green_genie
Vampires11
34 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26  Next
AuthorMessage
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 22 EmptyThu Jan 02, 2020 10:20 am

The fun will come when it’s raining coupled with any type of proper northerly wind. How many rows back does the front seats of the new Directors Box area start?
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 22 EmptyThu Jan 02, 2020 10:48 am

harvetheslayer wrote:
Tgwu wrote:

Fans trying to  use the bar upstairs but were turned away as its only for Grandstand users. were told to use the catering wagon out back without any real bar facilities

You reading this Jon Back....??  Utter insanity (again) on your watch

When I went to wba the other week you could only pay for a hot drink by card yet could buy ale for cash only.
Back to top Go down
green_genie

green_genie

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 22 EmptyThu Jan 02, 2020 12:02 pm

Fair play, the mobile bar worked really well and rest of catering staff could do with a lesson from them on pre-pouring in readiness for HT.

Somebody needs to check the roof drainage. There was a definite dripping even with the drizzle yesterday. We had it in block A and a lad stood in stairway was arguing with steward that wouldn't go back to his seat in Block B because of it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 22 EmptyThu Jan 02, 2020 1:42 pm

The more i see that mankover the more it looks dull and shit.

Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 22 EmptyThu Jan 02, 2020 6:40 pm

Its shit as predicted on here, dont blame Hallet he did the best he could with a shit sandwich left by Jimmy, but for the money spent we could have had a new one, that kept the fans in the cheap seats dry as well as the Prawn sarnie gang.
Back to top Go down
nikkk

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 22 EmptyThu Jan 02, 2020 6:49 pm

sufferedsince 68 wrote:
Its shit as predicted on here, dont blame Hallet he did the best he could with a shit sandwich left by Jimmy, but for the money spent we could have had a new one, that kept the fans in the cheap seats dry as well as the Prawn sarnie gang.

"but for the money spent we could have had a new one" .... Really ? Where did you get that fact from ? Complete new build for over 5000 fans with a complete cantilever roof and all the internal stuff ? Share your knowledge ? I'm not so sure mate.
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 22 EmptyThu Jan 02, 2020 6:56 pm

nikkk wrote:
sufferedsince 68 wrote:

"but for the money spent we could have had a new one" .... Really ? Where did you get that fact from ? Complete new build for over 5000 fans with a complete cantilever roof and all the internal stuff ? Share your knowledge ? I'm not so sure mate.
Lol,A roof that covers just the top tier, only in Plymouth in the year 2020 would that be acceptable. Its Jimmys Turd with plenty of glitter sprinkled on it.
Back to top Go down
nikkk

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 22 EmptyThu Jan 02, 2020 7:00 pm

sufferedsince 68 wrote:
nikkk wrote:
sufferedsince 68 wrote:

Lol,A roof that covers just the top tier, only in Plymouth in the year 2020 would that be acceptable. Its Jimmys Turd with plenty of glitter sprinkled on it.

Yeah ok. I didn't think you'd answer. But I get you can't move from the default position.
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 22 EmptyThu Jan 02, 2020 8:46 pm

nikkk wrote:
sufferedsince 68 wrote:
nikkk wrote:
sufferedsince 68 wrote:

Yeah ok. I didn't think you'd answer. But I get you can't move from the default position.
My default position is not to expect fans to sit in the rain.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 22 EmptyThu Jan 02, 2020 9:18 pm

sufferedsince 68 wrote:

I dont blame him as it started before he took over he did well to get it done given brent handicapped it from day one. That stand isnt new its a mankover it still has the old flaws just updated and it looks incomplete which it does. I struggle to see how that stand will draw in the money brent was quoting even when the corporate shit is built in the car park.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 22 EmptyFri Jan 03, 2020 5:40 am

Angry wrote:
sufferedsince 68 wrote:

I dont blame him as it started before he took over he did well to get it done given brent handicapped it from day one.  That stand isnt new its a mankover

Thank you Angers and to which Warren Bowden now owes me £10,000. He's failed unsurprisingly to contact me in the last 2 days. Thought he was a gentleman to be fair but clearly typical of one of Noolls arse reamers.
If the reverse was the case he'd be all over me like a rash make no mistake demanding his money

10k Warren popcorn
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 22 EmptyFri Jan 03, 2020 6:01 am

harvetheslayer wrote:

