Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic

The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

League One For Argyle (*awaiting the press release)

Go down 
+17
Chemical Ali
sufferedsince 68
zyph
mouldyoldgoat
Grovehill
Les Miserable
Punchdrunk
Elias
Rickler
Yea Man
Earwegoagain
Freathy
Tgwu
VillageGreen
Dog Bone Malone
akagreengull
harvetheslayer
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage

League One For Argyle (*awaiting the press release) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: League One For Argyle (*awaiting the press release)   League One For Argyle (*awaiting the press release) - Page 5 EmptyThu May 21, 2020 4:30 pm

Reduce the capacity to 6k, seating 3 seats apart staggered in each row, reduced seating in the corporate area for viewing and food, bit contentious I know as some supporters will miss out but at least there’ll be income and football to watch.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: League One For Argyle (*awaiting the press release)   League One For Argyle (*awaiting the press release) - Page 5 EmptyThu May 21, 2020 4:39 pm

Put some sand down and call HP a fookin beach and we could get 25,000 in under current exercise rules.
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: League One For Argyle (*awaiting the press release)   League One For Argyle (*awaiting the press release) - Page 5 EmptyThu May 21, 2020 5:35 pm

Graiser wrote:
Reduce the capacity to 6k, seating 3 seats apart staggered in each row, reduced seating in the corporate area for viewing and food, bit contentious I know as some supporters will miss out but at least there’ll be income and football to watch.
Social distancing while the 6k enter and leave the ground?
How would that work?
I guess they could always wear the £5 Argo masks.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: League One For Argyle (*awaiting the press release)   League One For Argyle (*awaiting the press release) - Page 5 EmptyThu May 21, 2020 6:29 pm

akagreengull wrote:
Graiser wrote:
How would that work?

Same way it does for supermarkets, a queue.
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: League One For Argyle (*awaiting the press release)   League One For Argyle (*awaiting the press release) - Page 5 EmptyThu May 21, 2020 6:46 pm

Graiser wrote:
akagreengull wrote:
Graiser wrote:
How would that work?

Though you don’t get 6000 fans queuing up the supermarket that won’t work would take 5hours to get in & out the ground
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: League One For Argyle (*awaiting the press release)   League One For Argyle (*awaiting the press release) - Page 5 EmptyThu May 21, 2020 7:15 pm

RegGreen wrote:
Graiser wrote:
akagreengull wrote:
Graiser wrote:
How would that work?

Though you don’t get 6000 fans queuing up the supermarket that won’t work would take 5hours to get in & out the ground

Supermarket has only one entrance, how many has Argyle got, anyway what’s your idea then.
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: League One For Argyle (*awaiting the press release)   League One For Argyle (*awaiting the press release) - Page 5 EmptyThu May 21, 2020 7:34 pm

RegGreen wrote:
Graiser wrote:
akagreengull wrote:
Graiser wrote:
How would that work?

Thanks Reg for a bit of reality here.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: League One For Argyle (*awaiting the press release)   League One For Argyle (*awaiting the press release) - Page 5 EmptyThu May 21, 2020 7:40 pm

akagreengull wrote:
RegGreen wrote:
Graiser wrote:
akagreengull wrote:
Graiser wrote:
How would that work?

Yeh thanks Reg.

Not sure if you’ve noticed we’re not in the normal world, so there’s my small suggestion which you’ve knocked back, maybe it is a crap idea, but do you have any ideas at all or you just happy to have a general fecking moan ?
Back to top Go down
Punchdrunk

Punchdrunk

PostSubject: Re: League One For Argyle (*awaiting the press release)   League One For Argyle (*awaiting the press release) - Page 5 EmptyThu May 21, 2020 7:44 pm

Graiser wrote:

Wasn't that Brent's plan from day 1 ?

lol! laugh
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: League One For Argyle (*awaiting the press release)   League One For Argyle (*awaiting the press release) - Page 5 EmptyThu May 21, 2020 8:46 pm

Punchdrunk wrote:
Graiser wrote:

lol! laugh
lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: League One For Argyle (*awaiting the press release)   League One For Argyle (*awaiting the press release) - Page 5 EmptyFri May 22, 2020 8:32 am

Punchdrunk wrote:
Graiser wrote:

lol! laugh

Don’t know I’m not obsessed with the fecking bloke as you are.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: League One For Argyle (*awaiting the press release)   League One For Argyle (*awaiting the press release) - Page 5 EmptyFri May 22, 2020 8:59 am

Graiser wrote:
Punchdrunk wrote:
Graiser wrote:

lol! laugh

Don’t know I’m not obsessed with the fecking bloke as you are.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: League One For Argyle (*awaiting the press release)   League One For Argyle (*awaiting the press release) - Page 5 EmptyFri May 22, 2020 1:30 pm

Graiser wrote:
akagreengull wrote:
RegGreen wrote:
Graiser wrote:
akagreengull wrote:
Graiser wrote:
How would that work?

Yeh thanks Reg.

