green_genie
Vampires11
34 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24, 25, 26  Next
AuthorMessage
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 23 EmptyFri Jan 10, 2020 3:28 pm

Hugh Watt wrote:
Vampires11 wrote:
who mentioned being grateful, you fuckin dickhead.

I was making the point there are plenty of places with no roof..............plus this isn't a purpose built new stand is it

you fuckin clown...........keyboard warriors, gotta love em

Muppet

I agree, its a half arsed lash up done on the cheap.

Looks like you've been rumbled though bey.  laugh

You'd only need a mental illness reference and you'd have a top trump Jethro meltdown.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 23 EmptyFri Jan 10, 2020 9:51 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
Hugh Watt wrote:
Vampires11 wrote:

I was making the point there are plenty of places with no roof..............plus this isn't a purpose built new stand is it

Muppet

You'd only need a mental illness reference and you'd have a top trump Jethro meltdown.

Jethro who? bounce Very Happy

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 23 EmptyFri Jan 10, 2020 10:03 pm

mouldyoldgoat wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
Hugh Watt wrote:
Vampires11 wrote:

Muppet

Jethro who? bounce Very Happy

That would be tulling..
Back to top Go down
Coxside_Green

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 23 EmptyFri Jan 10, 2020 10:11 pm

Now all the corporate is up and running why are we still signing loanees? Is it that shit we can't sign unplayed L1 strikers?
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 23 EmptySat Jan 11, 2020 8:02 am

The 'corporate facilities' income being able to fund the playing side was always a load of brent bollocks. Unfortunately it's also a model Hallett subscribes to.
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 23 EmptySat Jan 11, 2020 8:21 am

Freathy wrote:
Thumbs The 'corporate facilities' income being able to fund the playing side was always a load of brent bollocks.  Unfortunately it's also a model Hallett subscribes to.
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 23 EmptySat Jan 11, 2020 8:30 am

akagreengull wrote:
Freathy wrote:
Thumbs The 'corporate facilities' income being able to fund the playing side was always a load of brent bollocks.  Unfortunately it's also a model Hallett subscribes to.

Actually the Hallett model is that the "corporate facilities" fund the day to day running of the club, making it 'sustainable'.
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 23 EmptyThu Jan 16, 2020 3:35 am

Surprising that Jon Back has been so quiet considering the opening of the Grandstand should have seen him front, right and center. Has he actually said anything?
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 23 EmptyThu Jan 16, 2020 6:16 am

Proberly cos his got nothing left to do now
Or perhaps there gunna change his job title yet again to turnstile operator or maybe even cloakroom attendant for pioneer fat wank club who knows for a man of his many talents lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 23 EmptyThu Jan 16, 2020 9:01 am

Rickler wrote:
Surprising that Jon Back has been so quiet considering the opening of the Grandstand should have seen him front, right and center.  Has he actually said anything?

Good point. Nothing in his buttock clenchingly shit Blog since the summer and nothing on his twitter since before Xmas. Has anyone seen him mincing round the ticket office and club shop in a suit and club tie before home game recently.

He's probably gone to ground in the hope that no one notices he's still got a AAA pass and a hi viz jacket with his initials on it.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 23 EmptyThu Jan 16, 2020 11:28 am

Hugh Watt wrote:
Rickler wrote:
Surprising that Jon Back has been so quiet considering the opening of the Grandstand should have seen him front, right and center.  Has he actually said anything?

Good point. Nothing in his buttock clenchingly shit Blog since the summer and nothing on his twitter since before Xmas. Has anyone seen him mincing round the ticket office and club shop  in a suit and club tie before home game recently.

He's probably gone to ground in the hope that no one notices he's still got a AAA pass and a hi viz jacket with his initials on it.

What initials would that be?

SB? Very Happy

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 23 EmptyThu Jan 16, 2020 12:09 pm

He was poncing around on the touchline and in and around the dugouts on NYD at the Swindon match.
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 23 EmptyThu Jan 16, 2020 12:59 pm

Rickler wrote:
akagreengull wrote:
Freathy wrote:

Actually the Hallett model is that the "corporate facilities" fund the day to day running of the club, making it 'sustainable'.
sustainable think you mean profitable if that’s the case his going the full hog make it sustainable then cos that’s all we hear of lately coming out of HP is corporate this prawn sarnie that instead of focusing on the team maybe getting a couple of additions to focus on a play off place and maybe just maybe promotion place instead
Back to top Go down
Bob Crow

Location : Giving Lee Jameson's private detective the slip and runaround

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 23 EmptyThu Jan 16, 2020 1:07 pm

I for one am glad that he no longer loiters at the bottom of the Spion Kop anymore.
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 23 EmptyThu Jan 16, 2020 7:38 pm

RegGreen wrote:
Rickler wrote:
akagreengull wrote:
Freathy wrote:

sustainable think you mean profitable if that’s the case his going the full hog make it sustainable then cos that’s all we hear of lately coming out of HP is corporate this prawn sarnie that instead of focusing on the team maybe getting a couple of additions to focus on a play off place and maybe just maybe promotion place instead

No, I don't mean profitable. If I meant that I would have said it. Try listening to what Hallett actually says instead of the several morons who populate this site with their absurd theories. The club is still running at a loss, the corporate facilities are being put in place in an effort to alleviate that situation. Any surplus would then go to the playing budget. In our situation, only a complete idiot would do it the other way around.

