Chemical Ali
Tgwu
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Rickler

Rickler

one final cash injection - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: one final cash injection   one final cash injection - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 12, 2021 11:11 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
akagreengull wrote:
I thought this thread was about Hallett putting more dosh into the club rather than trolling about trolling. Jeeez!

It is relevant mate. I simply stated that Hallett needed to give Lowe a decent budget next summer or we would be down when the non attending troll from LA jumped in with both size fives claiming Hallett was unable to put any more money in due to salary cap. I don't believe it's true and used this thread to show it. Also if Dickler would stop going off his head every single time someone even gets close to criticising Hallett none of this would happen period.

That's not quite what you said..  You actually said:

Earwegoagain wrote:

I said it last summer and I'll say it again now, Hallett is as equally to blame as Lowe is, I don't think we have a budget to compete at this leve
l and I can't see Hallett giving up his train set to someone that can very soon, anyway at least we have a club to support.

So..  I'll try and make it simple, just for you.

Last summer when you were banging on about spending money like Rockefeller, the EFL had instituted a team playing budget cap of 2.6million.  So no club could exceed that amount, although there were certain waivers for players already under contract.  So all your ranting about the budget was a ignorant waste of time.

Regarding Hallett's cash infusion...  It is still sitting in the clubs coffers because it was not allowed to be spent on the playing budget.  This has been explained by SH several times.. If you had any real interest in what is going on at the club you would already know this.

Now this summer....   As usual, Grovey is wrong.

Grovehill wrote:
There is a salary cap in both L1 and L2. There is also talk of capping the size of first teams squads next season.
However there is no cap on transfer fees.

He  is a season behind.   The wage budget for league 1 and 2 has been scrapped and it's back to the way things were.  Will Hallett allow the 'cash injection' money be used to bolster the playing budget?  Why don't you ask him instead of just bitching nonstop?
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: one final cash injection   one final cash injection - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 13, 2021 5:34 am

As per the other thread I think Lowe assuming he is still here is going to be facing a cut in the budget come the close season..... Hallett simply cant go gung ho assuming the match day crowds are back whilst facing the possibility it could go completely pear shaped again subsequently

We can only only be grateful Hallett is running the show. Can you imagine if Shyster Central was still here
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: one final cash injection   one final cash injection - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 13, 2021 9:51 am

Rickler wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
akagreengull wrote:
I thought this thread was about Hallett putting more dosh into the club rather than trolling about trolling. Jeeez!

It is relevant mate. I simply stated that Hallett needed to give Lowe a decent budget next summer or we would be down when the non attending troll from LA jumped in with both size fives claiming Hallett was unable to put any more money in due to salary cap. I don't believe it's true and used this thread to show it. Also if Dickler would stop going off his head every single time someone even gets close to criticising Hallett none of this would happen period.

That's not quite what you said..  You actually said:

Earwegoagain wrote:

I said it last summer and I'll say it again now, Hallett is as equally to blame as Lowe is, I don't think we have a budget to compete at this leve
l and I can't see Hallett giving up his train set to someone that can very soon, anyway at least we have a club to support.

So..  I'll try and make it simple, just for you.

Last summer when you were banging on about spending money like Rockefeller, the EFL had instituted a team playing budget cap of 2.6million.  So no club could exceed that amount, although there were certain waivers for players already under contract.  So all your ranting about the budget was a ignorant waste of time.

Regarding Hallett's cash infusion...  It is still sitting in the clubs coffers because it was not allowed to be spent on the playing budget.  This has been explained by SH several times.. If you had any real interest in what is going on at the club you would already know this.

Now this summer....   As usual, Grovey is wrong.

Grovehill wrote:
There is a salary cap in both L1 and L2. There is also talk of capping the size of first teams squads next season.
However there is no cap on transfer fees.

He  is a season behind.   The wage budget for league 1 and 2 has been scrapped and it's back to the way things were.  Will Hallett allow the 'cash injection' money be used to bolster the playing budget?  Why don't you ask him instead of just bitching nonstop?

