Punchdrunk
45 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 37 ... 41  Next
AuthorMessage
nikkk

PASOTI - Page 34 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PASOTI   PASOTI - Page 34 EmptyFri Jan 10, 2020 5:13 pm

Bob Crow wrote:
Take it your not heading up to Carlisle later on like the rest of us if your hitting the vino?

No. Not going to up to Carlisle, but respect to all that are, and have a safe trip.
Back to top Go down
Yea Man

PASOTI - Page 34 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PASOTI   PASOTI - Page 34 EmptyFri Jan 10, 2020 9:00 pm

nikkk wrote:
Bob Crow wrote:
Take it your not heading up to Carlisle later on like the rest of us if your hitting the vino?

No. Not going to up to Carlisle, but respect to all that are, and have a safe trip.

Bleddy part timer Laughing
Back to top Go down
nikkk

PASOTI - Page 34 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PASOTI   PASOTI - Page 34 EmptyFri Jan 10, 2020 9:30 pm

Yea Man wrote:
nikkk wrote:
Bob Crow wrote:

Bleddy part timer Laughing

Yeah I know ..... Part time plastic ! Rolling Eyes Laughing
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PASOTI - Page 34 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PASOTI   PASOTI - Page 34 EmptyTue Jan 14, 2020 2:13 pm

Christ they're rolling out old Dazzy with the multis now. To answer your question Daz they should be open from 11am to 11pm 6 days a week and Sunday lunchtimes.

Somehow I doubt Bob the Builder will bother. The long wet winter evenings must fly by

https://www.pasoti.co.uk/talk/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=110251
Back to top Go down
Punchdrunk

Punchdrunk

PASOTI - Page 34 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PASOTI   PASOTI - Page 34 EmptyWed Jan 15, 2020 6:50 am

Sounds like the members bar is struggling just like we predicted.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PASOTI - Page 34 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PASOTI   PASOTI - Page 34 EmptyWed Jan 15, 2020 7:07 am

Punchdrunk wrote:
Sounds like the members bar is struggling just like we predicted.

Course it is Punchy its a pub in a park in exact same location as Far Post was. Heaving matchdays and dead the other 6. They got on average 28-30 days a year to earn their corn.
Appears Hallett is paying off investors (fair play indeed no question) but doesnt matter who owns or manages the outlet its fooxxxx desolate in Winter and deserted in close season.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PASOTI - Page 34 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PASOTI   PASOTI - Page 34 EmptyWed Jan 15, 2020 9:29 am

I am round that area twice a day, in darkness most evening little activities through out the day
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PASOTI - Page 34 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PASOTI   PASOTI - Page 34 EmptyWed Jan 15, 2020 11:45 am

Tgwu wrote:
I am round that area twice a day, in darkness most evening little activities through out the day

The losses must be colossal if it wasnt for Hallett chipping in. Still if only someone had warned them.
Back to top Go down
Bob Crow

Location : Giving Lee Jameson's private detective the slip and runaround

PASOTI - Page 34 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PASOTI   PASOTI - Page 34 EmptyWed Jan 15, 2020 11:52 am

harvetheslayer wrote:
Tgwu wrote:

The losses must be colossal if it wasnt for Hallett chipping in. Still if only someone had warned them.

Now that the new hot fork in the Mayflower is fully open and the club don't need to rely on the the bar as a corporate area, then how much longer will Hallett keep chucking cash in?
As Harve quite rightly alludes, there needs to be wet sales during full hours atleast 6 days a week.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PASOTI - Page 34 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PASOTI   PASOTI - Page 34 EmptyWed Jan 15, 2020 3:04 pm

Bob Crow wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:
Tgwu wrote:

Now that the new hot fork in the Mayflower is fully open and the club don't need to rely on the the bar as a corporate area, then how much longer will Hallett keep chucking cash in?
As Harve quite rightly alludes, there needs to be wet sales during full hours atleast 6 days a week.

I genuinely believed when it opened it would be open daily bar Sunday, lunchtimes and evenings at least. The Far Post scraped into profit doing just that but christ it was open if only a couple of us were expected to turn up during the weekdays... The difference of course is the mass of monies borrowed to build this GT's shed whereas FP effectively had nothing to repay month by month, with any profit plowed back to the parent club.
Back to top Go down
Punchdrunk

Punchdrunk

PASOTI - Page 34 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PASOTI   PASOTI - Page 34 EmptyWed Jan 15, 2020 3:37 pm

I can see the club getting it far far sooner then expected with the Green Taverners back in their tent with the mullett brothers.

Oh happy days laugh lol!
Back to top Go down
Bob Crow

PASOTI - Page 34 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PASOTI   PASOTI - Page 34 EmptyWed Jan 15, 2020 4:07 pm

Anyone know if you can see all the way to the zoo corner flag from out of the gloryhole in the GT shed?
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PASOTI - Page 34 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PASOTI   PASOTI - Page 34 EmptyWed Jan 15, 2020 4:18 pm

Punchdrunk wrote:
I can see the club getting it far far sooner then expected with the Green Taverners back in their tent with the mullett brothers.

Oh happy days laugh lol!

Punchey they'll never admit the abacus was fooked make no mistake because they're afraid of the I told you so's...... I wouldnt be one of them because I knew from outset the numbers couldnt possibly crunch with the amounts they stated they borrowed and paying the bonkers 5% rates

Pa Hallett will be taking that over before long and the Mullets permanantly terminated..... laugh
Back to top Go down
Bob Crow

PASOTI - Page 34 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PASOTI   PASOTI - Page 34 EmptyWed Jan 15, 2020 4:47 pm

harvetheslayer wrote:
Punchdrunk wrote:

Oh happy days laugh lol!

Punchey they'll never admit the abacus was fooked make no mistake because they're afraid of the I told you so's...... I wouldnt be one of them because I knew from outset the numbers couldnt possibly crunch with the amounts they stated they borrowed and paying the bonkers 5% rates

Pa Hallett will be taking that over before long and the Mullets permanantly terminated..... laugh

The venues first annual accounts and balance sheet should make for interesting reading. If it survives that long, that is.
Back to top Go down
Punchdrunk

Punchdrunk

PASOTI - Page 34 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PASOTI   PASOTI - Page 34 EmptyWed Jan 15, 2020 5:26 pm

harvetheslayer wrote:
Punchdrunk wrote:

Oh happy days laugh lol!

jocolor jocolor jocolor
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PASOTI - Page 34 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PASOTI   PASOTI - Page 34 EmptyWed Jan 15, 2020 5:30 pm

Gotta laugh those punters sat there clearly wanting to be anywhere but there..... laugh
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PASOTI - Page 34 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PASOTI   PASOTI - Page 34 EmptyWed Jan 15, 2020 5:33 pm

harvetheslayer wrote:

Appears Hallett is paying off investors (fair play indeed no question)

harvetheslayer wrote:

I'm calling you out. 100% complete and utter bullshit. As per usual..

Back to top Go down
Bob Crow

PASOTI - Page 34 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PASOTI   PASOTI - Page 34 EmptyWed Jan 15, 2020 5:35 pm

harvetheslayer wrote:
Gotta laugh those punters sat there clearly wanting to be anywhere but there..... laugh

Once you've seen the Cucumber Bros once, well you've seen them.
Never forget stumbling in on their show in the Good Companions pub in Portsmouth a few years ago when Rick had his hand up the ring piece of a green puppet Keith Harris style. Thankfully some young oik lit a flare and the place got evacuated mid show.
Back to top Go down
Bob Crow

PASOTI - Page 34 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PASOTI   PASOTI - Page 34 EmptyWed Jan 15, 2020 5:40 pm

Rickler wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:

harvetheslayer wrote:

I'm calling you out.  100% complete and utter bullshit.  As per usual..

After wet sales the next largest margin in the licence trade is food, which the GT club doesn't sell. I'm struggling to see how a venue that's open on average 3 days per month can survive in its current format.
Back to top Go down
Bob Crow

PASOTI - Page 34 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PASOTI   PASOTI - Page 34 EmptyWed Jan 15, 2020 5:50 pm

So if the build cost was £1.4 million, then it's got to clear £280k a year net profit just to satisfy the repayment to the investors, and that just to get their money back and not taking into account this disputed 5% return. So the place has to make a net profit of close to £5.5k per week.

Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PASOTI - Page 34 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PASOTI   PASOTI - Page 34 EmptyWed Jan 15, 2020 5:58 pm

Bob Crow wrote:
So if the build cost was £1.4 million, then it's got to clear £280k a year net profit just to satisfy the repayment to the investors, and that just to get their money back and not taking into account this disputed 5% return. So the place has to make a net profit of close to £5.5k per week.

The 5% return isn't in dispute, it's in the contract. Whether it's paid or not is to be seen. I am betting it will be.

What is in dispute is whether Hallet is paying off the investors. I call it bullshit. 100%. It's just another figment of Harve's imagination.

Do you believe him? Do you believe this nonsense?
Back to top Go down
Bob Crow

PASOTI - Page 34 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PASOTI   PASOTI - Page 34 EmptyWed Jan 15, 2020 6:12 pm

Rickler wrote:
Bob Crow wrote:

The 5% return isn't in dispute, it's in the contract.  Whether it's paid or not is to be seen.  I am betting it will be.

What is in dispute is whether Hallet is paying off the investors.  I call it bullshit.  100%.  It's just another figment of Harve's imagination.

Do you believe him?  Do you believe this nonsense?

I'd say it's extremely doubtful.
There's every chance though that he's made some kind of monetary contribution to the GT's which has been interpreted by some as such but that's another matter.
Whether SH is or isn't doing this or that for the GTs doesn't detract from the fact that the sums involved in this venture were absolutely pie in the sky from the outset, hence why no banks ever touched it with a barge pole. I understand Mr McGuire's track record with financial institutions isn't exactly triple A either.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PASOTI - Page 34 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PASOTI   PASOTI - Page 34 EmptyThu Jan 16, 2020 3:56 am

Bob Crow wrote:
Rickler wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:

harvetheslayer wrote:

I'm calling you out.  100% complete and utter bullshit.  As per usual..

After wet sales the next largest margin in the licence trade is food, which the GT club doesn't sell. I'm struggling to see how a venue that's open on average 3 days per month can survive in its current format.

Lol such a pity I get to see quotes. Bob remind the oaf will you he's persona non grata. Thanks...
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PASOTI - Page 34 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PASOTI   PASOTI - Page 34 EmptyThu Jan 16, 2020 3:58 am

Bob Crow wrote:
Rickler wrote:
Bob Crow wrote:

The 5% return isn't in dispute, it's in the contract.  Whether it's paid or not is to be seen.  I am betting it will be.

What is in dispute is whether Hallet is paying off the investors.  I call it bullshit.  100%.  It's just another figment of Harve's imagination.

There's every chance though that he's made some kind of monetary contribution to the GT's which has been interpreted by some as such but that's another matter.
Whether SH is or isn't doing this or that for the GTs doesn't detract from the fact that the sums involved in this venture were absolutely pie in the sky from the outset, hence why no banks ever touched it with a barge pole. I understand Mr McGuire's track record with financial institutions isn't exactly triple A either.

Yes and yes.
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PASOTI - Page 34 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PASOTI   PASOTI - Page 34 EmptyThu Jan 16, 2020 4:14 am

harvetheslayer wrote:
Bob Crow wrote:
Rickler wrote:
Bob Crow wrote:

Yes and yes.

Lol.  Actually the answer was:

Bob Crow wrote:

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PASOTI - Page 34 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PASOTI   PASOTI - Page 34 Empty

Back to top Go down

PASOTI
Page 34 of 41Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 37 ... 41  Next