seadog
LondonGreen
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Dougie

Dougie

Ermmmm.... (Argyle Democratic Talk) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ermmmm.... (Argyle Democratic Talk)   Ermmmm.... (Argyle Democratic Talk) - Page 5 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 10:46 pm

monti wrote:
IJN3: Where's Webby, he's very quiet! Perhaps it's him with the new website! #whothehellisit?

Bunneydane1981: @IJN3 what new website ??

IJN: @Bunneydane198 don't give me that Dane, this has something to do with you, I can tell it

Bunneydane1981: @IJN3 hahahahaha f*cking no chance. I dunno what website it is your talking about, i haven't got the time for such games

LeeJameson: @Bunneydane1981 @IJN3 in my opinion it has danes fingerprints all over it

Bunneydane1981: @LeeJameson @IJN3 jesus Christ. I'm actually dissapointed i didnt think of doing this first. Tip of the cap to the creator.

IjN doesn't like swearing in tweets he agreed a @darrenpurse4 tweet (no stalking required it was on the Pasoti main page twitter feed and it stuck in my mind). So no doubt he'll be having a word with his real life friend.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ermmmm.... (Argyle Democratic Talk)   Ermmmm.... (Argyle Democratic Talk) - Page 5 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 11:10 pm

Deleted my last post as it had already been mentioned by another poster 30minutes ago! Doh!

But didn't want anyone claiming the ATD mods delete posts etc so thought i'd clarify anyway!
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Ermmmm.... (Argyle Democratic Talk)   Ermmmm.... (Argyle Democratic Talk) - Page 5 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 11:14 pm

very sad and lonely person who set the site up, no real friends. Just sitting there, in the dark, trollies round his ankles, hand going ten to the dozen as he gazes at his pc and his 'baby'! Enough said.

pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  affraid

Now an officially semi retired old fart! bounce
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: Ermmmm.... (Argyle Democratic Talk)   Ermmmm.... (Argyle Democratic Talk) - Page 5 EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 2:47 am

Voice of Reason on Spoof site wrote:

This site was created to show the utter pointlessness of Plymouth Argyle fans arguing like kids.

It shows how easy it was to create a website out of nothing, and it also show how easy it is to insult people with different beliefs.

Let's hope this embarrasses some, and educates others.

We have a common cause, we have a common belief, let's get behind PAFC.

Come on you Greens.

This site will (eventually) self destruct.

Don't try to join, you will be unable to. This site died as quickly as came alive.

No... The site was created so you could show everyone how clever you thought you were. But it’s backfired and even the farm animals, bar a few ‘Avivas’, just think you’re a stupid arsehole who needs to get over himself.

In fact... On the farm it's basically the same half dozen posters discussing it for six pages, so really its been met with total indifference even on Pasoti nevermind anywhere else! No wonder you are giving it up.
Epic Fail!

Anyway, to be honest... It should now be obvious to you that I and others don’t really don't need a stupid morality lecture from some creep who has nothing better to do than spend hours putting that hackneyed piece of crap together. You honestly think that you “educated” anyone? That none of us realize how easy it is to insult someone?

Did it ever occur to you that some of us perhaps do it on purpose? Whoa, what a shocker, eh?

As for “embarrassing some”... The only one who should be embarrassed is you – You made several comments (notably about Peggy) that clearly crossed the line, your actions incited at least one other person to insult Tringy's wife.
Your 'humour' was about as low and embarrassing as it gets. You ought to be ashamed of yourself!

If anyone needs "educating” it's you!

On a personal note...

Much of the ‘banter’ attributed to “Dickler” has only ever been recited by one other person. Some of the detail you mentioned in your ‘banter’ was gotten from private PMs' or emails, the details of which have only ever been known by one other person...

That person is Ian Newell.

You either spent hours and hours and hours going back to posts he made several years ago, (just how sad are you?) or you are both in cahoots, and you wrote it with him!!!

I know which my money is on!

Wasn’t this whole ruse discovered because somebody saw it on IJN’s Facebook account? Which it turns out, (of course) was supposedly hacked? Why would VOR choose IJN to hack? Why embarrass him? Surely someone on ATD would have been better?

None of this adds up - It's just all so very convenient...

Nice to see IJN seemingly so unperturbed by it all though...
I expect Mr. Newell will be reporting the matter to the appropriate authorities on Facebook and motionforum, so that they can catch the culprit – very likely the VOR himself I would think? Who else would know to do such a thing?

If it is the same VOR that posts on Pasoti, I am sure IJN can enroll the assistance of his old mod buddies in tracking the culprit down? I think between them all, we can rest assured that the culprit will be found? Yeah right.... When Newell flies!

How come every time something underhanded happens, all the roads back to Rome leads back to Newell?

As for the ‘Voice of Reasons ‘adt’ site self destructing... Hopefully VOR and his buddy will be going with it!

Voice of Reason...

More like the stool pidgeoned “Voice of a Stupid Pretentious Goon”.
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: Ermmmm.... (Argyle Democratic Talk)   Ermmmm.... (Argyle Democratic Talk) - Page 5 EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 8:03 am

Just seen this (and the parallel thread on pasoti). Looks like I missed something - has some of the content been removed from that site or something?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ermmmm.... (Argyle Democratic Talk)   Ermmmm.... (Argyle Democratic Talk) - Page 5 EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 8:26 am

What a bunch of losers
Why dont they just stick to their twatter?!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ermmmm.... (Argyle Democratic Talk)   Ermmmm.... (Argyle Democratic Talk) - Page 5 EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 8:28 am

Had that thread been about ATD it would have been deleted long ago (or moved to junior pasoti). But a thread about a spoof website that contained a number vicious personal attacks is allowed to stay.

Bizarre.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ermmmm.... (Argyle Democratic Talk)   Ermmmm.... (Argyle Democratic Talk) - Page 5 EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 8:29 am

Frank Bullitt wrote:
Had that thread been about ATD it would have been deleted long ago (or moved to junior pasoti). But a thread about a spoof website that contained a number vicious personal attacks is allowed to stay.

Bizarre.

Rank I would say Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ermmmm.... (Argyle Democratic Talk)   Ermmmm.... (Argyle Democratic Talk) - Page 5 EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 8:33 am

Most of it has been deleted now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ermmmm.... (Argyle Democratic Talk)   Ermmmm.... (Argyle Democratic Talk) - Page 5 EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 8:36 am

I see Bodmin Tew has made a small apology for his remark, so I will follow suit and apologise for involving ZZ, and laughing at her, Still maintain I wish she still posted on here as well because she seemed OK. I jumped when it appeared she was laughing at the insult towards Tringy. Sorry ZZ.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ermmmm.... (Argyle Democratic Talk)   Ermmmm.... (Argyle Democratic Talk) - Page 5 EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 9:01 am

It's just more animosity created by the same and already disgraced, humiliated and exposed, bully boy.

As always, there's only one name that pops up time and time again, I'm seriously starting to believe he needs help, it's very odd behavior.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ermmmm.... (Argyle Democratic Talk)   Ermmmm.... (Argyle Democratic Talk) - Page 5 EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 9:28 am

Bully boy? "victim" shirley?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ermmmm.... (Argyle Democratic Talk)   Ermmmm.... (Argyle Democratic Talk) - Page 5 EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 9:36 am

I am sorry that I got into a discussion with Ian over this, I have known for a long time that you can't educate pork #kissmyarseyousadloser.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ermmmm.... (Argyle Democratic Talk)   Ermmmm.... (Argyle Democratic Talk) - Page 5 EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 9:37 am

Ermmmm.... (Argyle Democratic Talk) - Page 5 Counselling3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ermmmm.... (Argyle Democratic Talk)   Ermmmm.... (Argyle Democratic Talk) - Page 5 EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 9:53 am

GOB wrote:
Ermmmm.... (Argyle Democratic Talk) - Page 5 Counselling3

Is that "him" with one of his real friends?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ermmmm.... (Argyle Democratic Talk)   Ermmmm.... (Argyle Democratic Talk) - Page 5 EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 9:59 am

Real friends? lol!

At least there's a green room for him! lol!

Ermmmm.... (Argyle Democratic Talk) - Page 5 AHTTAT
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ermmmm.... (Argyle Democratic Talk)   Ermmmm.... (Argyle Democratic Talk) - Page 5 EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 11:24 am

I'm devastated it's gone.

Good to see the ATD foot soldiers doing their 'thing' though.

Laughable, all of it, truly laughable.

<sneer>

So Mr Newell found it all amusing, yet if he was the victim of it and the posts attacked him he'd be crying like a baby and threatening all and sundry with legal action!

The bloke is a grade A looney bin candidate in the making
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ermmmm.... (Argyle Democratic Talk)   Ermmmm.... (Argyle Democratic Talk) - Page 5 EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 11:37 am

Have you seen how many post he's made on that thread on pasoti!

Best to just try to leave him be and let his care workers look after him, it's like he is having a nervous breakdown or something, obsessive and very odd indeed.

Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Ermmmm.... (Argyle Democratic Talk)   Ermmmm.... (Argyle Democratic Talk) - Page 5 EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 11:40 am

GOB wrote:
Have you seen how many post he's made on that thread on pasoti!Best to just try to leave him be and let his care workers look after him, it's like he is having a nervous breakdown or something, obsessive and very odd indeed.

And there it was - gone. lol!
Back to top Go down
Charlie Wood

Charlie Wood

PostSubject: Re: Ermmmm.... (Argyle Democratic Talk)   Ermmmm.... (Argyle Democratic Talk) - Page 5 EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 11:52 am

Circle the wagons and if the arrows are still getting through tactically withdraw to protect your "real mates" OR a fair and good decision by the mods to consign the unsavoury incident to history?
Back to top Go down
downthetrack

downthetrack

PostSubject: Re: Ermmmm.... (Argyle Democratic Talk)   Ermmmm.... (Argyle Democratic Talk) - Page 5 EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 11:53 am

Admission of guilt there,gone
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ermmmm.... (Argyle Democratic Talk)   Ermmmm.... (Argyle Democratic Talk) - Page 5 EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 12:05 pm

Just a hunch but I think it was Newell's idea and he got somebody who knows a thing or two about computers to set it all up.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ermmmm.... (Argyle Democratic Talk)   Ermmmm.... (Argyle Democratic Talk) - Page 5 EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 12:33 pm

Yea Man wrote:
Just a hunch but I think it was Newell's idea and he got somebody who knows a thing or two about computers to set it all up.

Really! Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ermmmm.... (Argyle Democratic Talk)   Ermmmm.... (Argyle Democratic Talk) - Page 5 EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 12:44 pm

So His Masters Voice speaks and like magic the subject never existed Razz Nothing to see here, move along, nothing to see here.

The guy is unbelievable, and an ex-mod Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ermmmm.... (Argyle Democratic Talk)   Ermmmm.... (Argyle Democratic Talk) - Page 5 EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 12:50 pm

He may be an ex-mod but he's still part owner lol!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ermmmm.... (Argyle Democratic Talk)   Ermmmm.... (Argyle Democratic Talk) - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ermmmm.... (Argyle Democratic Talk)
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next