Earwegoagain
35 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

Welcome Simon Hallett. - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome Simon Hallett.   Welcome Simon Hallett. - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 18, 2018 11:18 am

Agree Freathy I think Derek comes across increasingly as a yes man, from his statements in the media, even if he is a good manager at this level of football.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Simon Hallett.   Welcome Simon Hallett. - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 18, 2018 3:01 pm

Feckin Nool won't allow any politics on his heavily censored forum yet it's been feckin politics holding us back for years I can't wait until we are refurbed and get back to just being a football club. No one should be using Argyle as a speculation backed up by shite building schemes, what was the call back in Stapes day? Players not property I believe?
Back to top Go down
Grovehill

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Simon Hallett.   Welcome Simon Hallett. - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 18, 2018 3:23 pm

I read DA's comments differently I thought he was making a very thinly disguised attack on Brent's regime taking money out of the football side of the business and saying he expects things to change.

You can't go on using "well, we were in administration x years ago" as an excuse, when that x is nearing double figures.
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Simon Hallett.   Welcome Simon Hallett. - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 18, 2018 5:03 pm

Thing is I understand we has to steady the ship after admin,

But if the previous regime , Had put forward a decent plan for the mankover ,the ice shed etc didn't box us in and he actually invested more then 35 grand and a tenner in the team,

I would have been happy with that,

Long as what hallet does with the land doesn't mean the team suffers then I'm fine with that,
Back to top Go down
#SHITARTIST

#SHITARTIST

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Simon Hallett.   Welcome Simon Hallett. - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 18, 2018 5:24 pm

if Simon Hallet is reading this page . When ya going to bin that prick Chris Webb ?
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Simon Hallett.   Welcome Simon Hallett. - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 18, 2018 5:24 pm

Grovehill wrote:
I read DA's comments differently I thought he was making a very thinly disguised attack on Brent's regime taking money out of the football side of the business and saying he expects things to change.

You can't go on using "well, we were in administration x years ago" as an excuse, when that x is nearing double figures.

Exactly.
Back to top Go down
#SHITARTIST

#SHITARTIST

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Simon Hallett.   Welcome Simon Hallett. - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 18, 2018 5:26 pm

Greenskin wrote:
Grovehill wrote:

Exactly.

Zyph and TTT will

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Simon Hallett.   Welcome Simon Hallett. - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 18, 2018 5:29 pm

Jethro wrote:

But if the previous regime , Had put forward a decent plan for the mankover ,the ice shed etc didn't box us in and he actually invested more then 35 grand and a tenner in the team,

Long as what hallet does with the land doesn't mean the team suffers then I'm fine with that,

I Tend to agree with you,

if Simon gave us a decent stand with decent facilities whether its another mankover or not wouldnt bother me providing whatever is built could be upgraded if the desire is needed in the future then he could build what ever he wants in the carpark providing its not a determent to the club's future.
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Simon Hallett.   Welcome Simon Hallett. - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 18, 2018 5:33 pm

Hallets got a lot of work to do after seven years of ground zero Brent, relegation looks a real possibility with this rabble of league 2 misfits and prem yoof nomarks, the only good news apart from his departure is he never filled hhp with his assorted crapshacks!!! roll on october 31.
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Simon Hallett.   Welcome Simon Hallett. - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 18, 2018 5:45 pm

The shyster will still have 30% shares after Oct 31 Suffers he hasn't gone yet - unfortunately.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Simon Hallett.   Welcome Simon Hallett. - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 18, 2018 5:50 pm

akagreengull wrote:
The shyster will still have 30% shares after Oct 31 Suffers he hasn't gone yet - unfortunately.

true but he wont be able to overrule simon now.

besides brent is probably looking to sell that 30% asap he has done what he came to do make a profit on the carpark.
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Simon Hallett.   Welcome Simon Hallett. - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 18, 2018 5:52 pm

Angry wrote:
Jethro wrote:

I Tend to agree with you,

if Simon gave us a decent stand with decent facilities whether its another mankover or not wouldnt bother me providing whatever is built could be upgraded if the desire is needed in the future then he could build what ever he wants in the carpark providing its not a determent to the club's future.

Exactly if he provides that of course he can make some money on his investment in the club,
As long as he put money into the clubs pocket and didn't asset strip the club.
Thats fair enough
Hopefully with buying back some of the land, whatever he decides to build on it the clubs able to get some income from rent etc,

But for the first time in 7 years with this club at least off the pitch , looking forward to whats gonna happen,
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Simon Hallett.   Welcome Simon Hallett. - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 18, 2018 5:54 pm

Angry wrote:
akagreengull wrote:

besides brent is probably looking to sell that 30% asap he has done what he came to do make a profit on the carpark.

