harvetheslayer
Dingle
akagreengull
lawnmowerman
36 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 34 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage

The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 28 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 28 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2018 3:47 pm

I wonder why Hallett isn't prepared to fork out for the drainage, surely its great for Plymouth this new Ice Shed?
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 28 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2018 3:47 pm

Always the drama queen lol.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 28 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2018 3:50 pm

Hugh Watt wrote:
I wonder why Hallett isn't prepared to fork out for the drainage, surely its great for Plymouth this new Ice Shed?

Probably because it dawned on Hallet a long time ago that Brent will never ever build anything. I will be amazed if even the ice rink gets built now.
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 28 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2018 3:50 pm

Hugh Watt wrote:

Maybe he doesn't want to take over a club with its stadium enclosed by the clusterfuck of an ice shed,
Back to top Go down
Yea Man

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 28 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2018 4:00 pm

Maybe because Hallett's only interest is Plymouth Argyle whereas Brent only cares about how much money he can make out of Argyle and he doesn't want to invest if Brent remains the highest stakeholder.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 28 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2018 4:04 pm

Stuart House still clutching at straws on the farm.

Reading the program of works it says preparation and demolition - which has actually started and progressed.

The PoW suggests 'construction' of anything isn't due to start until the 3rd September.

Still on schedule then.

lol! Could be an interesting night on the farm.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 28 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2018 4:06 pm

Until the ice shed is built, his big money in selling the development rights of the rest of the pavilion land will be put back. He did say the ice shed will be finished before the stand. reason given, because it only a shed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 28 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2018 4:09 pm

Maybe he will cram the ice shed into a corner of HHP, therefore fulfilling his obligations to PCC. He can then feck off with whatever profit he makes from Argyle and the Pavilions and stop pretending he is an Argyle fan.
Back to top Go down
Yea Man

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 28 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2018 4:27 pm

Frank Bullitt wrote:
Maybe he will cram the ice shed into a corner of HHP, therefore fulfilling his obligations to PCC. He can then feck off with whatever profit he makes from Argyle and the Pavilions and stop pretending he is an Argyle fan.

Thats if he finds some money to pay for it.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 28 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2018 4:28 pm

Yea Man wrote:
Frank Bullitt wrote:

Thats if he finds some money to pay for it.

That's the crux of it, personally I don't think he has a pot to piss in.
Back to top Go down
Punchdrunk

Punchdrunk

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 28 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2018 4:38 pm

Regardless of what I think of Hallet the very thought of Brent packing up and going washes over me like tidal wave of relief.
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 28 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2018 4:51 pm

Sir Francis Drake wrote:
P.O.I wrote:
Sir Francis Drake wrote:
I'm hearing big shit is going down up HHP way.

Big big shit.

About as big as could possibly be.

We'll see.

Are you going to share?

Nope.

Why should I?

When I have in the past, like with FES going bust, I just got abused for days on end, told to provide links and so on none of which existed.

Then FES went bust and hardly anybody apologised despite exacftly what I said was happening and would happen did happen in due course.

So feck 'em. Let 'em wonder.

Somebody signed a pre contract agreement with a championship club?
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 28 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2018 4:58 pm

Les Miserable wrote:
Sir Francis Drake wrote:
P.O.I wrote:
Sir Francis Drake wrote:
I'm hearing big shit is going down up HHP way.

Big big shit.

About as big as could possibly be.

We'll see.

Are you going to share?

Nope.

Why should I?

When I have in the past, like with FES going bust, I just got abused for days on end, told to provide links and so on none of which existed.

Then FES went bust and hardly anybody apologised despite exacftly what I said was happening and would happen did happen in due course.

So feck 'em. Let 'em wonder.

Somebody signed a pre contract agreement with a championship club?

Correct.

Curtis Nelson.

Many a slip 'twixt cup and lip - and Nelson did leave.

It all went tits up at the other end.
Back to top Go down
http://sicparvismagna.com
PlymptonPilgrim
Admin
PlymptonPilgrim

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 28 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2018 5:09 pm

We may well be seeing the last days of Brent as Chairman. He doesn't have the money to build anything, (or won't spend anything), Hallett does and will, but he will then assume overall control if he ups his stake in the club.

Brent's HHP development is on it's knees before it has started.

Complete and absolute shambles.

Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 28 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2018 5:11 pm

Coming together nicely.
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 28 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2018 5:11 pm

PlymptonPilgrim wrote:
We may well be seeing the last days of Brent as Chairman. He doesn't have the money to build anything, (or won't spend anything), Hallett does and will, but he will then assume overall control if he ups his stake in the club.

Just gonna google edible hats
Back to top Go down
Yea Man

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 28 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2018 5:20 pm

PlymptonPilgrim wrote:

Didn't us freaks and weirdos predict this from the start?

Rather than being blinded in the neverending quest to be someone at Home Park and sucking the arse of anyone in authority to try and look good, us freaks and weirdos have once again got it nailed on. Tring was right about Stapes, ATD was right about Brent.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 28 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2018 5:21 pm

PlymptonPilgrim wrote:

The Fat Controller speaks, nothing to see here move along please.

'It's got until next August, I can't see the rush?'

Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 28 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2018 5:29 pm

Jimmy = Paignton Oldway = Plymouth Oldway cheers cheers cheers  Three sides at our ground all the Divs still creepin, seven years of Brent has'nt stopped me dreaming !! ( that he soon fvcks off) jocolor jocolor jocolor
Back to top Go down
Yea Man

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 28 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2018 5:30 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
PlymptonPilgrim wrote:

This is the moron who said he'd be happy if Argyle stayed a league two team.
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 28 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2018 5:37 pm

People following silent si the American investment company guy blindly just cos people hate brent is just as bad as following Brent two peas in the same pod if he wernt iffy why would he get into bed with Brent in the first place if he wernt iffy ??? Tbh I don’t trust hallett either
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 28 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2018 5:40 pm

Yea Man wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
PlymptonPilgrim wrote:

This is the moron who said he'd be happy if Argyle stayed a league two team.

he's not a proper fan tho, supports utd and has how many posts on exeweb ?
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 28 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2018 6:06 pm

RegGreen wrote:
People following silent si the American investment company guy blindly just cos people hate brent is just as bad as following Brent two peas in the same pod if he wernt iffy why would he get into bed with Brent in the first place if he wernt iffy ??? Tbh I don’t trust hallett either

Hallets an unknown quantity but if we get rid of Brent it will be a massive result. Si can then be judged on what he does unlike Brent who does feck all.
Back to top Go down
PlymptonPilgrim
Admin
PlymptonPilgrim

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 28 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2018 6:09 pm

RegGreen wrote:

I'm not yet totally convinced by Hallett, but he's more of a fan than Brent is, or ever was.

Brent has been on a land grab, nothing more. At least Hallett has put the money up for the makeover, now he may be upping that.
Back to top Go down
Dingle

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 28 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2018 6:25 pm

At least Hallett seems to be a successful businessman. Brent pocketed a huge amount by bailing out of the banking industry when he did, but everything he's touched since has been an unmitigated disaster.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 28 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Mankover all action Thread.
Page 28 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 34 ... 40  Next