Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic

The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...

Go down 
+22
Elias
Rollo Tomasi
shonbo
MikeWN
Yea Man
#SHITARTIST
Greenrod
VillageGreen
Tringreen
Big Robby
PatDunne
PlymptonPilgrim
Czarcasm
seadog
Lord Melbury
harvetheslayer
mouldyoldgoat
zyph
Les Miserable
Sir Francis Drake
Earwegoagain
Rickler
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Big Robby

EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 18 EmptySun Dec 30, 2018 12:22 pm

PatDunne wrote:
Big Robby wrote:
PatDunne wrote:
I'm not racist but why do ISIS throw gays off rooftops, prevent girls from going to school and chop peoples heads off?

Ah I get it. ISIS represents all Muslims including The mayor of London and some MPs therefore Mo Salah and Paul Pogba are undercover terrorists who are planning to blow up Wembley. Didn't take too long for the racists to come out to play this morning

I merely asked a question, it was you who chose to say who ISIS might represent...

Bullshit. You asked why ISIS did those things when what was being quoted was feck wits being worried about Muslim MPs because thats how you think. Darkie foreigners are diluting Britain's pure white blood ffs. At least your open about your prejudices I suppose oh but then you take it back and say all you did was ask a question. I would say that makes you a racist chicken.
Back to top Go down
PatDunne

PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 18 EmptySun Dec 30, 2018 12:36 pm

You know nothing about me and are prone to making wild assumptions, however I am pleased that our society allows views such as yours.
Back to top Go down
Big Robby

PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 18 EmptySun Dec 30, 2018 12:42 pm

PatDunne wrote:
You know nothing about me and are prone to making wild assumptions, however I am pleased that our society allows views such as yours.

Ok so you dont think like that really you were just asking a question which appeared to compare ISIS to British MPs? Ok then lol! You and your ilk are what is wrong with society. I expect you used to hate all Irish when the IRA and INLA and UVF were bombing innoncent people but now they are all fine and dandy and its just the darkies you snipe at.
Back to top Go down
Big Robby

PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 18 EmptySun Dec 30, 2018 12:44 pm

zyph wrote:
READ.....The Strange Death of Europe by Douglas Murray....all about...Immigration...Identity...Islam.....a Bloomsbury Book....£9.99.

'The Strange Death of Europe'...is the account of a continent and a culture caught in the act of suicide.

This book will help you understand why the EU and Europe in general is losing it's identity by the failure of Multi-Culturalism.

Did you know that white UK citizens are now the minority in London.

The Mayor is a Muslim.....one of the front runners for the next PM is a Muslim.

Being white and English will soon mean that you have no land that you can call your Homeland.

My political view used to be Ukip....but they have blown themselves out of the water....so who can I vote for....not the Tories,they're self destructing....not Labour, Comrade Corbyn will make us a satellite of Putins Russia....where is there to go....we need a new centre ground party and quickly.

Sounds a bit like Hitlers views. No wonder you agree with the ideas
Back to top Go down
PatDunne

PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 18 EmptySun Dec 30, 2018 12:47 pm

Big Robby wrote:
PatDunne wrote:

Ok so you dont think like that really you were just asking a question which appeared to compare ISIS to British MPs? Ok then lol!  You and your ilk are what is wrong with society. I expect you used to hate all Irish when the IRA and INLA and UVF were bombing innoncent people but now they are all fine and dandy and its just the darkies you snipe at.

and there you go, 'expecting' again. Tell me 'Big' Robbie, are you very tall or just fat?
Back to top Go down
Big Robby

PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 18 EmptySun Dec 30, 2018 12:52 pm

PatDunne wrote:
Big Robby wrote:
PatDunne wrote:

Ok so you dont think like that really you were just asking a question which appeared to compare ISIS to British MPs? Ok then lol!  You and your ilk are what is wrong with society. I expect you used to hate all Irish when the IRA and INLA and UVF were bombing innoncent people but now they are all fine and dandy and its just the darkies you snipe at.

and there you go, 'expecting' again. Tell me 'Big' Robbie, are you very tall or just fat?

6ft 5 and 15 stone and not afraid to air my views unlike you who is now trying to backtrack on your stupid comment which you made because thats your view of muslims which makes you an ignorant cnut. Anyway Im off out for lunch. Hopefully there wont be any foreigners serving me or are you ok with them getting paid these days?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 18 EmptySun Dec 30, 2018 1:29 pm

Big Robby wrote:
Graiser wrote:
zyph wrote:
READ.....The Strange Death of Europe by Douglas Murray....all about...Immigration...Identity...Islam.....a Bloomsbury Book....£9.99.

