Punchdrunk
harvetheslayer
Earwegoagain
Tgwu
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Green Jim “I’ll build city a new ice rink” Empty
PostSubject: Green Jim “I’ll build city a new ice rink”   Green Jim “I’ll build city a new ice rink” EmptyWed Apr 01, 2020 7:20 am

This should cheer everyone up.

Green Jim “I’ll build city a new ice rink” 3c13b110

What’s that? This is from 2016? Is it not built yet?

As you were.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Green Jim “I’ll build city a new ice rink”   Green Jim “I’ll build city a new ice rink” EmptyWed Apr 01, 2020 9:49 am

i did see some ice on a rain pool on the site the other morning
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Green Jim “I’ll build city a new ice rink”   Green Jim “I’ll build city a new ice rink” EmptyWed Apr 01, 2020 10:14 am

It's all our fault.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Green Jim “I’ll build city a new ice rink”   Green Jim “I’ll build city a new ice rink” EmptyWed Apr 01, 2020 12:42 pm

he was a walking april fools day joke
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: Green Jim “I’ll build city a new ice rink”   Green Jim “I’ll build city a new ice rink” EmptyWed Apr 01, 2020 1:46 pm

Why isn't that shitehawk Brent doing an extensive stretch
Back to top Go down
Punchdrunk

Punchdrunk

PostSubject: Re: Green Jim “I’ll build city a new ice rink”   Green Jim “I’ll build city a new ice rink” EmptyWed Apr 01, 2020 2:13 pm

The area that he 'aquired' to build the Iceshed on is looking more delapidated and squalored with each passing week.

The eternal land squatter  laugh  lol!
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Green Jim “I’ll build city a new ice rink”   Green Jim “I’ll build city a new ice rink” EmptyWed Apr 01, 2020 3:07 pm

Will he keep one promise and build this shed by the end of 2020?
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Green Jim “I’ll build city a new ice rink”   Green Jim “I’ll build city a new ice rink” EmptyWed Apr 01, 2020 3:15 pm

No. He will use coronavirus as the excuse.

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  affraid

Now an officially semi retired old fart! bounce
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Green Jim “I’ll build city a new ice rink”   Green Jim “I’ll build city a new ice rink” EmptyWed Apr 01, 2020 3:19 pm

It will also bugger up Mayflower 400.

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  affraid

Now an officially semi retired old fart! bounce
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: Green Jim “I’ll build city a new ice rink”   Green Jim “I’ll build city a new ice rink” EmptyWed Apr 01, 2020 3:23 pm

One Thing fatty pig did get right
James ain’t a property developer ld
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Green Jim “I’ll build city a new ice rink”   Green Jim “I’ll build city a new ice rink” EmptyWed Apr 01, 2020 4:44 pm

mouldyoldgoat wrote:

i think its safe to say none of their plans are happening maybe mayflower 401 celebrations it is
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Green Jim “I’ll build city a new ice rink”   Green Jim “I’ll build city a new ice rink” EmptyWed Apr 01, 2020 6:47 pm

Jimmy's hoping his new ice rink will be ready for the Mayflower 700 celebrations. sunny cheers
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: Green Jim “I’ll build city a new ice rink”   Green Jim “I’ll build city a new ice rink” EmptyWed Apr 01, 2020 9:33 pm

Angry wrote:
mouldyoldgoat wrote:

i think its safe to say none of their plans are happening   maybe mayflower 401 celebrations it is

What were the plans anyway?

Brents plan of holding a football tournament with England, USA, Holland, and one other, was never ever going to be on. The most minimal research on his part would have concluded that the USA and England would once again play in the "shebelievescup" in the spring of this year.

https://www.ussoccer.com/shebelieves/cup/shebelieves-history

It really goes to show how much serious thought went into the idea. It was just lip service from Brent. A horrible case of misleading fans.
You'd have thought that Nool with his knowledge and love of the women's game would have wised Brent up?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Green Jim “I’ll build city a new ice rink”   Green Jim “I’ll build city a new ice rink” EmptyWed Apr 01, 2020 9:49 pm

Rickler wrote:
Angry wrote:
mouldyoldgoat wrote:

i think its safe to say none of their plans are happening   maybe mayflower 401 celebrations it is

What were the plans anyway?

Brents plan of holding a football tournament with England, USA, Holland, and one other, was never ever going to be on.  The most minimal research on his part would have concluded that the USA and England would once again play in the "shebelievescup" in the spring of this year.

https://www.ussoccer.com/shebelieves/cup/shebelieves-history

It really goes to show how much serious thought went into the idea.  It was just lip service from Brent.  A horrible case of misleading fans.
You'd have thought that Nool with his knowledge and love of the women's game would have wised Brent up?

there all here rickler on this link https://www.mayflower400uk.org/events/ nothing amazing certainly no international friendly tournament
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Green Jim “I’ll build city a new ice rink”   Green Jim “I’ll build city a new ice rink” EmptyThu Apr 02, 2020 12:27 pm

This hasn't aged well either.

https://www.plymouth.gov.uk/bigbuild/millbayboulevard

You can guarantee he'll continue to squat on the Pavilions, preventing the development going ahead with a refusal to do anything.

Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Green Jim “I’ll build city a new ice rink”   Green Jim “I’ll build city a new ice rink” EmptyThu Apr 02, 2020 5:19 pm

Hugh Watt wrote:

You can guarantee he'll continue to squat on the Pavilions, preventing the development going ahead with a refusal to do anything.

The Brentmare goes on and on and on.
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: Green Jim “I’ll build city a new ice rink”   Green Jim “I’ll build city a new ice rink” EmptyFri Apr 03, 2020 2:48 pm

Hugh Watt wrote:

was driving past about a month ago the council were building & tidying up right up to the boarders of The pavillions with work going on all around it except Jim’s bit his bit looks dirty and run down to everythink else around it
Back to top Go down
Punchdrunk

Punchdrunk

PostSubject: Re: Green Jim “I’ll build city a new ice rink”   Green Jim “I’ll build city a new ice rink” EmptyFri Apr 03, 2020 4:08 pm

I believe he has an office down on the Barbican near the nightspot Annabells. Forgot to mention it on here at the time but just after I came back to work in January I was driving past that small new car park and Noticed Bent walking past, stopped the car wound down window and gave him a full barrage of verbals, the look on his face was priceless.

lol! laugh
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: Green Jim “I’ll build city a new ice rink”   Green Jim “I’ll build city a new ice rink” EmptyFri Apr 03, 2020 4:16 pm

Punchdrunk wrote:
I believe he has an office down on the Barbican near the nightspot Annabells. Forgot to mention it on here at the time but just after I came back to work in January I was driving past that small new car park and Noticed Bent walking past, stopped the car wound down window and gave him a full barrage of verbals, the look on his face was priceless.

lol! laugh
lol! laugh top work bhey Thumbs
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Green Jim “I’ll build city a new ice rink”   Green Jim “I’ll build city a new ice rink” EmptyFri Apr 03, 2020 4:19 pm

RegGreen wrote:
Punchdrunk wrote:

lol! laugh
lol! laugh top work bhey Thumbs
Ffs eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeh saved uzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz! cheers cheers cheers Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Green Jim “I’ll build city a new ice rink”   Green Jim “I’ll build city a new ice rink” EmptyFri Apr 03, 2020 7:07 pm

Punchdrunk wrote:

lol! laugh

Youm Naat a praaper fan. lol!
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Green Jim “I’ll build city a new ice rink”   Green Jim “I’ll build city a new ice rink” EmptyFri Apr 03, 2020 8:42 pm

Punchdrunk wrote:

lol! laugh

Correspondence address for

THE PLYMOUTH PAVILIONS LIMITED

SOUTH WEST TICKETING SOLUTIONS LIMITED

HHP NOMINEE LIMITED

FIVE DIRECTIONS LIMITED

AKKERON LEISURE LIMITED

NATATOMISAM LIMITED

The Jetty Sutton Harbour Marina PL4 0DW
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Green Jim “I’ll build city a new ice rink”   Green Jim “I’ll build city a new ice rink” EmptyFri May 15, 2020 9:11 am

I did posted on another thread some time ago that he has started to build some services for his shed, electric cable was being put down the path leading down to Barn Park.
This morning I learned it is for Harper's Park. it is to use for the irrigation pumps, work as been stopped because of the virus.
Back to top Go down
Punchdrunk

Punchdrunk

PostSubject: Re: Green Jim “I’ll build city a new ice rink”   Green Jim “I’ll build city a new ice rink” EmptyFri May 15, 2020 10:55 am

Tgwu wrote:
I did posted on another thread some time ago that he has started to build some services for his shed, electric cable was being put down the path leading down to Barn Park.
This morning I learned it is for Harper's Park. it is to use for the irrigation pumps, work as been stopped because of the virus.  

Brent continues to do what he does best. Squat on the land with absolutly bugger all development.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Green Jim “I’ll build city a new ice rink”   Green Jim “I’ll build city a new ice rink” EmptyFri May 15, 2020 11:40 am

Tgwu wrote:

we wont see so much as a brick being put down by brent in relation to anything he plans on building... I fully except him to do what him ro find someone with money feed them shit and keep them in the dark like mushrooms then piss them enough for them to buy him out and finish of the project on their own dime while he pockets a nice profitable payoff.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Green Jim “I’ll build city a new ice rink”   Green Jim “I’ll build city a new ice rink” Empty

Back to top Go down

Green Jim “I’ll build city a new ice rink”
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next