lawnmowerman
Punchdrunk
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

Pasoti sponsorship - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pasoti sponsorship   Pasoti sponsorship - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 23, 2018 11:18 pm

100 clicks you get a signed photo of Jimmy in a deep pan frame with a litre bottle of lube.
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: Pasoti sponsorship   Pasoti sponsorship - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 24, 2018 12:54 am

100 clicks get you signed photo of jimmy in a pair of leopard skin speedo’s (For a limited edition only) lol
Back to top Go down
#SHITARTIST

#SHITARTIST

PostSubject: Re: Pasoti sponsorship   Pasoti sponsorship - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 24, 2018 7:12 am

Earwegoagain wrote:
100 clicks you get a signed photo of Jimmy in a deep pan frame with a litre bottle of lube.

lube fully endorsed by the CGM .
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Pasoti sponsorship   Pasoti sponsorship - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 24, 2018 9:29 am

Is it proper Illogan lube, from the old country? jocolor jocolor jocolor pig
Back to top Go down
TJOA

PostSubject: Re: Pasoti sponsorship   Pasoti sponsorship - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 24, 2018 3:18 pm

Jethro wrote:
bit creepy how he can see whos hit what ads as well

This level of information isn't unusual.
I would hope most people will install an extension to handle blocking adverts, especially if as that thread states he's using floating banner adverts.
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Pasoti sponsorship   Pasoti sponsorship - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 24, 2018 4:03 pm

TJOA wrote:
Jethro wrote:
bit creepy how he can see whos hit what ads as well

This level of information isn't unusual.
I would hope most people will install an extension to handle blocking adverts, especially if as that thread states he's using floating banner adverts.

I use adblock for sure, whitelisting the sites you want to help,

my point being I didn't know they (any site not just nools with adverts)
Could/can see you have seen/ clicked an advert...
Back to top Go down
Punchdrunk

Punchdrunk

PostSubject: Re: Pasoti sponsorship   Pasoti sponsorship - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 16, 2018 12:26 pm

Pity target travel cannot service their buses correctly.
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: Pasoti sponsorship   Pasoti sponsorship - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 16, 2018 12:36 pm

Punchdrunk wrote:
Pity target travel cannot service their buses correctly.
careful punchey that’s libel your have a crooked lawyer (if they can find him) sending a writ to one of your neighbours lol!
Back to top Go down
Punchdrunk

Punchdrunk

PostSubject: Re: Pasoti sponsorship   Pasoti sponsorship - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 18, 2018 4:33 pm

https://www.pasoti.co.uk/talk/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=105890

More gormless, crooked, bent, insolvent lambs to the slaughter imminent
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Pasoti sponsorship   Pasoti sponsorship - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 28, 2018 10:54 am

Mariner, Tynan...to name just a few.

This event has been organised by The Green Taverners and The Argyle Legends and has been sponsored by PASOTI.

Now then the even more exciting news is, we have six seats up for grabs (let's say 3 x 2). on our table as THE sponsor, we will have the one and only Billy Rafferty (and his lovely wife Elaine). This isn't a stuffy black tie, it's a smart casual (nice trousers and a polo shirt for example) and a Sunday roast, with a few anecdotes and behind the scenes stories thrown in.

If you are of a certain age, you will not be able to resist this one. When people talk about 'legends' these people are LEGENDS

All you have to do is to click onto five adverts from the site (at random) and then post your name below saying "Yes please" and then three lucky 2's (f that makes sense) will be pulled out by the now famous Ra ndom Numerator.

I would ask you to note that a sponsorship of this magnitude (lots of £000's) has been possible thanks to our new advertising deal with Snack Media UK Ltd.

Come on then, who's in?

LMFAO. So due to making your site unreadable and pissing off most of your posters it's all ok because they can click on five adverts and get a seat at your table for only £49 pp! How much does it cost without the click bait?
Fail to see how his is a good cause I may have to put a supporting letter in with my tax return this year.

Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Pasoti sponsorship   Pasoti sponsorship - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 28, 2018 10:56 am

I think in essence Nool has turned Pasoti into a click bait site so he can pay for his own directors box pass. His skin is thicker than a walruses.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Pasoti sponsorship   Pasoti sponsorship - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 28, 2018 11:05 am

Earwegoagain wrote:
I think in essence Nool has turned Pasoti into a click bait site so he can pay for his own directors box pass. His skin is thicker than a walruses.

That about sums it up perfectly.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Pasoti sponsorship   Pasoti sponsorship - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 28, 2018 12:02 pm

Do anyone get this when you click on the farm? I click reject All, 8 units is switched off

Pasoti sponsorship - Page 3 Piss10
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Pasoti sponsorship   Pasoti sponsorship - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 28, 2018 12:09 pm

Oh dear, the bumlicking and Legend leg humping will be epic, lets hope theres a sick bucket (sponsored by pasoti )for every table! cheers cheers cheers cheers  ps if you dont follow the Cornish Janners dress code will you be barred ?
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: Pasoti sponsorship   Pasoti sponsorship - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 28, 2018 12:47 pm

Geezer needs to quadruple his daily meds
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Pasoti sponsorship   Pasoti sponsorship - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 28, 2018 12:50 pm

Will the AFT be welcome at the Maguire /Cornish Janner, love fest ?
Back to top Go down
Punchdrunk

Punchdrunk

PostSubject: Re: Pasoti sponsorship   Pasoti sponsorship - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 28, 2018 1:06 pm

PASOTI sinks to new depths.

Now its clicking on adverts to make money for the owner and his nefariuos activities.
Back to top Go down
Dingle

PostSubject: Re: Pasoti sponsorship   Pasoti sponsorship - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 28, 2018 1:25 pm

Is nice trousers and a polo shirt really smart casual? Not in the circles I fly with.
Back to top Go down
Yea Man

PostSubject: Re: Pasoti sponsorship   Pasoti sponsorship - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 28, 2018 1:54 pm

Punchdrunk wrote:
PASOTI sinks to new depths.

Now its clicking on adverts to make money for the owner and his nefariuos activities.

Which is completely against the terms and conditions of the advertising lol!

But still, a little bit of fraud isn't gonna stop him.
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Pasoti sponsorship   Pasoti sponsorship - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 28, 2018 3:52 pm

Stuck on a table with dribbling janners..... ffs
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Pasoti sponsorship   Pasoti sponsorship - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 28, 2018 6:08 pm

Dingle wrote:
Is nice trousers and a polo shirt really smart casual?  Not in the circles I fly with.

High fashion in Illogan.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pasoti sponsorship   Pasoti sponsorship - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 28, 2018 6:28 pm

Has anyone seen the PAFC shirt/cap/plastic bottle fleece/logo wearers that wend their way around the pasty quarter of the city centre ? I would imagine bowling shirts are a step up for the evening and social occasions, but they must be worn outside the 44 inch waistband of said nice trousers.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Pasoti sponsorship   Pasoti sponsorship - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 29, 2018 12:16 am

Tgwu wrote:
Do anyone get this when you click on the farm? I click reject All, 8 units is switched off

Pasoti sponsorship - Page 3 Piss10

Yes I get it when I use my phone.

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  affraid

Now an officially semi retired old fart! bounce
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Pasoti sponsorship   Pasoti sponsorship - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 29, 2018 10:52 am

Czarcasm wrote:
Dingle wrote:
Is nice trousers and a polo shirt really smart casual?  Not in the circles I fly with.

High fashion in Illogan.
Its like the Black Pasty days when CJ made the punters sit in the Nool seating Plan ! what colour Trousers and polo shirt would you like the plebs to wear Papa Cornish ? lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Pasoti sponsorship   Pasoti sponsorship - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 29, 2018 12:15 pm

Nools so desperate to conform he takes two sets of clothes to every match changing into his best trousers every time Jimmy is around. What about hair past the collar? What a wanker.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pasoti sponsorship   Pasoti sponsorship - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Pasoti sponsorship
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next