Chemical Ali
Tgwu
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Rickler

Rickler

one final cash injection - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: one final cash injection   one final cash injection - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 05, 2020 7:12 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:

Just as a last word as debate is pointless with your Newellesque responses,
Firstly I am not against the capitalist model per se I am anti the total uncaring capilist society that we live in, Hallett is a cpailist pig (your words not mine) yet I broadly support him and his aims for the club. As for Hallett being our only option lol you're sounding like Nool again, "there really are no other options other than Brent" it hasn't seemed to hinder many other clubs finding the right owner. Maybe Hallett will prove me wrong in which case I will happily hold my hand and admit I was wrong but just going on the words of the man himself I think there isn't a lot of hope of being more than a league 1/league 2 Yoyo club.
You need to stop being so protective and just make a little bit of effort to understand that opinions are just that and that is exactly what this forum is for. Shorely it's not a difficult concept to understand, until you do I'm refusing to engage with you further. Crack on bhey.

This 'I am not going to engage with you further" rhetoric is becoming more and more commonplace with you.  It show you up for the busted flush that your are.  You can't even argue your own position.  

Anyway...  I never said Hallett was the only option. That's all in your head.   I asked you for your idea of who was suitable to take over?  As usual...  You couldn't answer the question and instead went dithering on about Nool.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: one final cash injection   one final cash injection - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 05, 2020 7:57 pm

Grovehill wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:
But again it’s more Grovey nonsense. Building the new conference facilities isn’t  ‘a gamble that has failed’. In 6 months12 months 2, 3, 4 years they’ll still be here long after Coronavirus.

That’s apart from the fact that building it hasn’t cost Argyle a penny!

What is this "Argyle" your refer to?

You are, like some others, regarding "Argyle" as a separate entity to the business which belongs to SH. The football team, the property, including the stands and the hospitality areas etc.etc. are all part of the business that SH owns. You make it sound as though the "Club" is some separate business totally unconnected with SH.

It could be years before entertainment & hospitality returns to anything like normality, but the conference facilities as you term them, still have to be paid for.

Would you buy a hotel in the current climate, yet alone try to launch a new venture where none existed before?

As was abundantly evident when Brent "saved us"  most football fans have a poor grasp of business

God it’s like pulling teeth. I’m struggling to even understand what sort of argument you’re trying to put forward now. Your second and third paragraphs relate to the current Covid 19 outbreak. scratch is that Halletts fault aswell? But anyway, Argyles last balance sheet figure showed £4m ‘in the bank’ ring fenced to finance the remainder of the grandstand refurb.

As for as the “Argyle” I refer to, Hallett is the major shareholder. The difference between the two is evident when you look at our balance sheet. If Simon (and Jane) were to get hit by a bus tomorrow, Argyle wouldn’t be crippled financially. That is the difference Grovey, between an owner saddling the club with debt by lending it money, and Simon Hallett converting what he has put into the club into personal shares. Any financial risk is his personally, and not a risk to to club.

I’m at a loss to try and make it any clearer to you.

Back to top Go down
Grovehill

PostSubject: Re: one final cash injection   one final cash injection - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 05, 2020 8:23 pm

The balance sheet is for SH's business. THERE IS NO BUSINESS ENTITY SUCH AS YOU DESCRIBE.

If SH does not provide cash to cover losses, he would be required to provide security for loans etc. to cover the losses. Loans would only be secured on SH's personal assets. He would be liable for interest and capital repayments on those loans

Should SH die, his assets and liabilities, including those relating to his ownership of PAFC will go to his heirs. PAFC will not suddenly become a stand alone business.

No, I do not blame SH for Covid, I just point out how that has affected SH's business.

Either you are being deliberately provocative, or you do not have the intellect to grasp the basic elements of the matter being discussed.

Whatever the case, I will not enter into further discussion with you.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: one final cash injection   one final cash injection - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 05, 2020 9:46 pm

Rickler wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:

Firstly I am not against the capitalist model per se I am anti the total uncaring capilist society that we live in, Hallett is a cpailist pig (your words not mine) yet I broadly support him and his aims for the club. As for Hallett being our only option lol you're sounding like Nool again, "there really are no other options other than Brent" it hasn't seemed to hinder many other clubs finding the right owner. Maybe Hallett will prove me wrong in which case I will happily hold my hand and admit I was wrong but just going on the words of the man himself I think there isn't a lot of hope of being more than a league 1/league 2 Yoyo club.
You need to stop being so protective and just make a little bit of effort to understand that opinions are just that and that is exactly what this forum is for. Shorely it's not a difficult concept to understand, until you do I'm refusing to engage with you further. Crack on bhey.

This 'I am not going to engage with you further" rhetoric is becoming more and more commonplace with you.  It show you up for the busted flush that your are.  You can't even argue your own position.  

