Tgwu
Les Miserable
28 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Jethro

Jethro

Taylor injury - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taylor injury   Taylor injury - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 30, 2018 8:00 pm

Sir Francis Drake wrote:
beesrus wrote:
We could have been a phoenix club, and had 4, maybe more promotions by now, tittles, cups  and all sorts, and be exactly where we are now, and ALL without Brent and the superfans. The locals could have been paid back by the club, along with the St John Ambulance, instead of continuing debt to Todd and Gardner, and the FA would not have controlled every last nuance of our rehabilitation. The purity would have been beguiling. Instead we have division, rancour, property speculation, asset stripping, park stealing and continuous ice, for all the good that will do any of us.

This.

Good Post Thumbs Thumbs Thumbs
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Taylor injury   Taylor injury - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 30, 2018 9:02 pm

beesrus wrote:
We could have been a phoenix club, and had 4, maybe more promotions by now, tittles, cups  and all sorts, and be exactly where we are now, and ALL without Brent and the superfans. The locals could have been paid back by the club, along with the St John Ambulance, instead of continuing debt to Todd and Gardner, and the FA would not have controlled every last nuance of our rehabilitation. The purity would have been beguiling. Instead we have division, rancour, property speculation, asset stripping, park stealing and continuous ice, for all the good that will do any of us.

A contemplative post Bees, makes one ruminate on the prospect of a further seven years of Brent bollox. geek
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: Taylor injury   Taylor injury - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 30, 2018 9:16 pm

Agreed - we would certainly be in far better shape now as a brent free phoenix club. Eventually we would have made it back to the football league. What we have now stinks. Not been to one single match this season because of the toxic brent.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Taylor injury   Taylor injury - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 30, 2018 9:30 pm

sufferedsince 68 wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
HC Green loves a bit of posh leg shagging,

The last 4 years we’ve had:
Play off semi final
Play off final
Promotion
This year, play off contenders or better.

Probably the most consistent period of a winning team in my 40 odd years of supporting Argyle.

If you ignore the Luggy years then that would be true. He's a proper Tony innit.
What HC Poshlegshagger fails to mention in common with others who suffer from terminal Twatness, was that all this Glory was achieved in the Basement where Brent kept the club for six miserable seasons.

This.

When your starting point is bottom of the league with possibly the worst manager in recent football league history, a collection of non league standard players most of which have never been heard of since and without a pot to piss in, is it any wonder a club of our size eventually pulled its finger.

the Everton supporting fuckwit conveniently only goes back 4 years so doesn’t mention the two first round FA CUP exits to non league opposition or finishing 4th bottom of the entire football league 2 years on the spin.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Taylor injury   Taylor injury - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 30, 2018 9:36 pm

Just thought I’d have a read of this thread and wondered how brave some of the keyboard warriors would be with their personal abuse if it was a face to face debate?
Meanwhile I’m on tenterhooks waiting for the latest stunning update from the 68er.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Taylor injury   Taylor injury - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 30, 2018 9:42 pm

Graiser wrote:
Just thought I’d have a read of this thread and wondered how brave some of the keyboard warriors would be with their personal abuse if it was a face to face debate?
Meanwhile I’m on tenterhooks waiting for the latest stunning update from the 68er.

Why?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Taylor injury   Taylor injury - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 30, 2018 9:44 pm

Graiser wrote:

It would make no difference whatsoever. If anything I would be more forthright and pin specifics on the perpetrators for all the good it would do. Hope that clears that one up. So, what brave comments are we talking about here ?

By the way, another two privatised trains late by over 20 minutes in the last fortnight, and I've only used three. Private Rail..... we're getting there .... or maybe we're not.
The buses are far far more reliable, and free for some folk.

Last edited by beesrus on Mon Apr 30, 2018 9:51 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
PlymptonPilgrim
Admin
PlymptonPilgrim

PostSubject: Re: Taylor injury   Taylor injury - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 30, 2018 9:49 pm

Graiser wrote:

That sounds a lot like a comment a site owner somewhere would make.

The whole point of a fans forum is to state opinions that you wouldn't normally get the chance to make face to face.