Lowe has his playing budget. If he wants to exceed it for a player then he must present his case for the extra expenditure to SH and the board who will consider it on its own merits (read data).

It's that simple...

Comprende?
Back to top Go down
Bob Crow

Location : Giving Lee Jameson's private detective the slip and runaround

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 23 EmptyThu Jan 16, 2020 10:40 pm

Rickler wrote:
RegGreen wrote:
Rickler wrote:
akagreengull wrote:
Freathy wrote:

No, I don't mean profitable.  If I meant that I would have said it.  Try listening to what Hallett actually says instead of the several morons who populate this site with their absurd theories.   The club is still running at a loss, the corporate facilities are being put in place in an effort to alleviate that situation.  Any surplus would then go to the playing budget.  In our situation, only a complete idiot would do it the other way around.

Lowe has his playing budget.  If he wants to exceed it for a player then he must present his case for the extra expenditure to SH and the board who will consider it on its own merits (read data).

It's that simple...

Comprende?

Are there any projected profits from the Club Argyle corporate? Would just be intrigued as into what they were annually in relation to the losses the club make annually?
I'm not doubting the need for corporate facilities at the club but the best way to wipe out the losses is an extra 2000 bums on seats on a matchday.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 23 EmptyFri Jan 17, 2020 5:14 am

I can't see that they will make much more than they did before, they always use to sell the corporate out and Si has to make back about £8m before the club sees anything.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 23 EmptyFri Jan 17, 2020 9:18 am

All of which makes you wonder if the corporate is so important and profitable why not knock the whole thing down and start again?
Back to top Go down
PlymouthCasual

PlymouthCasual

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 23 EmptyFri Jan 17, 2020 11:26 am

But the club missed out on the opportunity of utilizing its facilities on non match days because to be polite, the stand was embarrassing and the conference facilities were pants. Im not saying that these facilities are going to be rammed straight away but there is certainly a better chance of them being used now than previously.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 23 EmptyFri Jan 17, 2020 12:17 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
I can't see that they will make much more than they did before, they always use to sell the corporate out and Si has to make back about £8m before the club sees anything.

I’m not sure if you’ve genuinely missed it Ears, but Hallett has effectively written off the loan for the mankover by transferring the monies owed to him, in shares. The club don’t owe anything in real terms any more - no 30 yr mortgage to pay any more, nothing.

It really is win win for the club. Hallett effectively owns a shareholding that isn’t in keeping with the genuine value of the club. The ONLY way Hallett will ever potentially see a return on his investment, would be if we were to somehow spawn it the the Prem, with the tens of millions that that brings.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 23 EmptyFri Jan 17, 2020 4:28 pm

PlymouthCasual wrote:
But the club missed out on the opportunity of utilizing its facilities on non match days because to be polite, the stand was embarrassing and the conference facilities were pants. Im not saying that these facilities are going to be rammed straight away but there is certainly a better chance of them being used now than previously.

Ere, Casual, could you reply to the ATD Admin emails soon?
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 23 EmptySat Jan 18, 2020 12:31 pm

Czarcasm wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:

I’m not sure if you’ve genuinely missed it Ears, but Hallett has effectively written off the loan for the mankover by transferring the monies owed to him, in shares. The club don’t owe anything in real terms any more - no 30 yr mortgage to pay any more, nothing.

It really is win win for the club. Hallett effectively owns a shareholding that isn’t in keeping with the genuine value of the club.  The ONLY way Hallett will ever potentially see a return on his investment, would be if we were to somehow spawn it the the Prem, with the tens of millions that that brings.

No I didn't just had a bit of a blonde moment. I still had the three percent loan at the back of my mind but you are quite right. I still think the £1m Exeter chiefs model is pie in the sky though. I applaud what Si is doing and is waaaaay better than Brent I just can't help feel he views anyone who doesn't frequent the grandstand as slightly scummy, man of the people he ain't.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 23 EmptySat Jan 18, 2020 5:22 pm

Not a good word from the fans near me who been over and try the Mayflower Stand. All surprise the GT bar is not open through out the week. ( GT members among them)
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 23 EmptySat Jan 18, 2020 5:45 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:

It really is win win for the club. Hallett effectively owns a shareholding that isn’t in keeping with the genuine value of the club.  The ONLY way Hallett will ever potentially see a return on his investment, would be if we were to somehow spawn it the the Prem, with the tens of millions that that brings.

No I didn't just had a bit of a blonde moment. I still had the three percent loan at the back of my mind but you are quite right. I still think the £1m Exeter chiefs model is pie in the sky though. I applaud what Si is doing and is waaaaay better than Brent I just can't help feel he views anyone who doesn't frequent the grandstand as slightly scummy, man of the people he ain't.

Seeing as prior to being a director he used to sit in the Lyndhurst, I doubt that is true. If it is... He has a pretty low opinion of himself.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 23 EmptySat Jan 18, 2020 5:49 pm

Rickler wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:

Seeing as prior to being a director he used to sit in the Lyndhurst, I doubt that is true.  If it is...  He has a pretty low opinion of himself.

Lol right on queue. Say what you like Ricks but Hallett has only addressed issues in the Grandstand, we still have queues and overpriced shite food. When that changes I will give him credit for it not before.
Actually that is really funny, Si the millionaire investment guy being an ordinary fan! Right up there with Greengrocers daughter Maggie and ex brickie John Major. Deserves at least six Lolz.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 23 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Mankover all action Thread.
Page 23 of 26Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24, 25, 26  Next