Anyway...  I never said Hallett was the only option. That's all in your head.   I asked you for your idea of who was suitable to take over?  As usual...  You couldn't answer the question and instead went dithering on about Nool.

Sounding more like Nool than ever.
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: one final cash injection   one final cash injection - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 05, 2020 10:38 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
Rickler wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:

As I said the other day...  

Rickler wrote:
.  You'll huff and puff, throw a few insults around and change the subject.  What you won't do is produce an example.

You've done it twice on this thread alone.

Whatever little credibility you had, is now well and truly gone.  You're just a blowhard.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: one final cash injection   one final cash injection - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 05, 2020 11:54 pm

Grovehill wrote:
The balance sheet is for SH's business. THERE IS NO BUSINESS ENTITY SUCH AS YOU DESCRIBE.

If SH does not provide cash to cover losses, he would be required to provide security for loans etc. to cover the losses. Loans would only be secured on SH's personal assets. He would be liable for interest and capital repayments on those loans

Should SH die, his assets and liabilities, including those relating to his ownership of  PAFC will go to his heirs. PAFC will not suddenly become a stand alone business.

No, I do not blame SH for Covid, I just point out how that has affected SH's business.

Either you are being deliberately provocative, or you do not have the intellect to grasp the basic elements of the matter being discussed.

Whatever the case, I will not enter into further discussion with you.

lol!  No problem. You just carry on ploughing your lonely Hallett-slagging furrow.

What is the bottom line in your argument? Because it is bizarre.

In current times, here and now, Hallett is the SOLE reason Argyle won’t go out of business. Yet you seem desperate to try and find a stick to beat. Desperate for him to turn out as some sort of bad guy. It’s really quite odd.

You really are a special case.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: one final cash injection   one final cash injection - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 06, 2020 12:39 pm

Rickler wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
Rickler wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:

As I said the other day...  

Rickler wrote:
.  You'll huff and puff, throw a few insults around and change the subject.  What you won't do is produce an example.

You've done it twice on this thread alone.

Whatever little credibility you had, is now well and truly gone.  You're just a blowhard.

Oh go on then just once more if you insist, I said that in a couple of years time Hallett should look for someone to take the club the next step and you replied with,

"and unless you're even 'stupider', you'd know that we have never had one of those in our history!  Neither has anyone ever identified a possible candidate."

There you go exactly the same argument that Nool was using when he was insisting there was no alternative to Brent despite there being a choice between Buttivant' Heaney and the Leech. There was alternatives before and there always will be. You really are a blowhard and you've never had any credibility since you became the protector of the faith Mk 2. Oink oink.
Back to top Go down
Curtain Lickers

PostSubject: Re: one final cash injection   one final cash injection - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 07, 2020 1:45 pm

Rickler wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:

You really are a venomous parasite with your trolling.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: one final cash injection   one final cash injection - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 07, 2020 5:41 pm

Curtain Lickers wrote:
Rickler wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:

Do you have anything to add to the debate, if not piss off
Back to top Go down
Punchdrunk

Punchdrunk

PostSubject: Re: one final cash injection   one final cash injection - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 07, 2020 7:11 pm

Graiser wrote:
Curtain Lickers wrote:
Rickler wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:

You could do us all a favour and perform likewise to your homeland not606.
lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: one final cash injection   one final cash injection - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 07, 2020 7:15 pm

Punchdrunk wrote:
Graiser wrote:
Curtain Lickers wrote:
Rickler wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:

You could do us all a favour and perform likewise to your homeland not606.
lol!

So your a representative of all ATD posters are you ? God help us all, still curious what not606 is and what your obsession is with whatever it is
Back to top Go down
Punchdrunk

Punchdrunk

PostSubject: Re: one final cash injection   one final cash injection - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 07, 2020 7:18 pm

You know exactly what it is you cantankerous old troll and if you are who I think you are you are posting under a pseudonym and should rightly be banned as you were previously.

Father of Hairy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: one final cash injection   one final cash injection - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 07, 2020 7:30 pm

Punchdrunk wrote:
You know exactly what it is you cantankerous old troll and if you are who I think you are you are posting under a pseudonym and should rightly be banned as you were previously.

Father of Hairy.

I should be getting a bit tired of you but I actually feel very sorry for you as you appear to be a lost soul.

I remember many many months ago you made an accusation about me on exweb under your Captain Zod pseudonym, (can’t remember exactly what it was and I can’t be arsed to spend time to look it up) and  I threatened legal action if you carried on with it and thankfully for you, you did give it up.
Now if you think I’m somebody whose used the few avatars you’ve mentioned I’m telling you I haven’t a clue what your on about but if you want to pursue it you can try to come up with some evidence which you won’t be able to or shut the feck up and go and join your racist mate as you’ll be in good company.
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: one final cash injection   one final cash injection - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 07, 2020 7:51 pm

Curtain Lickers wrote:
Rickler wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:

...and you must think I'm as simple as you are, not to see through yours...

