Tgwu
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

Warning on Portsmouth tickets - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warning on Portsmouth tickets   Warning on Portsmouth tickets - Page 6 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2018 11:39 am

Hugh Watt wrote:
Les Miserable wrote:
Hugh Watt wrote:
akagreengull wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The daily rags answer to the large Pompey segregation zone questions

To save anyone the bother of reading this Brentian Corporate Waffle, they decided to employ more stewards.

I would imagine all those agressively defending the clubs decision not to sell any more tickets as a result of "Police Advice" will be feeling rather foolish now.

And the post on pigsoti stating the reason for not opening 19 as being based on police advice appears to have disappeared,  now there's a surprise Cool

Good Spot Les! study

You really couldn't make it up  lol!

That fake news is everywhere.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Warning on Portsmouth tickets   Warning on Portsmouth tickets - Page 6 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2018 11:54 am

You really can't believe f*ck all you read these days.
Back to top Go down
zyph

zyph

PostSubject: Re: Warning on Portsmouth tickets   Warning on Portsmouth tickets - Page 6 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2018 1:18 pm

Especially on here..... Neutral .
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Warning on Portsmouth tickets   Warning on Portsmouth tickets - Page 6 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2018 1:29 pm

Depends who writes it.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Warning on Portsmouth tickets   Warning on Portsmouth tickets - Page 6 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2018 5:24 pm

beesrus wrote:
What are you talking about Graiser ?  I can't take you seriously.
Plain as day from the outset when he got handed the club. Cost cutting and underlying social engineering into the bargain. Top Brent public priorities, with steward security/police costs at the forefront, closing full blocks in a similar manner to Southampton a while back.
When I was a Mayflower refugee, and didn't take to Lyndhurst, the only place that suited was in the wide open blocks of the zoo into the Barn Park. No one can do that anymore, unless accompanied by a certified, bona fide, human under 16, or whatever the age is.

Brent actually said when he took the club over that if we shut those end blocks we'd save on police and stewarding costs. Very laudable when the club is on its arse and every penny counts but when you are prepared to turn 750 fans away to save about £400 on twenty extra stewards you've got to wonder what his maths skills are like? The club still feels like no one really takes an interest in the day to day running of the club. It's like their minds are on other things.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Warning on Portsmouth tickets   Warning on Portsmouth tickets - Page 6 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2018 8:17 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
beesrus wrote:
What are you talking about Graiser ?  I can't take you seriously.
Plain as day from the outset when he got handed the club. Cost cutting and underlying social engineering into the bargain. Top Brent public priorities, with steward security/police costs at the forefront, closing full blocks in a similar manner to Southampton a while back.
When I was a Mayflower refugee, and didn't take to Lyndhurst, the only place that suited was in the wide open blocks of the zoo into the Barn Park. No one can do that anymore, unless accompanied by a certified, bona fide, human under 16, or whatever the age is.

Brent actually said when he took the club over that if we shut those end blocks we'd save on police and stewarding costs. Very laudable when the club is on its arse and every penny counts but when you are prepared to turn 750 fans away to save about £400 on twenty extra stewards you've got to wonder what his maths skills are like? The club still feels like no one really takes an interest in the day to day running of the club. It's like their minds are on other things.

A decent CEO would sort that out! Seriously, has it ever been any different? The club is run like a local post office in the shittiest village, in the darkest, remotest shire of Camborne, FFS.
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: Warning on Portsmouth tickets   Warning on Portsmouth tickets - Page 6 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2018 10:52 pm

harvetheslayer wrote:
PatDunne wrote:
''I'm not a Mod, but I've cut a load of guff out (including one of my own Embarassed) and put in Terraces.

I've also deleted one of the Pompey fans (SoP), far too gobby for his own good''.

Our friend on the farm. Not a mod.

Comedy Gold that he just had to write "Site Owner" on his post as if anyone remotely didnt know that the oaf ran the show

Nool strikes again - finally getting rid of Balham_Green.  That writing has been on the wall for a long time.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

...but he's "not a mod and nothing ever gets deleted!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Warning on Portsmouth tickets   Warning on Portsmouth tickets - Page 6 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2018 11:31 pm

Horrible c*nt. But......................I'm not a mod! laugh

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Warning on Portsmouth tickets   Warning on Portsmouth tickets - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 14, 2018 12:15 am

He needs to do this so as to appear as having morals. We all know the truth. Anyway if you're not a mod why not just let the mods do their job? Wanker.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: Warning on Portsmouth tickets   Warning on Portsmouth tickets - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 14, 2018 5:41 am

Mork subsequently responding probably spoke what everyone else is thinking. He's another that the oaf would love to nuke given any opportunity. Doubt the pig has seen his response given the time posted
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Warning on Portsmouth tickets   Warning on Portsmouth tickets - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 14, 2018 6:50 am

BG is allowed back now.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: Warning on Portsmouth tickets   Warning on Portsmouth tickets - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 14, 2018 7:15 am

alannotivvy wrote:
BG is allowed back now.

lol the pig claiming legal action he really is a complete bellend expecting intelligent normal people to buy in to that. Unless somethings changed I thought websites had 24 hours to remove libellous stuff when asked to.
Nahh he saw the opportunity to boot BG simple as. Mork then makes him look the prick he is and its about turn
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Warning on Portsmouth tickets   Warning on Portsmouth tickets - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 14, 2018 9:10 am

you leave poor old Jet lagged King Troll alone. lol! laugh laugh

Charity match at Camborne tomorrow anyone? popcorn
Back to top Go down
PatDunne

PostSubject: Re: Warning on Portsmouth tickets   Warning on Portsmouth tickets - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 14, 2018 10:10 am

To be fair, Nool IS right, he's NOT A MOD...

he's the site owner with modlike powers...

Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Warning on Portsmouth tickets   Warning on Portsmouth tickets - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 14, 2018 10:22 am

Threatened with legal action? By whom? Feck me Nool you are a massive bell end. Not sure how many mods were online? I could have checked that one out for you just look at the list knobber.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Warning on Portsmouth tickets   Warning on Portsmouth tickets - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Warning on Portsmouth tickets
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6