Thank you Angers and to which Warren Bowden now owes me £10,000. He's failed unsurprisingly to contact me in the last 2 days. Thought he was a gentleman to be fair but clearly typical of one of Noolls arse reamers.
If the reverse was the case he'd be all over me like a rash make no mistake demanding his money

10k Warren popcorn

LOL..  Great.  We've now got two pages of Harve making a complete fool of himself to look forward to!
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 22 EmptyTue Jan 07, 2020 6:33 pm

Since Newell was  part of the working group overseeing the refurb, maybe somebody with access to pasoti ought to ask the fatfuck how on earth this debacle passed muster under his watch?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 22 EmptyWed Jan 08, 2020 8:46 am

What I said and photograph about Argyle swale will come back and bite FOCP backside

Plans to build a lake at Central Park have been quietly dropped
The Friends of Central Park group have criticised Plymouth City Council's plans for the area

(Mr King the planning officer should be sacked)

Andrew (chairperson FOCP) also spoke about the swale [a low place between ridges]  in the zoo field for run-off from the new grandstand at Home Park. He said: “It was meant to slow down the passage of water from the top of the field to the bottom but it has actually had the opposite effect.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 22 EmptyWed Jan 08, 2020 11:57 am

Club couldnt give a shit TG. Despite Hallett some things dont change
Back to top Go down
Vampires11

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 22 EmptyWed Jan 08, 2020 7:05 pm

worried about the roof? Try the away end at Gillingham. And apart from the Millenium with the roof closed, how many grounds are there in the UK where NO_ONE gets wet when it rains

Back to top Go down
Punchdrunk

Punchdrunk

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 22 EmptyWed Jan 08, 2020 8:02 pm

I see the dimwits on PASOTI have suggested removing half the seats in the Grandstand because apparently 'we don’t need the capacity’.

At what point in the mankover proceedings did these stooges realise that things would be pretty tight just as they were before.

And to think they called US moaners !
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 22 EmptyWed Jan 08, 2020 10:32 pm

As you say Punchy - dimwitts, they no doubt still believe in the golden era when lord Jim saved uzz. laugh
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 22 EmptyThu Jan 09, 2020 5:23 am

Oh yes the good old days
When Lord jim of Bollox Hall was sent down from heaven to save uzzz gawd bless him
F#%King inbred Dimlows
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 22 EmptyThu Jan 09, 2020 7:45 am

Punchdrunk wrote:
I see the dimwits on PASOTI have suggested removing half the seats in the Grandstand because apparently 'we don’t need the capacity’.

At what point in the mankover proceedings did these stooges realise that things would be pretty tight just as they were before.

And to think they called US moaners !

That thread is comical in fact the whole shooting match is comical. Nobody is praising the Grandstand except corporate guests and whilst the Mayflower has good sight lines everybody gets soaked.
Bungo is the fall guy and should resign
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 22 EmptyThu Jan 09, 2020 8:40 am

Vampires11 wrote:
worried about  the roof? Try the away end at Gillingham. And apart from the Millenium with the roof closed, how many grounds are there in the UK where NO_ONE gets wet when it rains

You are a muppet. Are you REALLY putting up the away end at Priestfield, a bank of temporary seats where punters will only use it once a year as a reason to be eternally grateful?

Most purpose build new build stands only the front few rows may get wet if the wind isn't helpful, not 75% of the thing.

Clown.
Back to top Go down
Vampires11

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 22 EmptyThu Jan 09, 2020 4:20 pm

who mentioned being grateful, you fuckin dickhead.

I was making the point there are plenty of places with no roof..............plus this isn't a purpose built new stand is it

you fuckin clown...........keyboard warriors, gotta love em

Muppet
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 22 EmptyThu Jan 09, 2020 4:27 pm

Vampires11 wrote:

I was making the point there are plenty of places with no roof..............plus this isn't a purpose built new stand is it

Muppet

Please refrain from such pugnacious and rapacious rhetoric. Calm yourself down lad.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 22 EmptyThu Jan 09, 2020 5:28 pm

P.O.I wrote:
Vampires11 wrote:

Muppet

Please refrain from such pugnacious and rapacious rhetoric. Calm yourself down Jeffers.

Edited on a hunch.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 22 EmptyFri Jan 10, 2020 8:36 am

Vampires11 wrote:

Muppet

I agree, its a half arsed lash up done on the cheap.

Looks like you've been rumbled though bey. laugh

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 22 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Mankover all action Thread.
Page 22 of 26Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26  Next