tigertony
Czarcasm
Tgwu
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

Brewster is to leave the club - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brewster is to leave the club    Brewster is to leave the club - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 01, 2018 8:49 am

Earwegoagain wrote:
I have allowed him to leave the club.
I don't think he asked to leave he was sacked.

More to it then is being reported. As much as we despise Brent (in the main) we have gone Wembley, followed by auto promotion and now in play off position currently again in successive seasons. But we sack our 2nd in command ?? No way absolutely not, something has occured that hasnt been reported.......yet
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Brewster is to leave the club    Brewster is to leave the club - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 01, 2018 8:56 am

Heard Dereks brief interview on the subject this morning, I know he is not the most effusive of guys and is generally soberingly serious in his interviews, but his tone was really dispassionate and factual. No thanks to Craig for everything he has done or wish him well for the future, it was a best for the club and him that we part company.
Which for me clearly says there has been some kind of rift or falling out, or incident - he's been sacked.
Interesting times, whatever is going on behind the scenes, the players are still getting on with it.
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Brewster is to leave the club    Brewster is to leave the club - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 01, 2018 9:07 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Eight brief lines after being assistant manager for three years - says it all.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brewster is to leave the club    Brewster is to leave the club - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 01, 2018 10:31 am

Interesting article about it in the Sunday Independent today!

Seems that Brew said his goodbyes to the players in the Life Centre Café.

Strange popcorn
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: Brewster is to leave the club    Brewster is to leave the club - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 01, 2018 10:57 am

BBC1 wrote:
Interesting article about it in the Sunday Independent today!

Seems that Brew said his goodbyes to the players in the Life Centre Café.

Strange popcorn
everythink is strange deep down in them bowls at the theatre of schemes beeb lol
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: Brewster is to leave the club    Brewster is to leave the club - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 01, 2018 11:02 am

The Throbber has his own take on things....

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Brewster is to leave the club    Brewster is to leave the club - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 01, 2018 12:00 pm

The Throbber is so deluded it's unreal. He's the sort of flat earth believer that kept us in the dark ages years ago. His tagline at present sums the twat up.
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Brewster is to leave the club    Brewster is to leave the club - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 01, 2018 12:40 pm

Some mate of Brewsters Adams turned out to be, the bloke goes into Hospital recovers tries to go back to work and is sacked by his mate wtf!!! like a lot of things at the Brentihad it stinks.
If that how it turns out, i would say Brewster has a case against argo and the Brent regime for unfair dismissal.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brewster is to leave the club    Brewster is to leave the club - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 01, 2018 12:47 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
The Throbber is so deluded it's unreal. He's the sort of flat earth believer that kept us in the dark ages years ago. His tagline at present sums the twat up.

It’s funny how Postey pretty much owns him shortly after (stopped clocks and all that) as for his tagline, I’d just like us to spend money we do have. Idiots like him seem to think being shit is a badge of honour. Also Quintrell Green assertion that the weather was behind it all, nothing to see here... lol!
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Brewster is to leave the club    Brewster is to leave the club - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 01, 2018 12:51 pm

Hugh Watt wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:

It’s funny how Postey pretty much owns him shortly after (stopped clocks and all that) as for his tagline, I’d just like us to spend money we do have. Idiots like him seem to think being shit is a badge of honour. Also Quintrell Green assertion that the weather was behind it all, nothing to see here... lol!
I bet Brighton fans were gutted when he ditched them to latch on to argo, a truly epic prick. cheers cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brewster is to leave the club    Brewster is to leave the club - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 01, 2018 7:39 pm

sufferedsince 68 wrote:
Hugh Watt wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:

I bet Brighton fans were gutted when he ditched them to latch on to argo, a truly epic prick. cheers cheers cheers cheers

I thought he watched Crawley on the many occasions he doesn5 watch his beloved Brent
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Brewster is to leave the club    Brewster is to leave the club - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2018 5:52 am