Curtain Lickers wrote:
A lady called Sarah on the Free chat group said he uses an alias of Paul Thomas but couldn't find a profile fitting his description. I was very interested in the two watches he had up for sale.

Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: one final cash injection   one final cash injection - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 07, 2020 8:03 pm

Punchdrunk wrote:

Father of Hairy.

He isn't sensiblegreeny.

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
zyph

zyph

PostSubject: Re: one final cash injection   one final cash injection - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 07, 2020 8:16 pm

mouldyoldgoat wrote:
Punchdrunk wrote:

Father of Hairy.

He isn't sensiblegreeny.

Oh what a shame mouldy....you should have let him think so.....there posting styles are so different...Graiser and sensiblegreeny are not the same poster.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: one final cash injection   one final cash injection - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 07, 2020 8:18 pm

zyph wrote:
mouldyoldgoat wrote:
Punchdrunk wrote:

Father of Hairy.

He isn't sensiblegreeny.

Oh what a shame mouldy....you should have let him think so.....there posting styles are so different...Graiser and sensiblegreeny are not the same poster.

Thankyou mouldy and zyph at last some sanity.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: one final cash injection   one final cash injection - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 07, 2020 8:42 pm

What is this fascination for outing Folk? Get a grip girls, or is it girl..............
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: one final cash injection   one final cash injection - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 07, 2020 8:44 pm

He’s wrong yet again.

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Curtain Lickers

PostSubject: Re: one final cash injection   one final cash injection - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 07, 2020 8:52 pm

Graiser wrote:
zyph wrote:
mouldyoldgoat wrote:
Punchdrunk wrote:

Father of Hairy.

He isn't sensiblegreeny.

Trainspotting and trolling are your forte Graiser. Bleedy hell you are into your 70s now and still behave like a petulant adolescent. You might be able to fool the Keyholders with your silly pseudonyms but you don't fool me, nor many others on here too by the looks of it.
You and your pond life sidekick Rick are like an inoperable tumour.
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: one final cash injection   one final cash injection - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 07, 2020 9:13 pm

Curtain Lickers wrote:
Graiser wrote:
zyph wrote:
mouldyoldgoat wrote:
Punchdrunk wrote:

Father of Hairy.

He isn't sensiblegreeny.

Trainspotting and trolling are your forte Graiser. Bleedy hell you are into your 70s now and still behave like a petulant adolescent. You might be able to fool the Keyholders with your silly pseudonyms but you don't fool me, nor many others on here too by the looks of it.

Graiser clearly has fooled you because he obviously isn't Senseless Greeny. Mind you... You're pretty easy to fool as you seem to be the only idiot in the world who can't manage to "find" Paul Thomas.

Psssst... Wanna buy a watch?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: one final cash injection   one final cash injection - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 07, 2020 9:25 pm

Curtain Lickers wrote:
Graiser wrote:
zyph wrote:
mouldyoldgoat wrote:
Punchdrunk wrote:

Father of Hairy.

He isn't sensiblegreeny.

No I don’t fool you chap, you manage that quite easily yourself, not sure what’s happening tonight but it looks like the loonies have broken out of the asylum and they’re running riot.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: one final cash injection   one final cash injection - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 07, 2020 9:27 pm

Graiser wrote:
Curtain Lickers wrote:
Graiser wrote:
zyph wrote:
mouldyoldgoat wrote:
Punchdrunk wrote:

Father of Hairy.

He isn't sensiblegreeny.

No I don’t fool you chap, you manage that quite easily yourself, not sure what’s happening tonight but it looks like the loonies have broken out of the asylum and they’re running riot.

and not just in london and bristol!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: one final cash injection   one final cash injection - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 07, 2020 9:29 pm

Angry wrote:
Graiser wrote:
Curtain Lickers wrote:
Graiser wrote:
zyph wrote:
mouldyoldgoat wrote:
Punchdrunk wrote:

Father of Hairy.

He isn't sensiblegreeny.

and not just in london and bristol!!!

Bleddy right there.
Back to top Go down
Curtain Lickers

PostSubject: Re: one final cash injection   one final cash injection - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 07, 2020 9:32 pm

Graiser wrote:
Curtain Lickers wrote:
Graiser wrote:
zyph wrote:
mouldyoldgoat wrote:
Punchdrunk wrote:

Father of Hairy.

He isn't sensiblegreeny.

You really are a pair of first grade plonkers with your double act. You sure your not sharing passwords as you both pop up at the same time together like London buses.

Last edited by Curtain Lickers on Sun Jun 07, 2020 9:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: one final cash injection   one final cash injection - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

one final cash injection
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next