Czarcasm
Elias
Lord Tisdale
Mock Cuncher
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Martin Allen sacked - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Martin Allen sacked   Martin Allen sacked - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 11:48 pm

Martin Allen is overrated imo nothing special
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Martin Allen sacked   Martin Allen sacked - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 22, 2013 5:22 am

happypilgrim wrote:
FY 310 wrote:

Only when the parasite banker leaves can the slow re-build begin in one way or another.

could you explain to me who will buy the club and if so why didnt they buy the club when we were so close to extincsion?????
Because the club was never marketed properly and was a closed shop once Brent got his nose in the trough.

Other bidders were scared of following the threats and harassment, orchestrated by the same idiots who thought it'd be good to threaten Stapleton and his family.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Martin Allen sacked   Martin Allen sacked - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 22, 2013 6:50 am

Yea Man wrote:
happypilgrim wrote:
FY 310 wrote:

Only when the parasite banker leaves can the slow re-build begin in one way or another.
could you explain to me who will buy the club and if so why didnt they buy the club when we were so close to extincsion?????
Because the club was never marketed properly and was a closed shop once Brent got his nose in the trough.

Other bidders were scared of following the threats and harassment, orchestrated by the same idiots who thought it'd be good to threaten Stapleton and his family.
This.
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: Martin Allen sacked   Martin Allen sacked - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 22, 2013 7:55 am

Tringreen wrote:
Yea Man wrote:
happypilgrim wrote:
FY 310 wrote:

This.
This x 2
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

PostSubject: Re: Martin Allen sacked   Martin Allen sacked - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 22, 2013 9:14 am

happypilgrim wrote:
FY 310 wrote:

Ah yes,that old chestnut,exactly the same stuff as was written last year when the pro Fletch brigade were stating that no other manager would come here because of location,league position,too much dog shit in Central Park etc.No,i couldn't explain who would buy the club.Doesn't mean to say that there isn't anyone though.It has been pointed out many times on this site that a proper marketing exercise was not undertaken by Guilfoyle during the admin period and essentially we were left with a fait accompli.Must admit though that whoever takes over would need a goodly amount of wherewithal to buy Mr Brent out-he certainly holds all the aces as far as land is concerned at present and there would also be the matter of the forthcoming balloon payment to be met.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Martin Allen sacked   Martin Allen sacked - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 22, 2013 10:15 am

Brents tenure at the club is already starting to turn tits up, the only thing is with his asset stripping aided and abetted by the council he may be able to get his cash and contracts sorted before he hightails it with the money. Any way that you look at it the club is fooked, Baby James may write off the money the club owes him or more than likely will get cottage field from the council to sooth him a little.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Martin Allen sacked   Martin Allen sacked - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 22, 2013 10:50 am

I wonder if Brent's plan all along wasn't to develop the land And replace the grandstand but merely to obtain planning permission and the land which then makes it more attractive to potential interested party's?

I hope so.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Martin Allen sacked   Martin Allen sacked - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 22, 2013 11:15 am

Greenjock wrote:
I wonder if Brent's plan all along wasn't to develop the land And replace the grandstand but merely to obtain planning permission and the land which then makes it more attractive to potential interested party's?

I hope so.

That's an interesting thought, it's certainly a more appealing proposition for any prospective purchaser to have planning permission in place, hopefully any new owner would significantly revise the plans though !!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Martin Allen sacked   Martin Allen sacked - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 22, 2013 11:43 am

It's a nice thought but without his development at HHP there is no development at Millbay.

There is something very odd about it all though, three developments on the cards and still not a single one has been started. My guess is the Brenty hasn't got a penny to scratch his ass with and is struggling to attract investment.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Martin Allen sacked   Martin Allen sacked - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 22, 2013 12:04 pm

GOB wrote:
It's a nice thought but without his development at HHP there is no development at Millbay.

There is something very odd about it all though, three developments on the cards and still not a single one has been started. My guess is the Brenty hasn't got a penny to scratch his ass with and is struggling to attract investment.

Agree with that and with crowds/income falling at the football club that he is bankrolling and which is apparently losing 20k plus a week there may well be interesting times ahead.
Back to top Go down
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

PostSubject: Re: Martin Allen sacked   Martin Allen sacked - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 22, 2013 1:51 pm

GOB wrote:
My guess is the Brenty hasn't got a penny to scratch his ass with and is struggling to attract investment.
Heh heh heh.

Purlease.

Brent is minted but would never use a penny of his own money if there was more than a one in a million chance of it going fubar.

There were no other viable suitors for the carcass of PAFC, get over it.

Oh, and Angry, six months ago Mad Dog took Gills up as champions, what else could he realistically have done?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Martin Allen sacked   Martin Allen sacked - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 22, 2013 8:03 pm

At least Allen seems to be able to give his players a positive kick up the backside

Last edited by mcfry on Tue Oct 22, 2013 8:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Martin Allen sacked   Martin Allen sacked - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 22, 2013 8:04 pm

Greenjock wrote:

I hope so.
Did mention this idea a while ago as it seems to becoming a common practice with other sites across the city
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Martin Allen sacked   Martin Allen sacked - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Martin Allen sacked
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2