zyph
Czarcasm
41 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Jethro

Jethro

The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 36 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2019 6:07 pm

seadog wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

wow looks almost ready.....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 36 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2019 6:09 pm

It's finished, right?
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 36 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2019 6:13 pm

Rickler wrote:
RegGreen wrote:
Ricks seems a bit quiet though about his boy shagging the the pig left right and on twatter what you gotta say about that then ..and there’s a few of us lead to believe Pa hallett didn’t like him then low and behold his rimming the pig on twatter left right and centre from pa hallett Brent mark 2

I can't help what you've been led to believe.  That's your problem.  I am banned from seeing Nools twatter account and nothing shows up on Halletts, so I haven't got a clue what you are going on about? Care to put up some screenshots?  

Better still...   turn up at the next fanfest and ask SH directly why he likes a scumbag like Nool?  You can give a long list of reasons why his fat arse should be booted out of HP.

But you won't...  You'll just come on here and moan.
if you follow halletts twitter account of coarse you can see what he likes for starters so your talking bollox for a start you already know our look em up yourself
Waste of time going to wankfest I gave that up a years ago at the guildhall when I called Guilfoyle & Rinsdale a pair of Cnuts and got lead out by two Devon & Cornwall’s finest promised myself wouldn’t go to one again after that you could never get a straight answer nothing’s change from these stage managed events then and now waste of time and you know it & has he answered any of them emails yet I guess not so next time you see him can ask him unless porkys his head jamboy now
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 36 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2019 6:20 pm

P.O.I wrote:
It's finished, right?

Shop open as well?
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 36 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2019 7:19 pm

Jethro wrote:
P.O.I wrote:
It's finished, right?

Shop open as well?
Bungo's, moved on from Project Managing to Firework Sheriff!
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 36 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2019 7:23 pm

sufferedsince 68 wrote:
Jethro wrote:
P.O.I wrote:
It's finished, right?

Shop open as well?

Burn them down claim they were new on the insurance like your thinking....
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 36 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2019 9:23 pm

sufferedsince 68 wrote:
Jethro wrote:
P.O.I wrote:
It's finished, right?

Shop open as well?

You ought to rename this the "watching paint dry thread" it's about as interesting. Bar the GTS steelwork the rest of the grandstand has looked the same for about five months now.
Imagine the tub thumping when some cladding eventually starts to go up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 36 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2019 9:47 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
sufferedsince 68 wrote:
Jethro wrote:
P.O.I wrote:
It's finished, right?

Shop open as well?

You ought to rename this the "watching paint dry thread" it's about as interesting. Bar the GTS steelwork the rest of the grandstand has looked the same for about five months now.

It's just bewildering why the construction of a supporters bar is proceeding so much faster than than actual grandstand mankover! I don't get it!
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 36 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2019 9:54 pm

P.O.I wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
sufferedsince 68 wrote:
Jethro wrote:
P.O.I wrote:
It's finished, right?

Shop open as well?

It's just bewildering why the construction of a supporters bar is proceeding so much faster than than actual grandstand mankover! I don't get it!

they got the money the need to start at least,

It seems to me from the outside at least,
Not knocking Hallett just yet,
But it seems like he doesn't want to put money in so Brents shares go up in price and he profits of Si putting his money in.
Begs the question why let Brent carry on with 30% ? why not buy him out in the first place and get the mankover done, 1 properly and 2 at some pace,

Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 36 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2019 10:42 pm

With the official finish date for the mankover some time in September, I can only deduce that GL Events simply don’t employ directly ( or refuse to subby out ) the required trades to finish it any sooner.

The frustrating thing is, if as we are led to believe the project is broadly on target with the skeleton staffing we’ve seen to date, imagine how quickly the whole thing could have gone up with decent numbers cracking on.

Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 36 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2019 10:45 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
sufferedsince 68 wrote:
Jethro wrote:
P.O.I wrote:
It's finished, right?

Shop open as well?

Has to be green cladding of course.
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 36 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2019 10:49 pm

akagreengull wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
sufferedsince 68 wrote:
Jethro wrote:
P.O.I wrote:
It's finished, right?

Shop open as well?

Has to be green cladding of course.

right shade of green and no fecking stripes, lol!
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 36 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2019 11:42 pm

RegGreen wrote:
Rickler wrote:
RegGreen wrote:
Ricks seems a bit quiet though about his boy shagging the the pig left right and on twatter what you gotta say about that then ..and there’s a few of us lead to believe Pa hallett didn’t like him then low and behold his rimming the pig on twatter left right and centre from pa hallett Brent mark 2

I can't help what you've been led to believe.  That's your problem.  I am banned from seeing Nools twatter account and nothing shows up on Halletts, so I haven't got a clue what you are going on about? Care to put up some screenshots?  

Better still...   turn up at the next fanfest and ask SH directly why he likes a scumbag like Nool?  You can give a long list of reasons why his fat arse should be booted out of HP.

