Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic

The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...

Go down 
+22
Elias
Rollo Tomasi
shonbo
MikeWN
Yea Man
#SHITARTIST
Greenrod
VillageGreen
Tringreen
Big Robby
PatDunne
PlymptonPilgrim
Czarcasm
seadog
Lord Melbury
harvetheslayer
mouldyoldgoat
zyph
Les Miserable
Sir Francis Drake
Earwegoagain
Rickler
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 17 EmptyThu Dec 27, 2018 6:35 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
Even I manage to not fall out with absolutely everybody.

lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 17 EmptyFri Dec 28, 2018 10:31 am

There's a good evenly balanced article in the new Statesman this week giving the real Left view of getting out of the EU. Views that just haven't had much airing in the rigged establishment melee.  

The language is not to the taste of many on here,  but the underlying message is clear, and what needs to happen once we leave one capitalist super state for the old smaller capitalist state.
Here's a quote, and anyone who can be arsed, rather than falling for the divide and rule scenario, can find the article on the New Statesman website, should brexit and what follows next interest more than the cornflakes..  

Quote :
It’s been astounding to witness so many left-wingers, in meltdown over Brexit, resort to parroting liberal economics. Thus we hear that factor mobility isn’t about labour arbitrage, that public services aren’t under pressure, that we must prioritise foreign direct investment and trade. It’s little wonder Labour became so detached from its base. Such claims do not match the lived experience of ordinary people in regions of the country devastated by deindustrialisation and disinvestment.

Nor should concerns about wage stagnation and bargaining power be met with finger-wagging accusations of racism, as if the manner in which capitalism pits workers against each other hasn’t long been understood. Instead, we should be offering real solutions – including a willingness to rethink capital mobility and trade. This places us in direct conflict with the constitutionalised neoliberalism of the EU.  

Last edited by beesrus on Fri Dec 28, 2018 10:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 17 EmptyFri Dec 28, 2018 10:36 am

It's what I've been saying all along Bees.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 17 EmptyFri Dec 28, 2018 10:52 am

I know, and if you bothered to listen you would know we haven't been that far apart. I didn't vote purely because I don't believe in monarchist Westminster either to sort out the problems of the rigged "market" and it's ludicrous dominance.
Well written article though.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 17 EmptyFri Dec 28, 2018 10:59 am

I know you know.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 17 EmptyFri Dec 28, 2018 11:49 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 17 EmptyFri Dec 28, 2018 5:35 pm

Without a doubt a contrived and managed event. Piss off middle and lower England holiday people, no loss, no idea exactly who orchestrated and why of course, I'm not kept in the loop. But they're all in it together, and they'll still be all in it together after brexit.
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 17 EmptyFri Dec 28, 2018 5:44 pm

beesrus wrote:
Without a doubt a contrived and managed event. Piss off middle and lower  England holiday people, no loss, no idea exactly who orchestrated and why of course, I'm not kept in the loop. But they're all in it together, and they'll still be all in it together after brexit.

Where do you even begin...?

Is that loop the fruit loop?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 17 EmptyFri Dec 28, 2018 5:54 pm

You just don't get the small asides and jokes, do you, thicko. You must be a wow at social gatherings..... excuse my friend Rickler, he's just bringing up the rear
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 17 EmptyFri Dec 28, 2018 6:02 pm

The previous statement was meant to be "small asides and jokes" was it?

Thank feck I'm not at the same social gatherings as you.

Where do you go? Parties for mental midgets?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 17 EmptyFri Dec 28, 2018 6:13 pm

Of course I'm not in any multi billion  loop, you thicko. It does't negate the rest of it that has raised eyebrows of millions. Stick to your dumb pointless questions while the world marches on, and you might just glean an answer one day which enables you to move on to the next square.
I'm actually beginning to think you really are quite dumb. If so, my advice is don't be so aggressive. Here to help.
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 17 EmptyFri Dec 28, 2018 7:07 pm

Believe me. You're nowhere near "actually beginning to think" at all. In any circumstance, or regarding any subject.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 17 EmptyFri Dec 28, 2018 7:14 pm

lol! Geddon Rickler.
You're just a troll, looking to dump your dirty water. You're a sad one, that's fore shore.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 17 EmptySat Dec 29, 2018 12:11 am

I see the Germans ringing alarm bells about a no deal Brexit and how much it will cost them primarily and also the rest of the eu.

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
zyph

zyph

PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 17 EmptySat Dec 29, 2018 9:55 am

They only think about themselves....and the loss of their car sales to the UK.

No-Brexit deal.....what are people afraid of....we're the 5th biggest economy in the world....lets do it.
Back to top Go down
zyph

zyph

PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 17 EmptySat Dec 29, 2018 10:22 am

READ.....The Strange Death of Europe by Douglas Murray....all about...Immigration...Identity...Islam.....a Bloomsbury Book....£9.99.

'The Strange Death of Europe'...is the account of a continent and a culture caught in the act of suicide.

This book will help you understand why the EU and Europe in general is losing it's identity by the failure of Multi-Culturalism.

Did you know that white UK citizens are now the minority in London.

The Mayor is a Muslim.....one of the front runners for the next PM is a Muslim.

