Tringreen
Chemical Ali
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
LondonGreen

LondonGreen

current form - stay up or go down?  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: current form - stay up or go down?    current form - stay up or go down?  - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 8:40 am

Peggy wrote:
Tringreen wrote:
Trust in Stapes Tringy ! I'll never hear a bad word said about that man pig FFS !

Have you got a quick key for that, Tring, or do you have to type it out every time?

Just wondering, like Cool

I'm envisaging a 'Trust in Stapes' t-shirt for Tringy. Anyone care to chip in for it? I'm sure he will love it lol!
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: current form - stay up or go down?    current form - stay up or go down?  - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 9:25 am

I hope we do not slip out of the league and I think that we will just stay up, last match job.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: current form - stay up or go down?    current form - stay up or go down?  - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 9:49 am

LondonGreen wrote:
Peggy wrote:
Tringreen wrote:
Trust in Stapes Tringy ! I'll never hear a bad word said about that man pig FFS !

Have you got a quick key for that, Tring, or do you have to type it out every time?

I'm envisaging a 'Trust in Stapes' t-shirt for Tringy. Anyone care to chip in for it? I'm sure he will love it lol!

It's why they banned me lol! I kept on and on and on but they wouldn't listen ! lol!

Last edited by Tringreen on Mon Feb 06, 2012 10:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

PostSubject: Re: current form - stay up or go down?    current form - stay up or go down?  - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 10:17 am

Block4Green wrote:
It is a hard one imo, the 80 minutes says we will go down, and the last 10 minutes says we will stay up.

I couldn't care less if we carry on scoring late goals to claim points, in our last 3 home matches we have scored in the last few minutes to get points out of the games, last minute Walton penalty to win against Burton, last minute overhead kick from Blanchard to draw with Crawley, and a last two minute goal from Macdonald to give us a point against Southend.

Those games are no easy games, before them, if you told me would would not lose a single one of them I would have laughed at you. It's just a shame our away form doesn't look so good, with just 1 point from a possible 9 on the road, hopefully that can change against Macclesfield.

If we can continue our very good home form, then I think we will stay up, a few away wins would most certainly help us with that though. Back to back results will be so important for a teams moral, we have two winnable games coming up, Macclesfield and Barnet.

Plenty of time left, but really need to be consistant

COYG,

I don't really understand the phrase "winnable games",surely any game should be winnable at professional football level? Reeks of negativity IMHO.It always makes me laugh to see people like Hansen and J Redknapp being paid lots of money partially to look at the fixture lists of the top teams and assume that 3 points are automatically assigned due to the fact that a particular team is lower in the table.I remember a few years ago Argyle developed a very nice habit of winning at the grounds of the eventual champions in their division-Wigan [twice] and Wolves spring to mind as a couple of examples.The old cliche of taking each game as it comes is a cliche because it's true and Argyle need to concentrate hard on winning at Macclesfield first and foremost,nothing else.All games are winnable.And loseable.Without exception.
Back to top Go down
LondonGreen

LondonGreen

PostSubject: Re: current form - stay up or go down?    current form - stay up or go down?  - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 10:17 am

Tringreen wrote:
LondonGreen wrote:
Peggy wrote:
Tringreen wrote:

It's why thet banned me lol! I kept on and on and on but they wouldn't listen ! lol!

We all know Tringy...you tell us often enough Wink lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: current form - stay up or go down?    current form - stay up or go down?  - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 10:45 am

Tringreen wrote:
LondonGreen wrote:
Peggy wrote:
Tringreen wrote:

It's why they banned me lol! I kept on and on and on but they wouldn't listen ! lol!

No we all heard you all right, it's just like what Bob Dylan said to Joan Baez when she asked him why he wasn't more of an activist, he replied, "you think that you can change the world, I know you can't". clown
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: current form - stay up or go down?    current form - stay up or go down?  - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 10:54 am

You certainly can't change Avivas. They still don't understand.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: current form - stay up or go down?    current form - stay up or go down?  - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 12:35 pm

Anyway, stay up or go down? Who knows, it's on a knife edge, keep everyone fit and stop players getting sent off and we will scrape it, or we will go down 1 point from safety, I wouldn't like to put money on it yet.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: current form - stay up or go down?    current form - stay up or go down?  - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 12:48 pm

I think that with the current team and management we will be very lucky to survive in league two come the end of the season.
If we get some momentum going in the next couple of games to give the players some confidence then we might just do it,
I really hope we are not but I think we are down
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: current form - stay up or go down?    current form - stay up or go down?  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

current form - stay up or go down?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2