But you won't...  You'll just come on here and moan.  

i f you follow halletts twitter account of coarse you can see what he likes for starters so your talking bollox for a start you already know our look em up yourself
Waste of time going to wankfest I gave that up a years ago at the guildhall when I called Guilfoyle & Rinsdale a pair of Cnuts and got lead out by two Devon & Cornwall’s finest promised myself wouldn’t go to one again after that you could never get a straight answer nothing’s change from these stage managed events then and now waste of time and you know it & has he answered any of them emails yet I guess not so next time you see him can ask him unless porkys his head jamboy now

Like I tried to explain to you..  Nool has me blocked.  That also blocks anything from him that goes to SH's account (since I can't see anything), and I obviously  can't see Nool's account to see anything that SH has liked or posted.  Hopefully that is simple enough even for you.  ...and quite frankly, I couldn't really give a toss.  Since you are obviously a twitter aficionado you will know that I rarely ever use Twitter.

As for your email from Hallett?  Did you check your spam?

#SHITARTIST wrote:
#SHITARTIST wrote:
Been a couple weeks and still no reply to my polite email, Busy I 'spose.

I found a reply to my email in the spam box thing.
Apologies to Si for doubting his amazingness.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 36 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2019 8:46 am

Graiser wrote:
Bugger me that looks like a building site !

One that doesn't have any builders or indeed building going on.
Back to top Go down
zyph

zyph

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 36 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2019 10:00 am

Hugh Watt wrote:
Graiser wrote:

Not quite so HW....just a little fibby going on there........approximately 9am this morning 5 working on the dressing room build....and 3 down the front of the grandstand including the digger driver....plus the Taverners site activity....but of course your exactness for detail will not count that as part of the grandstand build.....have you booked your eye test yet....remember it's free as you get older.
Back to top Go down
zyph

zyph

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 36 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2019 10:05 am

Blimey...a massive 6 men on the dressing room build at 10.03am. Wow watch this space.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 36 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2019 10:08 am

A whopping 6 people poking about the dressing room.

Wow its all feckin go isnt it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 36 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2019 10:20 am

zyph wrote:
Hugh Watt wrote:
Graiser wrote:

Not quite so HW....just a little fibby going on there........approximately 9am this morning 5 working on the dressing room build....and 3 down the front of the grandstand including the digger driver....plus the Taverners site activity....but of course your exactness for detail will not count that as part of the grandstand build.....have you booked your eye test yet....remember it's free as you get older.

3 men on the grandstand and a digger won't get the job done by it's scheduled completion target of September, Zyph. It just isn't going to happen. You have to ask yourself why is this? Why is there so little activity and no sense of urgency on a project of this magnitude?
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 36 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2019 11:08 am

With old Porky repeating the "what's the rush" line ad nauseam I'd take a punt the contractors for the main Grandstand are not signed up for some reason. Anything else and we'd get the line that things are progressing smoothly behind the scenes and work will start in earnest in x,y,z weeks...
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 36 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2019 11:24 am

Here's a post by Liam Vercoe on pasoti from five years ago, it could fit seamlessly into this thread,

"According to all the snippets on here from the CEO we're still waiting for the contractor and sub-contractors to work stuff out between themselves so there's not a lot Argyle can do at the moment except wait like the rest of us.

And I'm pretty sure JB will deliver seeing as how there's planning permission that's been sought and gained, a contractor hired etc..."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I was looking for something when Brent said when the grandstand would be started and completed but there are so many false starts and bullshit it amazes me that anyone lends any credibility to the assumptions that it's "all go at HP" it clearly isn't.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 36 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2019 12:44 pm

Hugh Watt wrote:
Graiser wrote:

Sat in the Lyndhurst Watching the match last night I was wondering who or what built that wall running almost the full length of the Grandstand, but being a Railway engineer who knows sod all about building work there’s probably a simple answer.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 36 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2019 12:56 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
With old Porky repeating the "what's the rush" line ad nauseam I'd take a punt the contractors for the main Grandstand are not signed up for some reason. ...

Yep myself and another ATD member currently not posting called exactly that last year with the "staged" photo opportunity with Bent and Dunford
I see no reason whatsover to change my mind over that
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 36 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2019 1:38 pm

Graiser wrote:
Hugh Watt wrote:
Graiser wrote:

Sat in the Lyndhurst Watching the match last night I was wondering who or what built that wall running almost the full length of the Grandstand, but being a Railway engineer who knows sod all about building work there’s probably a simple answer.

Probably the 1st year apprentices
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 36 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2019 4:35 pm

One of Newells 27 Admin team said today...

"Need to identify the ground on TV before the stand fills up and after matches. Don't forget that the gantry is now on the opposite side of the ground and is staying there, so the old PAFC on the horseshoe is redundant"

I must have missed that announcement this it was now permanent over the Lyndhurst ??

Back to top Go down
zyph

zyph

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 36 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2019 4:51 pm

harvetheslayer wrote:
One of Newells 27 Admin team said today...

"Need to identify the ground on TV before the stand fills up and after matches. Don't forget that the gantry is now on the opposite side of the ground and is staying there, so the old PAFC on the horseshoe is redundant"

I must have missed that announcement this it was now permanent over the Lyndhurst ??

Very true....just keep up..... Sleep .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 36 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Mankover all action Thread.
Page 36 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next