickler wrote:
James Maybrick wrote:
Rickler wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:

Wasn't you?  

The only reason you know I was banned was because I told ATD the story - so don't come over like you have some special info.  If telling someone they should tell Newell to piss off for sticking his nose into matters that have nothing to do with him, then yes...  I am guilty of trolling and being abusive.  If so,  I'm proud of it.  Why?  You got a problem with me saying Newell should piss off?

Looks like it’s your turn tonight ricks.
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: one final cash injection   one final cash injection - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 08, 2020 10:11 pm

Graiser wrote:
Rickler wrote:
James Maybrick wrote:
Rickler wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:

Wasn't you?  

The only reason you know I was banned was because I told ATD the story - so don't come over like you have some special info.  If telling someone they should tell Newell to piss off for sticking his nose into matters that have nothing to do with him, then yes...  I am guilty of trolling and being abusive.  If so,  I'm proud of it.  Why?  You got a problem with me saying Newell should piss off?

Don't you mean 'our' turn?  According to the intellectual giant that is "Curtain Licker" we are one and the same person.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: one final cash injection   one final cash injection - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 08, 2020 10:20 pm

Rickler wrote:
Graiser wrote:
Rickler wrote:
James Maybrick wrote:
Rickler wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:

Wasn't you?  

Don't you mean 'our' turn?  According to the intellectual giant that is "Curtain Licker" we are one and the same person.

He probably thinks Mutley Plain and Main Street are one and the same as well, I never appreciated there were that many nut jobs around.
Anyway hopefully tomorrow we’ll be celebrating promotion and we can start writing about football.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: one final cash injection   one final cash injection - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2020 8:42 am

Rickler wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:

All us freaks innit? Nothing to do with your behaviour ever. Like two peas in a pod.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: one final cash injection   one final cash injection - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 12, 2021 1:30 pm

You can see why me and Groovy are confused as here is a thread about eighteen months old lauding Hallett for putting funds into the club. According to Rickler it's impossible and/or illegal?
As far as I can remember they were cracking down on owners loaning their clubs millions then asking for it to be repaid later in the manner of Cardiff, not owners sticking cash in as working capital. Also Si says he isn't prepared to put any more money in not that he isn't allowed.
I'm sure Dickler will be along shortly to tell what a stupid moron I am.
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: one final cash injection   one final cash injection - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 12, 2021 2:43 pm

I thought this thread was about Hallett putting more dosh into the club rather than trolling about trolling. Jeeez!
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: one final cash injection   one final cash injection - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 12, 2021 5:37 pm

akagreengull wrote:
I thought this thread was about Hallett putting more dosh into the club rather than trolling about trolling. Jeeez!

It is relevant mate. I simply stated that Hallett needed to give Lowe a decent budget next summer or we would be down when the non attending troll from LA jumped in with both size fives claiming Hallett was unable to put any more money in due to salary cap. I don't believe it's true and used this thread to show it. Also if Dickler would stop going off his head every single time someone even gets close to criticising Hallett none of this would happen period.
Back to top Go down
Grovehill

PostSubject: Re: one final cash injection   one final cash injection - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 12, 2021 6:20 pm

There is a salary cap in both L1 and L2. There is also talk of capping the size of first teams squads next season.

However there is no cap on transfer fees.

So, in theory a club could sign 8 or 10 players for high fees and pay them say 75% of the allowable salaries and make up the rest of the squad will lower paid players such as youngsters who have just turned pro.
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: one final cash injection   one final cash injection - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 12, 2021 8:38 pm

Thanks guys for returning to the main part of the thread.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: one final cash injection   one final cash injection - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

one final cash injection
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next