akagreengull
Earwegoagain
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

Message to Simon Hallett. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Message to Simon Hallett.   Message to Simon Hallett. - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 04, 2018 12:04 pm

Biggs is totally deluded as if we didn't already know that,

"Boycott when your club is being actively badly run and taken advantage of by malignant owners? Maybe.

Boycott when your team is struggling and not playing well? Absolutely pathetic."

It looks to me like both things are happening in tandem.
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Message to Simon Hallett.   Message to Simon Hallett. - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 04, 2018 1:08 pm

akagreengull wrote:
Not good is it a deluded team manager/director of football with a five year contract and seemingly unsackable.

Theres people willing to defend him still....
thats the problem
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Message to Simon Hallett.   Message to Simon Hallett. - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 04, 2018 2:45 pm

Another thing that Hallett could do to earn some brownie points is end this ridiculous gaggers club that keeps our "exciting stadium development" in a closed shop of superfans who occasionally drip feed a little information whist treating a building project like an act of national security. Fan engagement my feckin arse.
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Message to Simon Hallett.   Message to Simon Hallett. - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 04, 2018 3:50 pm

As with most organisations : fan/stakeholders/staff/volunteers/interested parties etc etc level of engagement is at the whim of the controlling party.
Austerity Argo is no different be it Brent, Hallett or uncle Tom Cobbly and all. geek
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Message to Simon Hallett.   Message to Simon Hallett. - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 04, 2018 4:07 pm

But boycotting the club because of Adams piss poor preparation of a squad and tactics is directly linked to the piss poor condition that Brent kept the club the last 7years , theres no difference.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Message to Simon Hallett.   Message to Simon Hallett. - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 04, 2018 4:41 pm

It all goes back to the Cloughie quote in Tringys signature about a people that are nobodies nobody in their normal station of life but uses football to become a somebody. Whilst Premier League clubs are basically owned by nation states and even Championship clubs are awash with rich people trying to win the lottery, unambitious provincial dead end clubs like our are perfect for these types.

I think we used to call it "Pontyfication" after the erstwhile PASOTI mod, its where you've been told something, can't disclose it but thats not the point. its making sure everyone knows that you know something.
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: Message to Simon Hallett.   Message to Simon Hallett. - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 04, 2018 4:50 pm

Hugh Watt wrote:
...its where you've been told something, can't disclose it but thats not the point. its making sure everyone knows that you know something.

Otherwise known as 'The SFD'
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Message to Simon Hallett.   Message to Simon Hallett. - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 04, 2018 5:00 pm

It's everyehere. Many self styled bishops and priests are the same, particularly those who dress up a bit. They've had a Q and A, a one to one with a god, and that's all you need to know. Funny how all these people are smitten with said deity after their meeting. None are ever disappointed. cat
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: Message to Simon Hallett.   Message to Simon Hallett. - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 04, 2018 6:05 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
Which begs the question what is the point in asking questions? Just get a load of guff that the lap dogs can try and digest and turn into facts about what a great guy we have at the helm.
Hallett may have only been here a month but he has had all summer whilst trying to negotiate Brent out of the hot seat to come up with a plan. He's been at the club for a couple of years now so if he doesn't have a plan now he never willl.
I'm sure we have the most easily pleased fanbase in all four leagues. Even with an obvious slide into league 2 looming and quite possibly followed by our first foray into non league football ever and Im being told to give the guy a chance. Here's been here ages, hes had his chance to pick the club up and he's done feck all, Hallett deserves abuse hopefully it will wake the twat up.

Are you going to be the man to actually stand up and do it?  Or are you just going talk on here all the time?

Last edited by Rickler on Tue Dec 04, 2018 8:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Message to Simon Hallett.   Message to Simon Hallett. - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 04, 2018 7:25 pm

Argyle crap. Advent calendars good. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Message to Simon Hallett.   Message to Simon Hallett. - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 04, 2018 7:26 pm

Embarassed

Last edited by Tringreen on Tue Dec 04, 2018 8:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: Message to Simon Hallett.   Message to Simon Hallett. - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 04, 2018 8:24 pm

Tringreen wrote:
Argyle crap. Advent calendars good. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Wonderful!
Thank God for us not being a "family site".
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Message to Simon Hallett.   Message to Simon Hallett. - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 05, 2018 11:02 am

Rickler wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
Which begs the question what is the point in asking questions? Just get a load of guff that the lap dogs can try and digest and turn into facts about what a great guy we have at the helm.
Hallett may have only been here a month but he has had all summer whilst trying to negotiate Brent out of the hot seat to come up with a plan. He's been at the club for a couple of years now so if he doesn't have a plan now he never willl.
I'm sure we have the most easily pleased fanbase in all four leagues. Even with an obvious slide into league 2 looming and quite possibly followed by our first foray into non league football ever and Im being told to give the guy a chance. Here's been here ages, hes had his chance to pick the club up and he's done feck all, Hallett deserves abuse hopefully it will wake the twat up.

Are you going to be the man to actually stand up and do it?  Or are you just going talk on here all the time?

I'll probably just talk on here as I'm not going at all this season and even if I do go to a couple of matches I wouldn't waste my time with any fanfisting.
Anyway I'll do you a favour and show you what that future would hold,
Earwig, "What exactly are you trying to pull here? You roll up with your thick wad promise us all a brighter future then do absolutely feck all to deliver it, what's your feckin game you Twatty fake yank?"
Hallett. "Exeter Chiefs, sleeping giants, Phoenix club, extend massive thanks to James...."

