VillageGreen
Earwegoagain
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

Prince Andrew - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prince Andrew   Prince Andrew - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 01, 2021 5:52 pm

Czarcasm wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:
Why hasn't the brass made such allegations against all the other "gentleman" she was forced to "mingle" with
Answers on a postcard. Andrew was a complete bellend for being anywhere near Epstein and his entourage but he's not remotely guilty of what he is accused of.

He was and is a Prince from the biggest Royal Family in the world and he simply doesn't need to join in with trafficked girls at a sex party. He simply snaps his fingers should he choose

Massive failure of judgement yes but thats as far as it goes

I’m inclined to agree with a lot of this.

The ironic thing is he’s probably getting shielded from the full force of an out and out rape charge...because of who he is.
Then conversely, he’s quite possibly the high profile target of this whole dirty episode in the first place...because of who he is.

He’s had the ‘Randy Andy’ reputation pretty much his whole life, but I’m not sure he’s the deviant some would portray him as.

Chas was as much of a shagger in his day as well by all accounts. The thing that's always stuck in my craw is the "trafficked for sex" tag, absolute and complete bollocks, first class no expense spared trips staying in million pound mansions they didn't need to drag her kicking and screaming, plenty of her age giving blow jobs for a tenner down Millbay Road and you don't hear them moaning, as Harve says she's a Brass end of. (Must be something in the water never seen three people agree with Harve in a month let alone one post).
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: Prince Andrew   Prince Andrew - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 12, 2021 5:26 am

Any further names been released as to which this brass is also taking to court in the USA....??

Any ?? Just one will do.......
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Prince Andrew   Prince Andrew - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 12, 2021 3:21 pm

harvetheslayer wrote:
Any further names been released as to which this brass is also taking to court in the USA....??

Any ??  Just one will do.......

I named five or six in the Brexit thread, thought you must be taking a day off? popcorn
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: Prince Andrew   Prince Andrew - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 14, 2021 5:13 am

Utterly amusing that the Harvard Law Professor Alan Dershowitz has handed the gold digging brass (who has aged awfully) her arse over her $5 million settlement to previously "shut the feck up" lol

Appears he in the past was in the vicinity of Epsteins entourage

I'm no Royal lover (not bothered either way) but Andrew is only guilty of lack of misjudgement of being "in the wrong arena" and thats as far as it goes.

(Ears STFU as per usual you're making a total tool of yourself...stick to fishing fella)
Back to top Go down
Dog Bone Malone

Dog Bone Malone

PostSubject: Re: Prince Andrew   Prince Andrew - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 11, 2021 12:43 pm

The Metropolitan Police state that no further action will be taken against the Prince Andrew scandal.
Well there's a surprise. FFS.

Money talks and evil walks!
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Prince Andrew   Prince Andrew - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 11, 2021 1:47 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: Prince Andrew   Prince Andrew - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 12, 2021 5:07 am

Gold digging brass thats all she was and is.

"Trafficked" my arse. Andrew is totally innocent of the sexual assault utter bollacks. He is guilty of being an utter arse though for being anywhere near Epstein in the first place

Fortunately being an utter arse doesnt carry a conviction.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Prince Andrew   Prince Andrew - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 15, 2022 6:15 pm

Lol despite not being guilty he's just bunged VG a massive pile of readies. At the end of the day I hate to agree with Harve about anything but she is just a tart and money is what she was always after.
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: Prince Andrew   Prince Andrew - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 15, 2022 7:44 pm

By settling out of court it's basically tantamount to an admission of guilt whether he is actually guilty or not.  He'll have to completely disappear out of sight now. Forced into it by Charles so it doesn't overshadow Her Maj's platinum jubilee.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Prince Andrew   Prince Andrew - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 15, 2022 7:57 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
Lol despite not being guilty he's just bunged VG a massive pile of readies. At the end of the day I hate to agree with Harve about anything but she is just a tart and money is what she was always after.

100%

She’s already had one payout, and knows she’d be on to a winner for another, due to the embarrassment a trial would cause.

She deserves all the money-grabbing bad press that will follow her now.
Back to top Go down
Angry

Angry

PostSubject: Re: Prince Andrew   Prince Andrew - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 15, 2022 8:20 pm

so he got out of it using the old michael jackson tactic pay em off he he and in process forever labelled himself guilty in the eyes of the world
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Prince Andrew   Prince Andrew - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 15, 2022 8:46 pm

A bit weird that he has paid out £7.5 million to a woman he says he has no recollection of meeting.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Prince Andrew   Prince Andrew - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 15, 2022 10:16 pm

Even the DUP MPs got a 100 Million each! she was robbed.
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Prince Andrew   Prince Andrew - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 16, 2022 10:33 am

I've also never met Prince Andrew,
Where do I get my 7.5 million ?
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Prince Andrew   Prince Andrew - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 16, 2022 1:51 pm

Has he paid or did he get ‘mummy’ to fork out?

So much for defending himself in court?

