+3
Chemical Ali
sufferedsince 68
Les Miserable
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

FAO Andrew Dodd - read your PMs Empty
PostSubject: FAO Andrew Dodd - read your PMs   FAO Andrew Dodd - read your PMs EmptyThu Dec 10, 2015 9:36 am

As above
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: FAO Andrew Dodd - read your PMs   FAO Andrew Dodd - read your PMs EmptyThu Dec 10, 2015 11:11 am

C'mon Suffered, read yer fackin' pm's Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FAO Andrew Dodd - read your PMs   FAO Andrew Dodd - read your PMs EmptyThu Dec 10, 2015 11:49 am

To the twat who just sent an abuse report:

YOU ARE A TWAT

WOOOOSH
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FAO Andrew Dodd - read your PMs   FAO Andrew Dodd - read your PMs EmptyThu Dec 10, 2015 1:17 pm

Frank Bullitt wrote:
To the twat who just sent an abuse report:

YOU ARE A TWAT

WOOOOSH

Post it to the general forum, Frank. Everyone needs to see what the dark side get up to on a near daily basis and what the mod room have to regularly deal with
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FAO Andrew Dodd - read your PMs   FAO Andrew Dodd - read your PMs EmptyThu Dec 10, 2015 1:42 pm

I will post the whole story later on. It's good but I want Andrew Dodd to do the right thing first.

And I mean the account named "Andrew Dodd", not the real person.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FAO Andrew Dodd - read your PMs   FAO Andrew Dodd - read your PMs EmptyThu Dec 10, 2015 2:01 pm

popcorn3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FAO Andrew Dodd - read your PMs   FAO Andrew Dodd - read your PMs EmptyThu Dec 10, 2015 2:12 pm

best get a big bucket of popcorn in for this one guys Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FAO Andrew Dodd - read your PMs   FAO Andrew Dodd - read your PMs EmptyThu Dec 10, 2015 2:14 pm

This is just a popcorn appetiser. The real feast is coming
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FAO Andrew Dodd - read your PMs   FAO Andrew Dodd - read your PMs EmptyThu Dec 10, 2015 3:26 pm

Frank Bullitt wrote:
This is just a popcorn appetiser. The real feast is coming

Faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaantastic. The mod room's xmas present to us mere mortals and bin dippers.

Any advise on how much popcorn I should get in for the weekend?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FAO Andrew Dodd - read your PMs   FAO Andrew Dodd - read your PMs EmptyThu Dec 10, 2015 4:24 pm

I seem to remember that Nool made a habit of using certain made up usernames and email addresses that roughly purported to be that of REAL fans he didn't like and had a beef with. A bit of a game and also low level bullying. All part of the same old "we know where you live" routine.
I knew he sometimes  masqueraded with slightly altered email addresses that he had gleaned from the Pasoti mod room, to give his games on ATD a bit of internet authenticity. Highly dodgy as usual.

Here's "Andrew's "one and only post on ATD in 3 years Laughing Can't think who it is

Guess who wrote:
I disagree and don't think you moderate at all.
I've been just a reader until now and felt compelled to point out your mistake.
I've seen so many posts go unmoderated.

Argyle fans are abused and insulted on a daily basis. I've seen club officials insulted, I've seen players and the manager ridiculed and the owner called names I wouldn't wish on anyone.
Ive even seen death threats, personal abuse, threats of violence and downright lies and nothing is removed.

It's not free speech, it's hate speech
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: FAO Andrew Dodd - read your PMs   FAO Andrew Dodd - read your PMs EmptyThu Dec 10, 2015 4:54 pm

I like to think my real name is being used as a public service, while Delar is prentending to be me he's not sending threatening pm's to woman and children... as for the gutless fat C''t..... Teehee Guffaw!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FAO Andrew Dodd - read your PMs   FAO Andrew Dodd - read your PMs EmptyThu Dec 10, 2015 5:50 pm

So this is the story so far:

Three years ago one of the Nooligans registered the account "Andrew Dodd". By an amazing coincidence, ATD have a long standing poster whose real human name is exactly the same.

Coincidence or an attempt to intimidate an ATD user?

The one post from the Andrew Dodd account was made by Ian De Lar 2 years ago:

https://www.argyletd.com/t5846p75-handbags-at-dawn-part-564949#166512

Since then the account has been largely dormant, apart from occasionally waking up to check threads in the Site Section. The mods have been watching it for a while and we are pretty sure that the account is being shared by the Pasoti mods.

Today I sent them a PM and told them to change the name of the account. De Lar has been reading ATD all day so he will have reported back to the mothership about this thread.

We have asked the real Andrew Dodd on numerous occasions if he wants us to delete the account but he has been happy for it to remain, but we have had enough now.

