Earwegoagain
Tgwu
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Punchdrunk

Punchdrunk

Green Jim “I’ll build city a new ice rink” - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Green Jim “I’ll build city a new ice rink”   Green Jim “I’ll build city a new ice rink” - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 10, 2020 7:07 am

Irks me how they can refer to him as a ‘businessman’ he is many things but certainly not one of those
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: Green Jim “I’ll build city a new ice rink”   Green Jim “I’ll build city a new ice rink” - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 10, 2020 11:19 am

Angry wrote:
RegGreen wrote:
Angry wrote:
Tgwu wrote:
Do not forget, he sold half the land back to Argyle though Mr Hallett for a lot of money. quote(The Pilgrims’ new majority owner admitted it was costing ‘a lot of money’ but he believes it will be ‘better for the club’ )

he still ownes that land by the vets though doesnt he?
don’t think he ever owed that piece of land though it was part of his plan I believe he did put his toe in the water to see how the land lied if you like with the council plus I think the guy who Actually owned the vets didn’t want to sell in the end I think but that was a while back now...so not sure if his had another more recent crack at obtaining it though [/quote

so his clusterfuck idea 2 ws doomed from the start and nothing planned got built *by him.  how is he not in court for fraud.  
As I said in a previous post on this thread angers..baffles me why he ain’t in a 12 ft by 6ft prison cell instead of his nice little pile in east devon
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: Green Jim “I’ll build city a new ice rink”   Green Jim “I’ll build city a new ice rink” - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 10, 2020 11:30 am

That’s why it baffles me why the pavillions deal was never investigated so many shady moves in that deal stinks to high heaven the city of London fraud squad
Should have been all over that like a rash from the clap
Back to top Go down
mandela

PostSubject: Re: Green Jim “I’ll build city a new ice rink”   Green Jim “I’ll build city a new ice rink” - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 10, 2020 1:57 pm

The end game for Brent was always to get his mitts on the Home Park land.

He was very skillful in charming the city councillors into giving him everything he wanted in terms of planning permissions (even though his Home Park development plans are terrible). His "hero" status as the man who saved Argyle bought him a lot of favours, although I reckon he walked away with a good profit once Hallett had paid him off.

I'd love to see the planning permission lapse and then not get renewed by the Council. But the city councillors have barely changed in 10 years it seems. The same people have remained in their safe seats for years and years and will continue to do so. And why not ? Its an easy meal ticket for them.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Green Jim “I’ll build city a new ice rink”   Green Jim “I’ll build city a new ice rink” - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2020 1:43 pm

When will the planning permission lapse, 5 years?
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Green Jim “I’ll build city a new ice rink”   Green Jim “I’ll build city a new ice rink” - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2020 2:09 pm

Planning is usually granted for five years although it doesn't take a lot to extend if already granted.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Green Jim “I’ll build city a new ice rink”   Green Jim “I’ll build city a new ice rink” - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Green Jim “I’ll build city a new ice rink”
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3