I think many of the posters on this forum would not be backward in coming forward should they ever have the chance to tell Mr Brent exactly what they thought of his ownership of the club.
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

PostSubject: Re: Taylor injury   Taylor injury - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 30, 2018 10:05 pm

beesrus wrote:
Graiser wrote:

It would make no difference whatsoever. If anything I would be more forthright and pin specifics on the perpetrators for all the good it would do. Hope that clears that one up. So, what brave comments are we talking about here ?

By the way, another two privatised trains late by over 20 minutes in the last fortnight, and I've only used three. Private Rail..... we're getting there .... or maybe we're not.
The buses are far far more reliable, and free for some folk.

lol! Now it really is rose coloured spectacles time if the BR era is held up as a yardstick of punctuality. I come from a railway family and the letters that my father used to receive addressed to British Fail and British Snail were indicative that not all was cheese and kisses in those days and indeed my own experience of commuting on the Tamar valley to Plymouth and environs did not always guarantee an on time start to the working day. The privatised railway certainly isn't perfect by any means but they have unquestionably put far more people back on the trains in comparison to BR.

Anyway, back on track [as it were]-apparently Ness is out for the season as well.
Back to top Go down
Punchdrunk

Punchdrunk

PostSubject: Re: Taylor injury   Taylor injury - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 30, 2018 10:32 pm

PlymptonPilgrim wrote:
Graiser wrote:

The whole point of a fans forum is to state opinions that you wouldn't normally get the chance to make face to face.

I think many of the posters on this forum would not be backward in coming forward should they ever have the chance to tell Mr Brent exactly what they thought of his ownership of the club.

Ha face to face and all that nonsence.

Had it again on Saturday when another Brent lover failed to pitch up after claiming I wouldnt say what I say on here (or in this case freechat).

Back to top Go down
tigertony

tigertony

PostSubject: Re: Taylor injury   Taylor injury - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 30, 2018 11:09 pm

P.O.I wrote:
tigertony wrote:
Hugh Watt wrote:
tigertony wrote:
Hugh Watt wrote:
Freathy wrote:
Any bets on where he's gone?  I reckon Pompey

BRENT OUT NOW

Probably a more ambitious club willing to pay more money than Argo despite significantly lower crowds.

I’m thinking Fleetwood, or Scunthorpe
Good half-a-story!  Laughing Tell the whole story about Fleetwood and the fact that their owner has ''given'' the club money which is the only way it can be used for wages etc. So the ''ambitious'' claim is crap!! Oh .. and I see we are actually higher in the league than ''ambitious Fleetwood!! party animal

You really are stupid aren’t you
Yep! Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  It does seem that you can't handle common sense replies to your educated posts. laugh

Why are you so feckin anal about 'educated' posts, grammar, spelling and getting your cock out and swinging it around when you 'think' you've won an argument?

Every one makes spelling and grammar mistakes. It's a footy forum, not a feckin PHD 2.2 10'000 word dissertation on Theoretical Physics with Applied Mathematics, FFS.

Check your speling!! Laughing
Back to top Go down
tigertony

tigertony

PostSubject: Re: Taylor injury   Taylor injury - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 30, 2018 11:13 pm

PlymptonPilgrim wrote:
Graiser wrote:

Absolutely! The thoughts put forward would be both positive and negative. Bring it on!
Back to top Go down
PatDunne

PostSubject: Re: Taylor injury   Taylor injury - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 30, 2018 11:21 pm

I have honour, I'd be very happy to call a twat a twat face to face if our paths ever crossed.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Taylor injury   Taylor injury - Page 5 EmptyTue May 01, 2018 12:11 am

Me too. lol!
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: Taylor injury   Taylor injury - Page 5 EmptyTue May 01, 2018 12:40 am

Sir Francis Drake wrote:
beesrus wrote:

This.
That
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: Taylor injury   Taylor injury - Page 5 EmptyTue May 01, 2018 6:41 am

I would suggest that we make a concerted effort as a group to attend a fans forum. I know SFD attended one I saw on video but clearly these forums are attended in the main by pro brent arse lickers.
I have no problem with coming out with anything as most know but even I'd be reticent if I was the only voice in the room with Nools morons dotted all around

Perhaps Graiser could join us for a balanced view
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Taylor injury   Taylor injury - Page 5 EmptyTue May 01, 2018 8:33 am

tigertony wrote:
P.O.I wrote:
tigertony wrote:
Hugh Watt wrote:
tigertony wrote:
Hugh Watt wrote:
Freathy wrote:

BRENT OUT NOW

Probably a more ambitious club willing to pay more money than Argo despite significantly lower crowds.

