harvetheslayer
zyph
Czarcasm
41 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 37 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 37 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2019 4:57 pm

zyph wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:
One of Newells 27 Admin team said today...

"Need to identify the ground on TV before the stand fills up and after matches. Don't forget that the gantry is now on the opposite side of the ground and is staying there, so the old PAFC on the horseshoe is redundant"

I must have missed that announcement this it was now permanent over the Lyndhurst ??

Very true....just keep up..... Sleep .

You do yourself no favours. I openly said I must have missed that announcement.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 37 EmptyThu Jan 24, 2019 10:14 am

Our on site reporter is saying they are desperately trying to pump out water with the French drains not working lol.....hardcore laid to assist is sinking down
Its just comedy gold it really is
The water wont drain because Bent hasn't installed as required the "holding" tanks for water dispersament as required by PCC
Absolute Gold
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 37 EmptyThu Jan 24, 2019 12:13 pm

zyph wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:

"Need to identify the ground on TV before the stand fills up and after matches. Don't forget that the gantry is now on the opposite side of the ground and is staying there, so the old PAFC on the horseshoe is redundant"

I must have missed that announcement this it was now permanent over the Lyndhurst ??

Must be a miserable life being reduced to shit banter on a messageboard.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 37 EmptyThu Jan 24, 2019 12:54 pm

harvetheslayer wrote:
Our on site reporter is saying they are desperately trying to pump out water with the French drains not working lol.....hardcore laid to assist is sinking down
The water wont drain because Bent hasn't installed as required the "holding" tanks for water dispersament as required by PCC
Absolute Gold

That's a pretty shit state of affairs if true. Jeeeeeeeeeeeeezus.
Back to top Go down
Punchdrunk

Punchdrunk

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 37 EmptyThu Jan 24, 2019 2:04 pm

harvetheslayer wrote:
Absolute Gold

popcorn popcorn
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 37 EmptyThu Jan 24, 2019 2:06 pm

P.O.I wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:
Absolute Gold

POI
The tanks havent been installed purely because Bent is ranting at Jubbs of Bristol the water engineers over who will pay for the installations.
This is why we're not seeing any action on the new roof and the associated water displacement from it because they dont have the planning permission yet for the drainage completed

How the Herald are not doing a back page spread on this god alone knows (am assuming access denied to HP if they did)
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 37 EmptyThu Jan 24, 2019 5:14 pm

Hopefully Jubbs tell Brent to stick it.
Back to top Go down
Punchdrunk

Punchdrunk

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 37 EmptyThu Jan 24, 2019 8:06 pm

harvetheslayer wrote:
P.O.I wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:
Absolute Gold

POI
The tanks havent been installed purely because Bent is ranting at Jubbs of Bristol the water engineers over who will pay for the installations.
This is why we're not seeing any action on the new roof and the associated water displacement from it because they dont have the planning permission yet for the drainage completed

How the Herald are not doing a back page spread on this god alone knows (am assuming access denied to HP if they did)

If the tanks are not in place then one has to question where the water they were pumping out today is being channelled to exactly?

If it's into a drain or a field then a 'licence to discharge' is required from the environment agency especially so as the water is mixed with silt, cement and potentially other COSHH substances.

Bent's reticence to install the tanks could potentially cost the club more then the things themselves if the Environment Agency catch wind of them discharging contaminated ground water illegally.

Still wont be Jimmy's money to pay a fine and a prohibition notice will it.

Rant
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 37 EmptyFri Jan 25, 2019 7:20 am

Punchdrunk wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:
P.O.I wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:
Absolute Gold

POI

If the tanks are not in place then one has to question where the water they were pumping out today is being channelled to exactly?

If it's into a drain or a field then a 'licence to discharge' is required from the environment agency especially so as the water is mixed with silt, cement and potentially other COSHH substances.

Bent's reticence to install the tanks could potentially cost the club more then the things themselves if the Environment Agency catch wind of them discharging contaminated ground water illegally.

Still wont be Jimmy's money to pay a fine and a prohibition notice will it.

Rant

I'm ringing the Agency at 9am thats outrageous that Bent disregards his obligations   laugh laugh

Morning Nooly.....
Am guessing it will probably pool eventually down the bottom of Barn Park.
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 37 EmptyFri Jan 25, 2019 8:33 am

Hugh Watt wrote:
zyph wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:

lol!
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 37 EmptyFri Jan 25, 2019 9:11 am

Webcam 1....Deserted
Webcam 2....Deserted
Webcam 3....One guy in shot aimlessly walking around
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 37 EmptyFri Jan 25, 2019 1:29 pm

FFS! Harve, it is still breakfast time.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 37 EmptyFri Jan 25, 2019 2:10 pm

seadog wrote:
FFS! Harve, it is still breakfast time.

My breakfast is at 6am. Them lazy buggers should be on the job by 9.11am....perhaps thats where they actually were cheers cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 37 EmptyFri Jan 25, 2019 4:01 pm

akagreengull wrote:
Hugh Watt wrote:
zyph wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:

lol!

