akagreengull
lawnmowerman
36 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Jethro

Jethro

The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 29 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2018 6:30 pm

Hallet has gotta be a better bet then brent.
Back to top Go down
Yea Man

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 29 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2018 6:33 pm

At least Hallett has money to invest, Brent has feck all.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 29 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2018 6:34 pm

You're all falling for it. So, if Brent loses control, you lot will be happy with the same mankover, but a far larger mortgage for the club,no corners, and with the stupid HHP still on the cards. How easily are people fooled.
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 29 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2018 6:40 pm

Yea Man wrote:
At least Hallett has money to invest, Brent has feck all.

not blindly following, but if he takes over will give him a chance, never been against brent making some money but at least follow through with your promises then make your slice back,
Back to top Go down
Yea Man

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 29 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2018 6:41 pm

I'll be happy with a chairman who actually has money to invest in the club.

HHP is Brent's plan not Argyle. I think Hallett will fund the grandstand but the rest of the crap won't happen.
Back to top Go down
Punchdrunk

Punchdrunk

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 29 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2018 6:45 pm

So has anyone leaked the good news to the farmyard animals yet?

laugh laugh

mmw mmw
Back to top Go down
Yea Man

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 29 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2018 6:49 pm

Delar is on ATD screenshot duty 24/7, he'll have seen it don't worry lol!

Hello fake yank piss stain.
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 29 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2018 6:50 pm

beesrus wrote:
You're all falling for it. So, if Brent loses control, you lot will be happy with the same mankover, but a far larger mortgage for the club,no corners, and with the stupid HHP still on the cards. How easily are people fooled.
I ain’t bees I ain’t getting this love for silent si the American investment company guy loads of unanswered questions for my liking and where was this life long fan when we went tits up for starters
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 29 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2018 6:57 pm

Yea Man wrote:
Delar is on ATD screenshot duty 24/7, he'll have seen it don't worry lol!

Hello fake yank piss stain.

laugh dnc
Back to top Go down
PatDunne

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 29 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2018 6:59 pm

I'm sure Tudor would let him shut Pavillions Ice before the shed is built, so Brent can sell another multimillion slice of the pavilions, for the good of the club an all you understand.
Back to top Go down
TJOA

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 29 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2018 7:00 pm

Let's hope it's more than just talk and rumours for once.
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 29 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2018 7:18 pm

TJOA wrote:

Yep, there's been a lot of uneaten popcorn in the recent past....

I always have a healthy scepticism when 'nothing' is announced except 'something I can't actually tell you'.

Why the secrecy?
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 29 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2018 7:28 pm

beesrus wrote:

No ones falling for anything I'll treat Si with the scepticism that I have Brent but this play is being played out, I don't see that any of his can influence or change anything happening at HP to a large degree if at all, that includes you as well. We are all just spectators.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 29 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2018 7:28 pm

Rickler wrote:
TJOA wrote:

I always have a healthy scepticism when 'nothing' is announced except 'something I can't actually tell you'.

Why the secrecy?

I think we can at least agree the mankover is fecked?
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 29 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2018 7:35 pm

Hugh Watt wrote:
Rickler wrote:
TJOA wrote:

Why the secrecy?

I think we can at least agree the mankover is fecked?

We can? Based on what?

Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 29 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2018 9:10 pm

The mankover will happen although obviously delayed, will Brent build his ice shed is fifty fifty I reckon and the rest of the crap won't happen.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 29 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2018 9:22 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
The mankover will happen although obviously delayed, will Brent build his ice shed is fifty fifty I reckon and the rest of the crap won't happen.

Remember what he have done at the pavilion, sold the car park land on for development. This will happen to all of his land grab. HHP, Vet land and the rest of the pavilion land. The only thing he will build is his shed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 29 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2018 9:26 pm

I see the Portuguese deep pan golfer is swaying his piss-pipe of power from lands afar. Geddon, Sam. Don't let the bullies grind you down. Say what you see fella. Oh, and Delarf. Feck off you creepy wack job freakazoid.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 29 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2018 9:53 pm

P.O.I wrote:
I see the Portuguese deep pan golfer is swaying his piss-pipe of power from lands afar. Geddon, Sam. Don't let the bullies grind you down. Say what you see fella. Oh, and Delarf. Feck off you creepy wack job freakazoid.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Desperate acts of a pig losing his AAA pass,

Also Sam if your reading this and get banned from the farm your welcome here, unless your already here that is,

Back to top Go down
Punchdrunk

Punchdrunk

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 29 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2018 10:27 pm

When the inevitable happens and Brent goes pop, his supporters will be on the run. The likes of Ollie etc will be like listed Nazis trying to escape Germany at the end of the second world war.
Back to top Go down
Yea Man

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 29 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2018 11:14 pm

A night off lol!

He can't even keep off the internet when he's on holiday, the man is completely obsessed. I mean you have to be obsessed to actually buy a forum and then call yourself the site owner at every opportunity.

EEN NOOL
SITE OWNER!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 29 EmptySat Jul 07, 2018 12:00 am

Yea Man wrote:
A night off lol!

He can't even keep off the internet when he's on holiday, the man is completely obsessed. I mean you have to be obsessed to actually buy a forum and then call yourself the site owner at every opportunity.

EEN NOOL
SITE OWNER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not a mod tho is he..... laugh laugh laugh laugh
sight owner lol
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 29 EmptySat Jul 07, 2018 1:25 am

The way this shits panning out he may have to cut it short Your days are numbered Nool. Wavey smiley, fingers, lol.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 29 EmptySat Jul 07, 2018 5:58 am

Yea Man wrote:
PlymptonPilgrim wrote:
We may well be seeing the last days of Brent as Chairman. He doesn't have the money to build anything, (or won't spend anything), Hallett does and will, but he will then assume overall control if he ups his stake in the club.

Brent's HHP development is on it's knees before it has started.

Complete and absolute shambles.

Didn't us freaks and weirdos predict this from the start?

Rather than being blinded in the neverending quest to be someone at Home Park and sucking the arse of anyone in authority to try and look good, us freaks and weirdos have once again got it nailed on. Tring was right about Stapes, ATD was right about Brent.

I was right about bent from the outset. Anyone who was 'reluctant' and allowed nool and the postman always knocks twice, the run of HP in return for their cheerleading, just had to be a wrongun. 'Give him the benefit,' my arse !
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 29 EmptySat Jul 07, 2018 7:34 am

Like Tring I was wary of Bent Brent from the off, does anyone remember the first couple of games after he landed on the club, sitting in the Demport in his shirt and jeans I think. I was at one of the games and saw him, soon changed after that rather quickly.
Anyone who calls himself a reluctant bidder after becoming the owner of a football club, has to be a wrong un right? geek
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 29 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Mankover all action Thread.
Page 29 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next