tigertony
Czarcasm
Tgwu
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Tgwu

Brewster is to leave the club Empty
PostSubject: Brewster is to leave the club    Brewster is to leave the club EmptyThu Mar 29, 2018 2:26 pm

ARGYLE assistant-manager Craig Brewster is to leave the club when his contract expires at the end of the current season.

Craig, 51, has been at Home Park as part of manager Derek Adams’ coaching staff since 2015.

He is currently recuperating at home from a hip-replacement operation which he underwent in January, and will not return to the Home Park dug-out this season.

Everyone at Home Park thanks Craig for his contribution to a successful period in Argyle’s history and wishes him well in his future endeavours.

Argyle media
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brewster is to leave the club    Brewster is to leave the club EmptyThu Mar 29, 2018 2:28 pm

Wonder who del bhey will bring in to replace him? Cant imagine he will appoint nance atm.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Brewster is to leave the club    Brewster is to leave the club EmptyThu Mar 29, 2018 3:19 pm

Another Transparency Masterclass from PAFC.

When someone like this leaves and no reason is given, shorely the hierarchy must realise there’ll be speculation as to why?

Fallout with Adams?
Sacked (in effect) ?
Brewsters choice to leave?
Linked to his recent Op ?
Eloping to BRFC with Smarmes?
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Brewster is to leave the club    Brewster is to leave the club EmptyThu Mar 29, 2018 8:27 pm

Word on JBSOTI from more than one source is that Brewster has indeed been effectively relieved of his duties.

Two Directors, CEO, now assistant managers all vacating the Home Park circus. Trouble seems to be on the horizon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brewster is to leave the club    Brewster is to leave the club EmptyThu Mar 29, 2018 9:02 pm

Angry wrote:
Wonder who del bhey will bring in to replace him? Cant imagine he will appoint nance atm.

Bbbbb....utt eeez done eeez badges eee as
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brewster is to leave the club    Brewster is to leave the club EmptyThu Mar 29, 2018 9:07 pm

Hugh Watt wrote:
Angry wrote:

Bbbbb....utt eeez done eeez badges eee as

I got a badge in cooking at school but it doesnt mean gordon ramsay is having sleepness nights over my creme carmel lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brewster is to leave the club    Brewster is to leave the club EmptyThu Mar 29, 2018 9:08 pm

Czarcasm wrote:
Word on JBSOTI from more than one source is that Brewster has indeed been effectively relieved of his duties.

Two Directors, CEO, now assistant managers all vacating the Home Park circus. Trouble seems to be on the horizon.

We have a nice new supporters bar coming soon. Probably.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brewster is to leave the club    Brewster is to leave the club EmptyThu Mar 29, 2018 9:09 pm

Is Wottsie about to get a promotion ? affraid jocolor
Back to top Go down
tigertony

tigertony

PostSubject: Re: Brewster is to leave the club    Brewster is to leave the club EmptyThu Mar 29, 2018 9:21 pm

Czarcasm wrote:

C'mon now - sources on the farm are hardly verifiable and often trolls. I only hope that his replacement is not ''on the cheap'' and is someone who has been a number 2 at another club or a mature player who is considering a coaching role. Coughlin/Fox?

It seems arrythewurzel lays a trail then says ''it's speculation only'' - what a t***er!!
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Brewster is to leave the club    Brewster is to leave the club EmptyFri Mar 30, 2018 2:57 am

It would be interesting if Coughlin got the job. By the way he has had  surgery to replace his hip .
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Brewster is to leave the club    Brewster is to leave the club EmptyFri Mar 30, 2018 5:17 am

Adams to Ipswich???? No way.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Brewster is to leave the club    Brewster is to leave the club EmptyFri Mar 30, 2018 7:22 am

tigertony wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:

C'mon now - sources on the farm are hardly verifiable and often trolls. I only hope that his replacement is not ''on the cheap'' and is someone who has been a number 2 at another club or a mature player who is considering a coaching role. Coughlin/Fox?

It seems arrythewurzel lays a trail then says ''it's speculation only'' - what a t***er!!

Wrong again, Tone.

Read it properly and it’s the ‘DA is moving on’ bit that Wurzel means as speculation.