With the circles Simon is in, in the states you would hope he would be able to help move that 30% on to someone who actually wants to invest in the club,
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Simon Hallett.   Welcome Simon Hallett. - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 18, 2018 5:58 pm

akagreengull wrote:
He will be powerless though, no more Dentists takeaways space stations and various other fantasy crap. ps hows the Brent Statue fund comming on? lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Simon Hallett.   Welcome Simon Hallett. - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 18, 2018 6:08 pm

Angry wrote:
akagreengull wrote:

Who says he's "ruling" Hallett. It seems to me they have been both singing from the same hymn sheet, it's just one is prepared to pay the extra money for the mankover, and one isn't.  
It's not as if Hallett and brent's downgrade to the grandstand won't be accepted by PCC, and positioning the ice area next to the life centre was approved years ago, so why the months of delay in handing over control if they're such good bosom buddies. I smell a rat. Wouldn't it be ironic if the 'new regime' want to carry on keeping the grandstand work connected to the HHP land and are trying one on. I bet they do, it's Hallett's best chance to further widen what non- football developments can be built at HHP. Not a cigarette paper between the two owners. It's still all about land uplift.  Feels like a play.
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Simon Hallett.   Welcome Simon Hallett. - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 18, 2018 7:02 pm

I'm more in the Bees camp on this one, still sure Brent will build a ice rink shed crap shack purely to realise the potential from his €1 Pavilions gift.
Back to top Go down
Lord Melbury

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Simon Hallett.   Welcome Simon Hallett. - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 18, 2018 8:50 pm

I don’t think he’ll build anything.
Moving the ice shed will rquire different planning so another long boot of the can down the road then just squat on the pavilions until it closes through lack of investment ( ice rink still using R22 refrigerant as far as I know which was outlawed years ago) & then hope that PCC get desperate to move on with the boulevard & pay him off again.
He’s done very well for himself without laying so much as a brick yet, why start now ?
Plus anyone employing a project manager without the slightest clue in construction was clearly never going to build anything.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Simon Hallett.   Welcome Simon Hallett. - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 18, 2018 9:02 pm

I'm with M'lord on this. Nowt will be built by Sir James.
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Simon Hallett.   Welcome Simon Hallett. - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 18, 2018 10:46 pm

I’m leaning in towards the bees camp with this one
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Simon Hallett.   Welcome Simon Hallett. - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 18, 2018 10:47 pm

Maybe us ATD'rs should have a vote on it - Brent will build his ice shed crapshack yes/no?
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Simon Hallett.   Welcome Simon Hallett. - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 18, 2018 11:09 pm

Got niggerly feeling about all this silent si to remain very much silent & Felwick will carry on very much in the brent model they seemed chummy today in the DB long with a couple of shall we say unscrupulous leg shaggers..I really hope im wrong but usual service as normal pretty much being run long the same lines
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Simon Hallett.   Welcome Simon Hallett. - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 19, 2018 6:25 am

There are now nine directors of PAFC, nine !!. Ten if you include the Halletts as 2 directors.
Almost as big as Del's playing squad. No wonder they need new eating facilities. And in this Executive age, we've all seen directors don't come cheap. LOL  
As to the football, why would Hallett change anything ?
Will brent actually  build the ice arena himself by 2020 with his own pavillion family money ? No.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Simon Hallett.   Welcome Simon Hallett. - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 19, 2018 6:45 am

Brents 30% will be swiftly bought out in November and we'll never see him again at Home Park
Ice Sheds....no chance now
Brent will leave with his fabulous record completely intact as the most incompentant developer in the UK

Before you go Jimmy fancy telling the fanbase more about the staged "contract" signing...... popcorn
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Simon Hallett.   Welcome Simon Hallett. - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 19, 2018 8:58 am

As for will Brent actually build anything luckily it will have less impact on Argyle now with it being moved farther away from Argyle land. Meh.
As for silent Si it's all conjecture, I am glad he's moved Brent on from his reluctant grip on the testicles of the club but the burning question is what are his plans for the rescued car park? Maybe he just wants to protect us from unscrupulous owners like Brent or maybe he has plans for a thirty storey hotel and multiplex? Persoanlly I'm not getting my knickers in a twist yet as before he does anything he will have to show his hand and go through planning. If and when he does I will act accordingly for now he deserves the benefit of the doubt.
It's getting to the stage now though where it would be useful to have a group of fans who could maybe question the owner on behalf of fans and put our minds at rest, sort of like a fans trust.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Simon Hallett.   Welcome Simon Hallett. - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 19, 2018 9:43 am

Indeed Earwig, JB had the club by the balls whilst simultaneously being tea bagged by the faithful.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Simon Hallett.   Welcome Simon Hallett. - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Welcome Simon Hallett.
Page 4 of 14Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 14  Next