Being white and English will soon mean that you have no land that you can call your Homeland.

My political view used to be Ukip....but they have blown themselves out of the water....so who can I vote for....not the Tories,they're self destructing....not Labour, Comrade Corbyn will make us a satellite of Putins Russia....where is there to go....we need a new centre ground party and quickly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 17 EmptySat Dec 29, 2018 5:01 pm

zyph wrote:
They only think about themselves....and the loss of their car sales to the UK.

These days, everyone thinks about themselves. Make the UK great again. It's called nationalism and protectionism. The UKsters want capital, but not labour LOL, how naive. That won't be happening.
Watching it all unfold is going to be fascinating. Well, not that fascinating.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 17 EmptySat Dec 29, 2018 6:49 pm

zyph wrote:
READ.....The Strange Death of Europe by Douglas Murray....all about...Immigration...Identity...Islam.....a Bloomsbury Book....£9.99.

'The Strange Death of Europe'...is the account of a continent and a culture caught in the act of suicide.

This book will help you understand why the EU and Europe in general is losing it's identity by the failure of Multi-Culturalism.

Being white and English will soon mean that you have no land that you can call your Homeland.

My political view used to be Ukip....but they have blown themselves out of the water....so who can I vote for....not the Tories,they're self destructing....not Labour, Comrade Corbyn will make us a satellite of Putins Russia....where is there to go....we need a new centre ground party and quickly.

Exactly Zyph, the political scene in the UK is a Bleddy nightmare and the thought of Corbyn, Abbot, MacDonald and the rest of the momentum cabal achieving power scares the crap out of me, particularly after enduring the seventies labour government, high inflation, high interest rates and unions that were holding the country to ransom.
All this eventually led up to the anti union laws brought in by Thatchers outfit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 17 EmptySat Dec 29, 2018 7:14 pm

And there's the racist "they'll out breed us" routine you can find in any pub full of old male animals long in the tooth. Don't know how that fits in with your "centre ground" politics you say you're desperately searching for.  Centre ground, my arse.
And who is McDonald by the way ?    LOL
Don't know about you, but I bothered to go listen to a Labour John McDonnell at the city guildhall a couple of years ago, even though I supported another westminster political party. He said   "unearned income/ capital earnings" were for the first time larger in the UK than income derived through wages and salaries. Does that scare the crap out of you ? It should do.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 17 EmptySat Dec 29, 2018 8:18 pm

beesrus wrote:
And there's the racist "they'll out breed us" routine you can find in any pub full of old male animals long in the tooth. Don't know how that fits in with your "centre ground" politics you say you're desperately searching for.  Centre ground, my arse.
And who is McDonald by the way ?    LOL
Don't know about you, but I bothered to go listen to a Labour John McDonnell at the city guildhall a couple of years ago, even though I supported another westminster political party. He said   "unearned income/ capital earnings" were for the first time larger in the UK than income derived through wages and salaries. Does that scare the crap out of you ? It should do.

Being the alleged smart arse you think you are I think you know who I was referring too, no I didn’t bother to go and listen to that bigot, I exercised my rights not to listen to that left wing prick just as you exercised your rights not to vote in the EU referendum, I’ll leave it to others to give an opinion on whose the contradictor.
Back to top Go down
Big Robby

PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 17 EmptySun Dec 30, 2018 11:24 am

Graiser wrote:
zyph wrote:

Exactly Zyph, the political scene in the UK is a Bleddy nightmare and the thought of Corbyn, Abbot, MacDonald and the rest of the momentum cabal achieving power scares the crap out of me, particularly after enduring the seventies labour government, high inflation, high interest rates and unions that were holding the country to ransom.
All this eventually  led up to the anti union laws brought in by Thatchers outfit.

Oh my god a Muslim mayor and our pure white English blood being mixed with darkies. Both of you could have started your posts with "I'm not racist but...........
Back to top Go down
PatDunne

PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 17 EmptySun Dec 30, 2018 11:27 am

I'm not racist but why do ISIS throw gays off rooftops, prevent girls from going to school and chop peoples heads off?
Back to top Go down
Big Robby

PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 17 EmptySun Dec 30, 2018 11:38 am

PatDunne wrote:
I'm not racist but why do ISIS throw gays off rooftops, prevent girls from going to school and chop peoples heads off?

Because they feckin lunatics obviously. What has that got to do with the mayor of London or the horrors of mixed races?
Back to top Go down
Big Robby

PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 17 EmptySun Dec 30, 2018 11:43 am

PatDunne wrote:

Ah I get it. ISIS represents all Muslims including The mayor of London and some MPs therefore Mo Salah and Paul Pogba are undercover terrorists who are planning to blow up Wembley. Didn't take too long for the racists to come out to play this morning
Back to top Go down
PatDunne

PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 17 EmptySun Dec 30, 2018 11:51 am

Big Robby wrote:
PatDunne wrote:

Ah I get it. ISIS represents all Muslims including The mayor of London and some MPs therefore Mo Salah and Paul Pogba are undercover terrorists who are planning to blow up Wembley. Didn't take too long for the racists to come out to play this morning

I merely asked a question, it was you who chose to say who ISIS might represent...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 17 Empty

Back to top Go down

EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...
Page 17 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next