Good half-a-story!  Laughing Tell the whole story about Fleetwood and the fact that their owner has ''given'' the club money which is the only way it can be used for wages etc. So the ''ambitious'' claim is crap!! Oh .. and I see we are actually higher in the league than ''ambitious Fleetwood!! party animal

Yep! Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  It does seem that you can't handle common sense replies to your educated posts. laugh

Why are you so feckin anal about 'educated' posts, grammar, spelling and getting your cock out and swinging it around when you 'think' you've won an argument?

Every one makes spelling and grammar mistakes. It's a footy forum, not a feckin PHD 2.2 10'000 word dissertation on Theoretical Physics with Applied Mathematics, FFS.

Your facetious responses are becoming increasingly piteous and despairing triple T, no doubt you are already consulting your online spell checker to try and offer another pathetic retort, I didn't need to.
knob
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Taylor injury   Taylor injury - Page 5 EmptyTue May 01, 2018 9:26 am

tigertony wrote:
P.O.I wrote:
tigertony wrote:
Hugh Watt wrote:
tigertony wrote:
Hugh Watt wrote:
Freathy wrote:

BRENT OUT NOW

TT you are getting on a number of peoples tits not just your usual targets.
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Taylor injury   Taylor injury - Page 5 EmptyTue May 01, 2018 10:37 am

harvetheslayer wrote:
I would suggest that we make a concerted effort as a group to attend a fans forum. I know SFD attended one I saw on video but clearly these forums are attended in the main by pro brent arse lickers.
I have no problem with coming out with anything as most know but even I'd be reticent if I was the only voice in the room with Nools morons dotted all around

Its Nool and the morons that put me off personally doing anything, Don't fancy getting attacked and or banned from Home park, for not singing from the same hymn sheet as the pro arselickers
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: Taylor injury   Taylor injury - Page 5 EmptyTue May 01, 2018 2:25 pm

Jethro wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:

Its Nool and the morons that put me off personally doing anything, Don't fancy getting attacked and or banned from Home park, for not singing from the same hymn sheet as the pro arselickers
im up for it harve
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Taylor injury   Taylor injury - Page 5 EmptyTue May 01, 2018 6:11 pm

Graiser wrote:
Yay from behind his Keyboard Graiser/Gaffer /twattwin. tells the world he's well hard, you only use this Forum to slag off posters who dont agree with your happy clappy veiw of Brent, please feel free to fvck off on another well earned flounce at anytime you wont be missed.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Taylor injury   Taylor injury - Page 5 EmptyWed May 02, 2018 12:00 am

If you said that to his face he'd call you out to duel by slapping you across the face with a microwaved bacon baguette bought from the continental style buffet for £7.95. Youm skatin on thin ice bhey.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Taylor injury   Taylor injury - Page 5 EmptyWed May 02, 2018 8:28 am

Big bad Trumpy makes me larf with his face to face debating skills. He just agrees with everything you say and then pops off and does the polar opposite.
Back to top Go down
tigertony

tigertony

PostSubject: Re: Taylor injury   Taylor injury - Page 5 EmptyFri May 04, 2018 10:54 pm

sufferedsince 68 wrote:
Graiser wrote:
Yay from behind his Keyboard Graiser/Gaffer /twattwin. tells the world he's well hard, you only use this Forum to slag off posters who dont agree with your happy clappy veiw of Brent, please feel free to fvck off on another well earned flounce at anytime you wont be missed.
Thing is though Suffs is that Keyboard Graiser/Gaffer /twattwin(is that me? Laughing ) have never mentioned a 'happy clappy veiw of Brent' but offered a simple view of the situation. Perhaps it's too simple for you? Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Taylor injury   Taylor injury - Page 5 EmptySat May 05, 2018 7:26 am

PlymptonPilgrim wrote:
Graiser wrote:

My exact first thought. Oh, and for the record, I'd say what I have to say to anyone's face. I don't give a feck who they are.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Taylor injury   Taylor injury - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Taylor injury
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next