Pasoti twitter feed

Go down 
+2
seadog
Tgwu
6 posters
AuthorMessage

Pasoti twitter feed Empty
PostSubject: Pasoti twitter feed   Pasoti twitter feed EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 8:19 pm

The mods have started a poll as to whether the Pasoti twitter feed should be turned off, and it seems that a lot of people don't mind it, but don't want to see IJN or Chris Webbs on there #not as popular as you thought

http://www.pasoti.co.uk/talk/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=63839&start=15
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pasoti twitter feed   Pasoti twitter feed EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 8:35 pm

We turned our ATD Twitter account off weeks ago given the unsavoury nature of what was being reported.
Personally, I really don't like how Twitter functions in so many ways. I think Pasoti should follow our lead. Just what does it add to anything ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pasoti twitter feed   Pasoti twitter feed EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 8:43 pm

The official Argyle one I can understand, but the players one's are all pretty lame, constantly telling people they're going to Nando's or playing X-box. I guess I can see why Chris Webb as Club President is on the Pasoti feed, but it's his personal one where he talks about union matters as well as Argyle, so don't get that. And really don't get why IJN3 and Argyle Daz are on there, but I'm just a Green sock Razz
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Pasoti twitter feed   Pasoti twitter feed EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 9:36 pm

Greenjock wrote:
The mods have started a poll as to whether the Pasoti twitter feed should be turned off, and it seems that a lot of people don't mind it, but don't want to see IJN or Chris Webbs on there #not as popular as you thought

http://www.pasoti.co.uk/talk/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=63839&start=15

I try to log in to vote yes but this message came up

The specified username is currently inactive. If you have problems activating your account, please contact a board administrator.

The last post I made was on the racial abuse; I did have a different user name on there. So it bye bye to IJN and his boss Mr Web

Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pasoti twitter feed   Pasoti twitter feed EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 9:42 pm

The king Of Football Satire

A must follow.
Back to top Go down
BoscoppaGreen

PostSubject: Re: Pasoti twitter feed   Pasoti twitter feed EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 10:58 pm

Yeah fair enough having the Official Argyle Twitter account on the news feed because that can be helpful on match-days (if you're out and about) but I couldn't care less about players having a tasty Nandos or if they're seshing it up on FIFA! #Stupid
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pasoti twitter feed   Pasoti twitter feed EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 11:29 pm

What was the chat room like on here on Sat, was it as busy as the previous week, anyone?
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pasoti twitter feed   Pasoti twitter feed EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 11:54 pm

Looked hot
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pasoti twitter feed   Pasoti twitter feed EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 11:59 pm

Is that the weather forecast? lol!
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: Pasoti twitter feed   Pasoti twitter feed EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 1:23 am

The Exeweb twitter feed only has 2 or 3 links- an official site twitter and a couple of exeter city news twitter accounts. Gives news about the club instead of inane ramblings about Nando's, Premiershite football and the fact that the players train for about 2 hours a day.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pasoti twitter feed   Pasoti twitter feed EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 3:01 am

GOB wrote:
What was the chat room like on here on Sat, was it as busy as the previous week, anyone?

There were 7 or 8 of us using it, and I was listening to the match on Player at the same time. Was pretty good when we got our ass in gear and started playing.
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: Pasoti twitter feed   Pasoti twitter feed EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 4:14 am

http://www.pasoti.co.uk/talk/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=63839&start=30

On Pasoti....

Michael Leblanc wrote:

A tweet from a twitter like IJN/Webb/Daz i can do without, but tweets from Argyle players and Sparksy i think should stay.

IJN wrote:
I'd agree with that Mods, take me off, FFS, the freaks stalk me even more.

I would imagine Daz feels the same as us we are ex Mods, there's no point in us being there.

Well, well, well....

I thought it was only myself, Tring and Gob who were “freaks”? I don’t think any of us are stalking the twatter on the twitter feed are we?

Who is he talking about then? Actually, what is he talking about? What has being an ex mod got to do with being on a twitter feed?

Quite frankly... The guy is starting to breakdown in public and he doesn’t even know it.

HEY YOU!!! One of his so called “real friends”!!! Take Newell aside, and talk some sense into his thick, knucklehead skull!

To think the mental midget has the ear of Brent...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pasoti twitter feed   Pasoti twitter feed EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 10:09 am

I voted to remove it but then added I would be happy to see ex. mods. and Sparksey removed. Sparksey just bigs up his show (which is not all Argyle related) and some ex. mods. have abused it by using it for sniping and abuse, I can't see why the mods would have thought it wise to give twatter feeds to IJN and Daz if no longer mods. very curious.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pasoti twitter feed   Pasoti twitter feed EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 10:27 am

I don't use it and never look at it, it bores the crap out of me.

So the supposed ex mods Newell and Daz are tweeting but it's being viewed on pasoti even though they are no longer mods? lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pasoti twitter feed   Pasoti twitter feed EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 10:39 am

GOB wrote:

So the supposed ex mods Newell and Daz are tweeting but it's being viewed on pasoti even though they are no longer mods? lol!

Is that the same as ponty commenting on Andy's post on the contact the admins board? Not a mod but still posted as one.....

I smell a conspiracy!
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Pasoti twitter feed   Pasoti twitter feed EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 10:40 am

GOB wrote:

Whether they actively moderate the site any more is irrelevant. What is more relevant, is that if they remain part-owners of the site, they'll have the powers to do basically what they want, when they want, and how they want.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pasoti twitter feed   Pasoti twitter feed EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 10:44 am

There are those that are capable and do their best to do things right and, there are those that are not capable and live their lives covering for their lack of ability.

The only ones that are not aware of underhand dealings are the ones that perform underhand dealings.

Nuff said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pasoti twitter feed   Pasoti twitter feed Empty

Back to top Go down

Pasoti twitter feed
Page 1 of 1