None of the Pasoti mods are banned from ATD and they are free to register accounts on here and read and post whatever they want. Why they feel the need to hide in the shadows and try and intimidate our users I do not know. But hey - we are the freaks and weirdos right?
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: FAO Andrew Dodd - read your PMs   FAO Andrew Dodd - read your PMs EmptyThu Dec 10, 2015 5:57 pm

Just to add to the above that SS68 had previously registered with Pasoti (obviously before the Andrew Dodd account was created on here) with his real name in his email address.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FAO Andrew Dodd - read your PMs   FAO Andrew Dodd - read your PMs EmptyThu Dec 10, 2015 6:35 pm

Ahh, Knecht, Iggy, Gob. Some interesting times. Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FAO Andrew Dodd - read your PMs   FAO Andrew Dodd - read your PMs EmptyThu Dec 10, 2015 8:44 pm

Hate speech was one of the many complaints that Lord Webb made about this place.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FAO Andrew Dodd - read your PMs   FAO Andrew Dodd - read your PMs EmptyThu Dec 10, 2015 9:28 pm

Moved so that the Pasoti mods can read it without having to log on.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FAO Andrew Dodd - read your PMs   FAO Andrew Dodd - read your PMs EmptyFri Dec 11, 2015 7:09 am

Frank Bullitt wrote:
Moved so that the Pasoti mods can read it without having to log on.

laugh lol! laugh lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FAO Andrew Dodd - read your PMs   FAO Andrew Dodd - read your PMs EmptyFri Dec 11, 2015 8:02 am

Very sad way to live your life.
Back to top Go down
Andrew Dodd

PostSubject: Re: FAO Andrew Dodd - read your PMs   FAO Andrew Dodd - read your PMs EmptyFri Dec 11, 2015 9:56 am

You have the wrong end of the stick cos of your obsession with pasoti

This is what happens when someone points out the hypocrisy of atd and disagree with you.

Just because i have the same name as someone else on here and make a post disagree with you all im automatically one of your pasoti enemies.

Where are the pms.  Plenty of people join up and rarely post. If you think that breaks your rules then delete my name or otherwise let me continue to dip in and out as I have done for ages
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FAO Andrew Dodd - read your PMs   FAO Andrew Dodd - read your PMs EmptyFri Dec 11, 2015 10:09 am

popcorn3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FAO Andrew Dodd - read your PMs   FAO Andrew Dodd - read your PMs EmptyFri Dec 11, 2015 10:37 am

Andrew Dodd wrote:
You have the wrong end of the stick cos of your obsession with pasoti

This is what happens when someone points out the hypocrisy of atd and disagree with you.

Just because i have the same name as someone else on here and make a post disagree with you all im automatically one of your pasoti enemies.

Where are the pms.  Plenty of people join up and rarely post. If you think that breaks your rules then delete my name or otherwise let me continue to dip in and out as I have done for ages

Oh dear. Did you come up with that yourself or did you have to get it approved by the fat controller first?

Read my PM and tell me what name you want your account changed to.
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: FAO Andrew Dodd - read your PMs   FAO Andrew Dodd - read your PMs EmptyFri Dec 11, 2015 11:00 am

https://www.argyletd.com/spa/Andrew%20Dodd

Andrew's two posts are written by two different individuals foreshore........unless of course he's regressed to a childlike state between the posting of the first and second, check out the lack of grammatical symbols and capital letters used in the latter compared to the former.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: FAO Andrew Dodd - read your PMs   FAO Andrew Dodd - read your PMs EmptyFri Dec 11, 2015 11:36 am

ATD's biggest issue is that it is far too tolerant of dicksplashes, sometimes.
Back to top Go down
Coxside_Green

PostSubject: Re: FAO Andrew Dodd - read your PMs   FAO Andrew Dodd - read your PMs EmptyFri Dec 11, 2015 12:42 pm

In this day and age where just 'liking' a so-called 'hate' page/website/forum could land you with all sorts of unwanted bother I'm surprised 'Andrew' is still a member (assuming he really believes what he stated in his one and only post of over 2 years prior to his speedy response to this thread). Perhaps 'Andrew' has had a change of opinion since? Otherwise, why continue linking your REAL name to such a forum? Rightly or wrongly, remaining seemingly affiliated just seems like madness to me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FAO Andrew Dodd - read your PMs   FAO Andrew Dodd - read your PMs EmptyFri Dec 11, 2015 12:44 pm

A difficult line to hold Czarky. No one wants Newell's idea of a fans forum here, let alone the bullying/trolling he and his grandad hombres are widely known for.
These present moderators have done a fantastic job in keeping this forum as it was intended. Free to give of your Argyle opinion, as long as it remains legal. I don't know what more they can do. There's a poster on here that you like, that I do not wish to share anything with whatsoever. But then where does that end up ? As long as online posts stay within the law and common decency, that's enough. But bullying and abuse is also a consideration.

As to the forumotion ANONYMOUS abuse widget at the bottom of the page, I would get rid of it. It causes undue work for moderators that can ultimately lead to them stepping down. As long as the forum quite clearly states how and where people can complain at content with personal message for members or e-mail for non-members, then why not ?
The link itself is used for no more than abuse itself from the usual 3 or 4 suspects. If it can't be deleted totally, it sure as heck can be moved out of public gaze, to stop the abuse.
I am personally quite open to making complaints if necessary, and have done. There is a perfectly good method for doing so outside of the anonymous crap.
As to the Dodd thing, it breaks the rules as far as I see it, whether the abused poster themself wants anything done about it. In life, abused people often don't want to "press charges" But sometimes you have to act regardless. There's no problem with anyone viewing this forum, all are welcome, including the Newell grandads, but abide by the rules, rules that this account was flagrantly breaking. If Newell wants to view this forum, I have no problem, and he is of course still entitled to use a username as is the internet culture. BUT, you don't start using other people's names.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FAO Andrew Dodd - read your PMs   FAO Andrew Dodd - read your PMs Empty

Back to top Go down

FAO Andrew Dodd - read your PMs
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next