Lmfao. There is nothing stopping Hallett putting more money into the playing budget via a cash injection, never has been, plenty of our competition do it. If Hallett is unwilling or unable to that is a different matter.
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: one final cash injection   one final cash injection - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 13, 2021 5:57 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:

Lmfao. There is nothing stopping Hallett putting more money into the playing budget via a cash injection, never has been, plenty of our competition do it. If Hallett is unwilling or unable to that is a different matter.

Nothing except the EFL rules for last season...

Here you go again.... You completely ignore the reality of a situation - even when it's pointed out to you - and just continue sprouting crap that just isn't true. There is no hope for you. ..and you wonder why I think you're a moron.
Back to top Go down
Grovehill

PostSubject: Re: one final cash injection   one final cash injection - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 13, 2021 6:27 pm

Well, the Rickster predicted that the likes of Sunderland and Ipswich would be sacking most of their players when the wage cap was first mooted, so some comments should be taken with a pinch of salt
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: one final cash injection   one final cash injection - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 13, 2021 6:51 pm

Grovehill wrote:
Well, the Rickster predicted that the likes of Sunderland and Ipswich would be sacking most of their players when the wage cap was first mooted, so some comments should be taken with a pinch of salt

I predicted nothing of the sort. You're another moron. This site is being taken over by them.
Back to top Go down
Dog Bone Malone

Dog Bone Malone

PostSubject: Re: one final cash injection   one final cash injection - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 15, 2021 8:25 am

A.T.M

Argyle Talk Moronic!

Logging into Photoshop as I type. I feel a new banner coming on. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: one final cash injection   one final cash injection - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 15, 2021 9:30 am

Rickler wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:

Nothing except the EFL rules for last season...

Here you go again....  You  completely ignore the reality of a situation - even when it's pointed out to you - and just continue sprouting crap that just isn't true.  There is no hope for you.  ..and you wonder why I think you're a moron.

You really are determined to look like a moron yourself, you do realise that least seasons rules were dropped in February after a threatened legal challenge by the PFA? I still don't think any owner is stopped from investing in his or her club the rules are there to stop owners spending more money than they have.
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: one final cash injection   one final cash injection - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 15, 2021 11:10 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
you do realise that least seasons rules were dropped in February after a threatened legal challenge by the PFA?

Google is your friend,eh?  Like you knew the rules were dropped in Feburary.  You didn't even know the rules were in place.  You've been blabbering spend, spend, spend all year long!

and yes I did know. If you actually had a brain that worked you would know that. You obviously forgot you had just replied to my post that ended with this comment.

Rickler wrote:

He (Grovey) is a season behind.   The wage budget for league 1 and 2 has been scrapped and it's back to the way things were.  

Jeez.. Who is determined to look like a moron now? What a surprise, you!

..and the rules being dropped in February didn't make the blindest bit of difference to this season because the transfer window shut Feb 1st.  Got that you super idiot?

As for investing...  Aren't you the financial wizard who declared he was pulling all the money from his retirement accounts or suchlike.  I''ll let the readership decide what you would know about 'investing'!
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: one final cash injection   one final cash injection - Page 5 EmptyFri Apr 16, 2021 10:32 am

Rickler wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
you do realise that least seasons rules were dropped in February after a threatened legal challenge by the PFA?

Google is your friend,eh?  Like you knew the rules were dropped in Feburary.  You didn't even know the rules were in place.  You've been blabbering spend, spend, spend all year long!

and yes I did know. If you actually had a brain that worked you would know that. You obviously forgot you had just replied to my post that ended with this comment.

Rickler wrote:

He (Grovey) is a season behind.   The wage budget for league 1 and 2 has been scrapped and it's back to the way things were.  

Jeez.. Who is determined to look like a moron now?    What a surprise, you!

..and the rules being dropped in February didn't make the blindest bit of difference to this season because the transfer window shut Feb 1st.  Got that you super idiot?

As for investing...  Aren't you the financial wizard who declared he was pulling all the money from his retirement accounts or suchlike.  I''ll let the readership decide what you would know about 'investing'!