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Prince Andrew   Prince Andrew - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 16, 2022 1:56 pm

Mummys paying now up to 12.5 million
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Prince Andrew   Prince Andrew - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 16, 2022 2:24 pm

Thing is, I don’t think he’s a raging Peado rapist deviant. He may well have had a liaison with VG, but if I were a betting man I’d say it was most certainly consensual. Otherwise there is no excuse for her not calling it at the time. His dna would have been all over her. If she’s been raped, she should be going to court, not taking another cash settlement.

In my eyes she is purely an opportunistic manipulative Gold Digger, who has hit the cash payout jackpot.

I think he’s made a grave error in his choice of social scene, which brought him into Epstein’s world. And his life, legacy and reputation have now been obliterated.

Stupid boy.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Prince Andrew   Prince Andrew - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 16, 2022 2:59 pm

All he had to do was admit that he had sex with her at one of Epstein’s Bunga Bunga parties and that he didn’t know how old she was. It would been damaging to his reputation but recoverable. Assuming that is what actually happened.

My guess is that VG has had payouts from some of the other men she has made allegations about. Epstein was notorious for recording everything that went on at his houses, so I imagine that the evidence against any defendant is very strong. Prince Andrew was the only one stupid enough to contest the allegations and thats why we have heard about this case. It might also explain where VG has obtained the finances for her legal fund.

Lets not forget that Epstein was a prolific paedophile. He had countless Bunga Bunga parties with his rich and powerful friends. How come none of those cnuts ever called him out and went to the Police? Not even one of our own Princes would do it. Weird.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Prince Andrew   Prince Andrew - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 16, 2022 6:10 pm

I wonder if the reason no one called him out was because he didn't actually break the law? The charge in the states was for trafficking which I don't believe for a minute. She was seventeen which in the UK it isn't an offence to have sex with a seventeen year old, sexual assault has been mentioned but like Czarks says why wasn't she crying out at the time instead of turning up for seconds and thirds? As has been said before the biggest damage to him was done by himself with that interview.
It's been mentioned in the press that the money (coming from her Maj and hence indirectly from us) has been paid to her "sexual abuse charity" but with my sceptical nature I'm convinced she will be the MD and pay herself more than that pair of counts that run the donkey sancturies.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Prince Andrew   Prince Andrew - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 16, 2022 6:36 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
I wonder if the reason no one called him out was because he didn't actually break the law? The charge in the states was for trafficking which I don't believe for a minute. She was seventeen which in the UK it isn't an offence to have sex with a seventeen year old, sexual assault has been mentioned but like Czarks says why wasn't she crying out at the time instead of turning up for seconds and thirds? As has been said before the biggest damage to him was done by himself with that interview.
It's been mentioned in the press that the money (coming from her Maj and hence indirectly from us) has been paid to her "sexual abuse charity" but with my sceptical nature I'm convinced she will be the MD and pay herself more than that pair of counts that run the donkey sancturies.

Prince Andrew had sex with a 17 year old girl who had been trafficked to the UK for sexual exploitation by Epstein. What happened to those girls fits every definition of trafficking accepted by every law enforcement agency and social service agency in the civilised world.

Alternatively, maybe a 17 year old girl from a troubled back ground successfully executed a 20 year con where she ruined the finances and reputations of a group of successful and powerful middle aged billionaires.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Prince Andrew   Prince Andrew - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 16, 2022 7:36 pm

Frank Bullitt wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:

Prince Andrew had sex with a 17 year old girl who had been trafficked to the UK for sexual exploitation by Epstein. What happened to those girls fits every definition of trafficking accepted by every law enforcement agency and social service agency in the civilised world.

Alternatively, maybe a 17 year old girl from a troubled back ground successfully executed a 20 year con where she ruined the finances and reputations of a group of successful and powerful middle aged billionaires.

Really? I would have said that to be trafficked it would be against their will with their passports with held and definitely some violence and intimidation used. I think she knew what she was doing and did it willingly. Do you really think anybody made her do it?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Prince Andrew   Prince Andrew - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 16, 2022 8:00 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
Frank Bullitt wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:

Really? I would have said that to be trafficked it would be against their will with their passports with held and definitely some violence and intimidation used. I think she knew what she was doing and did it willingly. Do you really think anybody made her do it?

It’s a very broad definition

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

But that is basically the guide we work to.

In this case we are talking about a 17 year old girl who has travelled across international borders to shag old rich blokes for money and/or promises of career development. She would have been groomed by Epstein and Maxwell into thinking that this was normal behaviour.

She was 17 years old. There aren’t many life defining decisions you would trust a 17 year old with.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Prince Andrew   Prince Andrew - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 16, 2022 10:29 pm

It is just another £12 Million of tax payers money pissed away by rich, arrogant non tax payers.

Less than feck all by current standards.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Prince Andrew   Prince Andrew - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 17, 2022 9:18 am

The Royals are all reeling after cash for honours accusations today. Feckin honours should be banned full stop.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Prince Andrew   Prince Andrew - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 17, 2022 12:37 pm

I’m trying to think of what my reaction would be if, as a 17yr old, I was offered the chance to travel the world, all expenses paid, to shag rich older women, along with the occasional 40-something Princess. Basketball
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Prince Andrew   Prince Andrew - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Prince Andrew
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next