Bob Crow
Les Miserable
VillageGreen
Earwegoagain
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage

Prince Andrew - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prince Andrew   Prince Andrew - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 17, 2022 12:42 pm

Czarcasm wrote:
I’m trying to think of what my reaction would be if, as a 17yr old, I was offered the chance to travel the world, all expenses paid, to shag rich older women, along with the occasional 40-something Princess. Basketball

Would you drive your 17 year old daughter to Heathrow airport if she told you that Richard Branson was flying her to the Caribbean in his private jet to attend a private party with him and his mates? In exchange for shagging his mates your daughter will get cash and modelling/acting “opportunities”
Back to top Go down
Hugh Midde

Hugh Midde

PostSubject: Re: Prince Andrew   Prince Andrew - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 18, 2022 11:49 am

Czarcasm wrote:
Thing is, I don’t think he’s a raging Peado rapist deviant......

Mind you, he didn't exactly endear himself to his masseur ... and to think his poor mother peruses all the national daily's.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Prince Andrew   Prince Andrew - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 18, 2022 3:24 pm

Frank Bullitt wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:
I’m trying to think of what my reaction would be if, as a 17yr old, I was offered the chance to travel the world, all expenses paid, to shag rich older women, along with the occasional 40-something Princess. Basketball

Would you drive your 17 year old daughter to Heathrow airport if she told you that Richard Branson was flying her to the Caribbean in his private jet to attend a private party with him and his mates? In exchange for shagging his mates your daughter will get cash and modelling/acting “opportunities”

Is that what VG’s dad did?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Prince Andrew   Prince Andrew - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 18, 2022 3:33 pm

Frank Bullitt wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:

I wouldn’t have told my parents!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Prince Andrew   Prince Andrew - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 18, 2022 3:45 pm

Czarcasm wrote:
Frank Bullitt wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:

No (well at least I don't think so).

My point is that a 17 year old may think that travelling to the UK to nosh off billionaires is a fantastic opportunity.

The parents of a 17 year old would be horrified and do everything in their power to stop their kid doing such a thing.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Prince Andrew   Prince Andrew - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 18, 2022 4:29 pm

Frank Bullitt wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:
Frank Bullitt wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:

My point is that a 17 year old may think that travelling to the UK to nosh off billionaires is a fantastic opportunity.

The parents of a 17 year old would be horrified and do everything in their power to stop their kid doing such a thing.

As most parents would, I’d imagine.

It just doesn’t sit well with me when a women who supposedly holds the highest of morals, is so eager to take yet more cash, (because she knows exactly the sort of embarrassment it would cause the royals) rather than have her day in court and try and get Prince Andrew found guilty of what she accuses him of.

Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Prince Andrew   Prince Andrew - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 18, 2022 4:44 pm

Czarcasm wrote:

You slag.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Prince Andrew   Prince Andrew - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 18, 2022 4:52 pm

Czarcasm wrote:
Frank Bullitt wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:
Frank Bullitt wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:

It just doesn’t sit well with me when a women who supposedly holds the highest of morals, is so eager to take yet more cash, (because she knows exactly the sort of embarrassment it would cause the royals) rather than have her day in court and try and get Prince Andrew found guilty of what she accuses him of.

I think it’s a strange story and I wonder how much we aren’t being told. PA could have thrown Epstein and Maxwell under the bus and claim he had no idea of her age and situation. Then it’s just his word against hers. I don’t see how that ends up being £10 million + out of court settlement. Surely he could have paid her off years ago for a fraction of that amount with next to no damage to his reputation.

And whilst paying £10 million at this late stage does look like an admission of guilt, I do think that a court case (and the inevitable media circus), would have done more to highlight the differing types of sex trafficking.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Prince Andrew   Prince Andrew - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 18, 2022 7:11 pm

Frank Bullitt wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:
Frank Bullitt wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:
Frank Bullitt wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:

I think it’s a strange story and I wonder how much we aren’t being told. PA could have thrown Epstein and Maxwell under the bus and claim he had no idea of her age and situation. Then it’s just his word against hers. I don’t see how that ends up being £10 million + out of court settlement. Surely he could have paid her off years ago for a fraction of that amount with next to no damage to his reputation.

And whilst paying £10 million at this late stage does look like an admission of guilt, I do think that a court case (and the inevitable media circus), would have done more to highlight the differing types of sex trafficking.

Not sure Andy has ever been accused of trafficking has he? That's down to Epstein who is dead and now Maxwell who is picking up the pieces for him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Prince Andrew   Prince Andrew - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 18, 2022 7:34 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
Frank Bullitt wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:
Frank Bullitt wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:
Frank Bullitt wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:

Not sure Andy has ever been accused of trafficking has he? That's down to Epstein who is dead and now Maxwell who is picking up the pieces for him.

No he hasn’t been accused of trafficking. He didn’t traffic VG.

Epstein and Maxwell trafficked the girls to entertain people like PA. Epstein liked to “collect” rich and famous people into his world to facilitate his business interests. These bunga bunga parties were part of his MO to make contacts. Part of the conspiracy theory is that Epstein had hidden cameras and has dirt on a lot of people. This may explain his very lenient sentence in 2008.

Had VG gone to trial these details may well have come out. And it may explain why PA has paid her £10 million so these details don’t come out.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Prince Andrew   Prince Andrew - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 18, 2022 10:30 pm

Why didn't the Americans just send Andy a questionnaire to fill in then just forget all about it?
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Prince Andrew   Prince Andrew - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 19, 2022 8:59 am

seadog wrote:
Why didn't the Americans just send Andy a questionnaire to fill in then just forget all about it?

Because Andy isn't "guilty" of sharing a bottle of bubbly with two people he shared an office with?
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Prince Andrew   Prince Andrew - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 03, 2022 5:53 pm

Liked a banner I saw on the Glasto highlights. "Prince Andrew is a sweaty rather unpleasant person."
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Prince Andrew   Prince Andrew - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 03, 2022 5:55 pm

WTF what I posted was no once but with one o, when did ATD get all lefty then?
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Prince Andrew   Prince Andrew - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 03, 2022 8:03 pm

rather unpleasant person
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Prince Andrew   Prince Andrew - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 03, 2022 8:06 pm

Happened to me too! Lord knows who set that one up.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Prince Andrew   Prince Andrew - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 03, 2022 9:28 pm

What happened?

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Angry

Angry

PostSubject: Re: Prince Andrew   Prince Andrew - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 03, 2022 10:26 pm

cant say rather unpleasant person i guess noncing around the kiddes ward was that the word?
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Prince Andrew   Prince Andrew - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 04, 2022 10:45 am

n o nce is changed to rather unpleasant person by swearcheck.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Prince Andrew   Prince Andrew - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 04, 2022 12:22 pm

👍😀

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Prince Andrew   Prince Andrew - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 04, 2022 1:20 pm

I thought the banner was particularly good as his defence was that he can't sweat.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Prince Andrew   Prince Andrew - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Prince Andrew
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4