Him and the other person who’d heard about Brewster aren’t Trolls. In fact the other fella has a history as a serial auction bidder.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: Brewster is to leave the club    Brewster is to leave the club EmptyFri Mar 30, 2018 8:05 am

Maybe just for once there is nothing sinister maybe the hip injury is going to stop him performing his regular duties......No I didnt think so either Brent has struck again.
Confirmation yesterday that Starnes departed after a monumental fall out with Brent over the refurb (no real surprise there) and from the boardroom a description of the ongoing developments as "a complete mess"

As expected all going completely tits up popcorn
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brewster is to leave the club    Brewster is to leave the club EmptyFri Mar 30, 2018 8:44 am

harvetheslayer wrote:
Maybe just for once there is nothing sinister maybe the hip injury is going to stop him performing his regular duties......No I didnt think so either Brent has struck again.
Confirmation yesterday that Starnes departed after a monumental fall out with Brent over the refurb (no real surprise there) and from the boardroom a description of the ongoing developments as "a complete mess"

As expected all going completely tits up  popcorn

I have heard that Brent is acting as guarantor of the GTs supporters bar but that his involvement has made everything very complicated and has caused a lot of dissatisfaction.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: Brewster is to leave the club    Brewster is to leave the club EmptyFri Mar 30, 2018 8:53 am

Frank Bullitt wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:

I have heard that Brent is acting as guarantor of the GTs supporters bar but that his involvement has made everything very complicated and has caused a lot of dissatisfaction.

Its what he is and what he does. Pushing the boundaries as always for the benefit of himself alone. Nasty devious odious shyster is our Brent

Such an innocent looking boy as well

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Brewster is to leave the club    Brewster is to leave the club EmptyFri Mar 30, 2018 9:29 am

Interesting scenario with Brewster going, he was apparently well rated in Scottish football and of course was Dereks right hand man for some time. I will keep an open mind about his departure, but no doubt some clues will emerge soon.
I think it's quite likely Wotton will step into his shoes given he has been working closely with Derek, we shall see.
On the other hand of course it can't be easy for any of them working with the shifty shyster, despite what they say.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brewster is to leave the club    Brewster is to leave the club EmptyFri Mar 30, 2018 10:13 am

Perhaps having this break from football for a while whilst recovering from his operation, and spending some time with his young family, CB has had enough of the Ocean City and wants to start afresh closer to 'Home'.

It's the timing of the announcement that's a bit 'iffy' in my eyes. Heaven help me, but I find myself agreeing with the Fake Yank Pissy Shoes on this occasion. affraid
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brewster is to leave the club    Brewster is to leave the club EmptyFri Mar 30, 2018 10:16 am

A FAKE YANK WROTE ON A SHITE FOOTBALL FORUM:

It's odd to announce it now on the day before a game when Brewster was away recuperating anyway. It could have waited until the end of the season unless a replacement is already lined up and will join very soon or Nancekivill announced very soon.

affraid
Please, someone call a doctor, i'm ill in the head.
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Brewster is to leave the club    Brewster is to leave the club EmptyFri Mar 30, 2018 1:13 pm

Jimmys scouring the local jobbie looking for a top quality coach who likes to work for shit money.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brewster is to leave the club    Brewster is to leave the club EmptyFri Mar 30, 2018 1:19 pm

Frank Bullitt wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:

With good reason. Probably smelling a rat at the end of the 5 years
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brewster is to leave the club    Brewster is to leave the club EmptySat Mar 31, 2018 11:16 am

I’m amazed it’s taken them this long to work it out.....
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Brewster is to leave the club    Brewster is to leave the club EmptySat Mar 31, 2018 3:44 pm

He was sacked by Adams. Sounds like he thought he was going to continue from now turned up at the club and was given his marching orders.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brewster is to leave the club    Brewster is to leave the club EmptySat Mar 31, 2018 5:00 pm

nance may have the badges but he was a right hand man to a manager who had us playing some of the worse football i have ever seen argyle play.

not sure i would be so keen.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Brewster is to leave the club    Brewster is to leave the club EmptySat Mar 31, 2018 7:08 pm

Derek Adams on the departure of Plymouth Argyle assistant manager Craig Brewster

Adams has now opted not to offer a contract to Brewster when his current deal ends this summer.

Brewster had been the assistant manager to Adams since his appointment by Argyle in the summer of 2015.

The 51-year-old said his farewells to the Pilgrims’ squad on Thursday.

Adams said: “I have allowed him to leave the football club. I wasn’t going to renew his contract at the end of the season.

“It was best that we parted ways at this moment in time to allow him and ourselves to move forward for the future.”

When asked whether Nancekivell would step up to first team coaching duties on a permanent basis, Adams replied: “He will do that until the end of the season and then I will make a decision.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Brewster is to leave the club    Brewster is to leave the club EmptySun Apr 01, 2018 7:56 am

I have allowed him to leave the club.
I don't think he asked to leave he was sacked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brewster is to leave the club    Brewster is to leave the club Empty

Back to top Go down

Brewster is to leave the club
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next