Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic

The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Exeter allotted 1,723 seats for the Home Park game (3 blocks)

Go down 
+10
Chemical Ali
Elias
Czarcasm
Geezer
Punchdrunk
Coxside_Green
Earwegoagain
PlymouthCasual
Les Miserable
Tgwu
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Tgwu

Exeter allotted 1,723 seats for the  Home Park game (3 blocks) Empty
PostSubject: Exeter allotted 1,723 seats for the Home Park game (3 blocks)   Exeter allotted 1,723 seats for the  Home Park game (3 blocks) EmptyTue Feb 11, 2020 3:19 am

At the moment Devon fineness have not changed the kick off time

Tickets for Exeter City's Devon derby at Home Park on Saturday, March 21 (3pm) will be on priority sale, which will go on sale to Gold members on Wednesday, February 12.

Access to tickets will be based on the priority lists/database as it stood at 5pm on Wednesday, February 5, there will be no addition to this. This match will be ALL TICKET.

There is an allocation of 1723 tickets available for sale, which includes eight pairs of wheelchair tickets. Tickets are restricted to 4 per-person.

Ticketing will follow the priority schedule below:

Gold Priority: Wednesday, February 12 at 12pm
Silver Priority: Friday, February 14 at 12pm
Bronze Priority: Monday, February 17 at 12pm
Community Priority: Monday, February 24 at 12pm (Subject to availability)
You can find out all you need to know about the priority ticketing system by clicking here.

Ticket prices are as follows:

Adults: £25
Concessions*: £20
Under-18s: £10
Wheelchair Adult: £20
Wheelchair Concession*: £16
Wheelchair under-18: £8
Under-12s** : £7
Under-8s** : £4
*Concessions are over-65 and under-23. ID is requried.

**Under-12 and under-8 tickets can only be sold with a paying adult or concession, admittance will be refused to any under-12 or under-8 on their own.

Please note: for all age related concessions, proof of age will be requested at the point of entry.

Tickets will be distributed in block order on a first come first serve basis and we will not be able to allocate seats based on specific requests from supporters.
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: Exeter allotted 1,723 seats for the Home Park game (3 blocks)   Exeter allotted 1,723 seats for the  Home Park game (3 blocks) EmptyTue Feb 11, 2020 3:50 am

Jedi Knight
Back to top Go down
PlymouthCasual

PlymouthCasual

PostSubject: Re: Exeter allotted 1,723 seats for the Home Park game (3 blocks)   Exeter allotted 1,723 seats for the  Home Park game (3 blocks) EmptyTue Feb 11, 2020 8:57 am

Wonder if a few are still wetting their knickers overs what happened in the JPT all them years ago sht sht sht
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Exeter allotted 1,723 seats for the Home Park game (3 blocks)   Exeter allotted 1,723 seats for the  Home Park game (3 blocks) EmptyTue Feb 11, 2020 11:49 am

£25 for a league two game is daylight fookin robbery. I was at the JPT game and the following league game, for once in a blue moon there was a great atmosphere and other than a couple of handbags and a flare being thrown I've never seen what all the fuss was about and we were all sat in Zoo corner.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Exeter allotted 1,723 seats for the Home Park game (3 blocks)   Exeter allotted 1,723 seats for the  Home Park game (3 blocks) EmptyTue Feb 11, 2020 11:54 am

im awaiting the usual bollocks from the police that results inthe kickoff being changed.
Back to top Go down
Coxside_Green

PostSubject: Re: Exeter allotted 1,723 seats for the Home Park game (3 blocks)   Exeter allotted 1,723 seats for the  Home Park game (3 blocks) EmptyTue Feb 11, 2020 12:37 pm

Isn't that closer to 4 blocks, encroaching into block 20?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Exeter allotted 1,723 seats for the Home Park game (3 blocks)   Exeter allotted 1,723 seats for the  Home Park game (3 blocks) EmptyTue Feb 11, 2020 12:45 pm

Angry wrote:
im awaiting the usual bollocks from the police that results inthe kickoff being changed.

Doesn't usually get changed when its at ours.

One of things i have recently found out though is Block A of the Mayflower is apparently a "family area" though.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Exeter allotted 1,723 seats for the Home Park game (3 blocks)   Exeter allotted 1,723 seats for the  Home Park game (3 blocks) EmptyTue Feb 11, 2020 12:50 pm

PlymouthCasual wrote:
Wonder if a few are still wetting their knickers overs what happened in the JPT all them years ago sht sht sht

their fans do like to eat horseshit when down here as the video showed last time the greeks where here. ill find the video lter.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Exeter allotted 1,723 seats for the Home Park game (3 blocks)   Exeter allotted 1,723 seats for the  Home Park game (3 blocks) EmptyTue Feb 11, 2020 3:24 pm

Coxside_Green wrote:

The maths for the blocks 21,22 and 23.

