Argyle Talk Democratic

The ONLY Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans
 
HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 Taylor injury

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Taylor injury   Sun Apr 29, 2018 8:28 am

Les Miserable wrote:
Turning an ankle appears to be the new cruciate,  adios Ryan.

As a recent member of the ankle injury club, 'tis a bugger.

Back to top Go down
Hugh Watt



Posts : 4673
Join date : 2012-01-08
Location : Over there....

PostSubject: Re: Taylor injury   Sun Apr 29, 2018 10:41 am

tigertony wrote:
Hugh Watt wrote:
Freathy wrote:
Any bets on where he's gone?  I reckon Pompey

BRENT OUT NOW

Probably a more ambitious club willing to pay more money than Argo despite significantly lower crowds.

I’m thinking Fleetwood, or Scunthorpe
Good half-a-story!  Laughing Tell the whole story about Fleetwood and the fact that their owner has ''given'' the club money which is the only way it can be used for wages etc. So the ''ambitious'' claim is crap!! Oh .. and I see we are actually higher in the league than ''ambitious Fleetwood!! party animal

You really are stupid aren’t you
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

avatar

Posts : 4217
Join date : 2014-06-01
Location : Mini Stand.

PostSubject: Re: Taylor injury   Sun Apr 29, 2018 2:19 pm

tigertony wrote:
Hugh Watt wrote:
Freathy wrote:
Any bets on where he's gone?  I reckon Pompey

BRENT OUT NOW

Probably a more ambitious club willing to pay more money than Argo despite significantly lower crowds.

I’m thinking Fleetwood, or Scunthorpe
Good half-a-story!  Laughing Tell the whole story about Fleetwood and the fact that their owner has ''given'' the club money which is the only way it can be used for wages etc. So the ''ambitious'' claim is crap!! Oh .. and I see we are actually higher in the league than ''ambitious Fleetwood!! party animal
Thought you and your fellow twat Graiser/Gaffer,were claiming Toums left for Family reasons not Money?
Back to top Go down
tigertony

avatar

Posts : 2278
Join date : 2012-01-05

PostSubject: Re: Taylor injury   Sun Apr 29, 2018 11:30 pm

Hugh Watt wrote:
tigertony wrote:
Hugh Watt wrote:
Freathy wrote:
Any bets on where he's gone?  I reckon Pompey

BRENT OUT NOW

Probably a more ambitious club willing to pay more money than Argo despite significantly lower crowds.

I’m thinking Fleetwood, or Scunthorpe
Good half-a-story!  Laughing Tell the whole story about Fleetwood and the fact that their owner has ''given'' the club money which is the only way it can be used for wages etc. So the ''ambitious'' claim is crap!! Oh .. and I see we are actually higher in the league than ''ambitious Fleetwood!! party animal

You really are stupid aren’t you
Yep! Laughing Laughing Laughing It does seem that you can't handle common sense replies to your educated posts. laugh
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
avatar

Posts : 3972
Join date : 2012-01-12
Age : 62
Location : Mutant Abbot

PostSubject: Re: Taylor injury   Mon Apr 30, 2018 7:37 am

Out for next two games as we thought.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
P.O.I
Admin
avatar

Posts : 590
Join date : 2017-11-04
Age : 92
Location : Kingdom Of The Kuntasaurus

PostSubject: Re: Taylor injury   Mon Apr 30, 2018 7:39 am

tigertony wrote:
Hugh Watt wrote:
tigertony wrote:
Hugh Watt wrote:
Freathy wrote:
Any bets on where he's gone?  I reckon Pompey

BRENT OUT NOW

Probably a more ambitious club willing to pay more money than Argo despite significantly lower crowds.

I’m thinking Fleetwood, or Scunthorpe
Good half-a-story!  Laughing Tell the whole story about Fleetwood and the fact that their owner has ''given'' the club money which is the only way it can be used for wages etc. So the ''ambitious'' claim is crap!! Oh .. and I see we are actually higher in the league than ''ambitious Fleetwood!! party animal

You really are stupid aren’t you
Yep! Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  It does seem that you can't handle common sense replies to your educated posts. laugh

Why are you so feckin anal about 'educated' posts, grammar, spelling and getting your cock out and swinging it around when you 'think' you've won an argument?

Every one makes spelling and grammar mistakes. It's a footy forum, not a feckin PHD 2.2 10'000 word dissertation on Theoretical Physics with Applied Mathematics, FFS.

_______________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
avatar

Posts : 3972
Join date : 2012-01-12
Age : 62
Location : Mutant Abbot

PostSubject: Re: Taylor injury   Mon Apr 30, 2018 8:09 am

'Argyle picked up 46 points in the 21 league games in which Taylor started this season.
That compares to a total of 22 points from 23 matches when he has not been in the side.'