Not sure if you’ve noticed we’re not in the normal world, so there’s my small suggestion which you’ve knocked back, maybe it is a crap idea, but do you have any ideas at all or you just happy to have a general fecking moan ?
As you just said, it is a crap idea.
Quote from Andrew Parkinson Argo CEO “It is a very difficult and gloomy picture at this stage, but hopefully there will be some answers in the future.” is that moaning or realism Graiser?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: League One For Argyle (*awaiting the press release)   League One For Argyle (*awaiting the press release) - Page 5 EmptyFri May 22, 2020 3:41 pm

akagreengull wrote:
Graiser wrote:
akagreengull wrote:
RegGreen wrote:
Graiser wrote:
akagreengull wrote:
Graiser wrote:
How would that work?

Yeh thanks Reg.

Quote from Andrew Parkinson Argo CEO “It is a very difficult and gloomy picture at this stage, but hopefully there will be some answers in the future.” is that moaning or realism Graiser?

That’s realism and a little optimism for the future, not blanket doom and gloom hand wringing woe is me fecking nonsense.
That’s easy to be like that, trying to find a solution seems to be a bit beyond some.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: League One For Argyle (*awaiting the press release)   League One For Argyle (*awaiting the press release) - Page 5 EmptyFri May 22, 2020 3:44 pm

akagreengull wrote:
Graiser wrote:
akagreengull wrote:
RegGreen wrote:
Graiser wrote:
akagreengull wrote:
Graiser wrote:
How would that work?

Yeh thanks Reg.

Have you heard of brainstorming, perhaps not, 99% of proposals are crap but amongst all of them a nugget appears.
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: League One For Argyle (*awaiting the press release)   League One For Argyle (*awaiting the press release) - Page 5 EmptyFri May 22, 2020 4:43 pm

laugh Maybe a "wee nugget" as someone used to say.
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: League One For Argyle (*awaiting the press release)   League One For Argyle (*awaiting the press release) - Page 5 EmptyFri May 22, 2020 4:51 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Well constructed article, with interview from Shitty chairman Julian Tagg, telling how ECFC will get through due to being fans trust and having a marvellous academy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: League One For Argyle (*awaiting the press release)   League One For Argyle (*awaiting the press release) - Page 5 EmptyFri May 22, 2020 10:25 pm

akagreengull wrote:
Graiser wrote:
akagreengull wrote:
RegGreen wrote:
Graiser wrote:
akagreengull wrote:
Graiser wrote:
How would that work?

Yeh thanks Reg.

So it’s a crap idea is it, looks like the powers that be are thinking along the same lines, strange that
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: League One For Argyle (*awaiting the press release)   League One For Argyle (*awaiting the press release) - Page 5 EmptyMon May 25, 2020 12:04 pm

This is the EFL framework. The first vote on June 1. Second once that is settled. Probably same day.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: League One For Argyle (*awaiting the press release)   League One For Argyle (*awaiting the press release) - Page 5 EmptyMon May 25, 2020 3:22 pm

A decision needs making then and no more can kicking. When or even if next season starts is a separate problem but clubs needs answers on this season first to try and plan forwards.
Back to top Go down
Grovehill

PostSubject: Re: League One For Argyle (*awaiting the press release)   League One For Argyle (*awaiting the press release) - Page 5 EmptyMon May 25, 2020 5:02 pm

Next season is not a separate problem.

Once it is known when next season will start, a decision can be made on when this season needs to finish which will dictate when it needs to restart.

If next season (with people able to attend games) doesn't start before December, then realistically, this season doesn't need to restart before late August.

Also, we need to know just how many teams will start next season. If 2 or 3 L1 & L2 teams are not going to be around next season, it affects relegation and how many games need to be played to decide that.
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: League One For Argyle (*awaiting the press release)   League One For Argyle (*awaiting the press release) - Page 5 EmptyMon May 25, 2020 6:02 pm

Grovehill wrote:

Once it is known when next season will start, a decision can be made on when this season needs to finish which will dictate when it needs to restart.

If next season (with people able to attend games) doesn't start before December, then realistically, this season doesn't need to restart before late August.

Also, we need to know just how many teams will start next season. If 2 or 3 L1 & L2 teams are not going to be around next season, it affects relegation and how many games need to be played to decide that.

LOl. Well that is going to depend on when the season starts and what crowds are allowed?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: League One For Argyle (*awaiting the press release)   League One For Argyle (*awaiting the press release) - Page 5 EmptyMon May 25, 2020 6:57 pm

Grovehill wrote:

Read that twice, still not sure if it’s fork handles or four candles.
Back to top Go down
Punchdrunk

Punchdrunk

PostSubject: Re: League One For Argyle (*awaiting the press release)   League One For Argyle (*awaiting the press release) - Page 5 EmptyMon May 25, 2020 7:10 pm

Graiser wrote:
Grovehill wrote:

What are you wittering on about now you catankerous old sod?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: League One For Argyle (*awaiting the press release)   League One For Argyle (*awaiting the press release) - Page 5 EmptyMon May 25, 2020 8:04 pm

Punchdrunk wrote:
Graiser wrote:
Grovehill wrote:

What are you wittering on about now you catankerous old sod?

Funny that I was thinking the same thing about the bollox you’ve been posting lately you racist moron.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: League One For Argyle (*awaiting the press release)   League One For Argyle (*awaiting the press release) - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

League One For Argyle (*awaiting the press release)
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next