23 seats up times 28 seats across = 644, - the entrance, 7 seats up times 5 across = 35. 644 - 35 = 609 * 3 = 1,837
Back to top Go down
Coxside_Green

PostSubject: Re: Exeter allotted 1,723 seats for the Home Park game (3 blocks)   Exeter allotted 1,723 seats for the  Home Park game (3 blocks) EmptyTue Feb 11, 2020 3:35 pm

Tgwu wrote:
Coxside_Green wrote:

The maths for the blocks 21,22 and 23.

23 seats up times 28 seats across = 644, - the entrance, 7 seats up times 5 across = 35. 644 - 35 = 609 * 3 = 1,837

From memory the maximum away support for a league game is/was around 1500 which is usually the 3 blocks being full.  I'm thinking we can safely say home supporters have now lost covered seating in place of the lower uncovered Mayflower.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Exeter allotted 1,723 seats for the Home Park game (3 blocks)   Exeter allotted 1,723 seats for the  Home Park game (3 blocks) EmptyTue Feb 11, 2020 3:51 pm

I'm fed up with this Brent inspired family fun day out segregation plan. The BPE should be the away end as in all the BPE if they can sell the tickets. They should then use one block in between for segregation and fook the families off to the Spion where the most danger they will be put in is slipping on some spilt soup.
The JPT was the best atmosphere in HP for years but it seems to have worried some people I truly do despair. £25 to go and sit in a library type atmosphere with public school type discipline, glad I'm not going.
Back to top Go down
Punchdrunk

Punchdrunk

PostSubject: Re: Exeter allotted 1,723 seats for the Home Park game (3 blocks)   Exeter allotted 1,723 seats for the  Home Park game (3 blocks) EmptyTue Feb 11, 2020 4:36 pm

Scrap the family area altogether
Back to top Go down
Coxside_Green

PostSubject: Re: Exeter allotted 1,723 seats for the Home Park game (3 blocks)   Exeter allotted 1,723 seats for the  Home Park game (3 blocks) EmptyTue Feb 11, 2020 4:52 pm

Exeter should be given nothing more than their usual allocation with blocks 19-20 being open to home fans. If the club want more away supporters in then squeeze 'em into the new Mayflower or the East End restricted view grandstand like other clubs manage to do.

The working class Argyle fans who have kept this club alive for decades seem to be bottom of the pile nowadays, feck off with that attitude.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Exeter allotted 1,723 seats for the Home Park game (3 blocks)   Exeter allotted 1,723 seats for the  Home Park game (3 blocks) EmptyTue Feb 11, 2020 6:06 pm

It’s going to be lively for sure, all I know is on our trains down to St David's start filling with Ex fans at Axminster and the connection at St David’s can be tricky - heads down and keep your wits about you and hope the real loons aren't on them. Return journey will be all that x2!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Exeter allotted 1,723 seats for the Home Park game (3 blocks)   Exeter allotted 1,723 seats for the  Home Park game (3 blocks) EmptyTue Feb 11, 2020 10:04 pm

Coxside_Green wrote:
Exeter should be given nothing more than their usual allocation with blocks 19-20 being open to home fans.  If the club want more away supporters in then squeeze 'em into the new Mayflower or the East End restricted view grandstand like other clubs manage to do.

The working class Argyle fans who have kept this club alive for decades seem to be bottom of the pile nowadays, feck off with that attitude.

to be fair the stadium should be near capacity for this game. Exeter dont have 1000 fans in anycase
Back to top Go down
Geezer

Geezer

PostSubject: Re: Exeter allotted 1,723 seats for the Home Park game (3 blocks)   Exeter allotted 1,723 seats for the  Home Park game (3 blocks) EmptyThu Feb 13, 2020 12:00 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
£25 for a league two game is daylight fookin robbery. I was at the JPT game and the following league game, for once in a blue moon there was a great atmosphere and other than a couple of handbags and a flare being thrown I've never seen what all the fuss was about and we were all sat in Zoo corner.

In the JPT game, all of our lads stayed in, but families and elderly people left early. TCE left early and waited outside our end and whilst all our lads were inside going nuts after Nards' beautiful goal, TCE thought it would be a good idea to attack loads of elderly shirters and scarfers. A friend of mines grandad got hit with a glass bottle and ended up going to A+E. Which is why people are now hesitant to go down there. We should sell the 1,700 out this time though.
Back to top Go down
Geezer

Geezer

PostSubject: Re: Exeter allotted 1,723 seats for the Home Park game (3 blocks)   Exeter allotted 1,723 seats for the  Home Park game (3 blocks) EmptyThu Feb 13, 2020 12:03 pm

Bandwagon wrote:
It’s going to be lively for sure, all I know is on our trains down to St David's start filling with Ex fans at Axminster and the connection at St David’s can be tricky - heads down and keep your wits about you and hope the real loons aren't on them. Return journey will be all that x2!!