Read on triple T it's all in the link above.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain



Posts : 2549
Join date : 2017-09-09

PostSubject: Re: Taylor injury   Mon Apr 30, 2018 9:21 am

akagreengull wrote:
Out for next two games as we thought.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I'm pretty sure that DA confirmed him out for playoffs as well on the radio in Saturday.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

avatar

Posts : 3194
Join date : 2015-04-02
Age : 58
Location : Behind you Jameson....

PostSubject: Re: Taylor injury   Mon Apr 30, 2018 9:51 am

Earwegoagain wrote:
akagreengull wrote:
Out for next two games as we thought.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I'm pretty sure that DA confirmed him out for playoffs as well on the radio in Saturday.

Thats whats written in the link.
Back to top Go down
beesrus

avatar

Posts : 2559
Join date : 2016-11-23

PostSubject: Re: Taylor injury   Mon Apr 30, 2018 10:02 am

I expect the erald are saving the "out for the play offs" headline for another day, should the  unlikely happen now. They do so love to drip feed news a click at a time, so much so it's no longer news.

I think this controversial thread should be renamed the Taylor Inquiry. Not quite the Bay of Pigs, but there are a few dotted around. Who would have thought such a simple thing as an injury could have split the fanbase yet again.
Back to top Go down
Hugh Watt



Posts : 4673
Join date : 2012-01-08
Location : Over there....

PostSubject: Re: Taylor injury   Mon Apr 30, 2018 10:23 am

tigertony wrote:
Hugh Watt wrote:
tigertony wrote:
Hugh Watt wrote:
Freathy wrote:
Any bets on where he's gone?  I reckon Pompey

BRENT OUT NOW

Probably a more ambitious club willing to pay more money than Argo despite significantly lower crowds.

I’m thinking Fleetwood, or Scunthorpe
Good half-a-story!  Laughing Tell the whole story about Fleetwood and the fact that their owner has ''given'' the club money which is the only way it can be used for wages etc. So the ''ambitious'' claim is crap!! Oh .. and I see we are actually higher in the league than ''ambitious Fleetwood!! party animal

You really are stupid aren’t you
Yep! Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  It does seem that you can't handle common sense replies to your educated posts. laugh

No, I can't handle dealing with ignorant trolling Dimlows like yourself, but here goes.

Surely "giving" or as anyone else less stupid than you would term it, "investing" money into the club they own, is showing ambition?

Do you not see the blatant hole in your argument? scratch
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
avatar

Posts : 3972
Join date : 2012-01-12
Age : 62
Location : Mutant Abbot

PostSubject: Re: Taylor injury   Mon Apr 30, 2018 10:25 am

The likely scenario of failing to get in the unplanned playoffs will be put down to the Taylor injury no doubt by the eternally grateful, forgetting about of course the disastrous January window and subsequent lack of investment in the playing squad by Lord Akkeron of Argo and his assorted clowns.
Viva Aviva cheers
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain



Posts : 2549
Join date : 2017-09-09

PostSubject: Re: Taylor injury   Mon Apr 30, 2018 11:38 am

akagreengull wrote:
The likely scenario of failing to get in the unplanned playoffs will be put down to the Taylor injury no doubt by the eternally grateful, forgetting about of course the disastrous January window and subsequent lack of investment in the playing squad by Lord Akkeron of Argo and his assorted clowns.
Viva Aviva cheers

Wrong, back of the class, we will miss the playoffs due to Del bheys stubbornness in ignoring JBSOTIs cries to play Bradley as a froward thus bringing the best out of Grant.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain



Posts : 2549
Join date : 2017-09-09

PostSubject: Re: Taylor injury   Mon Apr 30, 2018 11:47 am

HC Green loves a bit of posh leg shagging,

The last 4 years we’ve had:
Play off semi final
Play off final
Promotion
This year, play off contenders or better.

Probably the most consistent period of a winning team in my 40 odd years of supporting Argyle.

If you ignore the Luggy years then that would be true. He's a proper Tony innit.
Back to top Go down
Jethro

avatar

Posts : 3322
Join date : 2013-01-03
Age : 28
Location : Dorset

PostSubject: Re: Taylor injury   Mon Apr 30, 2018 12:54 pm

Taylor is out of contract at Argyle this summer and Adams admitted: “We need to talk about that.”


Asked whether any discussions had taken place yet with the striker, Adams replied: “I’m not going to go into that today.”

Says it all chief executive feckin off so doubt anyone's been offered contracts.

How village this club is
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali



Posts : 6723
Join date : 2011-05-10
Age : 41
Location : Plymouth

PostSubject: Re: Taylor injury   Mon Apr 30, 2018 12:58 pm

What odds in Taylor signing for Bristol Rovers?

He was limping around on the lap of hour though.
Back to top Go down
Jethro

avatar

Posts : 3322
Join date : 2013-01-03
Age : 28
Location : Dorset

PostSubject: Re: Taylor injury   Mon Apr 30, 2018 2:24 pm

Chemical Ali wrote:
What odds in Taylor signing for Bristol Rovers?

He was limping around on the lap of hour though.

