Tgwu
sufferedsince 68
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

Summer Sales Begin. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summer Sales Begin.   Summer Sales Begin. - Page 2 EmptyTue May 29, 2018 10:17 pm

tigertony wrote:
Coxside_Green wrote:
PatDunne wrote:
This has been offered on the farm

We’re in a fantastic position on player values. If he goes then I’m sure it’ll be a figure above and beyond his true valuation.

A £300k figure would fund 2 high earners for 12 months or 2 decent players for 18 months.

I’m pretty relaxed with players moving out because of the ability that Adams has of identifying players that he wants.

It’s a self fund squad improvement sale.

He forgets the bit where it's paid in instalments over a number of years to the point it's never heard of again.  Do we still have regular transfer money coming in?
Could the deal insist on ''upfront'' - just wondering?

No.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Summer Sales Begin.   Summer Sales Begin. - Page 2 EmptyWed May 30, 2018 7:08 am

tigertony wrote:
Coxside_Green wrote:
PatDunne wrote:
This has been offered on the farm

We’re in a fantastic position on player values. If he goes then I’m sure it’ll be a figure above and beyond his true valuation.

A £300k figure would fund 2 high earners for 12 months or 2 decent players for 18 months.

I’m pretty relaxed with players moving out because of the ability that Adams has of identifying players that he wants.

It’s a self fund squad improvement sale.

He forgets the bit where it's paid in instalments over a number of years to the point it's never heard of again.  Do we still have regular transfer money coming in?
Could the deal insist on ''upfront'' - just wondering?

Unlikely as football clubs at this level don’t generally have several hundred thou cash sat in the bank waiting to splurge on a lightweight div 3 forward.

Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: Summer Sales Begin.   Summer Sales Begin. - Page 2 EmptyWed May 30, 2018 12:35 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
£300k that works out to twenty No goal Nates.
that’s 7 goals nate if you don’t mind Earweg laugh
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Summer Sales Begin.   Summer Sales Begin. - Page 2 EmptyWed May 30, 2018 2:04 pm

RegGreen wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:

Nah 15k wasn't it?
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: Summer Sales Begin.   Summer Sales Begin. - Page 2 EmptyWed May 30, 2018 3:07 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
RegGreen wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:

Nah 15k wasn't it?
yep
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: Summer Sales Begin.   Summer Sales Begin. - Page 2 EmptyWed May 30, 2018 3:18 pm

RegGreen wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
RegGreen wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:

Nah 15k wasn't it?
yep
it work outs at £2142.85 for each goal he scored
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Summer Sales Begin.   Summer Sales Begin. - Page 2 EmptyWed May 30, 2018 4:45 pm

RegGreen wrote:
RegGreen wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
RegGreen wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:

Nah 15k wasn't it?
yep
it work outs at £2142.85 for each goal he scored

Sorry seems to have misunderstood you there, he did indeed score seven goals. Great value.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Summer Sales Begin.   Summer Sales Begin. - Page 2 EmptyWed May 30, 2018 5:40 pm

Would be surprised if that amount was paid for him, but if it was we wouldn't know about it. So many deals are classed as undisclosed now in the corrupt capatalist world. I expect the corks will be coming off in the shysters house.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Summer Sales Begin.   Summer Sales Begin. - Page 2 EmptyWed May 30, 2018 6:09 pm

akagreengull wrote:
RegGreen wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:
The Farm are spunking themselves stupid over Lameiras, over his valuation and over who is replacing him just a complete bunch of utter roasters

Angry Andy clearly the most deluded of the clinically insane that infest Aviva Central
there off there rockers harve..even if someone would be silly enough to pay 300 large for him none of it would be seen again ffs as for replacements were be lucky to get anyone from whitehawk or North ferriby United thick as shit deluded dimlows

If someone did stump up £300,000 (sounds like agents talk) it would go a long way to putting up Jimmy's ice shed, oh I forgot he is financing it with "family money". ld

Did he say which family, because it sure as hell won’t be coming out of his Halifax Instant Saver account?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Summer Sales Begin.   Summer Sales Begin. - Page 2 EmptyWed May 30, 2018 6:22 pm

I believe he quoted the "family money" thing for the benefit of PCC ears. All to do with convincing them he will be supplying continuous ice, and that he is not linking selling of pavillons real estate/HHP permissions to having the cash to chuck up his ice shed. He never says anything about his personal stuff unless there is a good business reason to do so. Every single word is calculated.
I shall be amazed if there isn't some contrived problem between now and 2020, with a begging bowl routine.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Summer Sales Begin.   Summer Sales Begin. - Page 2 EmptyWed May 30, 2018 7:48 pm

mcfry wrote:
Would be surprised if that amount was paid for him, but if it was we wouldn't know about it. So many deals are classed as undisclosed now in the corrupt capatalist world. I expect the corks will be coming off in the shysters house.

The fifteen k was widely reported by the club as well I think. I'm pretty sure it's the only fee Adams has paid since being with us.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Summer Sales Begin.   Summer Sales Begin. - Page 2 EmptyWed May 30, 2018 7:54 pm

Apologies for the lack of clarity regarding transfer fee. I was questioning the £300000 paper talk fee. Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Summer Sales Begin.   Summer Sales Begin. - Page 2 EmptyWed May 30, 2018 10:35 pm

If he's good enough to play in the champs then the fee would be expected, I'm not sure he is personally.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Summer Sales Begin.   Summer Sales Begin. - Page 2 EmptyWed May 30, 2018 10:43 pm

RegGreen wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:

He scored 5 for Macclesfield, helping them to win the national league and promotion to League 2.

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Summer Sales Begin.   Summer Sales Begin. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Summer Sales Begin.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2