We're on the 8am train down from St Davids, getting off at newton abbot then all into taxi's from there
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Exeter allotted 1,723 seats for the Home Park game (3 blocks)   Exeter allotted 1,723 seats for the  Home Park game (3 blocks) EmptyThu Feb 13, 2020 1:52 pm

Ah the element of surprise. I like it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Exeter allotted 1,723 seats for the Home Park game (3 blocks)   Exeter allotted 1,723 seats for the  Home Park game (3 blocks) EmptyThu Feb 13, 2020 2:21 pm

Geezer wrote:
Bandwagon wrote:

We're on the 8am train down from St Davids, getting off at newton abbot then all into taxi's from there
Just be stirring then - later the better me thinks and beer on train.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Exeter allotted 1,723 seats for the Home Park game (3 blocks)   Exeter allotted 1,723 seats for the  Home Park game (3 blocks) EmptyThu Feb 13, 2020 2:29 pm

Geezer wrote:
Bandwagon wrote:

Taxi(s). Plural? Now you really are havin a laugh kiddo.
Back to top Go down
Geezer

Geezer

PostSubject: Re: Exeter allotted 1,723 seats for the Home Park game (3 blocks)   Exeter allotted 1,723 seats for the  Home Park game (3 blocks) EmptyThu Feb 13, 2020 2:38 pm

Hugh Watt wrote:

Doubt anything will happen, we just don't want to be penned in by OB all day. Last time we got off the train at Plymouth they marched us straight to the ground and wouldn't even let us in a designated boozer.

Last edited by Geezer on Thu Feb 13, 2020 2:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Geezer

Geezer

PostSubject: Re: Exeter allotted 1,723 seats for the Home Park game (3 blocks)   Exeter allotted 1,723 seats for the  Home Park game (3 blocks) EmptyThu Feb 13, 2020 2:38 pm

Czarcasm wrote:
Geezer wrote:
Bandwagon wrote:

Taxi(s). Plural? Now you really are havin a laugh kiddo.

T'was 11 taxis last time I believe. But we got more coming this time
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Exeter allotted 1,723 seats for the Home Park game (3 blocks)   Exeter allotted 1,723 seats for the  Home Park game (3 blocks) EmptyThu Feb 13, 2020 3:43 pm

Geezer wrote:
Hugh Watt wrote:

Doubt anything will happen, we just don't want to be penned in by OB all day. Last time we got off the train at Plymouth they marched us straight to the ground and wouldn't even let us in a designated boozer.

I suspect there'll be local Plod out at most of the station stops in between. I know some of our lot tried it a few years ago and ended up held there.

TBH Its all overrated anyway, I find it a pain in the arse more than anything, last time I was at St James, we were able to drink more or less where we wanted even chatted to a few of the enemy after the game. Simple trick was to not go round acting the cnut.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Exeter allotted 1,723 seats for the Home Park game (3 blocks)   Exeter allotted 1,723 seats for the  Home Park game (3 blocks) EmptyThu Feb 13, 2020 4:24 pm

Geezer wrote:
Hugh Watt wrote:

Got to be over eighteen to get in a Plymouth boozer mate.
Back to top Go down
Geezer

Geezer

PostSubject: Re: Exeter allotted 1,723 seats for the Home Park game (3 blocks)   Exeter allotted 1,723 seats for the  Home Park game (3 blocks) EmptyThu Feb 13, 2020 4:31 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
Geezer wrote:
Hugh Watt wrote:

Got to be over eighteen to get in a Plymouth boozer mate.

Just as well I'm 25 then, isn't it?

Hugh Watt wrote:
Geezer wrote:
Hugh Watt wrote:

I suspect there'll be local Plod out at most of the station stops in between. I know some of our lot tried it a few years ago and ended up held there.

TBH Its all overrated anyway, I find it a pain in the arse more than anything, last time I was at St James, we were able to drink more or less where we wanted even chatted to a few of the enemy after the game. Simple trick was to not go round acting the cnut.

Na, usually only find them at St Davids & sometimes St Thomas, then it's usually clear for us until we get closer to Plymouth on the train, police normally just radio through which train we're on to local police down in Plymouth
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Exeter allotted 1,723 seats for the Home Park game (3 blocks)   Exeter allotted 1,723 seats for the  Home Park game (3 blocks) Empty

Back to top Go down

Exeter allotted 1,723 seats for the Home Park game (3 blocks)
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next