HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

City Mascot finally on the front foot

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
argylepaul

argylepaul

City Mascot finally on the front foot Empty
PostSubject: City Mascot finally on the front foot   City Mascot finally on the front foot EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 1:10 pm

THIS Saturday is a red-letter day for Grecian the Lion, as he return to duties following a three month suspension. Exeter City Football club's mascot. is due back on his mad-cap ambassadorial duties after his hiatus for what club officials described at the time, as an 'unfortunate affair'.
The Lion was accused (but later cleared) of trying to set fire to Chaddy, the Oldham Athletic owl mascot, at full time during the Devon club's 6-1 defeat at St James's Park in October. Now in a strange irony, the Lion returns to his beloved club for the visit of those other footballing owls, Sheffield Wednesday.
But, this time, the Lion knows he is in going to get the 'bird' from travelling supporters, after he revealed in a joint Hello interview with current girlfriend Joss Stone, that he was first attracted to her by her bare feet.
The Lion first met the 24 year old , soul singer at a pre-season friendly at St James's in August, which City lost 4-0 to Cricket St Thomas Wildlife Park.
After a couple of months of trying to poke her on Facebook. The 'You Had Me' star agreed to step out with the Lion, and friends say the pair have been inseparable ever since, even holidaying together in Ilfracombe, and cruising down L.A's Sunset Boulevard in the Lion's Mini Metro. But, it's the foot fetish revelation that has tickled the celebrity circuit, and the Lion accepts he's just got to 'Do his mascot stuff' in front of 1,000 plus away fans.
" It will be good to be back. It's a big game for City - our Cup Final, if you will, but I know I have to entertain; look the prat, and take the stick from their fans over the foot thing."

In the current edition of the celebrity gossip mag, the Lion talks about the love between him and Ms Stone, and the allure of her star tattooed trotters. "I couldn't help notice her feet in the tea room at St James's Park, and I think she noticed. Finally when we copped off, she was a bit awkward at first, but she let's me get on with it now. Actually, she always likes me to stroke them with my big paws. It must be the synthetic feel of the material."
But with all love stories, there are things that can never be agreed upon,as Ms Stone admitted to Hello that, although she doesn't mind going out with a football mascot, she draws the line at supporting the struggling League One club.
"Why would I support them for feck sake? I know (singer) Pixie (Lott) feels the same way. I am not being funny, but Exeter are really crap, but I live near there sometimes, and I have a laugh when I go there. But I will say, me and the Lion are very happy, right now, and I am delighted he is back on club duties."

It has been a hectic few months for the Lion. Not only has he fallen in love with a true Devon diva, but, he has also recently been a key witness in the colostomy bag trial involving his close friend and business associate, Noel Edmonds.
81 year old renal patient Cyril Kirtonville is accused of throwing a colostomy bag at the former Swap Shop man at the Royal Devon and Exeter Hospital in December. The jury are due to return a verdict at Exeter Magistrates on Friday. A day later, the Lion will hope the City faithful will hear his roar once more, and City will actually score.
But whether they do or not (and let's face it, it's very unlikely), when it comes to Joss Stone, Grecian the Lion certainly has!
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: City Mascot finally on the front foot   City Mascot finally on the front foot EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 1:18 pm

Started well, in the mane, but went to shit near the end.
Back to top Go down
argylepaul

argylepaul

PostSubject: Re: City Mascot finally on the front foot   City Mascot finally on the front foot EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 1:21 pm

seadog wrote:
Started well, in the mane, but went to shit near the end.

Maybe you could all cub together and send me on a writing course! Razz
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: City Mascot finally on the front foot   City Mascot finally on the front foot EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 1:22 pm

Excellent report AP.

How does the Lion get on with Miss Stone's Rotweiler?

My boss lives in Ashill (quite close to Miss Stone) and one of his Labradors impregnated Miss Stone's Rotweiler.

Any news on Pilgrim Pete's relationship with Dawn French?
Back to top Go down
lawnmowerman

lawnmowerman

PostSubject: Re: City Mascot finally on the front foot   City Mascot finally on the front foot EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 1:26 pm

Petes very happy with dawn according to my mate down the pub lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: City Mascot finally on the front foot   City Mascot finally on the front foot EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 1:29 pm

Where was the lion when the 2 Scousers turned up to kidnap/kill her? Probably lucky for them they didn't bump into him on a dark night in Devon, or was it a case of "The lion sleeps tonight"?
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: City Mascot finally on the front foot   City Mascot finally on the front foot EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 1:31 pm

Greenjock wrote:
Where was the lion when the 2 Scousers turned up to kidnap/kill her? Probably lucky for them they didn't bump into him on a dark night in Devon, or was it a case of "The lion sleeps tonight"?

I think he was out Lion Dancing.
Back to top Go down
argylepaul

argylepaul

PostSubject: Re: City Mascot finally on the front foot   City Mascot finally on the front foot EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 1:32 pm

Chemical Ali wrote:
Excellent report AP.

My boss lives in Ashill (quite close to Miss Stone) and one of his Labradors impregnated Miss Stone's Rotweiler.

Not very good I shouldn't wonder. A faux fur lion suit is like a slipper to any dog, especially one carrying a labrador's litter. The Lion's agent says he is a lover of dogs, so I don't think there will be a problem in that respect.
As for Pilgrim Pete and French; that might explain why she and hilarious comic Lenny Henry ended their 25 year marriage. At least Pete is funny, and is all man, following his abseiling down the Popular side a few years back.
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: City Mascot finally on the front foot   City Mascot finally on the front foot EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 1:35 pm

argylepaul wrote:
Chemical Ali wrote:
Excellent report AP.

Not very good I shouldn't wonder. A faux fur lion suit is like a slipper to any dog, especially one carrying a labrador's litter. The Lion's agent says he is a lover of dogs, so I don't think there will be a problem in that respect.
As for Pilgrim Pete and French; that might explain why she and hilarious comic Lenny Henry ended their 25 year marriage. At least Pete is funny, and is all man, following his abseiling down the Popular side a few years back.

I heard she's always fancied him after seeing his comedy trip in front of the Grimsby fans in 2004.
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: City Mascot finally on the front foot   City Mascot finally on the front foot EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 1:43 pm

Pete's upply of free sweets and throwing them around the bedroom also keeps Miss French happy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: City Mascot finally on the front foot   City Mascot finally on the front foot EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 1:46 pm

I see Premier Inn are changing their advertising strategy and making people aware that Lenny Henry will not be performing his hilarious stand up routines at their establishments. Bookings are up 317%
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: City Mascot finally on the front foot   City Mascot finally on the front foot EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 2:07 pm

argylepaul wrote:
the Lion will hope the City faithful will hear his roar once more, and City will actually score.
But whether they do or not (and let's face it, it's very unlikely), when it comes to Joss Stone, Grecian the Lion certainly has!

I thought it was ok until i got to this bit at the end, it's a bit far fetched innit, do leave off, the greeks scoring !!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: City Mascot finally on the front foot   City Mascot finally on the front foot Empty

Back to top Go down

City Mascot finally on the front foot
Page 1 of 1