The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Blocks 15,16 and 17 next season.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

Blocks 15,16 and 17 next season. Empty
PostSubject: Blocks 15,16 and 17 next season.   Blocks 15,16 and 17 next season. EmptyWed Apr 11, 2018 10:35 am

Taken from the farm,

"Block 15 is strictly for people who have swapped from grandstand and woman at ticket office told me there are a lot of eldrely people who dont want to stand all game. I told her I wouldnt stand in front of someone elderly. Maybe they should have thought about this though as when people stand in block 14, those in block 15 who dont stand wont see much of the Devonport end.
She also said blocks 16 and 17 were for directors and corporate etc.....and block 18 and 19 were being used for family stand and no season tickets would be sold in 20.

So if you are buying like me and thinking of swapping apparently you wont be able to swap to block 15 onwards.

This is a bit different from the info I was sent in the post where the brochure looks like you can buy a season ticket anywhere between blocks 1 and 17 !!!"

So blocks 15,16,17 for the prawnies 18,19 for the families. Atmosphere will be shite. Should have stuck that lot in the Spion library.
Back to top Go down

Blocks 15,16 and 17 next season. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blocks 15,16 and 17 next season.   Blocks 15,16 and 17 next season. EmptyWed Apr 11, 2018 12:16 pm

Pasty throwing distance (if they aint sold out ), for the Block 14 hoodlums.
Back to top Go down

Blocks 15,16 and 17 next season.
Page 1 of 1