'The Strange Death of Europe'...is the account of a continent and a culture caught in the act of suicide.

This book will help you understand why the EU and Europe in general is losing it's identity by the failure of Multi-Culturalism.

Being white and English will soon mean that you have no land that you can call your Homeland.

My political view used to be Ukip....but they have blown themselves out of the water....so who can I vote for....not the Tories,they're self destructing....not Labour, Comrade Corbyn will make us a satellite of Putins Russia....where is there to go....we need a new centre ground party and quickly.

Exactly Zyph, the political scene in the UK is a Bleddy nightmare and the thought of Corbyn, Abbot, MacDonald and the rest of the momentum cabal achieving power scares the crap out of me, particularly after enduring the seventies labour government, high inflation, high interest rates and unions that were holding the country to ransom.
All this eventually  led up to the anti union laws brought in by Thatchers outfit.

Oh my god a Muslim mayor and our pure white English blood being mixed with darkies. Both of you could have started your posts with "I'm not racist but...........

Whilst your riding your high horse and casting your aspersions on others with your views and incorrect racist allegations, you may wish to review your reference to “darkies” which to some of my close friends a few of which are of West Indian and Asian origin is a racist and offensive remark.
Back to top Go down
PatDunne

PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 18 EmptySun Dec 30, 2018 1:32 pm

Have a nice lunch but don't eat too much.
Back to top Go down
Greenrod

Greenrod

PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 18 EmptySun Dec 30, 2018 1:59 pm

If you knew what I knew, after spending over 20 years doing business and travelling throughout the Middle East, you would have a different view on politics and religion - and it ain’t pretty.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 18 EmptySun Dec 30, 2018 3:10 pm

There is only one view on religion, it is all bollocks.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 18 EmptySun Dec 30, 2018 3:22 pm

All people of the world are the same really. They just want somewhere dry and warm to live and three meals a day. Religion and politics are the divisive factors. A good example would be Frank calling millions of people dullards and stupid because they have a different opinion to his. It's an argument that is applied to many minorities by many racists.
Btw after counting everybody off that disagrees with him for ever I think his Maggie pic is possibly the biggest own goal ever scored, by anyone ever.
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 18 EmptySun Dec 30, 2018 4:11 pm

Big Robby wrote:
Graiser wrote:
zyph wrote:

Exactly Zyph, the political scene in the UK is a Bleddy nightmare and the thought of Corbyn, Abbot, MacDonald and the rest of the momentum cabal achieving power scares the crap out of me, particularly after enduring the seventies labour government, high inflation, high interest rates and unions that were holding the country to ransom.
All this eventually  led up to the anti union laws brought in by Thatchers outfit.

Oh my god a Muslim mayor and our pure white English blood being mixed with darkies. Both of you could have started your posts with "I'm not racist but...........

OMG!!

They'll all kick off now.
Back to top Go down
http://sicparvismagna.com

PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 18 EmptySun Dec 30, 2018 4:21 pm

Well, that escalated quickly! Handbags
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 18 EmptySun Dec 30, 2018 5:10 pm

Common denominator innit.
Back to top Go down
Big Robby

PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 18 EmptySun Dec 30, 2018 5:41 pm

Graiser wrote:
Big Robby wrote:
Graiser wrote:
zyph wrote:

Whilst your riding your high horse and casting your aspersions on others with your views and incorrect racist allegations, you may wish to review your reference to “darkies” which to some of my close friends a few of which are of West Indian and Asian origin is a racist and offensive remark.

The darkie reference is for people like you who agreed with Zyphs Hitler like quotes. Cant have darkies being MPs surely? One as mayor of London ffs. Enoch Powell would be tearing his swastika off in disgust. And then we had Pat referring to ISIS who hadnt been mentioned at all it was just that Muslims were being discussed which of course means the terrorist comments arent to far away. I dont want Corbyn in power either but its not because Im so blinkered I just cant stand the thought of a lefty in number 10 and would rather have Pol Pot than him and his "cabal". If the thought of a London Mayor being muslim makes you puke its probably time to look at yourself in the mirror and ask what sort of scum you are.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 18 EmptySun Dec 30, 2018 6:22 pm

Big Robbie you are pushing it.

Quit the 'darkie' references.

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Big Robby

PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 18 EmptySun Dec 30, 2018 6:27 pm

mouldyoldgoat wrote:

Just call them muslims then. its muslims these guys dont want in their country. Then they will say they are atheists who dont care what religion other people are because they are liars who dont want coloured skinned people in their country
Back to top Go down
zyph

zyph

PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 18 EmptySun Dec 30, 2018 6:52 pm

Because I'm for leaving the EU...that means I've got to be a racist.

Because I'm concerned about what is happening in UK and Europe... and not afraid to point it out.....that means I've got to be a racist.

And the Hitler comment....just shows how pointless it is to try to explain to... know-alls...that multi-culturalism doesn't work.

Merkel opened the doors to everyone in 2015......and now it ain't going to well for her.... and her governing party after the last election it took months to form a coalition government....Europe is starting to say enough is enough and starting to realize it's losing it's identity.
Back to top Go down
Big Robby

PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 18 EmptySun Dec 30, 2018 7:02 pm

zyph wrote:

Because I'm concerned about what is happening in UK and Europe... and not afraid to point it out.....that means I've got to be a racist.

And the Hitler comment....just shows how pointless it is to try to explain to... know-alls...that multi-culturalism doesn't work.

Merkel opened the doors to everyone in 2015......and now it ain't going to well for her.... and her governing party after the last election it took months to form a coalition government....Europe is starting to say enough is enough and starting to realize it's losing it's identity.

If you replace the word Muslims in your original quote with the word Jews you get the point about Hitler. And thats the problem with people like you. You dont see how bad your views really are. You equate muslims to ISIS and terrorism and dont want them as MPs in your country
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 18 EmptySun Dec 30, 2018 7:05 pm

mouldyoldgoat wrote:

But "cnut" is fine.

Use that in future.
Back to top Go down
#SHITARTIST

#SHITARTIST

PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 18 EmptySun Dec 30, 2018 7:19 pm

mouldyoldgoat wrote:

pretty obvious he aint referring to it in a racist way, Just inclined towards to the UKIPPers potty Daily Mail/Telegraph types.

Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 18 EmptySun Dec 30, 2018 7:31 pm

#SHITARTIST wrote:
mouldyoldgoat wrote:

pretty obvious he aint referring to it in a racist way, Just inclined towards to the UKIPPers potty Daily Mail/Telegraph types.

Nuance is lost on Brexit thickoes.

If we learn only one thing from this thread then it is that.

If we learn two it is that a mod can flat out call somebody a cnut and all is fine but if someone else does it somewhere else... Naughty step time.
Back to top Go down
zyph

zyph

PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 18 EmptySun Dec 30, 2018 8:40 pm

Big Robby wrote:
zyph wrote:

If you replace the word Muslims in your original quote with the word Jews you get the point about Hitler. And thats the problem with people like you. You dont see how bad your views really are. You equate muslims to ISIS and terrorism and dont want them as MPs in your country

What is it with people like you... who try to make mole hills into mountains.....your the type who loves to really be noticed in a crowd because of your politically correct view of the world....sounds as if your the type who has racial views about everybody else...who don't come up to your perfect view of the world.

I suggest you read that book and get your eyes opened to why there is so much turmoil in the world.....end of debate as far as I'm concerned....read what I said, not your racial interpretation of it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 18 EmptySun Dec 30, 2018 8:54 pm

Big Robby wrote:
Graiser wrote:
Big Robby wrote:
Graiser wrote:
zyph wrote:

The darkie reference is for people like you who agreed with Zyphs Hitler like quotes. Cant have darkies being MPs surely? One as mayor of London ffs. Enoch Powell would be tearing his swastika off in disgust. And then we had Pat referring to ISIS who hadnt been mentioned at all it was just that Muslims were being discussed which of course means the terrorist comments arent to far away. I dont want Corbyn in power either but its not because Im so blinkered I just cant stand the thought of a lefty in number 10 and would rather have Pol Pot than him and his "cabal". If the thought of a London Mayor being muslim makes you puke its probably time to look at yourself in the mirror and ask what sort of scum you are.

The comment is racist, you can write all your abusive excuses you like to justify yourself but your the one with the racist comments.
I’m not sure why the reference to the London Mayor as I couldn’t care less if he’s green with spots, makes no difference to me.
Your reference to me being scum, somebody you don’t know, never met and never will really shows you up to be intellectually deficient and would suggest it’s contrary to ATD policy.
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 18 EmptySun Dec 30, 2018 9:05 pm

Yeah just call him a cnut next time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 18 Empty

Back to top Go down

EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...
Page 18 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next