Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic

The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Reid about to leave us?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

Reid about to leave us?  Empty
PostSubject: Reid about to leave us?    Reid about to leave us?  EmptySun May 22, 2011 6:28 pm

Can't blame his I suppose, pity, he would have made a great hero if he had achieved the impossible and snook us into a play off position.
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: Reid about to leave us?    Reid about to leave us?  EmptySun May 22, 2011 6:53 pm

I would'nt be that upset if he did leave. I think he's an average manager who is good with money. He's on a high wage and with the 60% of turnover salary cap, he might be an expensive employee.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reid about to leave us?    Reid about to leave us?  EmptySun May 22, 2011 7:22 pm

True enough but has he and will he get his money?

I would just like to have seen him given a chance, he has to be the most unfortunate manager in the history of PAFC, that takes some beating!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reid about to leave us?    Reid about to leave us?  EmptyMon May 23, 2011 8:00 am

I always thought that Todd appointed him because he was the most famous manager he could afford. I am still unconvinced of his abilities as a manager, but he is a very good man. I think if he stays we will have a very united squad and that will go a long way in League 2.
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: Reid about to leave us?    Reid about to leave us?  EmptyMon May 23, 2011 6:27 pm

I really can't see Sheff Utd appointing Reid. There would be uproar among Blades fans for a start. They've all seen how shit we were this season even before the sale of Noone, BWP, Johnson. No, I think Blades will look elsewhere. I wouldn't be too upset to see old monkey heed depart though.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Reid about to leave us?    Reid about to leave us?  EmptyMon May 23, 2011 7:00 pm

He's a legend !....................................................................... according to the farm jocolor
Back to top Go down
pepsipete

pepsipete

PostSubject: Re: Reid about to leave us?    Reid about to leave us?  EmptyTue May 24, 2011 10:33 am

Seems a nice bloke, not sure about his abilities as a manager.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reid about to leave us?    Reid about to leave us?  Empty

Back to top Go down

Reid about to leave us?
Page 1 of 1