Or I could try the polite and proper fanfisting approach,

Earwig, "I am getting increasingly concerned that the club on and off the pitch is lacking true leadership with the refurb just seeming to slowly bumble along, rumours about planning problems constantly dog the project whilst the team seems to be heading straight back to league two. What if anything is the club doing to address this?
Hallett, "Exeter Chiefs, sleeping giants, Phoenix club, extend massive thanks to James...."
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Message to Simon Hallett.   Message to Simon Hallett. - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 05, 2018 1:50 pm

Nail on the head, I would like to be proved wrong but as it stands there is more chance of Brent building a hotel than Argo finishing the refurb.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Message to Simon Hallett.   Message to Simon Hallett. - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 05, 2018 3:44 pm

The questions should come from hallett

Community Si:
Tell me Beesrus, as a life long fan who has actually turned up throughout the decades, do you think my new bestie, Jim, will ever personally build the planned ice rink next door as he has promised ?

Beesrus:
No
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: Message to Simon Hallett.   Message to Simon Hallett. - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 05, 2018 4:04 pm

beesrus wrote:
The questions should come from hallett

Community Si:
Tell me Beesrus, as a life long fan who has actually turned up throughout the decades, do you think my new bestie, Jim, will ever personally build the planned ice rink next door as he has promised ?

Beesrus:
No    

You should be happy with that answer then...

Actually more likely this...

Community Si: Tell me me Beezy, are you the feckin moron that thinks I write off my plane tickets off against the Argyle books?

Beezy: Yes.

Community Si: (laughing) You're a whack job, where on earth do you get this shit?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Message to Simon Hallett.   Message to Simon Hallett. - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 05, 2018 4:07 pm

laugh
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Message to Simon Hallett.   Message to Simon Hallett. - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 05, 2018 4:21 pm

I sense a Bees v Rickler spat coming on again. Handbags
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Message to Simon Hallett.   Message to Simon Hallett. - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 05, 2018 4:24 pm

Hey troll, any bad mouthing of Hallett, and you're on it like his persoal press secretary.
You're pathetic, and no better than newell, looking to keep down bad talk of your man. Creep.
Sounds like you're trying to say our community si pays for every limp sausage he eats at Home Park. Ridiculous.
Nine directors under his watch now. Nine. I'm sure they'll all be getting their wallets out at the till.
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Message to Simon Hallett.   Message to Simon Hallett. - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 05, 2018 4:44 pm

Official PAFC on baggo wrote:

"In conjunction with the upcoming visit of our chairman, we will holding a Fans' Forum in the Green Taverners Suite on December 6. Simon and fellow director Michael Dunford will address topics raised by the Green Army, and Head of Stadium Redevelopment (Operations) Jon Back will be there to answer questions specifically regarding the development of Home Park.

Doors will open at 6.30pm for a 7.30pm start and the bar will be open. For those who are unable to attend but would like their question to be answered by the Board, please email your question to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and type “Forum” into the subject box".

well that's my question sent in about how long the board can continue to back adams with his record of 23 defeats in the last 32 games and seemingly growing, not sure it will be answered but worth a try like.
Back to top Go down
argyl3

argyl3

PostSubject: Re: Message to Simon Hallett.   Message to Simon Hallett. - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 05, 2018 4:54 pm

Tringreen wrote:

I can't open the windows, do I have to rub them or something??
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: Message to Simon Hallett.   Message to Simon Hallett. - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 05, 2018 4:57 pm

beesrus wrote:
Hey troll, any bad mouthing of Hallett, and you're on it like his persoal press secretary.
You're pathetic, and no better than newell, looking to keep down bad talk of your man. Creep.
Sounds like you're trying to say our community si pays for every limp sausage he eats at Home Park. Ridiculous.
Nine directors under his watch now. Nine. I'm sure they'll all be getting their wallets out at the till.

Nobody is trying to Keep down "bad talk" about anyone. How is that done anyway? I suppose you could shut down this site and that would do it - but what sort of arsehole does something like that? Oh wait... I do know someone.

No.. I just thought I'd tell you what he said when I posed your hypothesis to him. Ya know... Save you the embarrassment of everyone laughing at you should you actually do it in person. Which you never will. You're a blowhard.
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Message to Simon Hallett.   Message to Simon Hallett. - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 05, 2018 5:05 pm

argyl3 wrote:
Tringreen wrote:

I can't open the windows, do I have to rub them or something??

Click them and they should open, just dont try opening them all at once
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Message to Simon Hallett.   Message to Simon Hallett. - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 05, 2018 5:19 pm

dear oh dear rickler, reporting back to your master as to what has been spotted online or not. No need for me to repeat you're his eye in the sky when you actually just admit it yourself, you clutz.
lol!
I remember when newell first started exactly the same game with brent. You're pathetic, and the latest gorm with a hot line to the "top table". Classic stuff, I think you need a big hat, or just a pork pie will do
Back to top Go down
Greenlander

Greenlander

PostSubject: Re: Message to Simon Hallett.   Message to Simon Hallett. - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 05, 2018 5:40 pm

Proper laugh out loud posts from earwig and bees back there.

GL: What are you going to do to entice us disillusioned/ lapsed fans back to Home Park?

SH: Feck all.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Message to Simon Hallett.   Message to Simon Hallett. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Message to Simon Hallett.
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next