Mock Cuncher
Nick
seadog
LondonGreen
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage

Ermmmm.... (Argyle Democratic Talk) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ermmmm.... (Argyle Democratic Talk)   Ermmmm.... (Argyle Democratic Talk) - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 8:15 pm

seadog wrote:
At last a sensible post!

Sorry. Embarassed
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ermmmm.... (Argyle Democratic Talk)   Ermmmm.... (Argyle Democratic Talk) - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 8:18 pm

Seeing as everyone liked 'baked bean head' or at least liked the fact it hit a spot, I now name postey 'windsock'. Arise Windsock, go forth and multiply.
Back to top Go down
Pete1886

Pete1886

PostSubject: Re: Ermmmm.... (Argyle Democratic Talk)   Ermmmm.... (Argyle Democratic Talk) - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 8:22 pm

This is all so strange. There must be 1000s of better things to do on the internet other than this. I havent a clue who has done this but they certainly need to get a life.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ermmmm.... (Argyle Democratic Talk)   Ermmmm.... (Argyle Democratic Talk) - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 8:26 pm

He's all rabbit that Bunney boy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ermmmm.... (Argyle Democratic Talk)   Ermmmm.... (Argyle Democratic Talk) - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 8:27 pm

Windsock IS quite apt though.

I totally agree with you Pete. Do you remember in the early days we had the odd Pete fest when another Pete joined?
The innocence we had then.
Hopefully we will get some peace in all this one day... here's hoping.
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: Ermmmm.... (Argyle Democratic Talk)   Ermmmm.... (Argyle Democratic Talk) - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 8:28 pm

Chemical Ali wrote:
Got the lying bastard. He's posted this on pasoti just-

Post subject: Re: Argyle Democratic Talk (not ATD)Posted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 7:04 pm
I've gone on ATD, first time in weeks, and I see 'Ian Newell' is on the active list, which is not me], and I also note that IJN is on there, again not me.
Problem is, you have to be reasonably bright to be a decent Mod and poor old pp looks to be way out of his depth.

I would also add, why would that site allow IJN and Ian Newell on?

If I was a betting man, I'd say they're doing this for attention. But I would say that, I'm biased.

But back in November the ex-Mod Laughing had this conversation with Greenskin

Greenskin
Post subject: Re: Credit where credits due. Garry ElderbrandPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 3:24 pm

Actually,and as a complete neutral in the argument between the two sides,it seems to be getting more like senior PASOTI these days.IJN has signed up again now.Should be interestiing-whats the diplomatic phrase-"talks were cordial and businesslike".

IJN
Post subject: Re: Credit where credits due. Garry ElderbrandPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 5:51 pm

Posts: 7449 I have no intention on posting there Greenskin, I simply made sure my name was registered.

Problems have occurred before when someone has used my moniker.

I never posted as Sting Curtain either.

http://www.pasoti.co.uk/talk/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=60540&p=1049387#p1049387[i]

Compelling stuff. He's got so many IDs in so many places he must have forgotten that one. It's easily done.
Back to top Go down
http://sicparvismagna.com
Pete1886

Pete1886

PostSubject: Re: Ermmmm.... (Argyle Democratic Talk)   Ermmmm.... (Argyle Democratic Talk) - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 8:30 pm

PP I do remember the world would be better place if it was everyone was called Pete.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ermmmm.... (Argyle Democratic Talk)   Ermmmm.... (Argyle Democratic Talk) - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 8:40 pm

Yes Pete, a bit like when I was younger and I thought football teams would be unbeatable if every position could be filled by me .... until I found out I was hopeless in goal, and not that great at centre back either. That's when my co-operative heart was born. Eveyone needs a Knecht.

Last edited by penzancepirate on Thu Feb 09, 2012 8:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ermmmm.... (Argyle Democratic Talk)   Ermmmm.... (Argyle Democratic Talk) - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 8:41 pm

Poor Ian, he feks up every time bless lol!

BTW good to meet you last Saturday Lee, briefly lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ermmmm.... (Argyle Democratic Talk)   Ermmmm.... (Argyle Democratic Talk) - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 9:03 pm

Interesting few tweets i've just come across.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ermmmm.... (Argyle Democratic Talk)   Ermmmm.... (Argyle Democratic Talk) - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 9:06 pm

Do share then old chap
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ermmmm.... (Argyle Democratic Talk)   Ermmmm.... (Argyle Democratic Talk) - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 9:16 pm

penzancepirate wrote:
Yes Pete, a bit like when I was younger and I thought football teams would be unbeatable if every position could be filled by me .... until I found out I was hopeless in goal, and not that great at centre back either. That's when my co-operative heart was born. Eveyone needs a Knecht.

GOB wrote:

Bloody hell! Two "credits" in a row! The first a positive (don't think I've forgotten or forgiven the goal you once scored against me!). The second negative. Thank you GOB (PS my name is Ian also Smile ).

The spoof site has been set up by an idiot. Some of it raised a smile. I was bored and perplexed by most of it. Everyone "knows" who the likely person is. Stop feeding the fool. What's the point? You didn't need this new jolly jape to confirm what you already knew. If it confirms what you knew already, what's the point in getting your knickers in a twist? If it damages friendships then you're giving someone who clearly gets his/their kicks pulling the legs off spiders more power than they deserve. All this righteous indignation!

Right! Let's see if that gets me a mention on that sodding site. I feel left out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ermmmm.... (Argyle Democratic Talk)   Ermmmm.... (Argyle Democratic Talk) - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 9:18 pm

IJN3: Where's Webby, he's very quiet! Perhaps it's him with the new website! #whothehellisit?

Bunneydane1981: @IJN3 what new website ??

IJN: @Bunneydane198 don't give me that Dane, this has something to do with you, I can tell it

Bunneydane1981: @IJN3 hahahahaha f*cking no chance. I dunno what website it is your talking about, i haven't got the time for such games

LeeJameson: @Bunneydane1981 @IJN3 in my opinion it has danes fingerprints all over it

Bunneydane1981: @LeeJameson @IJN3 jesus Christ. I'm actually dissapointed i didnt think of doing this first. Tip of the cap to the creator.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ermmmm.... (Argyle Democratic Talk)   Ermmmm.... (Argyle Democratic Talk) - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 9:20 pm

Ah yeah I saw all of those. Me Dane and Ian are like best buddies on twitter Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ermmmm.... (Argyle Democratic Talk)   Ermmmm.... (Argyle Democratic Talk) - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 9:24 pm

knecht wrote:
penzancepirate wrote:

GOB wrote:

Bloody hell! Two "credits" in a row! The first a positive (don't think I've forgotten or forgiven the goal you once scored against me!). The second negative. Thank you GOB (PS my name is Ian also Smile ).

The spoof site has been set up by an idiot. Some of it raised a smile. I was bored and perplexed by most of it. Everyone "knows" who the likely person is. Stop feeding the fool. What's the point? You didn't need this new jolly jape to confirm what you already knew. If it confirms what you knew already, what's the point in getting your knickers in a twist? If it damages friendships then you're giving someone who clearly gets his/their kicks pulling the legs off spiders more power than they deserve. All this righteous indignation!

Right! Let's see if that gets me a mention on that sodding site. I feel left out.

Knecht, this is how it works..

We had 20 odd members - We feed the village idiot - Now we have 248 members!

It's easy really! lol!

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ermmmm.... (Argyle Democratic Talk)   Ermmmm.... (Argyle Democratic Talk) - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 9:26 pm

knecht wrote:
penzancepirate wrote:

GOB wrote:

Actually Knecht.... thanks for that reminder ... I almost relented and was about to reply to this latest nonsense ... but you're right. Suffice to say the accounts referred to are not 'live', Sting Curtain and many other things are recorded for posterity off site.
Our biggest worry for our little community is being hacked and trashed, but no point worrying about armageddon, I guess.

Last edited by penzancepirate on Thu Feb 09, 2012 9:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ermmmm.... (Argyle Democratic Talk)   Ermmmm.... (Argyle Democratic Talk) - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 9:28 pm

GOB wrote:

It's easy really! lol!

Ah! Never mind the quality, feel the width. Smile

I obviously think the quality is good too. I just think the people in question are very important to you. (And, of course, you to them).
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ermmmm.... (Argyle Democratic Talk)   Ermmmm.... (Argyle Democratic Talk) - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 9:31 pm

knecht wrote:
GOB wrote:

It's easy really! lol!

Ah! Never mind the quality, feel the width. Smile

I obviously think the quality is good too. I just think the people in question are very important to you. (And, of course, you to them).

I guess I had two objectives when starting this forum, giving everyone a right to an opinion and exposing the village idiot. As far as I am concerened it's job done for me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ermmmm.... (Argyle Democratic Talk)   Ermmmm.... (Argyle Democratic Talk) - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 9:32 pm

monti wrote:

Monti, do you really believe people have private discussions on Twitter ?
A waste of time even looking at it... Twitter orchestrates and plants ideas ... or tries to.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ermmmm.... (Argyle Democratic Talk)   Ermmmm.... (Argyle Democratic Talk) - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 9:38 pm

That is it, it is just another tool, and I mean that most sincerely folks, of self promotion. Just like the spoof site.

It is painfully obvious that it was set up someone with intelligence, just a shame that the oaf has taken over the posting.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ermmmm.... (Argyle Democratic Talk)   Ermmmm.... (Argyle Democratic Talk) - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 9:44 pm

penzancepirate wrote:
monti wrote:

Monti, do you really believe people have private discussions on Twitter ?
A waste of time even looking at it... Twitter orchestrates and plants ideas ... or tries to.

It was the first time i had been on Ian's twitter, and for me.. Somebody who isnt as interested in the whole pasoti thing as everyone else, it was quite interesting. I went on that dane's profile and discovered a few things.

Obviously they're not going to be private, but im sure it meant something.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ermmmm.... (Argyle Democratic Talk)   Ermmmm.... (Argyle Democratic Talk) - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 9:48 pm

penzancepirate wrote:
Peggy wrote:
seadog wrote:
You get in the shower, after hey presto it never happened.

Is this some kind of code?

Broadsword calling Danny Boy ...

lol!

As Charles Darwin might have quipped on his twatter feed, scuse the spellin, the Beagle has stranded.

Last edited by seadog on Thu Feb 09, 2012 9:49 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Cannot spell have.........)
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ermmmm.... (Argyle Democratic Talk)   Ermmmm.... (Argyle Democratic Talk) - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 10:12 pm

It's over folks, as the author states, lets all unite behind the cause, COYG! gnite
Back to top Go down
PlymptonPilgrim
Admin
PlymptonPilgrim

PostSubject: Re: Ermmmm.... (Argyle Democratic Talk)   Ermmmm.... (Argyle Democratic Talk) - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 10:16 pm

Chemical Ali wrote:
Got the lying bastard. He's posted this on pasoti just-

Post subject: Re: Argyle Democratic Talk (not ATD)Posted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 7:04 pm
I've gone on ATD, first time in weeks, and I see 'Ian Newell' is on the active list, which is not me], and I also note that IJN is on there, again not me.
Problem is, you have to be reasonably bright to be a decent Mod and poor old pp looks to be way out of his depth.

I would also add, why would that site allow IJN and Ian Newell on?

If I was a betting man, I'd say they're doing this for attention. But I would say that, I'm biased.

But back in November the ex-Mod Laughing had this conversation with Greenskin

Greenskin
Post subject: Re: Credit where credits due. Garry ElderbrandPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 3:24 pm

Actually,and as a complete neutral in the argument between the two sides,it seems to be getting more like senior PASOTI these days.IJN has signed up again now.Should be interestiing-whats the diplomatic phrase-"talks were cordial and businesslike".

IJN
Post subject: Re: Credit where credits due. Garry ElderbrandPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 5:51 pm

Posts: 7449 I have no intention on posting there Greenskin, I simply made sure my name was registered.

Problems have occurred before when someone has used my moniker.

I never posted as Sting Curtain either.

http://www.pasoti.co.uk/talk/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=60540&p=1049387#p1049387[i]

For me, the reference to the infamous 'parking space' gave it away. He did seem obsessed by that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ermmmm.... (Argyle Democratic Talk)   Ermmmm.... (Argyle Democratic Talk) - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 10:32 pm

So it was all someone trying to unite us all behind the cause! Bit one sided though voice of reason. Maybe next week will feature Pashitty?

Maybe it's just best left there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ermmmm.... (Argyle Democratic Talk)   Ermmmm.... (Argyle Democratic Talk) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ermmmm.... (Argyle Democratic Talk)
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next