You really are a prick aren't you? Do you remember what started all this Hallett protectionist shite off? I do and it's in black and white here, I said that unless Hallett backs Lowe in the SUMMER we will be relegated next season. No amount of quoting an eighteen month thread or idly cut and pasting comments that are completely irrelevant like the fact that the transfer window shut in February will change that.
As for investment as a self employed businessman I've been investing in my own businesses for about forty years. And yes I am pulling money from pensions because I can easily earn more money by "investing" it in my businesses than I get letting pension managers sit on it whilst the capital accrues at about one percent P/A. You really are thick aren't you?
Back to top Go down
Grovehill

PostSubject: Re: one final cash injection   one final cash injection - Page 5 EmptyFri Apr 16, 2021 1:57 pm

But SH might not have (access to) any more money to "invest" in a struggling 3rd tier football Club. For all we know, he might not even be able to afford changing the Manager
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: one final cash injection   one final cash injection - Page 5 EmptyFri Apr 16, 2021 4:21 pm

Grovehill wrote:
But SH might not have (access to) any more money to "invest" in a struggling 3rd tier football Club. For all we know, he might not  even be able to afford changing the Manager

Well, he can just go to all the other members in the consortium you claim that he fronts.

Oh hold on a minute... That's just a bunch of crap fertilized by your imagination too.
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: one final cash injection   one final cash injection - Page 5 EmptyFri Apr 16, 2021 4:30 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
Rickler wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:

Rickler wrote:

You really are a prick aren't you? Do you remember what started all this Hallett protectionist shite off? I do and it's in black and white here, I said that unless Hallett backs Lowe in the SUMMER we will be relegated next season. No amount of quoting an eighteen month thread or idly cut and pasting comments that are completely irrelevant like the fact that the transfer window shut in February will change that.
As for investment as a self employed businessman I've been investing in my own businesses for about forty years. And yes I am pulling money from pensions because I can easily earn more money by "investing" it in my businesses than I get letting pension managers sit on it whilst the capital accrues at about one percent P/A. You really are thick aren't you?

You're getting one percent year.. Lol.. What a financial wizard you are.. No wonder you're so angry all the time.

As for the rest of your nonsense.. I'm done. The readers can read the thread and make their decision, You clearly knew fuckall about the budget cap etc. Just like you know fuckall about anything.

Anyway.. As always.. Over to you for the last word.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: one final cash injection   one final cash injection - Page 5 EmptyFri Apr 16, 2021 5:36 pm

Rickler wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
Rickler wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:

Rickler wrote:

You're getting one percent year..  Lol..  What a financial wizard you are..   No wonder you're so angry all the time.  

As for the rest of your nonsense..  I'm done.  The readers can read the thread and make their decision,  You clearly knew fuckall about the budget cap etc.  Just like you know fuckall about anything.

Anyway..  As always..  Over to you for the last word.

Ok here goes. The highly moronic comment I made was that if Hallett doesn't provide a decent budget in the summer we will get relegated next season.
My opinion like it or fookin lump it.
As for your interest in my investments I am a fifty eight year old bloke that fooked around at school I now work twenty hours a week or less and take about four or five months holiday a year a go for a pint or a meal out whenever I like, drive a nice van and have a lovely wife who hasn't worked in ten years (apart from looking after me obvs) please tell me where I've gone wrong?
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: one final cash injection   one final cash injection - Page 5 EmptyFri Apr 16, 2021 5:38 pm

Tbh... I couldn't give a toss about your personal life.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: one final cash injection   one final cash injection - Page 5 EmptyFri Apr 16, 2021 5:51 pm

Rickler wrote:
Tbh...  I couldn't give a toss about your personal life.

Lol funny you remember roughly what I've said going back the last three years or so including an attack on my pension decision. As always you misquote and muddy the water with paragraph after paragraph of insults and smear whilst as always changing the subject and moving the goalposts blinded by your love of Si. As always one single comment sounding critical of Si and off you go.
You really are more like Nool than Nool is now. Feck off you arselicking little creep.
Like I said please tell me where I went wrong in my life I fell pretty pleased with myself. Must be the happiest moron ever.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: one final cash injection   one final cash injection - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

one final cash injection
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5