Probably just a cost cutting exercise. 'He's a bit lame now so lets save some money. Whatever happens between now and the end of the season, we're going to have to fork out to keep manager and some players here.'............doubt he was on much of a salary though .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brewster is to leave the club    Brewster is to leave the club - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2018 9:07 pm

I'm sure the real reason will appear at a later date.
Back to top Go down
tigertony

tigertony

PostSubject: Re: Brewster is to leave the club    Brewster is to leave the club - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2018 11:34 pm

Tringreen wrote:
Probably just a cost cutting exercise. 'He's a bit lame now so lets save some money. Whatever happens between now and the end of the season, we're going to have to fork out to keep manager and some players here.'............doubt he was on much of a salary though .
Pathetic and discriminatory response as expected. Why does a hip operation mean ''a bit lame''? You should be ashamed of your comment.
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Brewster is to leave the club    Brewster is to leave the club - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2018 11:46 pm

Obviously, pressure from Brent to give his mate the tin tack for having the audacity to claim a wage while sat at home recovering from an operation,

Then again gotta fill the pension pot some how.
Back to top Go down
PatDunne

PostSubject: Re: Brewster is to leave the club    Brewster is to leave the club - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 04, 2018 1:46 am

tigertony wrote:
Tringreen wrote:
Pathetic and discriminatory response as expected. Why does a hip operation mean ''a bit lame''? You should be ashamed of your comment.

TWAT
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Brewster is to leave the club    Brewster is to leave the club - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 04, 2018 8:42 am

tigertony wrote:
Tringreen wrote:

lol! A good mate of mine has just had a new hip, he's been more than a bit lame for about 5 years and 4 months post op he's still a bit lame. Get yer head out of Brent's arse Tone it's making you look like your lost, TWAT.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: Brewster is to leave the club    Brewster is to leave the club - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 04, 2018 8:49 am

Two Tone getting his usual weekly beasting... Basketball
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brewster is to leave the club    Brewster is to leave the club - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 04, 2018 9:05 am

Tony acting like the Daily Mail trying to call Corbyn racist. Some people have no shame.
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Brewster is to leave the club    Brewster is to leave the club - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 04, 2018 9:20 am

tigertony wrote:
Tringreen wrote:

knob
Back to top Go down
zyph

zyph

PostSubject: Re: Brewster is to leave the club    Brewster is to leave the club - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 04, 2018 10:10 am

Earwegoagain wrote:
tigertony wrote:
Tringreen wrote:

lol! A good mate of mine has just had a new hip, he's been more than a bit lame for about 5 years and 4 months post op he's still a bit lame. Get yer head out of Brent's arse Tone it's making you look like your lost, TWAT.

My wife and a friend have also had hip replacements in the last few years and it has revitalized their lives completely....my wife and I go on longish country walks often twice a week with no side effects at all.....if someone ends up 'a bit lame' then maybe they need to check it out....or maybe they didn't follow the after care instructions properly and do the hard graft to get the best results from this brilliant surgical procedure.

'Bit lame' comments are just gaining a cheap joke at another persons expense......par for the course on here, stick the knife in and turn it because it's Argyle related.
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: Brewster is to leave the club    Brewster is to leave the club - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 04, 2018 10:32 am

I can hardly believe what I'm reading, dear oh dear oh dear. Puritanism lives lol
Back to top Go down
zyph

zyph

PostSubject: Re: Brewster is to leave the club    Brewster is to leave the club - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 04, 2018 10:35 am

Les Miserable wrote:
I can hardly believe what I'm reading, dear oh dear oh dear. Puritanism lives lol

What do you expect from a club nicknamed the 'Pilgrims'.....1620 and all that.
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: Brewster is to leave the club    Brewster is to leave the club - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 04, 2018 11:13 am

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Brewster is to leave the club    Brewster is to leave the club - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 04, 2018 11:18 am

zyph wrote:
Les Miserable wrote:

What do you expect from a club nicknamed the 'Pilgrims'.....1620 and all that.

laugh
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brewster is to leave the club    Brewster is to leave the club - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Brewster is to leave the club
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next