Have you looked at the Tourette’s Keyboard thread ?
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 37 EmptyFri Jan 25, 2019 5:16 pm

harvetheslayer wrote:
Webcam 1....Deserted
Webcam 2....Deserted

Wonder what todays excuse is laugh
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 37 EmptyFri Jan 25, 2019 5:53 pm

Jethro wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:
Webcam 1....Deserted
Webcam 2....Deserted

God knows. Closing in on 10 months since first outhouse came down at the start of April 2018
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 37 EmptyFri Jan 25, 2019 6:33 pm

harvetheslayer wrote:
Jethro wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:
Webcam 1....Deserted
Webcam 2....Deserted

God knows. Closing in on 10 months since first outhouse came down at the start of April 2018

foreman had a sore foot apparently, laugh
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 37 EmptySat Jan 26, 2019 7:09 am

Nool was mentioning about the lettering above the facade lost damaged or stolen and how it will be replaced but what is Graham Clark referring to later in the same thread which Nool has completely ignored

"Ian, I assume the original Ballard 1936 plaque is in safe keeping? "

Or is he actually referring to the original which seems to be common knowledge had disappeared unlike GC to have missed that ?
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 37 EmptySat Jan 26, 2019 9:13 am

Probably on Nools bedroom wall draped with Man Utd flags.
Back to top Go down
Graham Clark

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 37 EmptySat Jan 26, 2019 10:32 am

The plaque I was referring to is the small square black one that was erected by the Plymouth Argyle Supporters Club and was located in the centre of the gates - latterly between the ‘Home’ and ‘Park’ rebrand signage of the Stapleton era.

The plaque was erected in 1936 and has been retained in the same position ever since prior to the recent refurbishment of the iconic gates frontage.

What has allegedly gone missing is the original PLYMOUTH ARGYLE FC metal individual lettering. That was removed to erect the new more modern in appearance signage around 2002. I understand that is what may be replaced which in my view would be a splendid nod back to its original heritage.
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 37 EmptySat Jan 26, 2019 12:35 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
Probably on Nools bedroom wall draped with Man Utd flags.

sicko
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 37 EmptySat Jan 26, 2019 1:11 pm

[quote="Earwegoagain"]Probably on Nools bedroom wall draped with Man Utd flags. [/quote

Watch the Porkster "broker" a deal for its triumphant return
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 37 EmptySat Jan 26, 2019 1:42 pm

I'd be surprised if it turned up again. Lots of Argyle fans would like it but the letters are very valuable even if sold in pairs and groups. You're talking several hundreds at least.
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 37 EmptySat Jan 26, 2019 1:56 pm

harvetheslayer wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
Probably on Nools bedroom wall draped with Man Utd flags. [/quote

Watch the Porkster "broker" a deal for its triumphant return

no chance , he never got his shitty cup back off Bhasera,
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 37 EmptySat Jan 26, 2019 2:35 pm

Rickler wrote:
RegGreen wrote:
Rickler wrote:
RegGreen wrote:
Ricks seems a bit quiet though about his boy shagging the the pig left right and on twatter what you gotta say about that then ..and there’s a few of us lead to believe Pa hallett didn’t like him then low and behold his rimming the pig on twatter left right and centre from pa hallett Brent mark 2

I can't help what you've been led to believe.  That's your problem.  I am banned from seeing Nools twatter account and nothing shows up on Halletts, so I haven't got a clue what you are going on about? Care to put up some screenshots?  

Better still...   turn up at the next fanfest and ask SH directly why he likes a scumbag like Nool?  You can give a long list of reasons why his fat arse should be booted out of HP.

But you won't...  You'll just come on here and moan.  

i f you follow halletts twitter account of coarse you can see what he likes for starters so your talking bollox for a start you already know our look em up yourself
Waste of time going to wankfest I gave that up a years ago at the guildhall when I called Guilfoyle & Rinsdale a pair of Cnuts and got lead out by two Devon & Cornwall’s finest promised myself wouldn’t go to one again after that you could never get a straight answer nothing’s change from these stage managed events then and now waste of time and you know it & has he answered any of them emails yet I guess not so next time you see him can ask him unless porkys his head jamboy now

Like I tried to explain to you..  Nool has me blocked.  That also blocks anything from him that goes to SH's account (since I can't see anything), and I obviously  can't see Nool's account to see anything that SH has liked or posted.  Hopefully that is simple enough even for you.  ...and quite frankly, I couldn't really give a toss.  Since you are obviously a twitter aficionado you will know that I rarely ever use Twitter.

As for your email from Hallett?  Did you check your spam?

#SHITARTIST wrote:
#SHITARTIST wrote:
Been a couple weeks and still no reply to my polite email, Busy I 'spose.

I found a reply to my email in the spam box thing.
Apologies to Si for doubting his amazingness.
first thing I done was check my spam folder after I saw this but still No answer in fact made up me own mind up Now about Pa hallett Jimmy mark two
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 37 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Mankover all action Thread.
Page 37 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next