We must be the only club to leave signing of contracts so late, so I wouldn't blame Taylor and others leaving,

Question is Did Luke tell the club he didn't want to resign or Did DA tell him he wasn't needed,


If its the latter that begs the question why haven't they offered taylor a new deal.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain



Posts : 2549
Join date : 2017-09-09

PostSubject: Re: Taylor injury   Mon Apr 30, 2018 2:47 pm

Probably leave contracts until August that's the usual scenario.
Back to top Go down
Hugh Watt



Posts : 4673
Join date : 2012-01-08
Location : Over there....

PostSubject: Re: Taylor injury   Mon Apr 30, 2018 3:00 pm

Jethro wrote:
Chemical Ali wrote:
What odds in Taylor signing for Bristol Rovers?

He was limping around on the lap of hour though.

We must be the only club to leave signing of contracts so late, so I wouldn't blame Taylor and others leaving,

Question is Did Luke tell the club he didn't want to resign or Did DA tell him he wasn't needed,


If its the latter that begs the question why haven't they offered taylor a new deal.

Wasn't needed.
Back to top Go down
Charlie Wood

avatar

Posts : 2626
Join date : 2011-06-23
Age : 64
Location : Britannia Bay South Africa

PostSubject: Re: Taylor injury   Mon Apr 30, 2018 3:44 pm

It's an absolute racing certainty that Argyle's close season will be an complete shambles characterized by last minute panic signings, just like every other year.
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
avatar

Posts : 3972
Join date : 2012-01-12
Age : 62
Location : Mutant Abbot

PostSubject: Re: Taylor injury   Mon Apr 30, 2018 4:33 pm

Charlie Wood wrote:
It's an absolute racing certainty that Argyle's close season will be an complete shambles characterized by last minute panic signings, just like every other year.

I wonder why? Question
Back to top Go down
Jethro

avatar

Posts : 3322
Join date : 2013-01-03
Age : 28
Location : Dorset

PostSubject: Re: Taylor injury   Mon Apr 30, 2018 4:44 pm

Hugh Watt wrote:
Jethro wrote:
Chemical Ali wrote:
What odds in Taylor signing for Bristol Rovers?

He was limping around on the lap of hour though.

We must be the only club to leave signing of contracts so late, so I wouldn't blame Taylor and others leaving,

Question is Did Luke tell the club he didn't want to resign or Did DA tell him he wasn't needed,


If its the latter that begs the question why haven't they offered taylor a new deal.

Wasn't needed.

Then in theory that means that DA is looking at the squad and possibly offer contracts to those they want to stay and those in LMs case they don't need
Why hasn't this happened with Taylor,
Has to be one of a few things The Starnes situation, hes been offered a better deal elsewhere and has told DA he doesn't want to resign,

or the simple one its gonna be the normal summer feck up our transfer windows always are,
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

avatar

Posts : 4217
Join date : 2014-06-01
Location : Mini Stand.

PostSubject: Re: Taylor injury   Mon Apr 30, 2018 5:52 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
HC Green loves a bit of posh leg shagging,

The last 4 years we’ve had:
Play off semi final
Play off final
Promotion
This year, play off contenders or better.

Probably the most consistent period of a winning team in my 40 odd years of supporting Argyle.

If you ignore the Luggy years then that would be true. He's a proper Tony innit.
What HC Poshlegshagger fails to mention in common with others who suffer from terminal Twatness, was that all this Glory was achieved in the Basement where Brent kept the club for six miserable seasons.
Back to top Go down
beesrus

avatar

Posts : 2559
Join date : 2016-11-23

PostSubject: Re: Taylor injury   Mon Apr 30, 2018 7:01 pm

We could have been a phoenix club, and had 4, maybe more promotions by now, tittles, cups  and all sorts, and be exactly where we are now, and ALL without Brent and the superfans. The locals could have been paid back by the club, along with the St John Ambulance, instead of continuing debt to Todd and Gardner, and the FA would not have controlled every last nuance of our rehabilitation. The purity would have been beguiling. Instead we have division, rancour, property speculation, asset stripping, park stealing and continuous ice, for all the good that will do any of us.
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

avatar

Posts : 6966
Join date : 2011-12-03
Age : 26
Location : Nr Panama

PostSubject: Re: Taylor injury   Mon Apr 30, 2018 7:17 pm

beesrus wrote:
We could have been a phoenix club, and had 4, maybe more promotions by now, tittles, cups  and all sorts, and be exactly where we are now, and ALL without Brent and the superfans. The locals could have been paid back by the club, along with the St John Ambulance, instead of continuing debt to Todd and Gardner, and the FA would not have controlled every last nuance of our rehabilitation. The purity would have been beguiling. Instead we have division, rancour, property speculation, asset stripping, park stealing and continuous ice, for all the good that will do any of us.

This.
Back to top Go down
http://sicparvismagna.com
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Taylor injury   

Back to top Go down
 
Taylor injury
Back to top 
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Argyle Talk Democratic  :: Home Park :: The Mayflower-
Jump to: