Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic

The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Exeter City give up.....................

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Exeter City give up..................... Empty
PostSubject: exeter fans not happy   Exeter City give up..................... EmptyFri Feb 07, 2014 8:09 pm

Alan Gow (remember him?) has been shown the door tonight in a loan swap with bristol Rovers matt richards and a few tweeters are mad about it. Lord Tisdale as the ambassador for Exeter City what is tyour take on this?
Back to top Go down
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

PostSubject: Exeter City give up.....................   Exeter City give up..................... EmptyFri Feb 07, 2014 8:11 pm

...............and resign themselves to a non league future.

Alan Gow, our most gifted player and leading scorer, loaned to the Gas.

We is fooked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Exeter City give up.....................   Exeter City give up..................... EmptyFri Feb 07, 2014 8:24 pm

sorry eilot richards
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Exeter City give up.....................   Exeter City give up..................... EmptyFri Feb 07, 2014 8:28 pm

Hard to fathom this one, off field problems maybe ? trimming the wage bill so Tisdale can continue to satisfy his addiction to chinos and cravats.  Razz 
Back to top Go down
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

PostSubject: Re: Exeter City give up.....................   Exeter City give up..................... EmptyFri Feb 07, 2014 8:36 pm

It's a total pisser necessitated by Tw@sdale's inability to actually manage men and as I ranted on here some time ago, the exorbitant amount of money being leeched out the club by wankers in suits.

We have had just two pay days since Dec 20th drawing in just over 6,000 punters of whom a fair few would have been ST holders, not a lot when the manager costs the thick end of £4k a week, the second installment of League money was spunked well before we got it.

We are absolutely flat broke and Gow will have been the only player we could move at all not to mention the boy coming in had to be forced to come.

Fooked, fooked, fooked then fooked again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Exeter City give up.....................   Exeter City give up..................... EmptyFri Feb 07, 2014 8:36 pm

LOL

Are you sure it isn't Viv Richards?

You're rubbish at threads Angry
https://www.argyletd.com/t6303-exeter-city-give-up

I'm quite interested about the claim that 'men is suits' have taken money out of the club - City can't make that much surely. How much?
Back to top Go down
Flat_Track_Bully

Flat_Track_Bully

PostSubject: Re: Exeter City give up.....................   Exeter City give up..................... EmptyFri Feb 07, 2014 9:01 pm

Hard to believe that Argyle actually paid cash money for Alan Gow at one point!

Exeter won't be bad enough to go down, and not good enough to challenge for the play offs, so might as well save some money by offloading a high-earner who would probably have to go at the end of the season anyway.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sciencebrainwaves.com/
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

PostSubject: Re: Exeter City give up.....................   Exeter City give up..................... EmptyFri Feb 07, 2014 9:17 pm

Flat_Track_Bully wrote:

Exeter won't be bad enough to go down,

Don't you believe it Bully.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Exeter City give up.....................   Exeter City give up..................... EmptyFri Feb 07, 2014 10:18 pm

hairy j wrote:
LOL

Are you sure it isn't Viv Richards?

You're rubbish at threads Angry
https://www.argyletd.com/t6303-exeter-city-give-up

I'm quite interested about the claim that 'men is suits' have taken money out of the club - City can't make that much surely. How much?

might want to check the times of threads if your going to troll.

Honestly you are nothing without your daddy on here lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Exeter City give up.....................   Exeter City give up..................... EmptyFri Feb 07, 2014 10:20 pm

You troll yourself, you nutbag.

Mods! Merge!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Exeter City give up.....................   Exeter City give up..................... EmptyFri Feb 07, 2014 10:29 pm

hairy j wrote:
You troll yourself, you nutbag.

Mods! Merge!

apology accepted now get back to final fantasy 7 i hear its rather long
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Exeter City give up.....................   Exeter City give up..................... EmptyFri Feb 07, 2014 10:33 pm

I've played it twice. I got a gold Chocobo in my 2nd run and beat all the Weapons. I got a lucky 7 limit break with Cloud to defeat the underwater Weapon. I'd advise, for the final Sepiroth fight to use Knights of The Round summon with mimic materia for the rest of the group.

Zing!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Exeter City give up.....................   Exeter City give up..................... EmptyFri Feb 07, 2014 10:44 pm

[quote="Flat_Track_Bully"]Hard to believe that Argyle actually paid cash money for Alan Gow at one point!

Exeter won't be bad enough to go down, and not good enough to challenge for the play offs, so might as well save some money by offloading a high-earner who would probably have to go at the end of the season anyway.[/quote]

Is it? While you can laugh at Exeter remember we are in a smallest dwarf competition
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Exeter City give up.....................   Exeter City give up..................... EmptyFri Feb 07, 2014 10:45 pm

Lord Tisdale wrote:

We is fooked.

Fair play for coming on here though.  flower 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Exeter City give up.....................   Exeter City give up..................... EmptyFri Feb 07, 2014 10:45 pm

merge mods :O
Back to top Go down
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

PostSubject: Re: Exeter City give up.....................   Exeter City give up..................... EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 10:02 am

Angry wrote:
i hear its rather long

'sfunny, that's what his daddy said.
Back to top Go down
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

PostSubject: Re: Exeter City give up.....................   Exeter City give up..................... EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 10:06 am

Hugh Watt wrote:
Lord Tisdale wrote:

We is fooked.

Fair play for coming on here though.  flower 

Where else can one get to rub keyboards with such a variety of twelve toed f'turds?
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Exeter City give up.....................   Exeter City give up..................... EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 10:09 am

Pasoti? Very Happy 

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  affraid

Now an officially semi retired old fart! bounce
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Exeter City give up.....................   Exeter City give up..................... EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 10:15 am

Angry and Tis threads merged.

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  affraid

Now an officially semi retired old fart! bounce
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Exeter City give up.....................   Exeter City give up..................... EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 10:19 am

You should just have deleted Angry
Spoiler:

Home to Portsmouth today. Will that away end cope? Portsmouth might bring more away fans than home fans. Did City consider swapping ends?
Back to top Go down
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

PostSubject: Re: Exeter City give up.....................   Exeter City give up..................... EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 11:55 am

mouldyoldgoat wrote:
Pasoti? Very Happy 

One wouldn't lower oneself, even were one allowed on there.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Exeter City give up.....................   Exeter City give up..................... EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 11:59 am

hairy j wrote:
You should just have deleted Angry
Spoiler:

Home to Portsmouth today. Will that away end cope? Portsmouth might bring more away fans than home fans. Did City consider swapping ends?

fishing fishing

Mind you i would have prefered it as its clear the sports section of the site is getting ignored for this hence going back to the 2 topic folders of the same crap days lol

Last edited by Angry on Sat Feb 08, 2014 12:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Exeter City give up.....................   Exeter City give up..................... EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 12:05 pm

Flat_Track_Bully wrote:
Hard to believe that Argyle actually paid cash money for Alan Gow at one point!

Exeter won't be bad enough to go down, and not good enough to challenge for the play offs, so might as well save some money by offloading a high-earner who would probably have to go at the end of the season anyway.

he was ok for us scored a good free kick i remember. it was more down to the senile paul sturrocfk and his terrible management style in his 2nd spell for the reason why he left pretty quick. It was the same with other players too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Exeter City give up.....................   Exeter City give up..................... Empty

Back to top Go down

Exeter City give up.....................
Page 1 of 1